User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:59   #1
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Retirement

As some of you already know I have had some health issues recently and it has come to the stage where I need to prioritise my health above Planetarion. I will remain in PATeam until all areas of my job have been assigned to others. Hopefully at some point I will be able to return to the world of Planetarion and maybe even play it again...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some people who made my time both playing and working on Planetarion fun:

Xandria for being a great friend
Dingo for not kicking me form NoS
Cincinnatus for being generally cynical and great
Wipeout for being a great BC
Nadar for being generally annoying
the #7even guys for being the best galaxy I have ever been in
Kloopy for generally stopping me form killing PA
Appocomaster for all the support he has given me
The rest of PATeam for keeping the game going
A2, Gwyn and lonewolf for being the only 3 PA players I have ever met

there are many others who are great and wonderful, but to many for me to mention or remember (my memory really does suck )

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:15   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Retirement

I'm sure you'll be a hard one to replace mate. Wanna thank you for being a great allie-m8, gal-m8 and ofc a great lover! (huhu).

Hope you get better soon. You know, I still got lots of annoyment to deliver

And to whoever in PA-team that teached Kal how to type: Good job!
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:18   #3
goodtimes
where the hell am i?

goodtimes will become famous soon enoughgoodtimes will become famous soon enough

bye.
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:20   #4
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

But it's not April 1st.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:23   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, I didn't see this coming.

I know we've not always seen eye to eye especially regarding PA matters, but it's still been good to work with you and it's always a shame when it has to end like this.

Hope you get better soon, and good luck and best wishes for the future

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:24   #6
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tata, Kal, get well soon
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:26   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

hope u get better Kal.
GL in the future

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:27   #8
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

blimey, looks like pa-team need a better health plan...you are dropping like flies. Stressfull work environment perhaps..try yoga

get well soon!
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:08   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

wow this is shocker

get better m8

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:08   #10
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear Kal. Hope you recover soon and return to shepard us

Now who am i gonna call at 4 am to borrow his stalwarts :|

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:14   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt see this one on the cards.
Get well soon Kal, hope to see you at the York meet if you well enough
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:22   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Sorry to see you go Kal. We had our disagreements from time to time, but ultimately you tried hard and got things done. I'm surprised you lasted so long though, rumours of your demise have been around for some time. I get the impression it was a decision you thought long and hard about.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:26   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Take care Kal and look after yourself.

We never really spoke that much but always had respect for you :-)

<3 Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:33   #14
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Take care Kal and look after yourself.

We never really spoke that much but always had respect for you :-)

<3 Marv
I can't really say much different tbh but, thanks for everything

-Squid
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:37   #15
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck with your health. Take care of yourself (:

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 18:06   #16
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

cya kal hope ya get yourself sorted and come back to pa soon
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 18:18   #17
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Cya Kal, gl.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 20:05   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

get well and have a fun life

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 20:16   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Pfft, wrong forum

Sad to see you go, and I hope you get everything sorted. Also thanks for giving me advice and support during my HCing days. I look forward to your return. <3

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:17   #20
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:24   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd better make sure that we still have things to keep you occupied until next year

I hope your heath doesn't suffer too much - the thought of exercise still makes me shiver.
Thank you for all you've helped us with (and will help us with before you leave ), and for putting your trust in me
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:30   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

get well soon, and welcome to the world of retirement.
trust me its hard to find things to occupy the time that pa once took up
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:33   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck kal.

PS Does appoco now do everything for pa?
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:47   #24
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping this game running, you will be missed by everyone here I think I can safely say. I hope all the best for you and wish you a speedy recovery, remember, this game will haunt you forever and you will be back
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:25   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Good luck kal.

The way you say that makes out that no one else does anything within the PA Team. For example, mig, Assassin or kloopy.

But anyway good luck Kal and hope you get well soon.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:13   #26
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well first of all i would like to ofc wish kal good luck and hope he gets well soon, perhaps we never saw eye to eye but i did have respect for him.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 14 Jan 2006 at 12:17.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 12:14   #27
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

oh, good luck and get better soonish.

thanks for the nice convo´s we had few rounds ago
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 12:42   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
thread derailer
I don't do a lot of things - I do idle on IRC (student ftw ), keep a watch over the support department and try and sort out some development stuff.
I don't do almost all of the MH, apart from the odd case that gets given to me, any of the coding, graphics, a lot of the server stuff...
as for everything else, I'm not modding any of the major forums (though I keep an eye on PS, Strategy and PD the most, and have mod access on PS from being head of development), and I don't op in #planetarion.
so, there's a lot I didn't do!
Kal did some of the server stuff, talked a lot over with biffy and Geoff (basically Jolt) for example NDAs, the free round, and so on, and until very recently organised just about everything. He also helped out with the development, and showed me how to write out specs properly (my wakey-style essays aren't always popular :P)
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:12   #29
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

thanks Kal for all your efforts in makin PA a great game to play.

Hope you get better soon!

Rgds,
tsm
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 17:16   #30
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Kal did some of the server stuff, talked a lot over with biffy and Geoff (basically Jolt) for example NDAs, the free round, and so on, and until very recently organised just about everything. He also helped out with the development, and showed me how to write out specs properly (my wakey-style essays aren't always popular :P)
I refuse to be blamed in any way for your "specs"!

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 10:19   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

ohw hope all goes well Kal will miss pestering you for spelling mistakes and such

Good luck Kal hope you linger around the boards and say hi sometimes

will miss ye m8.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:04   #32
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Good luck Kal, and a good recovery
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:08   #33
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve

rum and honey, and get back to us
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:45   #34
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Kal and a safe and speedy recovery
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:59   #35
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Kal!

Didnt see this ever being something I would read about you. Im totally suprised.
Being someone who knows what a long term illness is like to suffer from, I really hope you recover soon and what ever it is, isnt going to be causing any long term effects. Do what they tell you to do and Im sure things will work out for the best. They are for me.

Good luck for a speedy recovery, take care of yourself.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:29   #36
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

Good luck with your health Kal. Take care of yourself.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:32   #37
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Kal, i salute you sir
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 05:18   #38
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see you go Kal, I have not really bothered to check these forums the last months and years, but this struck me as being worth replying to.

Best of luck to you old friend.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:29   #39
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Eww wipeout:P

Im sure it wont be long until you return Kal, i give you 2 rounds

Good luck with your health issues!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 18:01   #40