User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2018, 21:11   #1
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Where my Old timers?

Finally got back in my forum account. Who is still around from the old days? I'm old as shit now boys!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2018, 20:52   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Where my Old timers?

None of us are getting any younger. :-(
Unread 13 Apr 2018, 19:56   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Were your ears burning, Bashar?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2018, 23:48   #4
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2018, 21:38   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Were your ears burning, Bashar?
It's difficult to say, I only seem to be getting more forgetful. By the time I get halfway through something,
Unread 19 Apr 2018, 19:32   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Until the universe runs out of roids I will be here getting more and more roids.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2018, 20:28   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Word.
Unread 21 May 2018, 10:27   #8
Rollerbird

Rollerbird is an unknown quantity at this point

You can relax. I'm back now. After a 15 year brake
Rollerbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2018, 20:57   #9
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Wow. Still some names I remember from many years ago.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2018, 21:43   #10
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

On a summer vacation still a week.. then back to work without time to play.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2018, 22:31   #11
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Word.
Theres my boy still rocking that tuba. Love it.
Unread 13 Jul 2018, 01:43   #12
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Just got back into the forum last night... I played the current round with HR after being brought back by carDi... a few old people left that I knew. Not sure where everyone else. But I'm back around for possibly another round.

Rounds Completed: 3
Rounds Suicided and quit: 6

Played a Round or two in-between
Round 77: President 45 of The United States
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2018, 06:02   #13
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Hi goat

ps. Cardi is closed again
Unread 13 Jul 2018, 23:15   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT View Post
Theres my boy still rocking that tuba. Love it.
Unread 21 Jul 2018, 18:15   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Blubb

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2018, 01:16   #16
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Thought I'd check in to see if the game was still going and lo and behold :-)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2018, 01:28   #17
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK View Post
Just got back into the forum last night... I played the current round with HR after being brought back by carDi... a few old people left that I knew. Not sure where everyone else. But I'm back around for possibly another round.
Hey there TeK! We were in the same galaxy round 12
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2018, 15:33   #18
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post

ps. Cardi is closed again
Death, taxes, and ...

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2018, 14:54   #19
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

I actually just logged back in today, maybe I will give round 79 a go.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2018, 15:42   #20
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Easy DZ. Easy old m8

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2018, 10:43   #21
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Now then DZ hope you do return nice to have some oldies back i keep bringing more back with avenger but it's always nice for others to return

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2018, 11:55   #22
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

yeh forums don't get used much these days. Most people use TG to communicate with the wider audience.
Unread 7 Oct 2018, 19:27   #23
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

It is extremely badly moderated tho
Unread 8 Oct 2018, 00:00   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Reported.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2018, 19:58   #25
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey DZ! I returned a couple of weeks ago, it's still reasonably enjoyable!

Although a healthy 10 year gap between rounds is still recommended
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2018, 04:01   #26
idimmu
I am a naughty hacker :(

idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

.o/
idimmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2018, 22:58   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu View Post
.o/
Unread 3 Nov 2018, 09:36   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Yup casually here : )

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2018, 00:12   #29
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

wait this game still lives?!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2018, 00:39   #30
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

I probably qualify as an old timer ....

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2018, 16:28   #31
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
DZ! Been a long time.
Unread 13 Nov 2018, 16:28   #32
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazza[RB] View Post
I probably qualify as an old timer ....
I think that goes without saying Bazza.
Unread 7 Jan 2019, 22:54   #33
Dinoman

Dinoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have a "the first 36 ticks" guide ?
Unread 7 Jan 2019, 23:21   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoman View Post
Anyone have a "the first 36 ticks" guide ?

i have experience with tick plans drop me a pm letting me know government and attack fleet, or core rush and race preference
Unread 12 Apr 2019, 22:53   #35
ViaraiX

ViaraiX is an unknown quantity at this point

This still works then...
Unread 22 Apr 2019, 20:12   #36
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point

Surprised my account is still here, but hi
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2019, 19:21   #37
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I don't know who you are but I am here and getting older.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2019, 22:35   #38
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I am over here:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...+is+recruiting
Unread 6 Jun 2019, 15:46   #39
Sally
Yo' Bitch

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT View Post
Finally got back in my forum account. Who is still around from the old days? I'm old as shit now boys!
Randomly decided to see if PA was still here
Unread 9 Jun 2019, 15:41   #40
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2019, 07:41   #41
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Checking in. Was messing with st fleet command and reminded me of this. I’m old as hell now. My kids have no idea - “back in my day, we played test based games!”
Unread 19 Jun 2019, 18:12   #42
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I'm too old
Unread 21 Jun 2019, 21:28   #43
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

Started back in round2, so guess i qualify for an old timer too called myself teqh back in those rounds.

Cheers oldtimers

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2019, 18:49   #44
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

/me waves.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2019, 16:48   #45
needle

needle is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow this game is still going. I played from round 3 in Eternals and NewDawn at least. Great times. Don't have my old forum account though. Seeing some familiar names here
needle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2019, 20:32   #46
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Needle. I remember you
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2019, 13:15   #47
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

I remember you needle! ND is still around too!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2019, 02:11   #48
Grimmy
All ya XP r belong to me

Grimmy is on a distinguished road

Heellllooooooo!

I'm back for round 83 \o/

Sporadically played since a life time ago...Naming a round Roid Rage is my claim to fame. Think my last round was 52 or 55 something like that...

Pretty much have only played with ND when I have played, so was a bit gutted when I read about Pam.

Signed up with xVx this time as I didn't know what alliances were around

Glad this classic of a game is running
Unread 18 Aug 2019, 10:03   #49
needle

needle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Eternity and DigitalZero! Definitely remember both of you.
Great to see ND still going! It's not a surprise because ND had (and has I bet) great spirit.

Also spotted Dinoman my Norwegian galaxy friend from first rounds
needle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2019, 20:02   #50
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

/me waves

Usually swing past here once or twice a year for the nostalgia... Think I've got the oldest join date in this thread, does that win me an extra pudding cup after bingo or something? I feel old.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote