User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Jun 2017, 12:05   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Round 73 - Old beginnings

Next round there will be a new force in place.

The name at this time will stay hidden, (free credit if anyone finds out and posts it here before tick start).

We will be a full tag and we will be playing for the win. Politics these days are stale, we will use our influence where we can to shake things up.

I have reached out to people already and we have a solid core, but sadly with TG/Slack/WA etc, I don't want to miss anyone out.

This is a call to arms. Ex and current CT/Spore/RB/ are especially wanted. Everyone is needed.
You need only apply if you want to play to win.
You need only apply if you are willing to wake up and send defence (we will rarely be using alliance fleets).
You need only apply if you care.

I will not discuss hc structure on these forums at this time, that is for a later date. Those applying know who I am, how I work and what I stand for.

Apply through planet/pm here or IRC when I get on there, or just spam me on TG

See you next round

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 12:28   #2
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: Round 73 - Old beginnings

Bit too mysterious for me old chap, good luck though.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]

Last edited by Reincarnate; 18 Jun 2017 at 12:37. Reason: typo
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 12:35   #3
LadyoftheLake

LadyoftheLake is a jewel in the roughLadyoftheLake is a jewel in the roughLadyoftheLake is a jewel in the rough

Sounds interesting, good luck with it
LadyoftheLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 13:20   #4
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Forest pal, who are the other mighty HC's?
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 13:28   #5
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
Forest pal, who are the other mighty HC's?
Zhil's joining with ChronoX doing tech afaik.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 13:29   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Next round there will be a new force in place.

The name at this time will stay hidden, (free credit if anyone finds out and posts it here before tick start).
So ANYONE who finds out? Credits are on Forest in Rd73
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 13:34   #7
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 13:51   #8
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

so Kaiba is worthy enough to get a reply from the almighty, but I'm getting ignored... sad times.
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 14:15   #9
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
so Kaiba is worthy enough to get a reply from the almighty, but I'm getting ignored... sad times.
I will not discuss hc structure on these forums at this time, that is for a later date. Those applying know who I am, how I work and what I stand for. (As I said in the opening post)
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 16:21   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Aint you in jamaica during next round?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 16:27   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Aint you in jamaica during next round?
He obviously lied to you so you wouldnt join his alliance.

Im hoping its called The Trees, then hopefully we wont be able to see Forest
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 19:54   #12
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

what do you stand for?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 20:02   #13
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck.

Whether you will win is another subject.

But hey ho with Forest at the helm who knows

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 20:06   #14
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

Oh dearl lord help us

hi clouds
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 22:42   #15
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I will not discuss hc structure on these forums at this time, that is for a later date. Those applying know who I am, how I work and what I stand for. (As I said in the opening post)
And those that pay attention have started seeing a lot of old names around.
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 22:45   #16
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Guess r73 is played by now.

Good game all!
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 13:28   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

lmfao

Forest what the fk do u stand for?

I like you but I always think you're a joke, trolling etc... Didn't you say to me you have new school term starting and you would be bizy as fk

GL Forest and his team of Champions!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 14:31   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
lmfao

I like you but I always think you're a joke, trolling etc... Didn't you say to me you have new school term starting and you would be bizy as fk

Next round starts in the summer holidays......
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 16:18   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Next round starts in the summer holidays......
Can't we have a round break then

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 17:24   #20
Forest

Quote:
lmfao

As hc on this thread, I can say things have changed and now I am able to put some bits together.

As a 'person' on this thread, I can say you asked me to create something with you, I said no and since then you keep trolling me on the forums.

If you have something worthwhile to say, feel free to say it. You know where to find me.
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 17:28   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Can't we have a round break then
You can have as many as you want... it's not like you are vital cog.
Unread 19 Jun 2017, 19:27   #22
rob6985
BSGDVMBU

rob6985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Noobs Reunited? If not then for the credit you can use it.

Last edited by rob6985; 19 Jun 2017 at 21:07.
rob6985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2017, 00:27   #23
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Free credits Is that the name and good luck I like the idea of principle if your serious gimme a holla and I'll follow by example with my ally i also hate the stale politics but I don't risk changing as you get alienated

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2017, 09:57   #24
Meischter
EBV

Meischter is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
Meischter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2017, 16:41   #25
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

K so first we had RB (ReBorn) then there was TRT (The return, I think)...guess now its GH (Going Home) or maybe OTTOFH (On To The Old Folks Home)?

When do I get my credit?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2017, 16:49   #26
Forest

OTTOFH is quite intriguing lol

(It was TRT, then RB, then TRT )
Unread 20 Jun 2017, 17:11   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
K so first we had RB (ReBorn) then there was TRT (The return, I think)...guess now its GH (Going Home) or maybe OTTOFH (On To The Old Folks Home)?

When do I get my credit?

First TRT(The Random Taskforce?), then RE(Rinoa's Eclipse), then ReBorn, then TRT(RBs name had been spoiled by Section), then ReBorn(the name was "restored"), and then "Instinctive" or something.

Unread 20 Jun 2017, 17:21   #28
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Meh
close enough. You cant blame me for not remembering the order of alliances from 15/16 years ago

GOD 15/16 years ago...what are we still doing here. Where is my wheelchair?!?!?!?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2017, 21:16   #29
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Forest. If you manage to win by rarely using AF i will take you to a Nottingham Forest game as a well done. We are all at least 33 years of age now and sleeping is the new waking up.
Unread 23 Jun 2017, 21:44   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall View Post
Forest. If you manage to win by rarely using AF i will take you to a Nottingham Forest game as a well done. We are all at least 33 years of age now and sleeping is the new waking up.
Hey, i always thought he was from Notingham, but sorry to dissapoint u he is from somewhere else

Unread 26 Jun 2017, 21:28   #31
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Tempting...but sleep is important nowadays
Unread 26 Jun 2017, 21:34   #32
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

hush kree you slacker

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2017, 12:31   #33
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Ah nothin new i guess . Still waiting for a serious alliance without any politics . Good luck tho!

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2017, 17:11   #34
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2017, 20:46   #35
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Wow Forest, you're still at it :-)
Unread 20 Jul 2017, 11:30   #36
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl View Post
And those that pay attention have started seeing a lot of old names around.
Hey Baby Cakes.

I've missed you sweet cheeks.

Xx

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2017, 12:47   #37
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

The alliance NAME IS JENNY like what he named his boat ;p