User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 May 2014, 06:57   #401
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: R56 development thread.

Celebrating the announcement of Forest resigning from PA once again... Wonder how long it will last this time...

"i never lie" LOOOL
You are so full of yourself.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 11:01   #402
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I never lie.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote of the year.

P.s. Congrats to Spore for their deserved victory (ignore anyone who says it wasn't). However I do feel that you're true victory was somehow managing to play alongside Forest for so long.........
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 12:53   #403
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I can confirm that Forest doesn't lie. In fact he just doesn't tell the truth.
Unread 8 May 2014, 12:55   #404
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Hopefully appoco will do a snapshot of the incommings recieved by spore before and after thier nap ended then we can see how many incs they have had at the time they won the round, all this stuff of the last 10 days has bent it all out of proportion.
I hope he doesn't. It changes politics from revolving around who is seen to be right to who is actually right. In the real world, that's a good thing: data is great. In a game, ultimate objective truth is not the goal: entertainment is. In my view, politics is what makes PA different from almost every other game out there (the only thing, in fact), and it should be given as much room to flourish as possible; disagreements on what the facts actually are are a big part of that.

People still disagree over what exactly happened back in round 5, which is what, 12 years ago now? It gives the game colour. Don't take that away.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 13:14   #405
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote of the year.

P.s. Congrats to Spore for their deserved victory (ignore anyone who says it wasn't). However I do feel that you're true victory was somehow managing to play alongside Forest for so long.........
Four or five rounds now.

In a row.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 13:34   #406
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I hope he doesn't. It changes politics from revolving around who is seen to be right to who is actually right. In the real world, that's a good thing: data is great. In a game, ultimate objective truth is not the goal: entertainment is. In my view, politics is what makes PA different from almost every other game out there (the only thing, in fact), and it should be given as much room to flourish as possible; disagreements on what the facts actually are are a big part of that.

People still disagree over what exactly happened back in round 5, which is what, 12 years ago now? It gives the game colour. Don't take that away.
I think alliance ranking has changed how people play. For example, big galaxies and planets tend to have a quiet time of it than previously, when they were flagbearers of alliances to be taken down. This rewarded aggressive play and actually setting out to not just roid an opponent, but break their fortresses, as you couldn't win without doing it. The flip side is this round where Spore were very aggressive early on, but in the last two weeks were able to play to preserve score and just see out the round, because the rankings let you do that.
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:30   #407
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Four or five rounds now.

In a row.
I feel your pain

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:37   #408
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
history tells us that honor and respect are reset every round with the ticker.

Otherwise Vikings wouldn't have been in a position to make their honorable deal with you in the first place
There is no honour in this game so please save the shit for the toilet

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:47   #409
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Did I say anything about there being honor in the game?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:50   #410
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Yes, fyi it's in the bit I quoted

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:52   #411
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

No, I didn't. You have just taken it out of context
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:53   #412
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I hope that the alliances that play next round have the appetite to go for the win.
Unread 8 May 2014, 14:59   #413
jermain

Quote:
Four or five rounds now.

In a row.
LOL.

It would also be a breath of fresh air for all alliances to go into this rnd without any pre-naps or agreements. I doubt this would ever happen but perhaps an agreement between ALL alliances could be put in place in that whoever does NAP pre-round gets destroyed as soon as protection finishes.

If this was enforced it would work.
Unread 8 May 2014, 15:08   #414
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
There is no honour in this game so please save the shit for the toilet
I'm honourable gzambo.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 May 2014, 15:09   #415
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
No, I didn't. You have just taken it out of context
No I didn't, for honour and respect to be reset every round (your exact words) they would have to exist, so therefore the only context I could take according to you was the one which you implied

-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 8 May 2014 at 15:17.
Unread 8 May 2014, 15:10   #416
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
LOL.

It would also be a breath of fresh air for all alliances to go into this rnd without any pre-naps or agreements. I doubt this would ever happen but perhaps an agreement between ALL alliances could be put in place in that whoever does NAP pre-round gets destroyed as soon as protection finishes.

If this was enforced it would work.
Already been done with r11 1up.

You'll just be faced to what counts as a NAP or agreement. (Like was argued back then however long ago it was)

Problem is next round will possess a lot more smaller alliances next round and from experience, if you're a smaller tag you need friends. (unless you simply don't care)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 May 2014, 15:27   #417
jermain

Quote:
Already been done with r11 1up.

You'll just be faced to what counts as a NAP or agreement. (Like was argued back then however long ago it was)

Problem is next round will possess a lot more smaller alliances next round and from experience, if you're a smaller tag you need friends. (unless you simply don't care)
I agree, there would be arguments as to what a NAP / agreement is etc. But it also means that no-one will be full on NAP'd pre-game, therefore we are making progress. I'd imagine there would be accusations left right and centre aswell but still this would create entertainment and bring a new dynamic to the rnd. It could equal mass gal raidings for a while for allies would fear being legitimately gang raped. It would also mean that alliances would naturally attack the highest ranked allies for roids knowing others would prob be doing the same. Again reducing rnd stagnation.
Unread 8 May 2014, 15:37   #418
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
No I didn't, for honour and respect to be reset every round (your exact words) they would have to exist, so therefore the only context I could take according to you was the one which you implied
Ok, I can see your point.

I will use /sarcasm in future to allow stupid people like yourself to be able to easily distinguish.

And by context, I of course meant the context of the entire conversation, as apposed to my single post. I think by using the above mentioned /sarcasm tag you wont find it so difficult making the distinction

Always happy to help the poorly educated pikeys pal

Last edited by Connovar; 8 May 2014 at 15:45.
Unread 8 May 2014, 16:01   #419
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Can't we get back to important point of this thread, instead of all this hostility..?

Forest Q U I T T I N G again! Bring out the cakes and booze!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 16:13   #420
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I was so caught up in all the hate I didn't notice.

Who's gonna organise all the blocks now? It will be interesting to see how this news will affect the PA playerbase. Someone should make a graph
Unread 8 May 2014, 16:44   #421
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Forest quitting?

OH F*** POWER VACUUM

<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round
Unread 8 May 2014, 17:20   #422
Golden

Golden is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate see you leave Forest! Been a great player and commander in Spore since the day i joined.

Put all politcs aside, there simply is no match to spore when it comes down to activity among members and dedication to this game. And thats really whats it all about! So finally this round win will go to the proper winners.

Spore played their politcs as dirty as anyone elses, so its sad see all you whine about it. And to Vikings, your schemes and illoyality to your alliance partners will come back at you, stupid think you would ever get out on top vs Spore.

Golden

Spore
Golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 17:28   #423
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

It can't have been hard keeping activity high in an alliance which had next to no incs for 900 ticks

Congrats Spore
Unread 8 May 2014, 17:30   #424
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
I agree, there would be arguments as to what a NAP / agreement is etc. But it also means that no-one will be full on NAP'd pre-game, therefore we are making progress. I'd imagine there would be accusations left right and centre aswell but still this would create entertainment and bring a new dynamic to the rnd. It could equal mass gal raidings for a while for allies would fear being legitimately gang raped. It would also mean that alliances would naturally attack the highest ranked allies for roids knowing others would prob be doing the same. Again reducing rnd stagnation.
You're living in a fantasy land then I'm afraid. Politics don't work like that.

There can be no ambigious nature to any kind of "deal" like that, otherwise there is no point. There would be no agreement on consequences and you'd still get blocks form.

Gal raiding is one of the problems in this game. Alliances would simply prefer to gal raid than fight enemies. When we fought Ultores for a good portion of mid round, Vikings just gal raided and were doing much better than us.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 May 2014, 18:29   #425
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

One has to agree for two major alliances that decide to start the round allied, they most likely dont care about what is fair and what is not fair.
To let Spore win the round as Vikings was looking to do(did) is not honourable or fair to the rest of the game, nor is breaking the deal towards Spore.
Spore wouldve done the same thing, at a diffrent time, and with a diffrent "explaination" for their choices.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 19:44   #426
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Well I am certainly quitting.

You will just have to find someone else to hate
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 20:26   #427
amicus

amicus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Wow.

First of all, than you Forest for the time i had the opportunity to play with you! Hope you will come back, and play when you are able too. Both during rounds and havoc. It has certanly been fun beating Factory 2 havocs under your command, but unfortunately this has probably gotten you haters, since it's a rule that Factory will win havoc.

About the ongoing round. I am supprised, that the veteran players, supposedly all a great bit over 25 years are acting like 14 yo kids in a teen forum. Why does theese forums lack respect and honor? I have been playing this game on and off, and am alwyas as confused when I see comments like "Spore are liers, Vikings are emos, ND are idiots, CT are backstabbers and so on". Where do all this hate come from?

I can confirm that I have had a great time in Spore as long as it has existed as an alliance, and the lead of Spore has just been great. Politics have been good, and we have managed well. Of course there are decisions i dont totally agree with, as there is in every ally. Sometime you make the wrong decision. SO WHAT?

Is it really important to start a life long hate of a person, based on what others has said? Since i reccon most of you havnt played, or even talked with the persons you hate, the moste known persons in PA community.

As a friend to me said: "Hate is easier than love, bacuse when you love someone, you might get hurt, if you hate someone, there is only hate, no possivility to get hurt". This mig be right, and i hope you can all think about that when you are trolling.

If you want to discuss this matter in more depth, seek me up at planeration channel in irc. As someone said early on "this could had been said in a pm", and most of you make yourself seem immature and stupid by commenting on things you really do not have any fact about.

Hope you all have a real good havoc, maby factory wont win this time

amicus

Spore
amicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 20:26   #428
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

they dont hate you, they just like to have someone to blame

hf Forest, take care of the family and gl in the new jobb.

keep going spore, 4 rounds and we got our first win
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 20:52   #429
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did I say anything about there being honor in the game?
Please, you're not a yank.. honour*
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 20:57   #430
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Also, I think that we the PA community should make a pact that if Forest goes against his word next round, we all block against Spore as a consequence!
Unread 8 May 2014, 21:13   #431
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

<@forest_afk> tehre is a cloud outself that looks like a giant willy

True story
Unread 8 May 2014, 21:18   #432
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

how many times have you quit now? 5?
Unread 8 May 2014, 21:20   #433
amicus

amicus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
how many times have you quit now? 5?
For the record, i have quitted 4 times. Is this a competition?
amicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 21:31   #434
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by amicus View Post
For the record, i have quitted 4 times. Is this a competition?
I only quit once
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 22:09   #435
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Also, I think that we the PA community should make a pact that if Forest goes against his word next round, we all block against Spore as a consequence!
Spore will join in this block to attack Forest if he doesn't quit for next round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 May 2014, 23:19   #436
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please, you're not a yank.. honour*
I think it was more Scottish illiteracy than writing like an American
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 23:38   #437
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

oi less of the scots bashing, blame firefox for the yank spellchecker
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2014, 23:42   #438
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

No wonder I was thinking of doing an all Scots team for the PA world cup lol
Unread 9 May 2014, 04:26   #439
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
So yes, by accident. Spore were easily the best alliance politically last round, and pulled off some hilarious shit (the meltdown of vikings was brilliant) but it was only ultores taking exception to a weaker alliance beating them and some inexperience on their part that stopped them. Played with the same mentality this round, played better, no one got near them.

Let me repeat again: by accident.
Funny that you take the meltdown of Vikings as an example, as that was 100% at the hands of Faceless. I don't believe we even saw Spore incs until we already lost 15% of our roids.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 05:16   #440
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes I told you not to ground, because you weren't getting nearly as much incomings as you thought, which was right.
Actually, you're wrong. We got EXACTLY the incs we thought we would get when we made the decision to ground. Just less as it was rumoured to you 8 hours before we made the decision to ground. Regardless of that fact, part of our agreement was that Spore and Vikings would remain our own entities, which means it ultimately was Vikings decision to ground, and you were WAY out of line to ORDER us to unground in the way that you did.

Quote:
Yes I said we were good enough to war ult 1 v 1. I was right. We DID war Ult 1 v 1 and we beat them easily. They have acknowledged this. Infact I have the logs direct from the block room of agar3s whining that Ult were getting smashed and no-one would help. It is why Ult decided to hit FL as punishment (Ults politics = help us or we kill you. You should understand that, what with you and your fellow hc running scared and all that )
The fact Ultores had no support doesn't make it 1 vs 1. Like I posted before you asked us to hit an Ultores fort the very first night you ptargetted Ultores. You didn't use the support other allies used to use versus Ultores tho. Then again, other allies used support to war a far more superior Ultores. In Ultores haydays they warred a fair number of allies in the same '1 vs 1' way Spore has this round, allies can only really win wars that way when they hold the same superiority Spore held this round, and Ultores held back in those days. None of this takes away the slightest from your well deserved victory this round tho.

Quote:
This is your problem, you don't think through anything properly, its always emotionally charged. Bashar had it spot on.
Fact is, you wanted FL/Fang to hit Ult with you. They were willing. YOU refused any kind of co-ordination, you just wanted them to do your bidding, through me. As previously stated, you even refused to join the joint room. Instead you sat in our room and just made dig after dig at me personally. That was when I refused to organise anything because frankly, you didn't deserve it.
Lies, it was you that wanted them to fight Ultores. Here is the log from the VERY FIRST mention of us getting in a room with FAnG/Faceless.

[18:58] <@forest_afk> i wanna call a meeting, fast. between us/you/faceless/fang with the goal of eor nap between us and joint targetting on a enemy
[18:58] <@forest_afk> because if we dont act fast, ult will be ustoppable
[18:58] <@forest_afk> would be great if u can get hr involved too
[19:00] <@forest_afk> if i get ppl in a room, will you two attend?
[19:04] <@forest_afk> rex / cloud
[19:04] <@forest_afk> s
[19:04] <@forest_afk> #fightback
[19:04] <@forest_afk> zhil bashartoo
[19:05] <@Clouds> what are you proposing again?
[19:06] <@forest_afk> to start with vik/spore/fl/fang eor nap + joint targetting
[19:06] <@forest_afk> but i then wanna get hr and insomnia there too
[19:07] <@forest_afk> and fking roid the shit out of ult and friends
[19:07] <@forest_afk> we worked so ****ing hard in this room all round, i dont wanna see us fail just because all the others blocked. i wanna guarantee one of us wins

All talks prior to this log was about hitting CT which we refused as we had a nap with them. You knew about said nap perfectly well as you had spent the 2 days prior telling us to break with CT even while Zhil said that wasn't the way to go.

We didn't refuse to join a joined room, because there never was any. If there was, then how was it that I was doing coordination with Faceless in PM while Spore didn't even know where Faceless was hitting at the time. How was it that Faceless asked me if there was a coordination channel? And how was it that I had to find out through Faceless that Vikings were supposed to organise the attacks that night (the first night after we made the agreement). The first mention by Spore to set up a joined cooperation channel was on the day we broke away from you. And YES at that time I did refuse to join, because at that time I was completely done with Spores failure to organise things.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 06:10   #441
Forest

There was and still is a joint channel. Rex was the FIRST non-spore to get access and I poked him about it several times.

I will save my logs till the end, atm you just make me smile
Unread 9 May 2014, 06:15   #442
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
I only quit once

i did quit 2 now, this time around iam takeing a break insted.

;-)
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 09:20   #443
Clouds

Forest, you really should learn when to keep quiet because you might need to replace your spade with a shovel with the big hole that you're digging yourself.

Witnessing first hand how you operate, I will say this, you are certainly competent at getting the job done (as an Officer), but you really should stay away from politics as an official liaison.

Why? Because you have the tendency to get in over your head with promises that you cannot deliver, half truths and you sometimes rush into things without using your head.

Forest is probably one of the most dedicated Officers that I have seen, but he tends to get a bit too over excited when it comes to politics and thus shouldn't get involved with it.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 May 2014 at 09:26.
Unread 9 May 2014, 13:26   #444
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

I will save my logs till the end, atm you just make me smile
Probably wise, high quality fake logs take a while to write out, its adding all the nick changes and timestamps that adds that grade A quality....
Unread 9 May 2014, 13:41   #445
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Probably wise, high quality fake logs take a while to write out, its adding all the nick changes and timestamps that adds that grade A quality....
*Sigh* Trolling is all you can do it seems
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 19:20   #446
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
*Sigh* Trolling is all you can do it seems
I can do far more, i just dont see the point in investing time in a lost cause like PA anymore, but you Spore guys who didnt sleep for the last 2 weeks to make sure your spreadsheet planets were better than other spreadsheet planets... well done. Those 5(?) credits are so worth the effort it takes to get them :P Newdawn learnt long ago, lots of nicks in a channel once every 10 weeks for 2 hrs gets the same result
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:17   #447
Forest

Quote:
Forest, you really should learn when to keep quiet because you might need to replace your spade with a shovel with the big hole that you're digging yourself.

Witnessing first hand how you operate, I will say this, you are certainly competent at getting the job done (as an Officer), but you really should stay away from politics as an official liaison.

Why? Because you have the tendency to get in over your head with promises that you cannot deliver, half truths and you sometimes rush into things without using your head.

Forest is probably one of the most dedicated Officers that I have seen, but he tends to get a bit too over excited when it comes to politics and thus shouldn't get involved with it.
Clouds, you probably hit the nail on the head there, and summed me up quite well.

But consider this...

I was tasked with getting Spore #1.
Your Hc were tasked with the same for Vikings.

You were 33m behind, guarenteed 2nd at least and catching Spore fast.
You ended 63m behind and in fourth place.
Spore stretched a lead from 33m to 50m after 300+ incs a night for 2 weeks.

I would say my 'politics' and 'getting in over my head' worked well, wouldn't you?

Infact, I would say everything came together very nicely.

YOUR actions resulted in a lot worse result than MY actions.
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:20   #448
Clouds

Wow Forest, I won't even dignify that with a response. I was actually being the bigger man and paid you a compliment, but if you want to show everyone what an ignorant moron you really are, be my guest..

You saying that most folk takes you seriously, yet most of the replies (non Spore and directed at you) are to the contrary.

Stuff like: "<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round" shows what an imbecile you truly are. Yes I know it's an old quote, but you have said similar crap in the recent past.

I will retract my previous comment about you and now have a lower respect of Spore altogether.

What I have noticed about Spore is that they have been very cocky this round. The only person I respect in Spore is Zhil, because he respects the fact that one who is not arrogant deserves the win.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 May 2014 at 21:36.
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:30   #449
Forest

You arent dignifying it with a response? Yet made two responses! Classy.

You could always try and refute anything I have said in that post

Or does the truth hurt?
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:38   #450
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The only person I respect in Spore is Zhil, because he respects the fact that one who is not arrogant deserves the win.
Thanks