User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2014, 09:36   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R56 prediction thread

factory isnt a real alliance.

its just all the active players joining one tag and farming the rest, they join from all the other alliances
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2014, 09:46   #52
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Apprime will be good
Ultores will be good
Spore will win ofc

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2014, 13:18   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

For me it is a round that you cannot give any predictions.
If there is preround "blocks", wich ive been leaded to belive in this thread, the win will between Spore, Ultores and CT.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2014, 20:57   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Anyone know what alliances these rumoured preround blocks contains?

Unread 17 Mar 2014, 21:37   #55
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 09:06   #56
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
seeing as we're all namby pamby about words these days. i didn't use either of those in my post.

let me clarify for you then. ...worked with someone out side their own alliance. it is possible to coordinate an attack on an alliance within your own alliance.

shocking i know.
Don't even bother dude, these guys base all of their opinions on false information, or just their own ignorant view of politics. They never have any true idea of how the round plays out it seems, just go by what they 'heard' in their respective alliances.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 13:30   #57
Lee
****ing legend

Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

WaC will win, BlueTuba second.. ..
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 23:37   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
WaC will win, BlueTuba second.. ..
Only second?
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 02:07   #59
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I predict much Xan Fi crashing to occur on my part.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 13:44   #60
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I predict much Xan Fi crashing to occur on my part.
I might have to pick another race now just so I can be unique.
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 14:32   #61
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to the point of the thread, I think Ultores will get a big block going on from the start and kill off Spore and CT early in the round.

1. Ultores
2. Vikings
3. Faceless
4. ND
5. Spore
6. CT
7. Insomnia
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 14:43   #62
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

#1 Ult
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 15:31   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Back to the point of the thread, I think Ultores will get a big block going on from the start and kill off Spore and CT early in the round.

1. Ultores
2. Vikings
3. Faceless
4. ND
5. Spore
6. CT
7. Insomnia
This is what i expect aswell, Ult seem to have some unfinished buisniss, and aint leaving it to chance this time.

Unread 19 Mar 2014, 17:03   #64
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This is what i expect aswell, Ult seem to have some unfinished buisniss, and aint leaving it to chance this time.
I know right?

I think CT and Spore shouldnt even play next round at all. Just to not give Ultores the satisfaction to use other allies to take them down and then brag themselves about it. Look I'm giving you guys(CT/Spore) the best plan for next round for free, how generous of me.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 17:35   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I know right?

I think CT and Spore shouldnt even play next round at all. Just to not give Ultores the satisfaction to use other allies to take them down and then brag themselves about it. Look I'm giving you guys(CT/Spore) the best plan for next round for free, how generous of me.
Well i wouldnt say any other alliances dosnt have a chance.
These stats does leave an opening for early round victory, but they are still open for a long time even if the round heads off to be a early Ultores lead, even though they allied half the univers.
In the past when stats have been like this, Ultores HCs has been sure to BP all of the other alliances HCs, using their influence from ingal to control the univers.
When alliance HCs start BPing each other, its looking to be a round of planetarion turning bad again.

Unread 19 Mar 2014, 18:28   #66
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

How are you gonna get every ally hc into a 3-man BP?
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 20:54   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Apprime can get all there members into 1 galaxy according to oil

VNC ftw
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 23:10   #68
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

anyone else got a prediction? Last round is over boys, lets focus on the one that's about to start!
No one is ever going to view things the same as you in pa. we're all a little "off". None of us are "off" in the same way ^^
Unread 20 Mar 2014, 00:50   #69
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

stuff
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2014, 02:23   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
More than one BP?

Unread 20 Mar 2014, 07:52   #71
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
anyone else got a prediction? Last round is over boys, lets focus on the one that's about to start!
No one is ever going to view things the same as you in pa. we're all a little "off". None of us are "off" in the same way ^^
I predict wide-spread NAPs, big alliances bullying small alliances until one ally gets a big roidlead, at which point this alliance gets hammered and go inactive. The rest of the round is basically a status-quo with one alliance winning, and the rest either saying this round is "a team-building round/reunion round/etc." or blaming that a huge block hit them continuously(despite the numbers not backing this up).
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 22:25   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I know right?

I cannot speak for CT but rest assured I gave your suggestion some serious consideration.

Unfortunately, we decided it was best for the game that we keep Spore going so Forest isn't in another alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 23:03   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your noble sacrifice will be remembered.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 23:40   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I cannot speak for CT but rest assured I gave your suggestion some serious consideration.

Unfortunately, we decided it was best for the game that we keep Spore going so Forest isn't in another alliance.
This kind of selfless act has me rooting for Spore. They also keep Bitcher away from the rest of us too. Zhil is a hero of the masses
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 01:22   #75
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

word on the street is bitcher has left spore though
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 01:34   #76
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He joined Fang.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 08:19   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Screw Spore then, GO FANG!!!
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 10:44   #78
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

A late prediction:
CT/Spore/ND will agree to take down ult together as soon as ult reaches either #1 score, #1 value or #1 size. CT will be the only one of them that will launch consistently, while spore and nd only join on nights they know all 3 is hitting. Ult will seek to smaller alliances for some sort of support on their end, and then we'll flip the coin and see who wins.

#1 FAnG (will slide under the radar having a nap to the most offencive alliances on both sides)
#2 NewDawn (decent def and not too heavy attacks will keep the heat off them)
#3 Faceless (like last round's play, but will attract more avg incs)

So regarding the coinflip between spore and ult i predict to end with the coin being fetched by a furious angel or something.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 11:17   #79
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i predict drunkenviking couldnt be more wrong
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 22:19   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I heard Spore is new favorites cus of this

Unread 23 Mar 2014, 09:44   #81
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Immortals t5

P3nguins back next round!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2014, 09:59   #82
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
CT will be the only one of them that will launch consistently
In past experience it is probably why they haven't got so many round wins. Nd drop out of the bashing asap to save their fence leaving ct to carry on with a smaller alliance. Ultimately they then get bashed to pieces once the targets regroup and nd stroll past as if nothing happened
Unread 23 Mar 2014, 12:42   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
In past experience it is probably why they haven't got so many round wins. Nd drop out of the bashing asap to save their fence leaving ct to carry on with a smaller alliance. Ultimately they then get bashed to pieces once the targets regroup and nd stroll past as if nothing happened
I dont think ND has won anything due to this tactic.
For me those round ND has won recently is due to many other factors.

Unread 23 Mar 2014, 16:27   #84
Munkee
Dictator

I didnt mean stroll past for the win just for 2nd or 3rd
Unread 23 Mar 2014, 21:40   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I didnt mean stroll past for the win just for 2nd or 3rd
Well getting 2nd or 3rd, thats an real achievement

Unread 23 Mar 2014, 21:56   #86
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Well getting 2nd or 3rd, thats an real achievement
well if you have never finished higher than 4th it is.....
Unread 23 Mar 2014, 22:20   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
well if you have never finished higher than 4th it is.....
ND has won more than one round though...

Unread 24 Mar 2014, 22:35   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Loads of alliances do this. Some alliances want to have their cake and eat it, and unless you're good enough, you can't.
Unread 25 Mar 2014, 01:09   #89
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Seeing there is so few full tags atm, one might question if there is alliances that are purposely holding members out of tag?
And whats up with immortals flamboyant tactic?
Looks like this will be a round full of suprises

Unread 25 Mar 2014, 02:56   #90
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

or maybe, just maybe, there aren't enough players playing this round to fill tags to the top
Unread 25 Mar 2014, 03:38   #91
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seeing there is so few full tags atm, one might question if there is alliances that are purposely holding members out of tag?
There are 3 additional alliances this round, those members had to come from somewhere!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 00:17   #92
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
One might also suggest that the tag limit is too high.
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 08:27   #93
Blue_Esper

i think 65 looks to be the Goldilocks number, as tags are full but not overly full with space to fit in extras later.
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 10:08   #94
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
One might also suggest that the tag limit is too high.
I dont know where you are heading with this.
This round its almost 600~ planets in tags above 15 members, compared to last round 500~ in tags above 15 members.
So what you are saying is basicly that PA looks to be a better game when there is not any competition for filling up the tags?
I still think 65 is a step forward, if they can up it by 5 more in 2 rounds it will be even better.

Unread 29 Mar 2014, 11:28   #95
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I still think 65 is a step forward, if they can up it by 5 more in 2 rounds it will be even better.
65 is acceptable, but anything over this is a bit much, unless of course the player base increases, then I will be inclined to agree with Bitch3r's opinion.
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 16:28   #96
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
65 is acceptable, but anything over this is a bit much, unless of course the player base increases, then I will be inclined to agree with Bitch3r's opinion.
We need a constant competition for recruitment.
Maybe hoping the playerbase increasing with 50-100 players in two rounds is a bit high, but the current limits will help this a lot.

Unread 29 Mar 2014, 16:50   #97
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Does every thread have to devolve in a discussion about tag limits?
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 17:39   #98
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
In Bitch3r's case, YES!
Unread 30 Mar 2014, 14:55   #99
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Need tag limit 150 so all our cousins can join the tag
Unread 31 Mar 2014, 12:12   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Alliance size has been a subject to every discussion lately, and after last round it will continue being an discussion in predictions upon every round aswell.
On another note, Spore has 10k roids more than everyone else, is anyone gonna take up the fight With them, or this round only for planet ranks?