User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2006, 10:59   #151
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Quha

Yeh of Arcanum
"Art of Owning."
[Quha][WaC][Fury][Furgion][Eclipse][LCH]

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
blah blah blah, thats old, farming etc?
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
pft ss = n00b0 game
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
seriously wtf is that?
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
you forgot to mention that game got hacked everyone lost score exept you and your gal that gained score, if you look at real rankings you wouldnt even have been top5. your gal would have been #4 at best #3, not to forget the fact that your gal donated you
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
like who havent ended top10 in speed pa?:/
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:36   #152
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

MW = Mech Wars ( its for some reason banned here still (the word Mec h Wa rs), even if the game, afaik, isnt running anymore? )

Had it peak at same time as PA I think. I never liked the game, the game had a nub surrounding, like SS and Dom.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 23:18   #153
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I love it when Yeh posts. I love the way he stirs some people up, and ofc the quality of his posts. Yeh, if you come to Turku, drop me a pm on the forums, I'll buy you a beer.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 16:44   #154
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Chika yes, i counted u would have used abit more clever attack and defended wrong fleet. But good work from u, only1 that round. Thing i like in pax is that only 1 target system, makes game interested And what happened next, my incluster alliance & couple galaxy mates came and came and came and sucked alot def from Angels pool, which could have been used in real places and made u to quit ur that account.

Remy: yes 6 of us got closed, some got reopened, no1 answered anything as we talked abit together and we found out why we were caught, we broked rules, we couldnt have played otherwise. Luckily our nice 2M line is soon to be 4M shared one, wohoo And btw all same kind closures were made earlier and some roids were removed, why werent we closed at that time...gotta think of that. And btw i joined LCH to battle vs 1up, but u guys sucked like hell. Currently pilkara tells about ur real skill. And with u being number #2 alliance in pax early days and 1up being totally owner, **** what sucky rounds those have been.

Hello Torz

Buly: i rarely visit that city...cant even remember when last time. Helsinki - Lahti - Tampere...u guys dont know how to speak finnish in there

Buddah: I have several times showed u how much better gc, bc and planetplayer i am, like last round pia. Now hush from my sig, which is prolly one of the greatest around. Atleast if u know facts like pa r5 place was #2 and not #11, but donation clowns owned.

And about Sid, ofc i mention him alot times and there is several reasons most of u never will even think about.

About MW r1, which isnt going currently, Quha had such inactive and lousy members we allmost lost...like Sid, Ghengis and other Furys

And lastly peace has again comed to Quha-universe so this thread is kinda useless. Thought this got most readers in first page, so yes u got surely good game here, interesting and such and 1up wins. UUH.

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 23 Feb 2006 at 16:58.
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 17:03   #155
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Chika yes, i counted u would have used abit more clever attack and defended wrong fleet. But good work from u, only1 that round. Thing i like in pax is that only 1 target system, makes game interested And what happened next, my incluster alliance & couple galaxy mates came and came and came and sucked alot def from Angels pool, which could have been used in real places and made u to quit ur that account.

Remy: yes 6 of us got closed, some got reopened, no1 answered anything as we talked abit together and we found out why we were caught, we broked rules, we couldnt have played otherwise. Luckily our nice 2M line is soon to be 4M shared one, wohoo And btw all same kind closures were made earlier and some roids were removed, why werent we closed at that time...gotta think of that. And btw i joined LCH to battle vs 1up, but u guys sucked like hell. Currently pilkara tells about ur real skill. And with u being number #2 alliance in pax early days and 1up being totally owner, **** what sucky rounds those have been.

Hello Torz

Buly: i rarely visit that city...cant even remember when last time. Helsinki - Lahti - Tampere...u guys dont know how to speak finnish in there

Buddah: I have several times showed u how much better gc, bc and planetplayer i am, like last round pia. Now hush from my sig, which is prolly one of the greatest around. Atleast if u know facts like pa r5 place was #2 and not #11, but donation clowns owned.

And about Sid, ofc i mention him alot times and there is several reasons most of u never will even think about.

About MW r1, which isnt going currently, Quha had such inactive and lousy members we allmost lost...like Sid, Ghengis and other Furys

And lastly peace has again comed to Quha-universe so this thread is kinda useless. Thought this got most readers in first page, so yes u got surely good game here, interesting and such and 1up wins. UUH.

one question, are you a friend of Maximillian ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 17:32   #156
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

We are both Quha idlers now. I didnt recruit him and he has atleast 10 times broke against my direct orders, like one wise one: stay out of boards. And it wasnt single time i sayd that same sentence. He has been in and out couple times in history, doesnt matter anymore

Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 19:27   #157
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
We are both Quha idlers now. I didnt recruit him and he has atleast 10 times broke against my direct orders, like one wise one: stay out of boards. And it wasnt single time i sayd that same sentence. He has been in and out couple times in history, doesnt matter anymore
omg lol ! my assumption came true

now that explains alot.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:01   #158
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So is your planet sucking as much as you do, Yeh?
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:43   #159
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So is your planet sucking as much as you do, Yeh?
Planet score can't be negative.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:51   #160
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

lol@all this:\ No idea whats going on.. who're Quha? Some 'oldskool' alliance? And if so why's this being raised and blabbered about now?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:54   #161
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
lol@all this:\ No idea whats going on.. who're Quha? Some 'oldskool' alliance? And if so why's this being raised and blabbered about now?
Quha is the sound you make when you try to speak when you're really drunk and have just gotten a 1kg rock tossed in your head... "quuha"
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:36   #162
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Quha is the sound you make when you try to speak when you're really drunk and have just gotten a 1kg rock tossed in your head... "quuha"
I thought the noise just before you do a really large dump, but each to their own, I guess.
Unread 30 Dec 2013, 06:48   #163
cujotus

cujotus is an unknown quantity at this point

w00t.. we are still alive, mostly chilling, smoking some and getting bj's while playing..
there is #quha in NG, Quakenet and in Ircnet... and some get-to-togethers, mainly in amsterdam time to time..

cujo, chill out..
[Quha] [Cathexis] [Ascendacy]*[Apprime]
cujotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 17:55   #164
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum View Post
Ohh Cain is superb HC and do u want logs where he shares his account with 2 ppl atleast?
whoiahhh... butthurt much?? No thanks!!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 18:31   #165
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations, you've just won an argument with someone who's been dead for over half a decade.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 20:20   #166
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

RIP Yeh.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 20:34   #167
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Congratulations, you've just won an argument with someone who's been dead for over half a decade.
Given you've posted (making complaints about people posting too much, generally after people said something negative about massive amounts of cheating) in all the threads where I've at length castigated app and others for cheating, I'm not sure how you'd seriously not read that post as sending up the responses of the apprime white noise brigade.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 20:49   #168
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, I'm sure the Yeh and the other people in this thread were defending Apprime 3 years before it was formed. I'm also sure cujo didn't post in this thread just to say hello to anyone from Quha who might still be around.

I've never told anyone they posted too much, that would be pretty hypocritical. I have also never denied that Apprime cheated, because, again, that would be hypocritical. And incorrect.

That's 0 for 4. Care to have another go?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 22:07   #169
oil

First rate opportunity you seized on here mzyx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yes, I'm sure the Yeh and the other people in this thread were defending Apprime 3 years before it was formed.
I didn't say yeh was defending apprime. He was accusing a current app player/HC of cheating and so I made a post imitating the ones app posters have been making in response to being outed for cheating. Really simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm also sure cujo didn't post in this thread just to say hello to anyone from Quha who might still be around.
Don't get why this is relevant but it appears to be featuring in your scoring system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzypltk
I've never told anyone they posted too much, that would be pretty hypocritical.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...8&postcount=24
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=186
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...8&postcount=60

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzyxpltk
I have also never denied that Apprime cheated, because, again, that would be hypocritical. And incorrect.
Yeah I know, which is why I never accused you of doing it. I'm accusing you of giving your friends a free pass on shitting all over the game you love whilst being the kind of pious egoist who'd no doubt add another 6k posts to his current total if the people cheating weren't your friends and the people complaining about it were.

Quote:
mzypltk]
That's 0 for 4. Care to have another go?
I score it 3 - 0 in my favour, and an even more one sided scoreline if we add in historical results; the existence of which no doubt formed the underlying motivation for you to deliberately misinterpret my post to begin with.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 22:26   #170
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

oil & Mzy - this is not the place for that argument, go have it somewhere that's not so undignified. Yeh isn't around to defend his points any more so trying to argue against him and score points off each other in his thread is really not appropriate. Please take it somewhere else, create a new thread if needed, but at least show some respect.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 22:38   #171
oil

I'm genuinely saddened to hear that the guy has since died (not that i knew him), but Zhil leaving an RIP message in between my and mzyxpltk's bitchfest hardly makes it his memorial thread.. It just happens to be a thread he started.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 22:42   #172
oil

Whatever, I'm pretty much done posting about this. I think it's pretty pathetic that most of the designated leaders of this community are either complicit in the cheating or just can't even be bothered to make a post condemning what's going on. Yes I'm a conceited dickhead.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 23:35   #173
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Oil being a retard does not surprise me.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 01:28   #174
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Oil you stupid retard learn to read the post is a rant.

This post has nothing to do with Apprime it was made several years before the ally was even formed.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Yeh

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Quha

Btw Cain, Max, me were all members of Quha...
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 03:18   #175
oil

Thanks for explaining the formerly close links between cain/you and the guy who accused your friend of cheating before cain/you joined apprime and cheated there with some of the same people. Keep calling me a retard man, you're starting to turn everything around.

Last edited by oil; 3 Jan 2014 at 03:24.
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 11:56   #176
NirWana

NirWana is an unknown quantity at this point

oil, seriously, on several occasions and from all sort of alliances people have asked you to show some respect to a dead guy by not polluting his thread with random ranting about cheating 6 years after he died.

Not every discussion needs to be about how apprime cheated and whatnot. Yes, App may have cheated and yes I and many others genuinly hate cheaters and yes it is bad to keep whining about it.
Please stop nagging about it in every thread where a current or previous App member posts.

Basicly, stop acting like an A-hole. The proper response to this:
"Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Congratulations, you've just won an argument with someone who's been dead for over half a decade."

would have been : Oops, sorry I did not know, my condoleances to anyone that knew him.
And then you'd leave this thread alone.

Anything other than that you posted since Mz told you he was dead is just you being an A-hole and being very insensitive to anyone that knew Yeh.

To anyone that knew Yeh, I'm sorry for my aid in the pollution of this thread. Please do cherish the fond memories you have of him.
I'll be leaving this thread alone now, like anyone that didn't know him should.
Nir
NirWana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2014, 07:08   #177
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Remarkable.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2014, 20:43   #178
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirWana View Post
oil, seriously, on several occasions and from all sort of alliances people have asked you to show some respect to a dead guy by not polluting his thread with random ranting about cheating 6 years after he died.

Not every discussion needs to be about how apprime cheated and whatnot. Yes, App may have cheated and yes I and many others genuinly hate cheaters and yes it is bad to keep whining about it.
Please stop nagging about it in every thread where a current or previous App member posts.

Basicly, stop acting like an A-hole. The proper response to this:
"Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Congratulations, you've just won an argument with someone who's been dead for over half a decade."

would have been : Oops, sorry I did not know, my condoleances to anyone that knew him.
And then you'd leave this thread alone.

Anything other than that you posted since Mz told you he was dead is just you being an A-hole and being very insensitive to anyone that knew Yeh.

To anyone that knew Yeh, I'm sorry for my aid in the pollution of this thread. Please do cherish the fond memories you have of him.
I'll be leaving this thread alone now, like anyone that didn't know him should.
Nir
I wasn't going to respond because I'm going to get drowned out by morons no matter what happens but I noticed I didn't actually respond directly to the "you don't respect the dead" point the first time, so in response to your subsequent multi paragraph exploration of this sole issue that I didn't think needed responding to because of how clearly stupid it is, here it is:

When I made that post, I said "whoiahhh... butthurt much?? No thanks!!". Now on face value, I appear to be insulting the person I'm quoting.
HOWEVER, as already stated, it was a joke. It involved the content of my post being something other than the implied face value. This is a notoriously tricky concept and young children have a tremendous amount of difficulty dealing with it. Here is an autism proof translation of what I said:

"Apprime appear to have a history of being accused of cheating. Apprime have posters who have made bad posts in an attempt to lessen the impact of people talking about it. Here is an imitation of one of those posts."

It's not an insult to yeh, and it's not an attempt to win an argument with him. I'm basically quoting a historical source in agreement and I'm not sure how you'd be able to suggest your argument wouldn't cover anyone and everyone who has ever quoted the argument/testimony of someone who no longer exists. Perhaps if I'd done this in a memorial thread you could argue it was a misjudged venue, but the reason why we find his allegations in this thread to begin with is exactly because it isn't his memorial thread. If you'd like to pay your respects then maybe you could go and find it. Or, if you'd like to find a more fortuitous opportunity to make a weighty post that someone cares about then start here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...74&postcount=5

Or with hunter's above post, where he does in fact try to suggest that yeh was wrong/bad/whatever, where he describes what he said as a "rant". Have fun.
Unread 6 Jan 2014, 21:07   #179
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

Rip! word in da street he was a good loco guy in our streets.
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2014, 05:33   #180
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

can someone please take the shovel from oil.