User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2013, 11:47   #1
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
It is people like this ...

[11:11] <Hosie> I went through every galaxy earlier
[11:11] <Hosie> looking for names

dont know how many under 18 players we have but My planet name talking about destroying clouds mom was out of pure respect and he knows it ... who are you to tell me thats offensive, Im offended that you dont want to destroy clouds mom.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 11:59   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It is people like this ...

Hosie is an ass, but he's not the cause of your problem. If you don't like the rules, change them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 12:07   #3
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

You filthy minded degenerate.

Another planet name cleansed by the planetarion mutaween
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 13:35   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Don't hate the playa hate the game

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 14:49   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

- Stephen Fry
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 15:00   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You fundamentally misunderstand the context of that quote. As almost everyone does who uses it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:24   #7
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hosie is a dick !
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:55   #8
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You fundamentally misunderstand the context of that quote. As almost everyone does who uses it.
Anything that can potentially lead people to watch Fry's Planet Word is good imo, even if the person quoting doesn't understand what he is quoting

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 00:40   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Yes I probably misused it but so what?

The only person who could of or should of been offended by MM's r/p name is Clouds. Who gives a **** if Hosie the hypocrite is offended, the MH SHOULD have approached Clouds about it and then based a decision on that. His r/p name was completely different to for example Gassing OF The Jews, which is an entirely inappropriate name and taboo is 99% of society.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 02:13   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

The only person who could of or should of been offended by MM's r/p name is Clouds. Who gives a **** if Hosie the hypocrite is offended, the MH SHOULD have approached Clouds about it and then based a decision on that. His r/p name was completely different to for example Gassing OF The Jews, which is an entirely inappropriate name and taboo is 99% of society.
Oh shit. I know he quoted someone else, but Kaiba just said something that is true and reasonable. Who'd have thunk it?
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 04:55   #11
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

I wasn't offended and I didn't make a complaint, yet Ace and his "special" crew still changed MM's r/p.

To be honest, when I found out that his planet had been changed to "cookies" - a term that Ace changed me to last round, after changing me from "ChronoX" of "Gingers" to "ChronoX" of "Cookies", and similar revisions over the past 4 consecutive rounds, I couldn't help but to laugh my ****ing head off. Maybe he has an obsession with cookies?

MM got Ace'd and owned by MHs. Welcome to the club!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 04:59   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2013, 22:38   #13
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

It happens, I just think its pretty stupid at this point in a dead game we are worried about being offensive ... have these people gotten on IRC lol

and again not even clouds was offended so wtf.
Unread 15 Nov 2013, 23:25   #14
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

My name got changed as well
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2013, 01:05   #15
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

If their gonna change offensive names changing this makes perfect sense. We cant expect them to go through every name that they assume is a personal attack and expect them to ask the person it might be offensive against. They just change it and get over with so they don't have to spend alot of time on it.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2013, 17:49   #16
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Mine got changed also:<

The Love of Female Virgin Ass -> The Love of all things cute

damn you mhs!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2013, 00:40   #17
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I wasnt even allowed to use MORONS in my fleetnames last round.

Its reached boring levels of PC.

Ruler 1 of Planet 1 time.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2013, 01:14   #18
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
If their gonna change offensive names changing this makes perfect sense. We cant expect them to go through every name that they assume is a personal attack and expect them to ask the person it might be offensive against. They just change it and get over with so they don't have to spend alot of time on it.
Unless the person that the r/p is referring to complains, it shouldn't be changed in the first place, in my opinion!
Unread 18 Nov 2013, 06:07   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.

MZ IS A FAGGOT of ****ING ****** BITCH

No complaints.
Unread 19 Nov 2013, 05:29   #20
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol ... its not about getting over that its changed, its about abuse of the abuse system, people complaining to be d*cks ... and the fact that I dont know any one who really cares about r/p names being 'offensive' to begin with.
Unread 19 Nov 2013, 21:14   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Pfft I didn't use any offensive language and still made clouds sulk with my r/p name
Unread 19 Nov 2013, 21:18   #22
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Pfft I didn't use any offensive language and still made clouds sulk with my r/p name
I'm OFFENDED! * Now talking in #multihunters
Unread 21 Nov 2013, 18:25   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

no planet name change I take it ace approved
Unread 23 Nov 2013, 14:12   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You know what's more hilarious than this renaming frenzy? That this game is still going despite a bunch of retards called Multihunters that "help" running it.
Unread 23 Nov 2013, 18:57   #25
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Heartless rocks.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2013, 10:09   #26
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I wasn't offended and I didn't make a complaint, yet Ace and his "special" crew still changed MM's r/p.

To be honest, when I found out that his planet had been changed to "cookies" - a term that Ace changed me to last round, after changing me from "ChronoX" of "Gingers" to "ChronoX" of "Cookies", and similar revisions over the past 4 consecutive rounds, I couldn't help but to laugh my ****ing head off. Maybe he has an obsession with cookies?

MM got Ace'd and owned by MHs. Welcome to the club!
Amusingly this has no relivence at all to this quote, but we used to refer to a kid in my old school as 'Cookie' due to his ginger hair and freckles. I Just found it amusing that the name pretty much meant the same thing once it was changed. Anyway just stopping by per usal to say hi.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote