User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2013, 21:35   #1
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
farming rules ?

so after some very brief thinking, i've come to realize that we have a group of players out there that... are giving away roids to their friends, and then later on dedicate their time to "war" in their honor.

I assume by this so far that most of you know who i am talking about.
Arent they in term farms? Free roids if you are ND/CT, JIHAD if anyone else... ummm i mean JIHAD either way if you are something else :-p

Learn to play properly on your own premisses, instead of being lapdogs
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 21:42   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: farming rules ?

How about you say what you mean?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:01   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

This should be moved to 'Planetarion Discussions'.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:07   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I resent this. Please explain properly.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:10   #5
TheoDD

i just summarized an entire "alliance" way of "tactical" play, based on intel provided by themselves.
There is not really that much more to explain
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:43   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

This is not something you will get anywhere with.
This is a tactic wich have been used by top alliances for a long long long time.
Its not like any alliance will let anyone land free on them, unless there is more important incs expected later on.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:50   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah, so we're dealing with alliance X letting alliance Y land on them, but still defending against alliance Z.

Yeah, this isn't the first time that's happened. It wasn't against the rules last time either, though I made a (small) push for that at the time.

Don't think this bothers me too much now either. It's kind of crappy, but *shrug*.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:50   #8
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i still dont get it
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:53   #9
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Stupidest thing I have ever heard ...

If you are the number 1 alliance and you are being attacked by number 2/3/4 and you allow everyone through but focus def on number 2 ... thats what you are saying is bad?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:56   #10
Forest

i dont think he knows what he is saying
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:59   #11
TheoDD

To answer MM: no, that would be a "right" priority atleast under those curcumstances.

I'm talking about a longer time spand, not one night.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 22:59   #12
Forest

are you talking about fang?

or spore?
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:04   #13
TheoDD

you clearly have more to say, so just have your go already
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:25   #14
Forest

nah nothing to say

if you are talking about either of those alliances then it shows how little you think.

From spores point of view, we didnt care if ct won or lost. As soon as vikings backstabbed, all our members thoughts were 'we dont care who wins as long as it isnt vikings'.

I am pretty sure fang would say the same thing.

thats the problem with politics. whether its an out-right backstab or 'tricking the other alliance by not making things clear', someone is gonna want revenge somewhere along the line.

and if the people you dump on have nothing to lose, well god help you
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:28   #15
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
and if the people you dump on have nothing to lose, well god help you
Heh, Spore hardly had an effect on the outcome. All you did was ground for 4:1.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:31   #16
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Heh, Spore hardly had an effect on the outcome. All you did was ground for 4:1.
indeed.

you werent #1 when you started hitting us, we didnt fc some of your guys and you didnt end #2
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:33   #17
Clouds

Quote:
indeed.

you werent #1 when you started hitting us, we didnt fc some of your guys and you didnt end #2
You only fleetcaught one member. And we lost #1 because some ex Spores decided to play dirty. Something which will be rectified in the upcoming round.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:34   #18
Forest

Quote:
You only fleetcaught one member. And we lost #1 because some ex Spores decided to play dirty. Something which will be rectified in the upcoming round.
oh you mean when 1 ex spore left vikings for 1mill and you lost by 20mill?
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:36   #19
Clouds

We had 3 members leave which were influenced by the 4:1 dickheads, which resulted in us being 10m behind CT, after that point, we had given up as there was no way we would've made the 10m gap with 10 ticks remaining.
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:38   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
FIGHTING WORDS!!!

Let the rd 54 cripple wars commence!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:40   #21
Forest

Quote:
We had 3 members leave which were influenced by the 4:1 dickheads, which resulted in us being 10m behind CT, after that point, we had given up as there was no way we would've made the 10m gap with 10 ticks remaining.
You had saynt leave who was ex-spore
you had kimirod leave who was nothing to do with spore
you had dav kicked for being abusive and nothing to do with spore

ct lost akri for 9 mill, they got on with it and fought on.

and dont give me all that 'we just gave up', thats exactly what you guys have been hassleing fang for

you behaved like an arse and due to that, lost some important political battles
you even fail to mention that if YOU PERSONALLY hadn't lied to spore, none of that would even had happened, i could easily have stopped it

this conversation is over
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 23:50   #22
Clouds

Quote:
i could easily have stopped it
To be honest, Spore were good farms, and you had no impact on the outcome of our battle for #1, so why would we want the GREAT FOREST OF PLANETARION to stop anything?

Quote:
and dont give me all that 'we just gave up', thats exactly what you guys have been hassleing fang for
English obviously is not your native language as that's not what I said. At the time of the incident, there were 10 ticks remaining with a 10m gap, and there was no chance of us catching up at that point.

We maybe shite at politics, but we have one of the strongest memberbases left in the game.

You blocked VS us for a period of 10 days, and a second period of 5 days, and you really think we were going to roll over and let you get away with it?

Heh.

Last edited by Clouds; 29 Oct 2013 at 00:37.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 01:09   #23
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I heard rock were letting people land all the time too, is this a confession theodd?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 02:24   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You blocked VS us for a period of 10 days
True.

Quote:
and a second period of 5 days
Misleading, second time we retaliated to you hitting us hard, the way you phrase this implies that you were victims of our actions which is not accurate.

Quote:
and you really think we were going to roll over and let you get away with it?
You hit us when we were completely leaving you alone and staying out of the battles. I am not sure quite what "it" was, but "it" certainly wasn't something we did to you. You really need to get away from this victim mentality, the battle between us at the end of the round was not bullying vs Vikings, it was a consequence of Vikings' politics towards Spore. There was no big anti-Vikings conspiracy, just consequences of actions. You keep saying in various places that Spore made no difference (which is clearly utter nonsense as every event affects the outcome) and yet at the same time you keep going on about what we did to you. Make your mind up, you can't have it both ways.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 05:38   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

If Vikings is one of the strongest allies around, why is it that they never suceed at anything?
You have more or less claimed there is a higher biasedment within this game wich is working against Vikings. So whats next for vikings? Going into next round just with the goal to troll?

Unread 29 Oct 2013, 08:08   #26
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
I heard rock were letting people land all the time too, is this a confession theodd?
"Letting"... and I am starting to be a believer of karma, seeing as those fulltags that gangtarget us, always end up messing up their ally goal(s), one way or another.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 08:16   #27
Forest

theodd whats the difference between rock getting roided because they cant cover, and spore prioritising def v vikings when we couldnt cover all?
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 08:49   #28
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If Vikings is one of the strongest allies around, why is it that they never suceed at anything?
You have more or less claimed there is a higher biasedment within this game wich is working against Vikings. So whats next for vikings? Going into next round just with the goal to troll?
I already stated that we weren't the best at politics.

I would say that Vikings and FAnG have the strongest cores that remain in the game, and ND when MM plays.

Maybe Spore over time, when they build on their core.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 09:29   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

For reference: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3191132
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 09:57   #30
TheoDD

Quote:
theodd whats the difference between rock getting roided because they cant cover, and spore prioritising def v vikings when we couldnt cover all?
who said anything about prioritizing def was topic?
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 10:04   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You certainly haven't. You've excelled at not saying anything at all.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 10:22   #32
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
who said anything about prioritizing def was topic?
well you have left everyone guessing

i am guessing you are talking about spore/fang

i guess if you cant say what you mean, close thread
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 10:35   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

This thread is almost the perfect troll. A bunch of random words with no meaning have created all these responses. I would say there a lot of paranoid people here doing some questionable things looking at the inital response to this thread.

Bitcher and Forest what have you been doing??!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 10:41   #34
Forest

my conscience is clear.

then again, im not a spy, eh.
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 11:39   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
This thread is almost the perfect troll. A bunch of random words with no meaning have created all these responses. I would say there a lot of paranoid people here doing some questionable things looking at the inital response to this thread.

Bitcher and Forest what have you been doing??!!
If you know its a troll you should report it since its against forum rules

Unread 29 Oct 2013, 18:13   #36
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

What was FAnGs ally goal theodd? you seem to know everything, please share with the rest of the class!

AFAIK, it was to play a game, and enjoy it...which happened...I think, maybe you will correct me since you are all knowing?

ROCKs goal is to stay relevant by posting ambiguous shizzle on the forums? :P
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 18:30   #37
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

play the game and enjoy it? Didnt you go to hawaii?
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 18:51   #38
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Yea for about 12 hours. I had a lovely time!