User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2013, 20:09   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Congratulations HR on your magnificent victory!

You successfully P-targeted and roided an alliance half your size for 7.2% of their roids, putting twice as many attack fleets on that alliance as they have planets. It's a good job you picked such a challenging target, you'd clearly have been wasted on anything less! Kudos to you!

****NB: For any HR out there (i.e. those lacking any sense of subtlety); that was sarcasm.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 20:25   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulations HR on your magnificent victory!

Taking the piss out of HR is like slagging off the retarded kid in the class
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 20:26   #3
Enyeez

Enyeez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick call the Waaaaaambulance the number is whine one one
Enyeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 20:30   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Every HC out there know that being picked for war by HR will end in tears.
Its such a shame they normal pick newly founded alliances, wich are smaller in number and going by the same guidlines on accepting new players like themself.
It is time that the smaller alliance accept that they have common interest in not attacking each other, as they are in the same boat regarding member activity/experince/dedication.
I dont realy think this thread will recieve positive criticism Bashar, i think it would be better to not whine about this.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 20:38   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I am not really whining to be honest, though I know it will be interpreted that way. Really, I am trying to make a point publically that will make HR HC think about what they do more in the future. An all out targeting of an alliance half your size is no good for the game or the community, it is simply bullying and is the type of thing that has led the community to the deep, dark, depths that it already plumbs. I just hope that in future they will think a bit less rashly.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 21:15   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

OMG BASHAR STFU!!

NOBODY CARES!!

Its a war game, your alliance had one of the highest roid avg out there. You were fat and you got punked sucker!!

so your alliance is 33 players and got 70 incomming fleets and its unfair, Vikings got hit by a 4-5 alliance block and its ok?

Spore is not a new alliance Bitcher, its in its 2nd round now and its big enough to join in with the others then its bigger enough to take a slap from the weakest of the large alliances.

I love that Bashar has got his whine-o-meter out when this is what happened to Faceless last round and Spore members having been saying how that was fair when it happened.

Heres a spoon, take your own medicine and **** off
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 21:48   #7
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
You successfully P-targeted and roided an alliance half your size for 7.2% of their roids, putting twice as many attack fleets on that alliance as they have planets. It's a good job you picked such a challenging target, you'd clearly have been wasted on anything less! Kudos to you!

****NB: For any HR out there (i.e. those lacking any sense of subtlety); that was sarcasm.

So, this is basically everyday life for alliance X (whatever allliance gettin the incommings) in a gangbang. Which occurs atleast once every round.

This basically is Planetarion.

The idea of a fair fight is only for AD, will never happend in the round
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 23:55   #8
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Well played HR.

I have actually been impressed with HR as an attacking force this round.
Spore expected to just sit and get fat.

Didnt happen.

GG HR.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2013, 03:08   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
So, this is basically everyday life for alliance X (whatever allliance gettin the incommings) in a gangbang. Which occurs atleast once every round.

This basically is Planetarion.

The idea of a fair fight is only for AD, will never happend in the round
The Whole fundemental idea of planetarion is to get above the one in top of you.
If you want to attack someone cus of their ethical ground, then be it.
I think HR made it quite Clear they dont want alliance like Spore IF they were to continue this war for the remaining of the round.

Unread 12 Oct 2013, 07:17   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Well played HR.

I have actually been impressed with HR as an attacking force this round.
Spore expected to just sit and get fat.

Didnt happen.

GG HR.
Umm I did have to warrant this with a response.

We have been at war to some extent with ND this round. We were at war with Vikings for a while in retal and I am sure Fang will tell you we gave them quite some incomings.

No-one sat back and got fat.

Last round we were also at war with the #1 ally.

So in the two rounds we have played, we have been at war with #1 ally whilst being in rank 8ish.

HR will see, we will soon have no roids left, but some rather big fleets with which we can only guess where they will be heading.
We proved with ult last round, we may be small in numbers but we won't give up and will just keep coming at you.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2013, 18:20   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

At this stage of the round ptargeting is often more efficient than roiding a fenced gal. But for it to work you need to have an advantage on said alliance. So thats why blocks form, and why a move like this from HR on an alliance half their size can be smart.

I started reading the thread thinking HR had attacked a newly formed nuballiance... An alliance like Spore, with so much quality, should be able to hold their own vs HR.

I am disappointed!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2013, 19:18   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
At this stage of the round ptargeting is often more efficient than roiding a fenced gal. But for it to work you need to have an advantage on said alliance. So thats why blocks form, and why a move like this from HR on an alliance half their size can be smart.

I started reading the thread thinking HR had attacked a newly formed nuballiance... An alliance like Spore, with so much quality, should be able to hold their own vs HR.

I am disappointed!
U are joking right?
Even if Spore would ground they would still loose roids.
If there was no PL around, i Guess you could start talking about skill and Activity being a important factor, and HR is as good as Spore when it comes to this aswell

Unread 12 Oct 2013, 21:11   #13
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Imo Spore played a decent round(both in offense and defense). Even thou not having the power to hold their roids, I believe they will make some HR's planets regret this ofensive.
Unread 12 Oct 2013, 23:32   #14
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

Sounds to me like HR is having some fun. Trying FCs, ptargetting and stuff. Usually they just galraid all round right? Good for them.
Unread 13 Oct 2013, 03:06   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Imo Spore played a decent round(both in offense and defense). Even thou not having the power to hold their roids, I believe they will make some HR's planets regret this ofensive.
HR are doing that themselves, they have crashed several fleets already.
Unread 13 Oct 2013, 11:21   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
U are joking right?
Even if Spore would ground they would still loose roids.
If there was no PL around, i Guess you could start talking about skill and Activity being a important factor, and HR is as good as Spore when it comes to this aswell
Loosing roids isnt the end of the world.

A more active and more skilled group of players can easilly pwn an alliance with 25ish more members.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2013, 12:00   #17
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Loosing roids isnt the end of the world.

A more active and more skilled group of players can easilly pwn an alliance with 25ish more members.
Pal targeting an ally with Bbutcher and forest in is a serious violation.
Unread 13 Oct 2013, 20:46   #18
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

It was only a few days ago A bunch of Nd + spore 3x lolwaved a rock player.. ?
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 11:25   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

sorry didnt know this thread existed :

record to be straightened, and my one and only comment.

Spore at the time were our 2nd most hostile alliance over the week, after 1st place Apprime who were retaliating for us roiding them which was expected, they had our roids we decided to get them back over 2 days after which we stopped, not war, not overblown hostilities.
In our opinion just a reaction to an action, spore saw it differently no doubt.

Spore then, after we had stopped sent and landed SK, we did at no point during that 2 day run on Spore send SK, to which we replied by building SK and targeting the Spore who did with SK along with his whole galaxy (no SK sent anywhere else).

The debate on SK use is old and everyone has their opinion on their use, wether to or not etc:

Ours is to only use in a protracted war situation and to retaliate with them on the planet/planets if they land them on us outside of a protracted war.

Let the saga continue ....
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 18:52   #20
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Almost, but you left out some details.

Spore were gal raiding.
HR p-targetted Spore TWO nights running.
HR went elsewhere, Spore hit HR gal.
HR then told me they were not hitting Spore anymore (whilst hitting a Spore gal and sending extra waves at Spore (I think I got 4 waves of 5 attackers whilst other alliances got one or two).
We responded by SK'ing Kai and one other (Kai spends his days hitting Spore, he thinks it is fun).
To ease tensions the next day I spoke with you personally.

You told me that you were not targetting spore and were just gal raiding 'though there may be a spore in that galaxy'.
Due to this, i took you at your word and cancelled a big attack on HR. Soon after it became apparent you were planning to SK a spore (5 fleets per wave, 4 waves). Due to this we then again sent SK's at you.

Frankly, I am fed up talking to HR on a daily basis whilst you lie and then hit us anyway, you of all people should know all about hitting down the ranks.
If you want this to end, you know where we are.

My members are having fun, at least.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 22:38   #21
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
spore saw it differently no doubt.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 00:00   #22
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Oh no! We got targeted in a war game.