User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 15:40   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Vikings and FAnG

So is there a love story going on?
I Wonder why Vikings keep focusing pushing fleets towards alliances like CT and Spore when FAnG got a 10k roid lead on Vikings, and keep leaping Ahead.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 15:47   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vikings and FAnG

Probably because you have a block hitting Vikings every night?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 15:47   #3
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

i think BB u must stay out of AD, cause if u didnt notice (and surely i am not backing vikings u know our love story with them ) they dont need another ennemie so best is attacking the alliances that are hitting them like u guys or ct knowing that nd def is hard to pass

but meh thats just my opinion
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 15:51   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Probably because you have a block hitting Vikings every night?
FAnG has been in the roid lead for quite some time before you declared war on CT, so its hard to understand what is actualy going on these days.

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 16:07   #5
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
FAnG has been in the roid lead for quite some time before you declared war on CT, so its hard to understand what is actualy going on these days.
Before WE declared war? I think you'll find it was CT who participated in on a ptargetted block VS Vikings. We were merely galraiding, and I don't recall us approaching CT declaring war.
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 16:23   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Before WE declared war? I think you'll find it was CT who participated in on a ptargetted block VS Vikings. We were merely galraiding, and I don't recall us approaching CT declaring war.
Warring/Targetting CT, same thing, atleast u wernt hitting FAnG

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 17:00   #7
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Warring/Targetting CT, same thing, atleast u wernt hitting FAnG
I explained this in the other thread allready, we hit galaxies that were easiest to roid for us. Generally speaking that were galaxies with FR attackfleets, as they were the easiest for us to roid. Considering FAnG has very little FR attackfleets, they were not our 'natural' targets.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 17:26   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I explained this in the other thread allready, we hit galaxies that were easiest to roid for us. Generally speaking that were galaxies with FR attackfleets, as they were the easiest for us to roid. Considering FAnG has very little FR attackfleets, they were not our 'natural' targets.
Well you cant win round going for the easiest roids when Your main opponent is going for easier roids, you will loose out in the long run

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 18:08   #9
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

So romantic.

Does it count as going for harder roids when you do it In conjunction with 4 other alliances b-butcher?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 18:14   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
So romantic.

Does it count as going for harder roids when you do it In conjunction with 4 other alliances b-butcher?
Depends on what your round goal is, as usual Vikings seems to be happy with managing 2nd.
There is no easy roids in this game, i think it is obvious by now

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 18:21   #11
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well you cant win round going for the easiest roids when Your main opponent is going for easier roids, you will loose out in the long run
Quote:
There is no easy roids in this game, i think it is obvious by now

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 18:57   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yeah exactly what i said more or less. If you keep targetting a certain alliance, and avoiding an(other) alliance(s), in the long run it will not be easy roids as the other alliance will get tired by getting focused on and hit back.
Avoiding the alliance with the most roids, and the one furtherst Ahead of your alliance aint gonna win you anything. Thats why ive come to the conclusion that FAnG and Vikings gotta have some agreement about not hitting each other.

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 19:21   #13
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Why would Vikings hit FAnG when they already have a block vs them?

And why would FAnG hit Vikings for the same reason? given I have made it quite clear we don't want to be involved in any gangbangs...

Viks have enough on their hands with spore/nd/ct incs from what I've heard...
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 19:27   #14
Clouds

Quote:
Yeah exactly what i said more or less. If you keep targetting a certain alliance, and avoiding an(other) alliance(s), in the long run it will not be easy roids as the other alliance will get tired by getting focused on and hit back.
Avoiding the alliance with the most roids, and the one furtherst Ahead of your alliance aint gonna win you anything. Thats why ive come to the conclusion that FAnG and Vikings gotta have some agreement about not hitting each other.
Poor attempt B-B.

On other news:

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...5a43fbyy9y2tw6

lols.
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 19:30   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why would Vikings hit FAnG when they already have a block vs them?

And why would FAnG hit Vikings for the same reason? given I have made it quite clear we don't want to be involved in any gangbangs...

Viks have enough on their hands with spore/nd/ct incs from what I've heard...
Nice dodge, but if Vikings thought FAnG were harder to roid than everyone they would not let them build value, but take down their forts when they had no anti FR def.
I dont know who you are trying to fool.

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 19:50   #16
Clouds

Quote:
Nice dodge, but if Vikings thought FAnG were harder to roid than everyone they would not let them build value, but take down their forts when they had no anti FR def.
I dont know who you are trying to fool.
Let's make another enemy whilst fighting a block of 3 allys! </retard>
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 20:07   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Let's make another enemy whilst fighting a block of 3 allys! </retard>
"I explained this in the other thread allready, we hit galaxies that were easiest to roid for us. Generally speaking that were galaxies with FR attackfleets, as they were the easiest for us to roid. Considering FAnG has very little FR attackfleets, they were not our 'natural' targets."

Leaving FAnG along, focusing on CT, letting FAnG build value?
We all know you clearly must have something going on, why try hide it.

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 20:20   #18
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
"BLA BLA BLAH BLAH":
Translated from moron to english: I think Vikings and FAnG should have a war, so we can stop trying to gangbang viks and go find some easier roids elsewhere, without fear of retaliation from Vikings for blocking against them.
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 20:27   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Translated from moron to english: I think Vikings and FAnG should have a war, so we can stop trying to gangbang viks and go find some easier roids elsewhere, without fear of retaliation from Vikings for blocking against them.
I do want to attack Vikings for another 500 ticks, dont get me wrong, i just think Vikings should try go for the win instead of being like TGV r51, or xVx r45, i think its just boring for the game.
We will end up with two alliances sitting in #1 and #2 having no interest in attacking each other

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 20:36   #20
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Right.

Vikings currently have 3-4 alliances blocked vs them.

You, in your infinite wisdom, believe Vikings (Currently 1st by 10 mil points) should hit FAnG (an alliance not part of any block currently) in order to 'go for the win'

Am I to take it that, Vikings are being hit in order to make them join a new block vs FAnG?

Or you just think Vikings provoking FAnG into joining the current existing block is the best way for Vikings to win the round?
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 20:53   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Right.

Vikings currently have 3-4 alliances blocked vs them.

You, in your infinite wisdom, believe Vikings (Currently 1st by 10 mil points) should hit FAnG (an alliance not part of any block currently) in order to 'go for the win'

Am I to take it that, Vikings are being hit in order to make them join a new block vs FAnG?

Or you just think Vikings provoking FAnG into joining the current existing block is the best way for Vikings to win the round?
The last sentence would be correct, but i would not give them such advice, as id rather see many other alliances win instead of vikings based on this round.

This thread how ever is about the FAnG and Vikings deal, not about how Vikings can win.

Unread 28 Sep 2013, 22:14   #22
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

This thread is just special. It has bitcher and nelito in a 'tard off' at the top and gets progressively worse from there.

I love how Bitcher thinks he has the mental competence to successfully troll Vikings or Fang into hitting each other. How he beleives that anyone cares what he or his joke of an alliance says on here or iRC.

If you are gonna troll Bitcher then do it properly, its blatantly obvious that CT/Spore and chums are taking Vikings roids in a ploy that will see Vikings left alone around tick 700 where it will be able to get them back easily off these pitiful inept alliances with added XP and secure the win. Fang is irrelevant in all of this, they were smart enough to organise this amazingly indepth ploy to finally win PA. A plan this smart must have been devised by Forest, the master of everything political!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2013, 23:54   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
This thread is just special. It has bitcher and nelito in a 'tard off' at the top and gets progressively worse from there.

I love how Bitcher thinks he has the mental competence to successfully troll Vikings or Fang into hitting each other. How he beleives that anyone cares what he or his joke of an alliance says on here or iRC.

If you are gonna troll Bitcher then do it properly, its blatantly obvious that CT/Spore and chums are taking Vikings roids in a ploy that will see Vikings left alone around tick 700 where it will be able to get them back easily off these pitiful inept alliances with added XP and secure the win. Fang is irrelevant in all of this, they were smart enough to organise this amazingly indepth ploy to finally win PA. A plan this smart must have been devised by Forest, the master of everything political!!
Well by the look of it now, its getting more open again.
Vikings decided to end hostiles with CT, and FAnG has decided to go for CT forts.
Maybe CT will go for FAnG for the upcomming week, maybe Vikings wont have to hit FAnG after all to win, time will tell. I think FAnG will lose some friends after this strike on CT.
One would think it was Santa who was back HCing FAnG, giving them political guidance

Unread 29 Sep 2013, 02:35   #24
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

why do i bother reading any threads you post butcher.

Each time i come to the table hoping that I would get some decent information...

Instead of i get tales of woe, and painfull loathing you have for giving any factual info at all.

if you are just after a hug, come here to uncle baddars, i will give you one of my super hugs that i save for special people just like you, come on.. you know you want it... i will only bite if you ask nicely.

Now back on track, yes FAnG are hitting a CT "fort" ... if you count a fort to include 2 CT scanners, but guess what butcher... and i know this will BLOW YOUR MIND... ITS A FECKING WAR GAME!

Who cares if FAnG want to war CT, or if Vikings want to war PATSA, frankly come the end of round.. the only stat that matters is top scanner.

Now please, can you crawl back under your rock, take off your tinfoil hat and maybe, just maybe, sit back and just enjoy whats going on. instead of feeling the need to commentate on everything with the factual accuracy of Commical Ali.

Offer of the hug still stands...
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2013, 11:28   #25
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

That does actually seem like a pretty bad move though. Why would you hit part of the block who's taking on your main opposition for you? Not hitting vikings yourself might be fair enough but for those of you referring to how vikings are already being taken care of by a 3 alliance "gangbang"... Well they still appear to be first.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2013, 16:42   #26
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Maybe you would like the job of running FAnGs politics butcher, along with every other alliance in the games, since you know so much better?

OH WAIT. You don't

Oil - its easy enough to confuse a gal raid for targeting during these highly strung times, I get that, but that is really all it was.
Unread 30 Sep 2013, 17:36   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe you would like the job of running FAnGs politics butcher, along with every other alliance in the games, since you know so much better?

OH WAIT. You don't

Oil - its easy enough to confuse a gal raid for targeting during these highly strung times, I get that, but that is really all it was.
Maybe i am running FAnG politics allready?

Unread 30 Sep 2013, 19:43   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Whinge
Looks like somebody is bitter.
Unread 30 Sep 2013, 22:24   #29
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

OH WAIT. You don't

I'm not confusing anything and didn't suggest you were ptargeting us. Hitting us at all whilst we take on your opposition for you makes quite a few of us pressure the HC to hit you instead. Fairly bad move as far as i can make out seeing as the gains you make by doing it are essentially nothing.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2013, 10:31   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
Looks like somebody is bitter.
And that is the beauty of a troll, someone who reads it as real and bites. Well done Bashar you win the Forest award for being reeled in

If you must know RexDrax pointed me to this thread as it was a disabled war of words between nelito and Bitcher. He said i should troll it for a laugh, so i did.

If you wonder why Spore gets trolled so much on these forums you only have to look at the two main trolling targets on here (they are in your memberlist, go look). Bitcher has to be THE most deluded person i have ever witnessed in a game, his posts defy logic sometimes, how a human brain could be that disengaged is almost a medical miracle. Then you Forest, lord of the 'little man' syndrome... i would describe him to you but you already know, he talks big, loses badly. Dont join these two morons, just because you are in the same alliance doesnt mean you have to be tarred with the same brush..... there is still hope for you!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote