User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2013, 01:03   #1
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
No surprise

Cyprus is no surprise

Planetarion alliance polotics aswell

Because im a neutral observer and just got back to this game, ive been hearing and getting reliable accurate intel about what is going

i will keep it short

Fang has MEGA as bg (preround) and 30 members out of tag. ND is official wing since yesterday. Today TGV has been pressured to become their minion, unlike ND they didnt...yet?

just a neutral observer asking questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 01:47   #2
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about
Re: No surprise

I'm gonna need to set bigger attacks with all these hidden members then - *YAWN*

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 10:53   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

What pressure?

Its only incs Max Because 'we will attack you until you join us' works so well in PA :P Its just a bunch of guys showing off how emp heavy they are ... and thats the fun.... def and value build and then take those hug roids back \o/
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 11:12   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so to summarize fang and nd are hitting tgv , where are ct and app at or they still just gal raiding

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 11:22   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

CT is hitting TGV too..

they are hitting tgv forts every night

Block wars at tick 150... anyone would think we are Ultores :P
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 11:30   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

sheep are easily led

-Rommel
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 11:33   #7
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Fang arent part of any block, arent hitting tgv, and dont have 30 players out of tag, and also dont have anything to do with megorock.

This is possibly the most fantastical thread ever made though, congrats.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 11:43   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Fang arent part of any block, arent hitting tgv, and dont have 30 players out of tag, and also dont have anything to do with megorock.

so translating that from connovar to English yes you are in a block and yes you are hitting tgv , thanks for confirming

-Rommel
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 16:16   #9
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Don't people usually form blocks then whine about it ? Why changing the natural order of things this round ?
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 17:08   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
so translating that from connovar to English yes you are in a block and yes you are hitting tgv , thanks for confirming
lol, this gotta be the best post this round so far

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 17:47   #11
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Please pals! TGV got hit by a squad of covopers that destroyed their roids thats why they are in negative!
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 17:53   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

lol, this is what this round has been missing all along, i knew it felt strange.

It was just needing a thread for butcher to talk shit on!
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 17:59   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol, this is what this round has been missing all along, i knew it felt strange.

It was just needing a thread for butcher to talk shit on!
Think we have clarified who is the maste of lying, make up Things, and talking shit

Unread 29 Mar 2013, 23:12   #14
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

facts are stubborn things. i wanted to share because for other neutral observers like me it seems hard to believe. lets close the case

FANG supposly going small tag wasnt true at all?!?!?! forget the members out of tag, forget the mega bg, forget the semi official wing ND, forget the gangbang on TGV (cause they didnt bow their head when fang said bow)

i would just trust what bazza and connovar says. None of this true. Right?

Forget about facts!

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 29 Mar 2013, 23:26   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank you, Max, for your invaluable insights into PA politics. If you didn't post on AD, I wouldn't have a clue what was going on.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 04:07   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

What do you define as a "block"?

I think it's important to clarify so we know the boundaries of such. After all, what I consider to be a block may be very different to you (And I do have quite some experience in blocks. E.G Fury, Eclipse etc)

Secondly, what alliances ARE you hitting then? Or could TGV post in reply to whether they feel FAnG are hitting them or not?

Thirdly, can you confirm how many players you have out of tag? You worded it in a way where unless the number is exactly 30, you're not lying, so I just want to paint a picture of clarity.

Additionally, do you confirm/deny any agreements or interaction with MegaRock?

If you don't feel like answering some or all of my questions, please feel free to say "No comment" like real world political/business bodies.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 06:03   #17
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Think we have clarified who is the maste(r)? of lying, make up Things, and talking shit

If you only could do the same, at the same level! Mr Honesty...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 06:08   #18
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

think fang are warring HR and Tripods
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 13:58   #19
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

lol, we have no players out of tag, we are hitting anyone who hits us back, nothing excting or elaborate, sorry to dissapoint!
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 20:26   #20
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lol, we have no players out of tag, we are hitting anyone who hits us back, nothing excting or elaborate, sorry to dissapoint!
mhm
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 22:04   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

sup maxine, when we gna have a beer or ten
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 23:53   #22
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

max only drinks bacardi breezers.
Unread 31 Mar 2013, 00:56   #23
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
we are hitting anyone who hits us back
That suggests pre-emption and that you're only hitting people who you know will retaliate.
Unread 31 Mar 2013, 01:00   #24
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
That suggests pre-emption and that you're only hitting people who you know will retaliate.
Im scottish - im supposed to speak english badly!
Unread 31 Mar 2013, 01:13   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Im scottish - im supposed to speak english badly!
I'm from Yorkshire, so if I can do it........

Unread 31 Mar 2013, 18:47   #26
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

As someone who isn't informed regarding recent political decisions, is anyone able to update me with political relations between these allies?

Without knowing anything about Fang whatsoever (last time I played a round they were tagged, they suffered Ministry induced self destruction at tick 100 or so), they appear to be the dominant alliance of recent rounds?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 00:03   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

FanG returned 4 rounds? ago. They have been a t3 alliance since, winning in rd 49. All of last round and as a preagreement this round they work in conjunction with NewDawn.

TGV and Apprime seem to be allied for this round in an attempt to combat this pre made FAnG/ND block.

CT have been the floating alliance recently, starting wars and trying to keep the game intresting to be fair to them, but normally succumb around tick 800 to incs aimed at them.

FaNG uses other smaller alliances to do its dirty work, such as Innuendo, in an attempt to sit on the fence and roid race. People arent stupid tho.

It will be more of the same this round imo, but the marked difference being ND without ManiacMagic at the helm is half the alliance it was last round. That will be the deciding factor
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 06:30   #28
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

t3 alliance?

werent they 5th last round?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 11:20   #29
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

well.. this forum become more useless day after day!!

ppl use this to ask what they already know, and for this reason, the other side have the right to answer what they want (not the true)

so.. ofc mega play with fang..
ofc we have a pre round block war..

some HCs try to avoid wars at this stage... to keep growing value..
others have no choice then join the war..

but the true is... fang have a true power.. they have DCs, play active..
in the other side.. fail DCs, no cooperation.. and ofc.. gonna lose!!

thats how i see the round!!
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 12:59   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
t3 alliance?

Correct

Unread 1 Apr 2013, 18:54   #31
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
t3 alliance?

Quote:
Correct
Their final positioning doesn't really reflect how well they performed throughout the round imo, FAnG + ND seemed to dominate last round with ND only taking the win in the last few days whilst FAnG took heavy incs.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 19:23   #32
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

Max you do what you gotta do to win the round
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 23:07   #33
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Thank you, Max, for your invaluable insights into PA politics. If you didn't post on AD, I wouldn't have a clue what was going on.
no problem bro, yolo.

can we make it official now? Fang/nd/hr/megacock going after TGV if you look from a neutral point of view

CT? playing it safe and eating from both sides?

idk, just asking questions....its chess not checkers rite

objective neutral observer, Max

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 23:47   #34
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

I didn't know objective neutral observer was such a close friend of uneducated guesser.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 10:15   #35
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Why people want to victimize TGV, there has been no targetting on them from FAnG, ofc in a gal raid their planets are not avoided either. That's just basic early round gal raiding. No reason for whining, other than trying to form a block by exagerating the threat.
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 14:45   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
no problem bro, yolo.

can we make it official now? Fang/nd/hr/megacock going after TGV if you look from a neutral point of view

CT? playing it safe and eating from both sides?

idk, just asking questions....its chess not checkers rite

objective neutral observer, Max
Looks to me that TGV is avoiding FAnG, hitting ND/CT/ODDR heavy gals.
If this continue im pretty sure the anti TGV block you are talking about will form, because once again TGV seem to be incapable when it comes ti choosing who and who not to attack.

Unread 2 Apr 2013, 15:52   #37
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

fang is still at war with HR. why would they form a block and make more enemies?
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 16:18   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
fang is still at war with HR. why would they form a block and make more enemies?
Exactly, the top two alliances are clearly avoiding each other.
Nothing new this round neither.

Unread 2 Apr 2013, 17:00   #39
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Why do people care so much what TGV does? Cant we play our own game and have fun. Thats always been the main goal... having fun for us. But I guess once your a top X alliance or perceived as one or very high in the rankings you have to take the suggestions on the PA forums and do as the general public wants? I must have missed that in my HC training, or maybe I was way too drunk to make it to class that day.

Anyways, TGV has not been avoiding anyone. We have been hitting targets which we think are/were appropriate. Whats appropriate you ask.... targets that are roid heavy and value poor, or have bad ships in-gal so easy to roid or once that have hit some of our member planets and we noticed or our fort gals. Pretty much common sense.

As far as I know we havent avoided anyone or anything. Of course I been on vacation 24 out of 31 days in march but I have been watching and now that I am back at work I guess I will have to do things :-/. Maybe I should ask for a target list from all you fine people =D

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 17:25   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like that you pretend not to know your ally rank.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 17:43   #41
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I like that you pretend not to know your ally rank.
huh?
I know what we are currently ranked as, we are sitting in #1. If your refering to

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
But I guess once your a top X alliance or
It wasnt to hide our ranking since its public knowledge but more of a statement over the last few rounds when folks have tried to push us into doing what they want us to do and not what we wanted to do. So taking not just this round but past rounds into account.
Plus people view TGV differently, some would classify us as good, some as crappy, top tier, mid tier, etc... It all depends on what standards they are using. That is why I stated "top X" and let everyone put in their own perception.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 18:09   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
then you should stop soloing

-Rommel
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 23:34   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
huh?
I know what we are currently ranked as, we are sitting in #1. If your refering to

It wasnt to hide our ranking since its public knowledge but more of a statement over the last few rounds when folks have tried to push us into doing what they want us to do and not what we wanted to do. So taking not just this round but past rounds into account.
Plus people view TGV differently, some would classify us as good, some as crappy, top tier, mid tier, etc... It all depends on what standards they are using. That is why I stated "top X" and let everyone put in their own perception.
So what do you want to do? Roid all gals who contains what u maybe would classify as mid tier alliances? I miss the rounds where the top two allies would fight each other over alliance rank instead of trying to feed roids to their top players in top fenced gals.
Im pretty sure ND/CT or App will win this round, atleast they seem to have a plan stretching beyond pt500

Unread 3 Apr 2013, 03:56   #44
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

....you know.... I actually had something written and about half way through i was like "Wait a minute, what am I doing? I dont need to justify anything on the forums." Maybe I should make Kai the Viking press secretary and field questions from the PA media =)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 05:32   #45
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So what do you want to do? Roid all gals who contains what u maybe would classify as mid tier alliances? I miss the rounds where the top two allies would fight each other over alliance rank instead of trying to feed roids to their top players in top fenced gals.
Im pretty sure ND/CT or App will win this round, atleast they seem to have a plan stretching beyond pt500
Oh please B-Bitch3r, just because you get roided, you're defining that as TGV targetting certain alliances.

No-one is waring at this stage of the round, everyone is GALAXY raiding.

So for once, stop being a total moron on the forums and get a grip.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 05:57   #46
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
FaNG uses other smaller alliances to do its dirty work, such as Innuendo, in an attempt to sit on the fence and roid race. People arent stupid tho.
Oh, I'm not sure about that.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 09:48   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Oh please B-Bitch3r, just because you get roided, you're defining that as TGV targetting certain alliances.

No-one is waring at this stage of the round, everyone is GALAXY raiding.

So for once, stop being a total moron on the forums and get a grip.
No, what i said was that FAnG and TGV seems to be avoiding each other.

Unread 3 Apr 2013, 13:33   #48
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
what rounds did this happen , been playing since rd 3 and I can't remember any round where #1 and #2 allys fought each other without help ,
so please enlighten us what rounds your talking about

-Rommel
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 14:47   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

R49. FAnG and Ultores were hitting each other for 1000 ticks.
When 1up and eXi was playing they were hitting each other for most of the round.

Unread 3 Apr 2013, 15:30   #50
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
R49. FAnG and Ultores were hitting each other for 1000 ticks.
When 1up and eXi was playing they were hitting each other for most of the round.
with friends though

-Rommel