User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:12   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
<3 FAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Fang are having a more relaxed round with a reduced tag. Unlikely to be contending for numero uno, there are plenty new alliances out there this round though.

I reckon TGV will win this one, gl vikings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Universe Page
1. FAnG (60) 60 251 120,775 15,083 6,038,771
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary
re·duce [ri-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA verb, re·duced, re·duc·ing.
verb (used with object)
to bring down to a smaller extent, size, amount, number, etc.: to reduce one's weight by 10 pounds.
I'm taking it that FAnG are therefore now playing a normal round as the members certainly don't qualify as reduced. Just so an oldie like me is fully up-to-date.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:15   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: <3 FAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary
re·duce [ri-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA verb, re·duced, re·duc·ing.
verb (used with object)
to bring down to a smaller extent, size, amount, number, etc.: to reduce one's weight by 10 pounds.
It's a new round, their new round resolution is to lose 10 pounds. Fat gits.
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:16   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Hmmm...

I'm taking it that FAnG are therefore now playing a normal round as the members certainly don't qualify as reduced. Just so an oldie like me is fully up-to-date.
If it is true ult core went to fang, fang are gonna be unstoppable, especially in a defensive round
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:18   #4
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
It's a new round, their new round resolution is to lose 10 pounds. Fat gits.
LOL. they should let us know who wins the "bigest loser"
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:20   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif View Post
LOL. they should let us know who wins the "bigest loser"
Maybe we should order them a treadmill?
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 23:56   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

What I'm more curious about: where are the old 1up's going?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 23 Mar 2013 at 00:10.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 01:22   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am indeed playing a new round and using it as a test bed to whether I can gain any enjoyment from the game.

Whether that leads to anything, we'll see.

Currently, I am fairly open to suggestions on my political path.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 01:45   #8
aif
old spy

ohhh crap zhil is playing and talking on AD

gl hf let the fun start
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 03:52   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am indeed playing a new round and using it as a test bed to whether I can gain any enjoyment from the game.

Probably wasn't a good idea to use a MT round as a test bed, but good luck and have fun!

Last edited by Clouds; 23 Mar 2013 at 17:03.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 06:47   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

That is not really fair, had I know you were playing I would have gone zik
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 10:38   #11
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
That is not really fair, had I know you were playing I would have gone zik
HAHAHA, becare full, Zhil might have some steal ships and are looking for pay back
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 11:13   #12
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good luck & have fun

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2013, 00:49   #13
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Well, we werea small tag

I go away for the weekend and everyone wants to join at the last minute

I should go on holiday more often, would make planning for a round more easy!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2013, 13:39   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Well, we werea small tag

I go away for the weekend and everyone wants to join at the last minute

I should go on holiday more often, would make planning for a round more easy!
Stop fighting it, its over

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote