User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2011, 11:58   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Alliances and IRC

So, I cant get on IRC or find a list of alliances,

Any ideas?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 12:20   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliances and IRC

irc.lunarlamp.co.uk will work as netgamers is having dns problems.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 12:22   #3
Rhubarb

Rhubarb will become famous soon enoughRhubarb will become famous soon enough

Good place to start:
Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Planetarion Links (R38)

Or search forums for the Guide to IRC, [Use Com-unit and type /join #rock for instance]

Planetarion related forums also has an alliance recruitment section, which should give IRC channels & stuff to help you pick.

Ask questions in your galaxy forum, but mail in game might be better, and IRC even better.

There is a post about what's changed since round X Y & Z if your a returning player....

Rhubarb
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 12:57   #4
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

cheers guys, i am on irc now (but not regged yet).

any alliance or gal wants a late sign up, im around if u fancy taking a chance on me. i dont declare war anymore so u will be safe!
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 03:55   #5
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

you will declare war, its only a matter of time Forest
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 06:11   #6
Forest

Nah, back in the day I had the contacts/followers to do so, these days it is to quiet
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 00:16   #7
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Forest I want you!
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 14:25   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

followers lols
Unread 2 Jul 2011, 22:54   #9
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
So, I cant get on IRC or find a list of alliances,

Any ideas?
Take the hint mate
Unread 3 Jul 2011, 00:37   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
i dont declare war anymore
Yeah right. You say that NOW, but you'll get the urge!