User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 13:57   #51
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proud to be FAnG!

JBG,

Perhaps it's a matter of interpretation. For me, if 4/6 HC's leave (quit or leave, whatever), then about 66% of your command team is new. Adding to that, alot of our members left aswell.

All in all, we could fairly state that less then 50% of FAnG members in the rounds after round 8 were part of FAnG before.

For me, that's a different alliance. I mean, when we quit FAnG and started Angels, we mostly (for 80% atleast) existed out of ex-FAnG members. So according to your logics, Angels wasn't a new alliance either?

Not that it matters, it's been 5 years ago or more now. I think we could fairly assume that players such as Sun_Tzu and myself have a far better knowledge of the changes between those rounds in FAnG and Angels and such.

I don't mind you having an opinion about it, and the PA Wiki is rather correct so that's good.

Also, we didn't get raped end of r7. We dropped 1 rank (from 3 to 4), as both Fury as Legion were ahead of us already nway.

In round 8 we did indeed screw up. We as in: Rumad and Hinch for kicking out the entire HC, except for me ... but I then left myself. They then folded the alliance. Cray, myself and few others picked it up again and started a new alliance under the same name for r9 and onwards.

You can say what you want, JBG, FAnG has been a succes in most of the rounds we played. Sure we only won 1 round, we often if not always had great impact on the round, the wars in that round and we got praized for our quality members. Sure our tactics, PR and diplomacy wasn't always helping us, we had a great time and alot of the players back then had respect for the alliance. Sure alot hated us big time aswell, but I guess any alliance with a significant impact is hated by atleast some group of players.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 14:15   #52
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

ASC IS EVO = TRUE!

There is a break in continuity, nobody from within the community debates it, that's why there's no argument over it. The name wasn't reverted straight away, but essentially FA and nG merged into FAnG, and when Lockhead left for Eclipse, he took the remaining nG people with him. The alliance went from being germany/uk based to mostly uk-based. It's a clear demographic split, a revert from FAnG back to FA, which later prompted the name being reverted as well. Yes, there was a time-lag in reverting the name, but you just heard one of the ****ing HC's say this was what happened, do you seriously figure you're a better judge of what happened in the alliance?

Come on man, stop stirring shit for the sake of it.

ps. What I said was that the DC's held their own, so you're way off the mark with this whole tirade either way. L2Context man!
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 17:40   #53
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
For me, that's a different alliance. I mean, when we quit FAnG and started Angels, we mostly (for 80% atleast) existed out of ex-FAnG members. So according to your logics, Angels wasn't a new alliance either?
Angels was basically FAnG core from the previous rds. It was pretty much the same alliance, albeit with a new name and smaller member base..(comparing to FAnG rd9-11 and not FAnG rd7-8)
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 18:20   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post

There is a break in continuity, nobody from within the community debates it, that's why there's no argument over it. The name wasn't reverted straight away, but essentially FA and nG merged into FAnG, and when Lockhead left for Eclipse, he took the remaining nG people with him. The alliance went from being germany/uk based to mostly uk-based. It's a clear demographic split, a revert from FAnG back to FA, which later prompted the name being reverted as well. Yes, there was a time-lag in reverting the name, but you just heard one of the ****ing HC's say this was what happened, do you seriously figure you're a better judge of what happened in the alliance?
My bad, it's the only case in history where an alliance continued under the same name but actually changed into an entirely new alliance and nobody at the time even said it was a different alliance. And to be honest I rate kj's opinion about as highly as I would if a donkey happened to vomit what appeared to be a coherent reply to what I was saying onto the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
So according to your logics, Angels wasn't a new alliance either?
It wasn't really "new" in terms of members/HC, which is why the long-running fang/angels jokes actually incorporate both alliances. But judging whether an alliance is new or not is pretty easy. If it has a different name and calls itself a new alliance it's a new alliance.

The only round FAnG or angels was hated by anything other than its own members was probably r10.5 which was pretty badly stagnated. I'm quite glad they existed anyways. Certainly never dull!
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 09:20   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
And to be honest I rate kj's opinion about as highly as I would if a donkey happened to vomit what appeared to be a coherent reply to what I was saying onto the ground.
Honnestly I didn't expect anything else from you, but that's no surprise.

Quote:
It wasn't really "new" in terms of members/HC, which is why the long-running fang/angels jokes actually incorporate both alliances. But judging whether an alliance is new or not is pretty easy. If it has a different name and calls itself a new alliance it's a new alliance.

The only round FAnG or angels was hated by anything other than its own members was probably r10.5 which was pretty badly stagnated. I'm quite glad they existed anyways. Certainly never dull!
It's funny how your opinion clouded your objectivity. It also shows your lack of knowledge on certain parts of round 7 to 16. Then again, nothing wrong with having your own opinion. Be it that it's based on completely wrong information. But again, in your case that's not a surprise.

Ohh and if Angels/FAnG members hated their own alliance, then they're either incredibly stupid for staying, or you're just making this up. Did I say I'm not surprised?

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:19   #56
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My bad, it's the only case in history where an alliance continued under the same name but actually changed into an entirely new alliance and nobody at the time even said it was a different alliance.
The alliance disbanded, half of the members left, nearly all of the original HC and some of the officers left. None of these returned. I really didn't realize this was a point of contention, I've always assumed everyone agreed that FAnG died early rnd8. At least this has been the common view of those of my friends who were in the original FAnG. FAnG and Angels have never been the same thing for me, and I am forever loyal to the original FAnG, and only joined Angels in the hopes of getting some of what was lost back. Sadly, this has never really happened.
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:36   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
The alliance disbanded, half of the members left, nearly all of the original HC and some of the officers left. None of these returned. I really didn't realize this was a point of contention, I've always assumed everyone agreed that FAnG died early rnd8. At least this has been the common view of those of my friends who were in the original FAnG. FAnG and Angels have never been the same thing for me, and I am forever loyal to the original FAnG, and only joined Angels in the hopes of getting some of what was lost back. Sadly, this has never really happened.
Don't bother, he's biassed and thinks he knows better. Let him.

Nothing beats FAnG round 7 (in terms of FAnG/Angels). Peronally I enjoyed Angels alot aswell, mainly because we had a very high quality core (being top 3 in avg score in most ifnot all rounds Angels played). Though the setup and mission of Angels was somewhat different then that of FAnG. So joining Angels and expecting it to be FAnG would make you desillusionned.

Angels was more relax, more easy going for me. We did't have epic wars with Angels as we had with FAnG like in round 9 against EET (Eclipse, Elysium, ToT) where we switched #1 spot more then 5 times during the round.

You are correct, FAnG ceased to exist end of round 8. We picked it up again and started over, be it with mostly a new setup both in command as in memberbase. It doesn't matter if the outside world would perceive us as the same FAnG. Perhaps we should have renamed to make it more obvious.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:36   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And in other news the average number of facts per kjeldoran argument has dropped to 0.0000000047. How low can it go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
So Angels started in like r9 or 10 or something for you? And they just didn't happen to rename the alliance until round 12?

Does nobody else find this slightly absurd?

PS Sorry kjel I still don't have two asses

PPS You fought EET in r10, not r9. But don't worry, it's me who's totally unaware of the facts!
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:41   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And in other news the average number of facts per kjeldoran argument has dropped to 0.0000000047. How low can it go!
You can go lower, I'm no where near your standards here yet.

Quote:
So Angels started in like r9 or 10 or something for you? And they just didn't happen to rename the alliance until round 12?

Does nobody else find this slightly absurd?
There was more difference between FAnG R7-8 and FAnG R9-11 then there was between FAnG R11 and Angels. But just because we renamed the alliance, it was more perceived as a new alliance.

Angels was in essence the FAnG core (FAnG Core of R10-11), but with the initial focus on being a battlegroup.

Perhaps we made the mistake of not renaming the alliance start of round 9.

JBG, is any of what I just said not true? Because you question my credibility but on the other hand you do not pick out the flaws in my statement.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:43   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
PPS You fought EET in r10, not r9. But don't worry, it's me who's totally unaware of the facts!
Correct, that was round 10. So I switched some rounds, the content of what I said still stands.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:52   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You can go lower, I'm no where near your standards here yet.
Because the intervening years don't seem to have improved your ability to think whatsoever here are the main points of the argument:

1) Some of the original HC returned after Round 8.
2) The playerbase, although different, bore significant similarities.
3) There were zero people, inside FAnG or outside, who, at the time, declared it was a new alliance.
4) Members, and HC, of FAnG from after round 8 repeatedly reference the earlier versions with the implicit understanding that they were the same alliance.

As regards Angels, here's your take on it:

Quote:
Irvine's not playing r16 ... Irvine is an HC and the best DC in this game. that however does not mean his friends are protected. Infact, some of his friends that applied got rejected by me.

We're not FAnG. You know NOTHING about us. You assume we're the same pple as we were 4 rounds ago, when you ran off like a coward during the round ... not the first time you did I hear.

Pple change, alliances change. Angels was founded for a reason, not just to 'rename' FAnG. If you believe that to be the case then I'm sure every single Angel will tell you differenty. Then again, I'm sure you'll still claim you know better when it comes to Angels, even if all Angels claim differently
Here's you posting FAnG's disband thread

PS From now on I'm just going to respond to everything you post by quoting your own earlier posts.

Edit: Actually I think I might just stop responding. Much like why I got rid of every football I own I decided to give up pointless things this year.
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 14:00   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Because the intervening years don't seem to have improved your ability to think whatsoever here are the main points of the argument:

1) Some of the original HC returned after Round 8.
2) The playerbase, although different, bore significant similarities.
3) There were zero people, inside FAnG or outside, who, at the time, declared it was a new alliance.
4) Members, and HC, of FAnG from after round 8 repeatedly reference the earlier versions with the implicit understanding that they were the same alliance.

As regards Angels, here's your take on it:

Here's you posting FAnG's disband thread

PS From now on I'm just going to respond to everything you post by quoting your own earlier posts.
Ohh but Angels is a new alliance, I never contested that. I just used it in your logics as I seem more differences in memberbase and command team between "FAnG and FAng > r8" and "FAnG and Angels". That's my point.

But ok, we made a disband thread and we gave the new alliance a new name (Angels). So do those 2 indicate it was more of a "new" alliance then before? As the HC was still very similar (Me, Alch, Irvine, Alki (who was a BC in FAnG), ...).

Like I said, perhaps we should have renamed FAnG end of round 8. Since the nG part more or less left, we should have indeed. The identity of the alliance (as it was originally) dissappeared.

P.S. you actually think it's weird I know things less detailed now, 4 years after I quit) then back then? And plz do reply to your pm.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jul 2010, 06:03   #63
[SICK^Death]

[SICK^Death] is an unknown quantity at this point

fap fap fap
[SICK^Death] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 09:45   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SICK^Death] View Post
fap fap fap
Indeed :-)

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jul 2010, 13:39   #65
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

quit living in the past... :/

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 13:41   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
quit living in the past... :/
Hehe, if I'd had the time, I'd probably return. Some pple have already asked me to reform the alliance lol.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jul 2010, 15:56   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Hehe, if I'd had the time, I'd probably return. Some pple have already asked me to reform the alliance lol.
Ascendancy approves of this idea
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 16:32   #68
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Oh god no, the return of KJ, he'll make cardi seem competent!
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 16:56   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

at least cardi doesn't crash...
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 17:36   #70
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
at least cardi doesn't crash...
Well, I'm kind of obligated to laND, and really, who am I to disagree?
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 09:15   #71
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ascendancy approves of this idea
No doubt you approve the fact that I don't return to PA.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jul 2010, 09:15   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Oh god no, the return of KJ, he'll make cardi seem competent!
I make everyone able to manage a planet seem competent

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jul 2010, 13:26   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
No doubt you approve the fact that I don't return to PA.
I am deeply saddened by each day which passes without your return to PA.
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 13:33   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I am deeply saddened by each day which passes without your return to PA.
Now now, lying on a forum doesn't suit you.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jul 2010, 13:43   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Now now, lying on a forum doesn't suit you.
First of all yes it does. Secondly I wasn't lying, the return of kjeldoran and FAnG to PA would be entertaining enough to keep me logging in next round.
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 13:49   #76
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
First of all yes it does. Secondly I wasn't lying, the return of kjeldoran and FAnG to PA would be entertaining enough to keep me logging in next round.
Guess you'll have a problem finding motivation then, next round. As it ain't gonna happen.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jul 2010, 13:53   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Becides, you'd be surprised howmuch players would genuinly encourage FAnG to come back, not just to mock with like in your case.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jul 2010, 05:25   #78
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Arguing with Kj is like donating gal funds to Zhil... it seems to make sense at the time, but in the end it just makes you look like an idiot for bothering.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 09:54   #79
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Zhil top100 had a chance to succeed... Kj is just plain fail
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 09:25   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
Arguing with Kj is like donating gal funds to Zhil... it seems to make sense at the time, but in the end it just makes you look like an idiot for bothering.
I don't see how that is my problem or my concern really.

And Thanks Foxman

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jul 2010, 21:27   #81
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
And Thanks Foxman

your welcome!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2010, 02:32   #82
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
i doubt it had anyone involved from the old chain of command... most likely alch/irvine trying to restart angels.... because i remember them trying that then failing because both went away
No idea what you are talking about, I don't think I ever logged in PA since round 16 or 17
Unread 5 Oct 2010, 09:49   #83
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

what happened to angels in r17?
Unread 17 Oct 2010, 16:29   #84
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Zhil top100 had a chance to succeed... Kj is just plain fail
I did finish top 100 in my PA career.

Eclipse. I nearly caused a civil war over it - to where the Focht camp of Eclipse sized up to retaliate on me, but due to my beaming Fury good looks where Focht had T&P on his side (who were mostly anti-Wrath) I commanded more respect in the alliance itself.

Had Rob on my side along with Hicks/Germania and a huge base of ex-Fury/Wraith.

The civil war was all set up for happening, the two sides staring eachother down to protect my likkle top 100 planet.

Focht and T&P elements in Eclipse backed down when Focht realized he loved me and my Furyism .

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2010, 17:40   #85
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

OMG another 'lets slate FaNG' post

/me waves to Kjel + Leff

Unread 18 Nov 2010, 15:55   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco View Post
OMG another 'lets slate FaNG' post

/me waves to Kjel + Leff

/me waves back.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2010, 23:48   #87
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't believe I opened this thread. That is a small portion of my life I can never recover.

Still, since I'm here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I did finish top 100 in my PA career.

Eclipse. I nearly caused a civil war over it - to where the Focht camp of Eclipse sized up to retaliate on me, but due to my beaming Fury good looks where Focht had T&P on his side (who were mostly anti-Wrath) I commanded more respect in the alliance itself.

Had Rob on my side along with Hicks/Germania and a huge base of ex-Fury/Wraith.

The civil war was all set up for happening, the two sides staring eachother down to protect my likkle top 100 planet.

Focht and T&P elements in Eclipse backed down when Focht realized he loved me and my Furyism .
I don't remember this, have I developed Alzheimers, or was I down the pub when it all happened?
Unread 1 Dec 2010, 15:48   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I can't believe I opened this thread. That is a small portion of my life I can never recover.
Which makes it all the more dull, as you actually knew it was gonna take a small portion of your life you could never recover.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2010, 15:44   #89
cAn-dEw

cAn-dEw is an unknown quantity at this point

got a message on fb something about PA so I decided to check out the forums again since my last visit here .."You last visited: 1 Aug 2007 at 19:19"

dunno if anyone remembers me but I was a BC in FAnG..back in r7 and deus ex before that if I remember correctly. my nick used to be Fighters/HelloJD

i def remember some of the names i'm seeing here. maybe FAnG should come back for another rnd
cAn-dEw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2010, 15:49   #90
cAn-dEw

cAn-dEw is an unknown quantity at this point

found this

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FanG] - Fighters
R8 : Retired
R9 : Retired
R10: Retired

since then i've kept in touch with one person from PA
cAn-dEw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2010, 15:34   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I sincerely apologize for being the person responsible that stole a small portion of your life.

Tis, your neg rep was completely justified, I shall not steal what is not mine.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Dec 2010, 15:34   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Anf Hi Fighters, ofc I remember you :-)

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Jan 2011, 02:08   #93
Fighters
Hello

Fighters is an unknown quantity at this point

just played the mini winter round. pa is still kinda fun

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FAnG] - Fighters
R8-R39: Retired
R40 : 2:9:8 - Apprime - Fighters
R41 : 2:8:7 - Apprime - Fighters
Fighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2011, 21:57   #94
Jinx

Jinx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh i also just returned in the winter round and got re-hooked, hence the post on FA forums :P

i doubt we'll see FA again on PA, but would love to be proved wrong
Apprime

Self Preservation Society
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2011, 14:03   #95
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

yeah we have tried it before, doubt we will try it again, but you could always count me in!

and i remember you Fighters