User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 14:06   #101
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
You traitor!!! Joining the evil Asc!!!
nothing evil about winning mate!
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 14:19   #102
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
"Fencing" is usually more complicated than it first appears. It's always, at least partially, about what everyone else's goals and aims are. Quite often a lot of alliances just aren't that relevant in terms of who needs to hit who to finish #1, or to otherwise accomplish their goals that round.
Perhaps there is no clear definition of what fencing means, but to me it means that an alliance has made agreements with both sides in a war or blockwar to prevent having incomings from both said alliances or blocks.

Hence why the whole "but you fencesitted that round" arguement is completely rediculous as we got hit by 1up big time (and lost alot).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 14:20   #103
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
nothing evil about winning mate!
That's also true. But I hope you, as a form of protest, didn't celebrate your sweet victory

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 20:46   #104
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Alki is just one big sack of fail! He never wins
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 22:19   #105
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hmmm

round 10 - some awesome guys in gal
round 10.5 - our gal theme was awesome, just ripping ely!
round 13 - xan was fun
round 19, 20, 21 - all fun rounds in asc
what about 2:4 man
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 22:26   #106
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
A 2-by-4 is great for building outhouses man! So I can take a dump on you while you take a dump!

*Que X-to-the-Z's head rolling past the thread*
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 22:41   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That was round 21 you ancient has-been.
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 23:02   #108
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

1. R13
2. R9.5
3. R16
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 23:31   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That was round 21 you ancient has-been.
I really am ****ing shit sometimes.
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 01:27   #110
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I really am ****ing shit sometimes.
I think that was the point Hanzi was trying to make some time back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 13:45   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I think that was the point Hanzi was trying to make some time back!
In fairness one can hardly blame him for not reading alki's post considering alki wasn't even in ascendancy in r19
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 14:46   #112
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

pa is only fun when you do just fine - keeping roids n all. I had the pleasure to play with some really good alliances so definately R18 exi and R21 WP - last one was a good balance between activity fun etc. while exi was more about skill and activity...the fun came through lots of landing attacks organizing fleetcatches whatever it just worked and noone could stand a chance. great experience. rounds these days are kinda boring for me personally, guess I need a change

summary:

1. eXiliton R18
2. WP R21
3. some semidecent round maybe R20 Destiny

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:04   #113
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
In fairness one can hardly blame him for not reading alki's post considering alki wasn't even in ascendancy in r19
wasnt that the round i finished 3rd? :\ Im pretty sure I was!
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:33   #114
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
wasnt that the round i finished 3rd? :\ Im pretty sure I was!
The wiki never lies*.

*Unless it's been updated by Hanzi recently.
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 17:17   #115
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Round 3: First round where I did things Military wise for ND but...

Round 4: Much more fun! tons of galaxies and players, private gals, etc... overall this was a great round and wish PA was still like this

The 2 rounds ND won stand out in mind, as well as the round that h3ll passed...

in terms of PAX, the round PA was going to be retired (30?) was fun because it brought back alot of old names a faces we haven't seen in years. alltime favorite though: round 4

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 19:35   #116
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Round 6.
Fighting with Xanadu (under the wing ministry) was pretty cool and the round was very entertaining and filled with action.

Round 4 was also fun, being my first and all.

Only played 5-6 rounds in total though.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 22:07   #117
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varok View Post
pa is only fun when you do just fine - keeping roids n all.
I know quite a few people who do not agree with this, at all. If you're never seriously challenged, the round grows boring quite fast.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 16:07   #118
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

r28 Since I managed to finish top 25 by pure luck and blind fortune.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 23:19   #119
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Round 7 I think.
A round where I had a fun game, despite being crushed multiple times, played with an organised alliance and met a whole load of people through IRC who became life long friends.
Unread 8 Jul 2010, 16:20   #120
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

R6: Redbull was one of the best communities I've ever been in (Maybe besides my own WoW Guild). The organisation was huge, the war was intense and the round was never boring. Most people slept hardly and planetarion was hard, but fun work back in those days. I've also made most of my Planetarion friends in that round.

Speedrounds: Playing with my own R6B group was the most fun experience in planetarion. We played together with a big group at 2 big Lan Party's which was both great for the organisation of attacks but also extremely fun. Getting drunk together and hardly sleep, but then also win it was superb.

Dunno why I checked this forum, but I love these threads :-) I can't even remember anymore in which round I quit (12/13?) but it was a blast!
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 02:41   #121
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

Round 13 because that's when eXi was founded.

Best group I've played with.
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 22:25   #122
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 11:05   #123
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

r6 - all time best personal rank + top galaxy (dragonlands) with a lightyear advantage to next challenger. First 2 weeks of intense cluster war while losing roids night after night and fighting to keep lines and morale up was in a way exciting. Haven't had such galactic harmony and funny noobs around me before or after. We did get a lil lazy towards the end tho.

r4 - Being way more n00b than r6 while serving time @ military. Getting twat online during irl missions in the nearby forests (=priceless). Lotsa planets, roids and a free game. The way it should be!

r13 - Well never like PaX, and still don't. But there was eXilition. If only I hadn't ended up in an e-peniz fight with mactanzu and getting foot up in the arse pre-round I might have made into ranks

Bring back the good old days :/

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 14:13   #124
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

For me, it all kind of merged into one. I don;t even remember what was my first, or my last, round :-/
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 14:59   #125
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

hai bashar!!
Unread 26 Aug 2010, 08:18   #126
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

I'm gonna go out of a limb here and bring in r23!

Not because the round in general was so much fun, but, because after LDK left eXilition, I went on some serious XP whoring, which is always fun. I went from 500+ to 3rd in the span of 2 weeks, making me top score contributor of the LDK tag and landing my only top 200 spot so far.

Actually this just proves that the rest of the rounds I played sucked for me

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 01:41   #127
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I've been trying to make up my mind, but its really hard! I remember fondly the first rounds I played(started round 2) as very fun because I was new. Other than that, I guess maybe the round Insomnia ended #2(i think)....round 17 I belive that was I also had a very good round when I played with DLR until I let my #1 Zikonian fleet die because I was pissed. I think I could have won that round had I not done that, considering how politics were and how active I was. I think this was round 30.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 03:13   #128
Alki
Drink is Good

waffles!!
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 22:07   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Round 5 - Realy enjoyable galaxy and alliance. Our galaxy was the remains of Fusi0n alliance, and my alliance was RB
Round 6 - Cus i think it was political interesting and a lot of fun battles
Round 11 - 1up

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 16:35   #130
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Round 38 - Tick of Destiny

Best round ever. Hard fights from pt1. No massive retarded naps and such.

Just overall a great round!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2010, 17:40   #131
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Round 27 was fun. DCing on the Denial bash night, managing to get GiR to donate to the gal fund to be exiled and then making him exile himself, the last tick of the Satyr wave.

Round 33 in Apprime, talking shit non stop with a channel full of mentally deformed retards was hilarious, having a gal not ruined by politics was great.

The Evo/cardi jihad FC round was probably the best night i have ever had on IRC. We were ****ed politically, and we knew it, so 95% of the alliance decided to go down in an epic blaze of glory.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2010, 20:24   #132
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Round 3 - Epic battles to help Singularity win the round, half my alliance (ReBorn) getting closed for cheating. lots of fun lots of drama
Round 4 - My best round when it comes to planet rank, my 1 and only t10 finish
Round 26 - Warring with Denial some of the most fun ive had in this game (even tho i was on the losing side)

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 08:24   #133
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Round 6 and Round 7 were my favourites.

Round 6 because of the politics, the epic nature of it, the interesting situations created by Deus, and the general skill of the playerbase. The stats were interesting, races were new, and everyone playing at a high level at that time had an absolute blast. Being in the Fury/Legion HC gal also lent its fair share of hilarious moments.

Round 7 I enjoyed purely because of the gal I was in (23:23 <3). We had a great crew of players (Sandsnake, Empress, Degrees, Kileman, etc) and an awesome sister gal (1:10 hi Sqrl!). We were winning for most of the round, we had the largest planet (Kileman), and we suffered probably one of the biggest mass attacks in PA history, which completely ****ed us. It was awesome fun. I agree with Lok though, the round was about as one sided as they got, and for that reason, it wasn't that great overall.

I've never really enjoyed PA as much as I did back then. But I've always preferred pre-PAX - it had style.
Unread 14 Sep 2010, 20:29   #134
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

r2-6

all the rounds I was in ICD

<3

Last edited by Edge; 14 Sep 2010 at 20:39.
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2010, 14:19   #135
Ming
Long gone

Ming is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
Round 3 - Epic battles to help Singularity win the round, half my alliance (ReBorn) getting closed for cheating. lots of fun lots of drama
Hello, I remember you. I certainly preferred R2 to R3 (and not because of the lamentable actions of Section or our own carelessness, I might add). The whole political scene with the waning Concordium, the BlueTubas accepting everyone & their dog as members, and the rise of Fury and Legion. I found the whole process of building things up from the ashes of Rinoa's Eclipse in R2 much more of a challenge. Starting R3 as an established alliance just wasn't the same. Forging new alliance relationships, recruiting new members, organising wings etc, all considerably more entertaining than I expected it to be.