User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 02:31   #151
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who watches the Watchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
The total energy wasted on stupidity in this thread alone is enough to power a medium-sized country for 2 months.
A continent. Two YEARS.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 04:56   #152
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
3) If an NDA'd person is invovled with public projects prior to signing an NDA and wishes to be involved with them while under the NDA I am fine with that as long as PATeam and Jolt are told beforehand
The legistlative issue I pointed out was indeed whether Jolt was informed of Remy's case. Or not.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 20:23   #153
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Why bother getting intel off someone in PA Team? It's too much effort. It's much easier just to work it all out. I've seen PA's admin tools and personally, I'd rather stick with fleet tracking, it's far easier and quicker for getting the information.

Why do people always feel such a need to whinge about things?

If remy gave any intel whatsoever to CT, I'd be VERY surprised. If CT asked for any such intel, I'd be equally surprised as getting it and inputting it would be much more effort than the alternatives.
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 22:03   #154
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
If remy gave any intel whatsoever to CT, I'd be VERY surprised.
I'd also be surprised, but that's mainly because Remy doesn't have enough intelligence to go giving it out willy-nilly
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 01:34   #155
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
However i dont find it needed to update EULA midround.
It's great that you have this opinion. However, the EULA is the legally binding agreement between the users and the provider; any changes made to the rules as they are laid out in the EULA require it to be amended, upon which the user has to be presented the new EULA with the choice to agree or cancel. This is, for example, why in many other pieces of software, updates will frequently cause the program to require you to accept their respective EULA anew.

You may not find it necessary, but the law kind of disagrees with you.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 03:11   #156
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'd also be surprised, but that's mainly because Remy doesn't have enough intelligence to go giving it out willy-nilly
there are a few people that believe in the importance of integrity
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 04:58   #157
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
there are a few people that believe in the importance of integrity
Too bad there seems to be a lot of people with more or less hazy status in regards to integrity that revolve around the multihunter team.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 06:52   #158
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Too bad there seems to be a lot of people with more or less hazy status in regards to integrity that revolve around the multihunter team.
well you know what they say about opinions
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 09:36   #159
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
That the ones being favourably treated by the multihunters would happen to agree with them?
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 10:29   #160
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Everyone has one, and the ones that find that their own stinks most prefer stating them anonymously. It's really no secret that Assassin for example joined 1up for round 18, consequently which was the round for which what 1up did round 17 was forbidden. Generally, people with direct very evident connections to alliances (say, founding high commanders) struggle with the bias issue for obvious reasons. We could rant to the very eternity.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:12   #161
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

no, you could rant to eternity, and you likely will, as it seems your MO on these forums lately..... earning that Ascendancy membership huh \o/

maybe Assassin thought the rest of you were idiots
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:19   #162
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I put forth a nomination to who should watch the watchers.
"drummroll"

Me!
Everyone loves me and i have some experience with cheating (not first hand ofc :| )

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:19   #163
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
earning that Ascendancy membership huh \o/
Nono, I've been there already. You know, me and my nomadic spirit.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:13   #164
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy would like to award angryduck an honourary membership and condemn keizari's points of view just to further confuse the issue.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:51   #165
Tietäjä
Good Son