User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 23:00   #51
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LDK]CarDinaL
sorry dont know him but i know that u r fat asslooking

Psst. Fat albert was a movie .... fairly old one released a long time ago. Unless of course he was actually commenting on your bodily structure, in which case I must ask: Why albert? :/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 23:59   #52
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Or perhaps he really pisses me off and I have only ever agreed with this often skewed view once? (see suggestions forum) If I left the community nothing would change, if he left there may be some improvement due to the reduction in out of place, over zealous and aggressive comments aimed at anyone who doesn't agree with him, including the new players that are so vital to our survival. While I know lots of people don't like me, which you have good reason to, I have never caused anyone to stop using these forums, leading them to leave the game.
I am not entirely sure you got my point, but I AM entirely sure I just completely missed yours.

I am saying your attacks are not based purely on who is the best gal to attack, you might try and convince yourselves of that, but you have an element of bias with your targetting that is plain to see to people outside F-Crew. I am not saying there is anything wrong with having a bias like that and choosing targets based on other factors too, in fact it is entirely sensible.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 00:05   #53
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I am not entirely sure you got my point, but I AM entirely sure I just completely missed yours.

I am saying your attacks are not based purely on who is the best gal to attack, you might try and convince yourselves of that, but you have an element of bias with your targetting that is plain to see to people outside F-Crew. I am not saying there is anything wrong with having a bias like that and choosing targets based on other factors too, in fact it is entirely sensible.
Please basher enlighten me to what these other factors we use are?
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 00:42   #54
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

I think anyone outside the t5 is being viewed with undue suspicion here.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:20   #55
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

OMG FOREST HAS GOT ONE BIT RIGHT!
Yes Destiny has an "avoid if possible" nap with VGN. Still doesn't mean they can't hit eachother though

Who are Orbit?! Destiny aren't working with them afaik - again your talking shit.

I love the way how your post described and put down every alliance, yet you failed to mentioned CT. As a DC in Destiny, i've seen alot of CT and Vision waves, i would put £1000 on CT and Vision target picking together, and i'd say that i'd have a good chance of winning. Now your going to come on here and tell me i'm wrong ofcourse, but i see what i see, Vision and CT taking the same targets, the first one or two nights, oh conincidence, the 3rd and 4th nights it happened, i'd say TP together.

Tell me im wrong oh loveable Forest
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:21   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I must admit I know nothing about CT and Vision but

Quote:
Yes Destiny has an "avoid if possible" nap with VGN. Still doesn't mean they can't hit eachother though
seriously, leave the internet now for your own sake.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:28   #57
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.

Who are Orbit?! Destiny aren't working with them afaik - again your talking shit.

I love the way how your post described and put down every alliance, yet you failed to mentioned CT. As a DC in Destiny, i've seen alot of CT and Vision waves, i would put £1000 on CT and Vision target picking together, and i'd say that i'd have a good chance of winning. Now your going to come on here and tell me i'm wrong ofcourse, but i see what i see, Vision and CT taking the same targets, the first one or two nights, oh conincidence, the 3rd and 4th nights it happened, i'd say TP together.

Tell me im wrong oh loveable Forest
I'll tell you that your wrong

CT and Vision have no targetting cooperation or arrangement..... but your story kid, tell it any way you like...

must be similiar to Destiny and Orbits targetting practices?

(which ofcourse I've been assured by Orbit is "coincidence")

and by the way, did I miss the memo where you guys explained how "avoidance" agreements and NAPs are different?

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 15 Feb 2007 at 02:33.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:32   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's an avoid if possible agreement. So if a vgn planet accidentally launches on a destiny planet after having accidentally brutally sliced himself in half while doing the dishes and can't recall his fleet nobody's going to complain too much.

Presuming video footage of the rotting corpse is supplied I suppose.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:33   #59
.Disc.

wow u CT'ers are fast

I'm still wondering what the difference is between a nap and an avoid if possible agreement is, but there is a difference i swear!!!

angryduck, you, your whole alliance are full of shit, one bad days incommings and you phone Forest up "hey babe, we've lost another 200 roids on Destiny, can you please come up with one of those terrific propoganda stories linking Destiny with every1, even your nan that plays time to time, also add abit like "VGN must be stupid to leave Destiny alone" stir it up abit".

Its complete and utter bollocks

And yes, my computer has lied to me yet again, what im seeing on my screen is not infact Vision and CT targetting planets together, its a hoax!

**** off
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:42   #60
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

So you claim that it is forests propaganda that you are linked with other alliances a full 13 minutes after admitting that forest was right.

Smooth.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:43   #61
.Disc.

by the way, if Destiny are blocked with half the universe as Forest has tried to state, i find it very hypocritical for him to be slagging us off on forums

Wasn't it correct that you sent one of your gal m8s to Destiny to try and get them in? Hoping if u can get 1 or 2 Destiny in your gal, then your gal won't get hit.

Fence sitting at its best Forest, im sure your HC are very proud of you not wanting to fight
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:45   #62
.Disc.

and Germania, i admit he is right about the "avoidance nap", its common knowledge, just he comes around all the time with new "information", no1 wants to know, put him back on the leesh please
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:46   #63
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who are Orbit?!
Every time someone says this a Phrazer dies. No amount of clapping will bring them back.

Quote:
(which ofcourse I've been assured by Orbit is "coincidence")
What do you people need to believe me? Screenshots of our BC room picking tgts through the time tested method of 'Masta, what do you think of this gal?'
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:47   #64
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
What do you people need to believe me? Screenshots of our BC room picking tgts through the time tested method of 'Masta, what do you think of this gal?'
Crowly you've never given me reason not to believe you.. just used it as an example
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:48   #65
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Forest tried to fence sit ... well that is disconcerning. Be that as it may he's certainly cause a poo storm again in the forums.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:50   #66
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Please basher enlighten me to what these other factors we use are?
Yes please do enlighten us. The only thing I can think of that we didn't have in the sentence was that we don't attack gals with members in.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:51   #67
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

keep the love around !
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 05:11   #68
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

a lot of posting about Orbit, I mean compared to their ranking. I appreciate more discreet allies who let their ships do the talking.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 06:40   #69
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Yes please do enlighten us. The only thing I can think of that we didn't have in the sentence was that we don't attack gals with members in.
Galaxies with really shitty, annoying galaxy banners.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 07:36   #70
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
So you claim that it is forests propaganda that you are linked with other alliances a full 13 minutes after admitting that forest was right.

Smooth.
Hehe
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 07:49   #71
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
by the way, if Destiny are blocked with half the universe as Forest has tried to state, i find it very hypocritical for him to be slagging us off on forums

Wasn't it correct that you sent one of your gal m8s to Destiny to try and get them in? Hoping if u can get 1 or 2 Destiny in your gal, then your gal won't get hit.

Fence sitting at its best Forest, im sure your HC are very proud of you not wanting to fight
OK
I will address this point.
My gal mate did indeed try and join Destiny. It was ME who made that public on these very boards. So I see where your great intel comes from

Calling me a fence-sitter is just frankly, absurd. Anyone who knows me, knows it doesnt matter what alliance is in my galaxy, I will hit whatever targets the HC want hit. Not only will I use my own fleet, I will also be organising the attacks. And I would never send someone on an attack that I wouldnt launch on myslef.

Disc I am guessing this is cause someone landed on you with a few bs, you tried FC'ing em, and got your arse handed to you on a plate.

Good luck in the coming days. You will certainly need it from me.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 07:57   #72
Forest

Quote:
and Germania, i admit he is right about the "avoidance nap", its common knowledge, just he comes around all the time with new "information", no1 wants to know, put him back on the leesh please
I disagree. I think what I say has a bearing on the game.

I have never EVER lied on AD. I wont always back up what I say, for good reason, but the people who matter know what I am about. Infact, you yourself have posted on this very thread to say I am right

Why should others not discuss what could amount to the start of a block, on a thread asking for information on blocks?

I think if people didnt want to know, they would ignore my posts, instead of actually causing a lot of interest and discussion on a discussion forum

Or maybe it just pisses you off that all trough pa no matter what you do, I am always one step ahead of you
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 08:01   #73
Forest

Quote:
angryduck, you, your whole alliance are full of shit, one bad days incommings and you phone Forest up "hey babe, we've lost another 200 roids on Destiny, can you please come up with one of those terrific propoganda stories linking Destiny with every1, even your nan that plays time to time, also add abit like "VGN must be stupid to leave Destiny alone" stir it up abit".

I dont believe I said VGN were stupid to leave Destiny alone. Infact, I think they are doing the right thing.
What I said was, DESTINY were stupid leaving VGN alone. Unless they are confident that they can take down VGN (which I dont think they shoudl be given there current display), thena ll they are doing is hitting the #3 alliance and letting the #1 alliance run away from them unchecked
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 09:31   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
You sir, are a ****ing moron. Forest has stated, numerous times, that Orbit are NOT working with Destiny - he has claimed that they've attacked CT gals quite often but he said that they AREN'T working with Destiny.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:04   #75
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I am still hoping that due to linguistic translation difficulties and general shittyness from my side this does not say what I'm thinking it does
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:39   #76
.Disc.

Talking Re: "Blocks"

Quote:

Disc I am guessing this is cause someone landed on you with a few bs, you tried FC'ing em, and got your arse handed to you on a plate.

Good luck in the coming days. You will certainly need it from me.

Someone landed on me with a few BS, amazing! Ive been attacked many times this round, nice to see a few are getting through, keeps the old CT moral up with what is otherwise an extremely disappointing round so far for you guys, still not got outta that 3rd position, hopefully the roids he got from me will help your case.

As for the retal "you tried to fc em" is kinda wrong, seeing as I myself have not taken part in a FC this round, so congrats on that!

Flaming omitted. Kila may have called you a moron, but he told you why he thought you were a moron which is technically, offering argument

Last edited by lokken; 15 Feb 2007 at 13:18.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:48   #77
.Disc.

Quote:
How what some1 other than head of an alliance says on a discussions forum has a bearing on the game i'll never no

Quote:
I have never EVER lied on AD. I wont always back up what I say, for good reason, but the people who matter know what I am about. Infact, you yourself have posted on this very thread to say I am right
I have said that your right on one point, one point is correct out of about 20 points of bullshit, good going there. Hitler had valid comments, but most of them were crazy

Quote:
Why should others not discuss what could amount to the start of a block, on a thread asking for information on blocks?

I think if people didnt want to know, they would ignore my posts, instead of actually causing a lot of interest and discussion on a discussion forum
There's discussions and then theres blatant lies and shit propoganda to try and tarnish an alliance.

Quote:
Or maybe it just pisses you off that all trough pa no matter what you do, I am always one step ahead of you
I thought you said you have never lied on PA forums? Back up your last quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:49   #78
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, Disc, you're DC in a major force this round and you announce shit like this on public boards without consulting HC? You should be shot. (Or atleast demoted/kicked.)

You could've atleast tried to do it like Ct and keep up the appearances they don't have any relations with Vision.

Quote:
You make everyone laugh so hard they forget to launch their fleets or something like that?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:53   #79
.Disc.

Quote:
I dont believe I said VGN were stupid to leave Destiny alone. Infact, I think they are doing the right thing.
What I said was, DESTINY were stupid leaving VGN alone. Unless they are confident that they can take down VGN (which I dont think they shoudl be given there current display), thena ll they are doing is hitting the #3 alliance and letting the #1 alliance run away from them unchecked
Again, putting down Destiny, when infact, Destiny have had top average score for the whole round, and no matter how many waves we've had or such, we have still maintained that, but i do not think VGN are right to leave Destiny alone, if they hit us now then they'd stand a good chance of winning, with CT and Destiny scrapping occasionally, holding eachother back, If VGN attacked then they wouldn't do much harm to their chances of winning, taking out one of the main contenders atleast,or that or they could be drawn into the war and lose all theyre roids, which is probably more likely, so they might be wise but thats a different story entirely

Last edited by .Disc.; 15 Feb 2007 at 11:13.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 11:01   #80
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Seriously, Disc, you're DC in a major force this round and you announce shit like this on public boards without consulting HC? You should be shot. (Or atleast demoted/kicked.)

You could've atleast tried to do it like Ct and keep up the appearances they don't have any relations with Vision.
Yes i admit i made a mistake on my part, but i have no knowledge of politics etc, im merely a pe0n. At the time i thought it was major common knowledge, but then again, politics change more than i change my socks, so who knows what will happen next, and i agree with you, again i know fk all about alliance situations, but im 80% sure Vision and CT are attacking together, Vision must be baffled to how every night they manage to land on atleast 6 Destiny targets, and how every night CT is somehow related to those targets, and also somehow their launch times are the same, but then again, its all very coincidental, as Germania says, "its a small universe", which imo is bull, because alliances are small aswell, so the chance of hitting a specific alliance is the same as it was when there were 20k ppl playing, with alliances having 250 members or so
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 11:11   #81
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes i admit i made a mistake on my part, but i have no knowledge of politics etc, im merely a pe0n.
again i know fk all about alliance situations
Quote:
im 80% sure Vision and CT are attacking together
Ehmmm? ......
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 11:26   #82
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Which ones exist this round apart from Destiny/VGN? I don't want to blame them alone for driving the game back into the pre-1up boredom.
wait wait

are you claiming that after 1up there were no blocks?
are you claiming that no round after 1up was boring?

/me is severely confused

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 13:30   #83
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd just like to make a small jab at this point.

There have been situations where people have speculated about blocks with no substance in the rumour whatsoever, with the end result that people get so hostile towards those alliances that they form the block they first thought of which actually never existed.

So be careful what you wish for
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 13:53   #84
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Let's see when Penis allianz and Green Jumpers block up, Green Penis ftw!!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 14:08   #85
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Yes Destiny has an "avoid if possible" nap with VGN.
i feel that somehow, at some time, i will be blamed for this
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 14:10   #86
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Blind prostitutes

you really gotta hand it to them.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 14:11   #87
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's pretty obvious that Destiny perceive CT as the greater threat.
It makes complete sense for us to avoid vgn. Vgn are happy with that, and like the fence they must be sitting in. I don't think vgn is hitting CT either, at least not heavily, since they don't want to divert CTs attention towards them.
So practically, i'd say vgn is napped to both. :P
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 14:47   #88
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Ehmmm? ......
80% of fk all isn't the highest source of credibility, I'd agree
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:17   #89
Forest

You know, I was gonna reply to some of these posts, but th disc has made himself look such an idiot, it would be mean of me to rub it in further.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:35   #90
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I think it's pretty obvious that Destiny perceive CT as the greater threat.
It makes complete sense for us to avoid vgn. Vgn are happy with that, and like the fence they must be sitting in. I don't think vgn is hitting CT either, at least not heavily, since they don't want to divert CTs attention towards them.
So practically, i'd say vgn is napped to both. :P
Not really. A NAP is where two alliances formally agree to not hit each other. If VGN's decided not to hit CT too much then that's an internal decision - and I doubt that it's one that CT is intentionally reciprocating.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:47   #91
Stoom
Bragpack™

What I wonder though, is what Vgn will do with all this?
Will they start taking out Ct + Destiny 'support' allies so they wont come back later on and bite em in the ass?
Or will they just galraid till someone hits em and its to late?
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:58   #92
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Why should vgn start hitting CT or Destiny when there is no need.
As long as CT and Destiny hit each other, they can go on roiding. Although, if they are not as dumb as former aliances in the same position (ND, WP come to mind) they will find a way not to isolate themselves politically.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 17:07   #93
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Not really. A NAP is where two alliances formally agree to not hit each other. If VGN's decided not to hit CT too much then that's an internal decision - and I doubt that it's one that CT is intentionally reciprocating.
For practical purposes it's the same. CT are avoiding VGN and vice-versa. Same with Destiny - VGN. Whether it is spoken or unspoken it does not matter.
But the cool thing is that CT people come crying at the forums because Destiny and VGN are not hitting each other, yet they try to hide the fact that VGN are not hitting them either. What's more, their joint attacks with vision seem to be more than just a coincidence by now, whatever the HCs of both alliances say.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 17:41   #94
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For practical purposes it's the same. CT are avoiding VGN and vice-versa. Same with Destiny - VGN. Whether it is spoken or unspoken it does not matter.
If you can equate pursuing priorities with avoiding non-priorities, then I'd have to say that CT have a 'practical' NAP with about 40 alliances. Choosing to give something a low priority is not the same as avoidence.

CT do not avoid VGN. Destiny do. Whether the practical result is the same is immaterial.

Last edited by Furyous; 15 Feb 2007 at 17:48.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:00   #95
Forest

Quote:
But the cool thing is that CT people come crying at the forums because Destiny and VGN are not hitting each other, yet they try to hide the fact that VGN are not hitting them either. What's more, their joint attacks with vision seem to be more than just a coincidence by now, whatever the HCs of both alliances say.
I couldnt help myslef, i just had to post!!!

WHAT THE FK ARE U GOING ON ABOUT?

There, I said it. Between you and disc, Destiny HC must be well happy with you!

CT are being hit by Destiny. Destiny are napped with VGN.
Now, CT hits back by hitting Destiny heavy gals. When we hit gals, no-one is avoided. Not VGN, not F-Crew, not rock.

If CT hits ONLY Destiny, that is not because it is napped with the whole of the universe, but because Destiny are the targets. It is not a case of avoiding anyone, rather a case of giving someone a higher priority.

No-one here came crying from CT about VGN. I dont see anyone doing so.

Someone came here asking a valid question about blocks. I stated that Destiny had an avoidance agreement with VGN.
Then people said I was making stuff up. Then they admitted I was telling the truth. Then they said I was spouting propoganda

That is not crying about anything, that is making a statement about a fact.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:27   #96
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
...rubbish...
how convenient
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:38   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Regardless of the Vision - CT thing and whether this does or not exist to any extent, I've asked a couple of people I know and nobody thought anything was going on there though, but your point is wildly inaccurate. Vengeance are doing galaxy raids (I'm sure we all know how these work). This means that a large majority of their firepower is going to be involved in these raids. In these raids the Destiny planets are actively avoided, as in go unpicked yo, and the CT planets are not. In these galaxy raids I have not seen a destiny planet defend versus VGN and I have seen CT planets defend versus VGN. Now I'm sure the vast amount of available firepower for both CT and Destiny is focussed on the other, and if it isn't they're idiots, but the VGN situations vis-a-vis CT and Destiny are most certainly not the same and to pretend that they are is to be fallacious.

If you wish the various co-ords I'd be delighted to pm them to you along with the relevant scans if you'd like those as well.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:52   #98
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

I forgot Forest, you don't cry. You just came in here stating facts just because you want to keep everyone informed of what is going on in the universe. In fact, you come to state facts every time you or your alliance faces a rough time.

Bullshit.

You posted in here because you either want the sympathy of the other alliances, or because you want to distract some other alliances from hitting you.
And it's ok. Your tactic is as valid as every other.

You want facts? OK
1. Vgn and Destiny avoid each other as much as possible.
2. Vgn avoid CT because it's in their best interest to let Destiny hit you and keep roiding other fat targets. In that light, the fact that vgn are napped to Destiny almost doesn't affect CT.
3. Vision has launched almost simultaneous attacks on destiny heavy gals with CT. Coincidence? Who knows.

You come in here trying to make Destiny the bad guys for having a nap with vgn. Fine.
But don't expect everyone to just blindly swallow the cod.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:56   #99
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I had a chat with AndroX and the Conspiracy/VsN piggies seem to be coincidence and I do believe AndroX when he stated that there was no cooperation on the calls we had the last 24 hours.

yes. Destiny has agreed to avoid VGN when they came to us with the offer - how long it will last is something only the time will show.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 19:05   #100
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Regardless of the Vision - CT thing and whether this does or not exist to any extent, I've asked a couple of people I know and nobody thought anything was going on there though, but your point is wildly inaccurate. Vengeance are doing galaxy raids (I'm sure we all know how these work). This means that a large majority of their firepower is going to be involved in these raids. In these raids the Destiny planets are actively avoided, as in go unpicked yo, and the CT planets are not. In these galaxy raids I have not seen a destiny planet defend versus VGN and I have seen CT planets defend versus VGN. Now I'm sure the vast amount of available firepower for both CT and Destiny is focussed on the other, and if it isn't they're idiots, but the VGN situations vis-a-vis CT and Destiny are most certainly not the same and to pretend that they are is to be fallacious.

If you wish the various co-ords I'd be delighted to pm them to you along with the relevant scans if you'd like those as well.
I am not claiming that VGN are not hitting CT at all, but i am claiming that they are avoiding them as much as possible. If vgn was also hitting CT in any decent form, you would expect CT to have constant roid loss.
Whatever you all say, i have almost never seen a round where one alliance doesn't go into the round without a nap with another alliance, or an agreement to do so when needed. Seems the concept of block is adjusted every round to fit the needs of the ones who want to justify their reactions. And i find it totally unnecessary.
Do whatever is needed to react to the situation ingame, but coming to AD claiming that you are not 'crying' but 'stating facts' is just bullshit. Noone posts on AD just to state facts.

Edit: At least noone from the contending alliances. That includes me ofc. :P