User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:40   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What's the REAL top 10?

At the moment the current top 10 is

Code:
Alliances - Top 10

Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score 

1  Angels 21067 77 325,681 19,540,913 

2  Tides of Fire 18823 80 283,640 17,018,407 

3  NewDawn 15122 67 274,287 16,457,227 

4  Post|Mortum 12216 55 257,202 14,146,151 

5  VisioN 12838 53 262,048 13,888,545 

6  xVx 12162 60 227,797 13,667,866 

7  [F-Crew] 13159 67 212,324 12,739,447 

8  Subh 10147 49 256,826 12,584,519 

9  Vengeance 9203 44 248,554 10,936,410 

10 eXilition 10438 41 266,536 10,927,982
Now my question to AD is, what do you believe is the real top 10? We all aren't stupid. The majority of us realise that certain alliances are hiding members out of tag. In reality I guess one could say Angels, ToF and New Dawn all "nubbed" it tagging so early, but at least we can guess there score.

So AD using your intel, knowledge and perhaps a little bit of guessing, what do you think the real top 10 is?
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:44   #2
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What's the REAL top 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
At the moment the current top 10 is

Now my question to AD is, what do you believe is the real top 10? We all aren't stupid. The majority of us realise that certain alliances are hiding members out of tag. In reality I guess one could say Angels, ToF and New Dawn all "nubbed" it tagging so early, but at least we can guess there score.

So AD using your intel, knowledge and perhaps a little bit of guessing, what do you think the real top 10 is?
1up will tag when we're good and ready.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:45   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I presume you are referring to exilition.

Being allianceless, and without any dedicated intel department etc. my intel is a little shakey, but I am pretty sure about the ones I have for exilition, and their score is up to over 13.5 mil from the ones I have.

I am fairly sure I am missing a fair few, and it is higher than this. However, the ones I have could be inaccurate, but I reckon we could easily put exilition into top5.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:47   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
From Sandmans:

34 1up

We're rising
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:48   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Not only eXilition, they were in my thoughts (as they always are <3 eXilition) but also Omen, LCH and Ascendancy. They are all alliances who are playing this round and who (from my knowledge) are all capable of winning the round.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:51   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

My intel isn't too good on Omen, LCH and Ascendancy. It's exilition that's been waving me to shit every other day.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:52   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ascendancy.
You are joking, right?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:54   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Obviously we in Ascendancy are going to pull another stunt.

What LCH and Omen have in their backhand is going to be interesting though, eXilition are going to be a top 5 contender as bashar pointed out but not more.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 16:54   #9
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

So are we still going to halt all fighting between the Top alliances, when Exilition gets to #7 in rank?
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:01   #10
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Being allianceless, and without any dedicated intel department etc. my intel is a little shakey, but I am pretty sure about the ones I have for exilition, and their score is up to over 13.5 mil from the ones I have.

I am fairly sure I am missing a fair few, and it is higher than this. However, the ones I have could be inaccurate, but I reckon we could easily put exilition into top5.
That's alot more score than we have in our arbiter. Care to pm me on IRC to share those coords?
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:24   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
and that will put an end to nd's top 10 finish

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:54   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
That's alot more score than we have in our arbiter. Care to pm me on IRC to share those coords?
Sure, I'll happily update my intel from your arbiter. Sharing exilition coords with exilition sounds like a really good plan. I reckon the easiest way is you PM me (especially as I cannot find your nick), give me your coord list, and I'll update mine so it's accurate. I'll even tell you which ones I had wrong if you like!!

Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:01   #13
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sure, I'll happily update my intel from your arbiter. Sharing exilition coords with exilition sounds like a really good plan. I reckon the easiest way is you PM me (especially as I cannot find your nick), give me your coord list, and I'll update mine so it's accurate. I'll even tell you which ones I had wrong if you like!!

What a good boy. pig and Sid must be proud parents
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:42   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

#1 angels #2 omen #3 nd #4 lch #5 exi #6 pm #7 vision #8 asc #9 subh #10 xvx !
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:48   #15
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
Tides of Wank?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:56   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

this is about the real top 10 i thought
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 20:18   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oo how naughty
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 20:27   #18
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

IMO, Omen's actually #1.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 21:22   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no

15 Omen 6012 28 248,697 6,963,536

we r 15th, though we have had a few nice nights now. and we are heavilly recruiting to beat Hidden Agenda.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 22:52   #20
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
no

15 Omen 6012 28 248,697 6,963,536

we r 15th, though we have had a few nice nights now. and we are heavilly recruiting to beat Hidden Agenda.
Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why are you so shit at lying?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 23:05   #21
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Who pressed the Merge Button on the Alliance Homepage?

We have 24 Ticks until the Merger.

I knew we shouldn't have left you alone last night Wish|afk. You did the nasty again on the computer, while waiting for incommings eh? :\
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 23:12   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why are you so shit at lying?

because I am not lying, I am just bsing

I know very well we r above hidden agenda. by how much I dont know!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 23:15   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
So you could post a real bad reply on AD.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 23:21   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Deus Ex, with a come-from-out-of-nowhere-for-the-win shocker!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 01:09   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Are these made up or are they real?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 03:28   #26
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
It's his guess on the current alliance ranking, if they were tagged. So it is just speculation not confirmed.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 03:38   #27
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Usa
Uk
Ger
Aus
China
Jpn
Kor
Jam
Africa
Vatican City
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 06:50   #28
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You are joking, right?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 10:53   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Usa
Uk
Ger
Aus
China
Jpn
Kor
Jam
Africa
Vatican City
I reckon Jamaica should be alot higher !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 13:33   #30
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

eXi are winning and will be #1 at some point this round. Fact
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:22   #31
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
You are joking, right?
Hey, some people actually have good intel and could give us the real rankings, I was under the delusion that you were "in the know"
Besides, I'm not playing so I don't know how strong each ally is this round etc
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:31   #32
jerome

if everyone is fully tagged up right now not much will change in the rankings. (not for a while at least)
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:55   #33
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

some say Omen has up to 5 BGs.
so
1-5 Omen's BG #1-5 (in no particular order)
#6 Omen's scanners.
#7 Omen's slaggers that dont feel like playing.
#8 everyone else. Thems who roid my planet day in and day out non stop probably.
#9 the rest of whoever i didnt mention.
#10 the next biggest alliance
<3 speculations.

lets just wait untill eXi tags up. as I really dont think that this round eXi will come out with no teeth, and, hence, they have something up their sleeve.
current standings mean little. Most alliances who i feel that are contending for top spot are not showing their true colors...

oh, and would someone finally stop taking me and this forum alike seriously !? for crying out loud...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:07   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Yeah.. if they wasn't playing for real they'd be much more chatty on forums i guess... or perhaps pa forums are just very boring =/
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:50   #35
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

#1 Exililtion
#2 Angels
#3 ND
#4 LCH
#5 ToF
#6 Vision
#7 Omen
#8 P|M
#9 xVx
#10 SubH
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:39   #36
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm a little surprised SubH keep getting mentioned. Admittedly things can change around quickly but there gains over the last few days have been a fair bit lower than many of those behind them. And of all the alliances that might be hiding members they seem like one of the least likly
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:47   #37
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
I bet you a night out for us and three other uk pa forum'ers that you're wrong.

Loser pays for the first three rounds, either London or Birmingham sound okay? How does that sound \o/
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:57   #38
pig
1up on you

Lets do it in brum.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:59   #39
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Let's talk specifics, this shouldn't be a cheap place. Not the Bank though, some staff guy stole my friend's mobile phone on their birthday in August.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:00   #40
pig
1up on you

Sports Cafe on Monday Nights does a £1 a pint.

Indi bar on Friday nights is where the cool kids hang out.

Then theres just a bar/club crawl up broad street!
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:43   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Can I come*

*not on your face, but to the meet<3
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:50   #42
pig
1up on you

Yes to both <3
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:07   #43
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Yeah.. if they wasn't playing for real they'd be much more chatty on forums i guess... or perhaps pa forums are just very boring =/
Are you joking?

What "alliance" is chatty on the forums?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:12   #44
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Lets do it in brum.
Aye to that!
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:39   #45
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Are you joking?

I wonder?

Unread 18 Oct 2006, 01:02   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Are you joking?

Ascendancy!!!11111

Can I come to the meet thing where Relig is going to buy beers cause bwtmc is going to sabotage eXi in some way and make sure that they don't win?
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 01:44   #47
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

lolz, I'm even gonna buy a ticket to collect that bet, thats for sure. See ya in 7ish weeks my favorite 1up poster boy.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 08:46   #48
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kila
-
If that was something like reality, then I guess my valuation of eXilition would be £3-£9 depending on where we went for a drink. In which case I'd say it needs to find a new command team

Quote:
I wonder?
Oh?
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 18:43   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll come to a meet in Brum if I have time. pig can pay for my drinks (light drinker anyway so only a couple of pints really) either way the bet goes so win-win.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 23:29   #50
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Why does everyone forget about PATSA :/

WE WILL OWN YA'ALL
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote