User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: How do you think "myk" is pronounced?
Mick 56 66.67%
Mike 28 33.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:34   #1
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
myk

myk claims this should be pronounced as "mike"
Both myself and Kloopy think this should be pronounced as "mick"

[edit from here]
myk might cry if the vote ends up being "mick"
however he'll gain a free pint from me if he ends up being "mick"

Last edited by A2; 11 Oct 2006 at 03:10.
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:35   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: myk

i'm a mick here
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:36   #3
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Mick, too. [Edit: I have a same opinion as jer? The future is bright!]
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:36   #4
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Okay, for the record.

I lived in a house with 4 other Michael's last year. For written purposes we decided to change a few of our names. So I got myk. It is pronounced as Mike.

Vote for Mike... because you know I'm Right!

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:37   #5
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

The man doesn't even know his own name!
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:39   #6
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

i do, i really really do.

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:39   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
I lived in a house with 4 other Michael's last year. For written purposes we decided to change a few of our names. So I got myk. It is pronounced as Mike.
This shows a lack of imagination in choice of housemates.
Either that or you knew that you'd consume rather a lot of alcoholic drinks, and therefore needed to all have the same name so you wouldn't all forget it at the same time.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:45   #8
myk
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
This shows a lack of imagination in choice of housemates.
Either that or you knew that you'd consume rather a lot of alcoholic drinks, and therefore needed to all have the same name so you wouldn't all forget it at the same time.

Nah there was Michael, Mike, myk, Andrew and Simon. Some decided to use their middle names. I couldn't because my middle name is Andrew.. sigh..

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:47   #9
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
my middle name is Andrew
Now that's a good name.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:47   #10
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

mike only because i dont know really just felt like clicking it ... and if it corrects Lurch^ then it must be right right ????
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:48   #11
Kloopy
-Back Again-

English pronunciation course:

A 'y' followed by a consonant vowel combination is pronounced "eye" as in "dyke" or "mistype" or "analyse".

A 'y' followed by a single consonant (not 's' and at the end of a word) is pronounced as "ih" as in "anonym" or "carboxyl" or "ethyl".
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:57   #12
myk
PA Team

you're still wrong. it's my name, i know how to say it.

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:58   #13
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

It's not pronounced Mick? Oops, sorry, myk, I've been calling you Mick.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:59   #14
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
PD (the users of which know everything) disagree atm
(7 mick, 3 mike at time of posting)
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 03:04   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

myk, you changed the spelling but not the pronounciation of the name "michael" ?

geeky house!
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 03:12   #16
myk
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
PD (the users of which know everything) disagree atm
(7 mick, 3 mike at time of posting)
the users of PD? eh? the only people to post and vote so far are PA Team, Support Team or MH Team..!!!

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 03:47   #17
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
the users of PD? eh? the only people to post and vote so far are PA Team, Support Team or MH Team..!!!

you forgot one Team

PA News Team

/me wishes I could change vote now
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 03:57   #18
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

Mike clearly. My name is Rydel which is also has the same pronounciation as 'eye'

and anyways:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk

you can call yourself however you goddamn well please
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 07:10   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

its Mick, clearly.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 07:23   #20
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Mike! (though I've always thought of myk as M.Y.K. and never as mike how funny)

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 09:52   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My = My

My + k = Myk

It's "mike".
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 10:25   #22
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
My = My

My + k = Myk

It's "mike".
How is mi + k + e pronounced then

I voted for Mick
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 10:27   #23
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Do you not remember the rule of magic magic e?
Kit becomes kite with magic magic e.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:00   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Mick.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:22   #25
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I voted Mike just to help MYK out

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:22   #26
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

definatly mike... you people are just bullying him

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:47   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
Okay, for the record.

Vote for Mike... because you know I'm Right!
Ofc i gotta vote against that!
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:50   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

my-k say it slow its mike
mi-ck say that out loud , doesnt sound the same

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:56   #29
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
myk claims this should be pronounced as "mike"
Both myself and Kloopy think this should be pronounced as "mick"

[edit from here]
myk might cry if the vote ends up being "mick"
however he'll gain a free pint from me if he ends up being "mick"
Research shows that we don't need to use correct grammar in order to understand language. As long as all letters are in a word & the first and last letters are in the correct position, then our brain is able to understand it just fine.

Tihs is an eaplmxe, vrey sgrante ins't it.
Either way, without thinking about it at all, most people would read "myk" as they would read "mik" and I thus choose for "mick". Sorry myk :-(
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:59   #30
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

mick

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 14:30   #31
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo

This is true...and i think he would know his own name...

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 14:38   #32
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Clearly its mike and anyone who thinks otherwise should just shush.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:22   #33
myk
PA Team

*sniff*

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:31   #34
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You are all wrong. Obviously his nick is pronounced "mük".
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:34   #35
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Mike.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:37   #36
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Mick.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:32   #37
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

voted mick...sorry but if there was an e at the end it would be mike...with out its not

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:35   #38
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
That's actually how I would pronounce it as well.

But for the sake of being a bastard I voted mick.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 18:04   #39
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Mik
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 21:53   #40
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Either that or Mick, but certainly not Maik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
English pronunciation course:

A 'y' followed by a consonant vowel combination is pronounced "eye" as in "dyke" or "mistype" or "analyse".

A 'y' followed by a single consonant (not 's' and at the end of a word) is pronounced as "ih" as in "anonym" or "carboxyl" or "ethyl".
Quoted for truth.

Means it's MICK.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 23:11   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Myk is norwegian for soft by the way. Is this a move from the PA team to soften the rules?
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 23:25   #42
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Myk is norwegian for soft by the way. Is this a move from the PA team to soften the rules?
Thread hijacking alert
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 09:37   #43
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

dick.

thank you for making this poll btw. Really interesting.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 10:47   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haah idd, mick though
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 14:04   #45
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

Neither of them
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 15:10   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
I have to say that wins for me.
I've recruited some fellow computer scientists and after checking the unix dictionary we agree that most words starting "my..." have a definite mike sound when you stick a k on.
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:02   #47
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light

I'd pronounce it either as "meek" or "mük", I think both Mick and Mike make no sense at all.

You could always make an official disclaimer stating your nickname has no relation whatsoever to any characters existing in real life...
Thrackan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 01:27   #48
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oops, i always thought it was Mick.

Perhaps its that whole Australian thing with Mick Dundee! (clearly, that has to be the reason, as obviously there are hundreds of crocodile hunters running around. Well, perhaps 99 as i understand that we recently lost one...)

Anyway, the poll seems to have ended, thus +1 Mick.

<3

/me waves
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote