User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2006, 12:48   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 1up Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
RE Tomkat, I seriously doubt we'd see two new alliances rise up through the decision for 1up not to play.
I didn't mean it'd be solely because of 1up not deciding to play. I suspect there'll be quite a few allianceless players from elsewhere in the PA universe as well as the old 1up crew.

Anyway, speculating is pointless. We'll see in the upcoming months
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 13:11   #52
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

sad to hear but I guess thats common stuff in PA nowadays.
Established Alliances leave and Oldsch00l blood comes back, its more a
swapping of PA-Players it seems even tho the command is always something different in other alliances. Hope you guys return someday, good luck in EVE

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 14:32   #53
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

/salute
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 15:02   #54
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

This is a sad day for pa.

Congrats to 1up. It was a pleasure playing for you in the past.

Im gutted.

<3
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 15:10   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
/salute
You're avatar picture is still hot <3

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 15:21   #56
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I can give you a pic of me on irc if you want;p

Last edited by Alessio; 3 Sep 2006 at 15:31.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 17:09   #57
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Hope you will be back like you were in r11-12 those were the days!
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 19:10   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Been great playing with you.
Thanks.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 22:41   #59
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

thx for the chance of beeing a part!
i enjoyed the time
<3
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 04:42   #60
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

1up/Fury has been an institution in the game for as long as I can remember. Played 3 good rounds with 1up and learned alot about this game. Going to miss all the kickban fights Mazz would have with people.

Sid's insight into this game and the politics involved are going to be sorely missed.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 04:42   #61
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Anyhows, sad to see 1up go, you guys have been maybe the best of the best when it comes to ally's in the closest past in pa.
Really sad too see you not play, but hopefully you'l be back to fight some day
Anyhow, if you schould break for good, I'm sure you'l be remembered as one of the greater ally's in pa
Gl onwards to all mushrooms
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 05:30   #62
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm a bit late posting here as I have been travelling New Zealand since 18th July, so I haven't played any part in 1up this round really, but I just wanted to add to what has already been said that it's been a great pleasure being in 1up from the first days as a member & tool coder to the days as an MO and then as an HC. Throughout my time in 1up, I have never ceased to be amazed by the refusal of members to let their spirits drop under any circumstances, even when we've been losing morale has stayed high and cracks never appeared in the memberbase (though let's face it, you're the laziest bastards I've ever played with, christ knows what would have happened if all the old hands had actually bothered to put more than a small number of hours a day in).
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 07:54   #63
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

shame to hear your going, even though i'm no longer playing pa - i had a great time in 1up (even if it ended on a somewhat bitter note.) and i hope you come back soon
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 08:39   #64
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I'm a bit late posting here as I have been travelling New Zealand since 18th July, so I haven't played any part in 1up this round really, but I just wanted to add to what has already been said that it's been a great pleasure being in 1up from the first days as a member & tool coder to the days as an MO and then as an HC. Throughout my time in 1up, I have never ceased to be amazed by the refusal of members to let their spirits drop under any circumstances, even when we've been losing morale has stayed high and cracks never appeared in the memberbase (though let's face it, you're the laziest bastards I've ever played with, christ knows what would have happened if all the old hands had actually bothered to put more than a small number of hours a day in).
I vouch for the laziness bit - I kept saying we're the "best-worst alliance ever"

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 08:53   #65
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

lies, I rock
but seriously, if I ever come back to PA, I hope Sid + mazz/etc return to be my hc
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 13:57   #66
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, I had a great time playing with 1up throughout much of their existence, and at times 1up was the only reason for me to bother playing at all. Although I departed at the end of round 17, I will still seriously miss 1up, and I think the game will take on a less serious nature because of this. Alas, I fear it's just one more step towards the inevitable and imminent demise of Planetarion.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 14:22   #67
neod
extralifer

neod is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to give all the people involved in 1up since r11 a big thank you
Especially the HC team which created a great environment for thier members outside planetarion as inside the game.
neod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 15:23   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wondered why Zhil was MSNing me about Eve the other day, have you actually got Sid playing ? I enjoyed my one round (Round 11) in 1up it was fun, I'm shocked that you guys stuck around in the dire atmosphere of PAX so long especially you kappa, God that's a lot of rounds

I guess this is the end of the last hardcore alliances. I bet wakey is happy he can finally have his Sandbox (Dead) PA.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 16:06   #69
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

*sniff

*waves

*cries
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 16:38   #70
Mr Person
Bloke

Mr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the rough

It is a sad day for pa indeed, I've personally felt that 1up have been the alliance to have dominated the community of pax since inception, one way or another. The couple of times we worked with you through the rounds were fun, and I hope there will be more to come in the future Assuming pa has a future :/

ToF forever
Mr Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 16:40   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry for being so shit while being in 1up but I throughly enjoyed my time there. This round I went inactive down to work commitments, relationships, computers (lack of) and in general not being able to adapt the lifestyle of being a student into that of a real life working person. Hence I couldnt put the hours I felt 1up deserved and my activity dropped like a stone.

The alliance itself is the most succesful alliance and best alliance this game has ever seen. eXilition are nothing compared to 1up. Damn they are good. But round 11 1up against the best eXilition even with all the blocking and shit exil do it would be no challenge.

On another note I met a great bunch of people in 1up. I had some good friends there as well, from bgs, to galaxies. The HC were approachable and thoroughly great to speak too and the members while we were arrogant, cocky, lazy, ****s we clicked together and had fun.

Perhaps we might not have been as professional in the approach alliances such as exil take (lolorz wasting more than £5 on this game by phoning people in a different country) but we were still one of the most feared and perhaps respected alliances in this game.

Its been fun.

Thanks.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 18:36   #72
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The alliance itself is the most succesful alliance and best alliance this game has ever seen. eXilition are nothing compared to 1up. Damn they are good. But round 11 1up against the best eXilition even with all the blocking and shit exil do it would be no challenge.
Unfortunatly we'll probably never see a r11 1up vs eXi at full strenght so there's no possible way you can claim either one of them is better.
I could claim eXi would beat r11 1up, you can claim the oposite, that's all depending on our own personal bias towards them.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 19:49   #73
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I can give you a pic of me on irc if you want;p
Go on then :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I wondered why Zhil was MSNing me about Eve the other day, have you actually got Sid playing ?
More like Sid decided to try it out and is -already- taking advantage of the market for a quick profit. He's probably the richest 1up in the game even though myslef and a few others have a week or two advantage on him (excluding ISK that a 1up member has coerced off someone or bought with real life £/$)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 19:53   #74
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Unfortunatly we'll probably never see a r11 1up vs eXi at full strenght so there's no possible way you can claim either one of them is better.
I could claim eXi would beat r11 1up, you can claim the oposite, that's all depending on our own personal bias towards them.
I reckon 80% who played r11 until now believe round 11 1up was simply better. I don't think you will find many who disagree. It also isnt bias. Rnd 11 and rnd 12 1up won two rounds back to back. It was pretty much the same group of guys just minue 30 people in rnd 12. eXilition havent done that yet.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 20:08   #75
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I reckon 80% who played r11 until now believe round 11 1up was simply better. I don't think you will find many who disagree. It also isnt bias. Rnd 11 and rnd 12 1up won two rounds back to back. It was pretty much the same group of guys just minue 30 people in rnd 12. eXilition havent done that yet.
lol,

the only reason why eXil hasn't achieved it yet is coz they haven't bothered trying. When finally they decide to do exactly that, the rival runs. Go figure, heh. I'd bet r12 1up wouldn't have been 1up with the same r12 lineup, if in case eXilition actually idd played r12? Abit hard to compare alliances between rounds when they never had a conflict. U go figure and plz comeback "unbiased" m8

ps. I do however trust ~80% of 1uppers agree they WERE better back then, winning and stuff.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 20:18   #76
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Witch team is the best?

Brasil won the world cup 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002
Italy also won in early days like in 1982….but now for the important thing they WON the resent one 2006.

Answer to the question would then be; Italy
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 20:54   #77
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Answer to the question would then be; Italy

Wrong. If there was no refereeing and doping and all that shit, I'm sure 1up r11 would beat the living blind rhesus monkey out of Italy.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 20:55   #78
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

whining about who could possibly the best is so pre-pax :/
'if they would be ....we could be....and then the other would be...'

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:16   #79
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
lol,

the only reason why eXil hasn't achieved it yet is coz they haven't bothered trying. When finally they decide to do exactly that, the rival runs. Go figure, heh. I'd bet r12 1up wouldn't have been 1up with the same r12 lineup, if in case eXilition actually idd played r12? Abit hard to compare alliances between rounds when they never had a conflict. U go figure and plz comeback "unbiased" m8

ps. I do however trust ~80% of 1uppers agree they WERE better back then, winning and stuff.
You have to remember exilition was not kaifux's first attempt.
People have oddly forgotten this key fact.

Or turned a blind eye. Whats to say he didn't have exiltion status alliances back then? When there were more hardcore players?

Now there are less hardcore players these days. BTW.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:33   #80
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika

Or turned a blind eye. Whats to say he didn't have exiltion status alliances back then? When there were more hardcore players?
I think Kaifux was IN 1up in round 11 and 12 duder.

(i could be wrong)

Besides this argument is ridiculous. The only people who really could make a comparison between 1up r11/12 and Exilition now are people who were in 1up in those rounds and Exiltion now. Which I think is myself, Jackie and one or two others. I know that I'm not sure who I think would win*. It's a pointless argument and to derail ANOTHER thread into it (especially this one) really isn't necessary.

*I mean it'd be whichever alliance had me in, am i rite?!?
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:37   #81
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:

Now there are less hardcore players these days. BTW.
Exilition isn't Kaifux. Without MacTanZu Basse Ricka there never would have been eXilition. Nowdays there r none of those original former leaders in charge but back then the alliance was formed around and by them. Many of those that in fact r doing those task atm were never even recruited by Kaifux afaik. He's the man behind the brand nevertheless and eX will forever be remembered by him of all the individuals involved. Just comparing Kaifux's older creations and 1up earlier achievements with "could would should" arguments r as far out as ur mind can imagine things.

You can say this and that, without having anything to back it up besides speculation. In the end when looking around the past from this certain angle it can be nothing but a personal point of wiev.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:37   #82
pig
1up on you

Quote:
insert what I said here
Are you talking about that comedy alliance phraktos? Or have I crossed my wires?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz
the only reason why eXil hasn't achieved it yet is coz they haven't bothered trying. When finally they decide to do exactly that, the rival runs. Go figure
We have been waiting until round 18. Not our fault it took you that long to build up the confidence to do it twice in a row. However good luck next round. You might do it!

and Motox good to see after god knows how many rounds your still an idiot on AD.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:44   #83
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
We have been waiting until round 18. Not our fault it took you that long to build up the confidence to do it twice in a row. However good luck next round. You might do it!
on AD.
Afaik 1up announcement came AFTER eXilition said to continue in the "end of ceremony" party.

Have a good vacation thoz!

Ğragons

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:49   #84
pig
1up on you

As if 1up would like to ruin exilitions parade of greatness, it was only polite surely to let the winners speak first. Afaik this decision wasnt taken once 1up found out eXil were playing.

and why thankyou, us in 1up enjoy skiing, hence the winter vacation.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:49   #85
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You don't have any hills to ski in in England, pig
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:57   #86
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
As if 1up would like to ruin exilitions parade of greatness, it was only polite surely to let the winners speak first. Afaik this decision wasnt taken once 1up found out eXil were playing.

and why thankyou, us in 1up enjoy skiing, hence the winter vacation.
Seriously doubt any1 in eXil could care less about 1up timing. Besides I'd rather bet money on u guys guessing we'd do the usual and take a round of, then wait for whatever announcement to make.

Ğragons

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:58   #87
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nads
you dont have any hills in the UK
We have the snowdome plus we go on a yearly 1up ski trip to Colorado where we meet up with our american counterparts. We take gaming to the next level.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:59   #88
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

next round i wold love to see a war for rank 1 abit like Omen/esc had this round makes the game come to life
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:01   #89
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exilition isn't Kaifux.
I REALLY didn't want to mention this, especially not in this thread as its meant to be saying goodbye to something great.

But whatever, I'll say it anyway. All the arguments about why eXilition never played two rounds in a row was because "Kaifux was not here" or "Kaifux was busy". So please don't pretend that eXilition isn't Kaifux - as it clearly is (was, at least).

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:17   #90
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I REALLY didn't want to mention this, especially not in this thread as its meant to be saying goodbye to something great.

But whatever, I'll say it anyway. All the arguments about why eXilition never played two rounds in a row was because "Kaifux was not here" or "Kaifux was busy". So please don't pretend that eXilition isn't Kaifux - as it clearly is (was, at least).
Seems u didn't catch the point. The alliance was greated by 4 different ppl, of who collected the memberbase from different sources. All but 1 founder quit after r13 (if not sooner), so ultimately what was left after r13 fell upon shoulders of Kaifux. He's lead the alliance then and now, but never alone. Saying it's 1 man's creation is uber horsecrap.

If u cba'ed but to pick a line from a context save us time and don't comment on it will ya

Ğragons

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:25   #91
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Taking the amount of HC balls left in the universe I think its safe to say that Exilition will be the second alliance to win two round in a row.
I (surely don't have to) can't explain how little fun that sounds. This round certainly is a great chance for new/existing alliances to step up and show they can win. It won't be a previous winner (unless jer does something stupid) that finishes first. A lot of very capable officers and players will be moving around pre-r19, I really hope they can come together to make something strong.

I think that this is a decision that's been on the cards for some time, glad you've been able to make it and take a rest. It's hard to put down any alliance that's been running a long time. I hope you're all back for January.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:52   #92
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I (surely don't have to) can't explain how little fun that sounds. This round certainly is a great chance for new/existing alliances to step up and show they can win. It won't be a previous winner (unless jer does something stupid) that finishes first. A lot of very capable officers and players will be moving around pre-r19, I really hope they can come together to make something strong.

I think that this is a decision that's been on the cards for some time, glad you've been able to make it and take a rest. It's hard to put down any alliance that's been running a long time. I hope you're all back for January.
Ummm, a different alliance winning isn't really anything, when all the proper alliances have ceased to exist or play serious. "Oh after such and such disbanded, and whats-his-face ceased to play serious, we won."
Yeah. Right.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:00   #93
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
You would certainly think right with that. eXilition's announcement to play last round had nothing to do with the decision taken by mazz/Sid. The idea has been around for the last couple of rounds and for any eXilition to claim otherwise is degrading. 1up has never backed down from a fight, so they can be silent. It's run it's course now. Infact, the last month in 1up has been dominated by Eve talk to the extent where we had to create a seperate channel to not spam the people who aren't interested or playing it.

I can safely say, 1up will not be returning in January - unless PATeam do something shocking to revitalize the game and make it something that has to be played.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:05   #94
Chika

Quote:
You would certainly think right with that. eXilition's announcement to play last round had nothing to do with the decision taken by mazz/Sid. The idea has been around for the last couple of rounds and for any eXilition to claim otherwise is degrading. 1up has never backed down from a fight, so they can be silent. It's run it's course now. Infact, the last month in 1up has been dominated by Eve talk to the extent where we had to create a seperate channel to not spam the people who aren't interested or playing it.

I can safely say, 1up will not be returning in January - unless PATeam do something shocking to revitalize the game and make it something that has to be played.
My PERSONAL opinion. Automatically, I figured 1up had been dwelling on the idea of not playing for quite some time. Naturally it had nothing to do with Exil playing. I have changed my mind since people started defending something that noone EVER said or implied.

A good DA would feel the same way that I do.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:08   #95
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

As Zhil Said, eXi's announcement had absolutely NOTHING to do with 1up's decision making process......

We DID wait to make an announcement, as it was eXi's moment and we didn't want to piss on it, as that would have been tacky.....

The decision was made prior to the end of round ceremony
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:13   #96
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
As Zhil Said, eXi's announcement had absolutely NOTHING to do with 1up's decision making process......

We DID wait to make an announcement, as it was eXi's moment and we didn't want to piss on it, as that would have been tacky.....

The decision was made prior to the end of round ceremony
and again.....
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:14   #97
Chika

Quote:
You can say this and that, without having anything to back it up besides speculation. In the end when looking around the past from this certain angle it can be nothing but a personal point of wiev.

I have maintained the notion that everything I say is my personal point of view.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:17   #98
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

lost my home after r4, then when eclipse disbanded and this is the 3rd time. :crymeariver:

Thx to all after 8 rounds of fun with 1up. doubt I´ll play any further (as if anyone would care )
special cheers to sid & mazz ( <3 ), zhil (play more xbox live ), chika (you annoying twat , killghost ([SQRL]!) ) and everyone ever been 1up

Quote:
We will not disappear totally though, 1up members are invited to play Eve where we can form gangs together (although we are not a corp, nor intending to be one in the near future)
let them make a mac client
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:18   #99
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ummm, a different alliance winning isn't really anything, when all the proper alliances have ceased to exist or play serious. "Oh after such and such disbanded, and whats-his-face ceased to play serious, we won."
Yeah. Right.
No, that's half the point. Time and time again, potentially great alliances don't aim to win because of the behaviour of 1up and eX ("strong" alliances tend to throw their weight around, attempting to narrow the options of others). Fingers crossed, four - five alliances will take real initiative this round and make something of it.
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:33   #100
Chika

Quote:
No, that's half the point. Time and time again, potentially great alliances don't aim to win because of the behaviour of 1up and eX ("strong" alliances tend to throw their weight around, attempting to narrow the options of others). Fingers crossed, four - five alliances will take real initiative this round and make something of it.
Well, I guess I can agree with that. Alliances should have a new thirst now that the previous crown holder is gone, and the other will be a bit lack luster. Maybe Newdawn and angels will emerge again. Maybe ToF will finally mature into a full fledge #1 contender.
I suppose these questions are enough to spark up interest in RD 19.