User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 11 Jun 2006, 11:53   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
It's time for me to quit ...

Well, I guess everyone will at some point decide he'll quit this game and this moment, for me, is finally there.

I bet for some this is the best news in weeks, others however might be less pleased to hear about this.

To be honnest, I should have quit 1-2 rounds ago when I more or less lost all interest in this game. This last round has put me in a situation in which I no longer cared about my planet, my alliance, my galaxy ...

I've played this game since r1. I've played every single round of it, except r9.5 where I did not have a planet.
I've been in many alliances during those rounds and I've had the pleasure of meeting alot of nice pple on IRC, both alliancem8's, galm8's but also pple from alliances I've never been a part in.

It's hard for me to thank everyone I've played with so far, but I'll try to anyway:

Hinch: More or less the first person I've met in PA. I'm still playing games with him on a daily basis and he has given me the chance to have a taste what PA is, more then just running your planet etc. I've played 4 rounds with him in FA and then another few in FAnG.

Snaga, Dreglord, Dragonheart: Old galm8's from r2-5. Love you guys, you'll probably won't read this but those were the most fun galaxies I've had in PA.

LEFF: Eventhough we've got different opinions on something we both created, it was still a pleasure to have been able to play with you.

alch: also deserves a special mention. You've taught me many things and I'm happy to have played so many rounds with you.

Alki, Sjor, Fridge, Superfly, Irvine, Saiyan, Foxman, ... The fine pple I've had the pleasure to run Angels with. Thankyou for these wonderfull rounds, I've had great fun.

All of Angels core, FAnG core: Too many to name them all, but you know who you are

Everyone from the Kralizec crew (morden, lenin, anakin, cypher, elviz, ...) : You guys are of the best quality there is in PA

And finally some pple I've met during these rounds and with who I still get along great. People like Focht, Gate, Pig, mazz, Idler, ...

I've had my fun days, this game has been great for me. I hope you all keep enjoying it.

I'm never saying never, but chances atm are about non existing that I'll return to play PA. But you never know

I won't miss you guys, because I'll hang around on IRC every now and then to catch up. And I'll keep posting on AD to annoy the trolls, hypocrits and ... the rest

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 11 Jun 2006 at 12:16.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 12:18   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It's time for me to quit ...

Damn Kj

Best of luck.
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 12:19   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

It's a really sad day for me. One of the few people I actually have a chance of beating with planet size. That's 1 less rank for me to gain.
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 12:19   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Good thing you'll still hanging out on IRC. Could always need someone to annoy from time to time Was fun playing with you when we did so in, what, r10? Didn't know you before then, so it was a pleasure to meet you.

oh edit: cov-oping your planet every day by setting your research behind several ticks a day in r16 sure was damn fun for me

(Just tell me on IRC if I forgot to write any of the stuff you told me to write )
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:34   #5
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

A time comes when everyone eventually leaves this game some last longer than others some dont.

Out of everyone I've known from early PA days I think your the only person left i still talk to / play with regularly.

Despite what the haters say loosing someone who's been with PA for so long is a loss to the game and the community
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:41   #6
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

sad to see u go mate, and i wish u the best of luck irl

You have pissed me of so many times and we are very diffrent in playingstyle and view of the game, so we had our crashes, but it was nice playing with and knowing u
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:44   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Youll be back Sad to see you go though Bud, i give it a round

Take care mate.. and hey you forgot anoying me on your post

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:47   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Youll be back Sad to see you go though Bud, i give it a round

Take care mate.. and hey you forgot anoying me on your post
You're PA crew, you're all rotten and ruined this game. And I'm confident you'll continue to **** up

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:49   #9
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Sad to see such a good, devoted, player, officer, HC go.
How ever, you'l problly be back some days just as me
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 16:33   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

hey kjeldoran, i knew you would quit, as i told you. you should have quit this game some round ago when you saw that you had not enough time to devote anymore.

Knowing you for some quite rounds, you were never the best player valuewise and never cared about your planet too much.

You could sometime make a lot of fuss on the forums and i think that with the time passing you've learn how to restrain and talk more sense when posting on AD.

You did a lot of good things, and i can say right now that you've caused a lot of my headaches and in the past, and we didnt agree on the same things.

But i can say you are a good friend, and that playing with you for so many rounds was a pleasure. evern if we had our hard periods

I wont say i will miss you either, because ill probably end up seeing you almost every day, msn and irc.
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 19:23   #11
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Yeah Kj, a sad day.

But I also "quit" and never made my good-bye thread, hehe.

I hope you will still hang arround on Netgamers some time...

Good luck,

Lockhead

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 07:51   #12
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You're PA crew, you're all rotten and ruined this game. And I'm confident you'll continue to **** up

On the contrery, when i made that post i was no longer PA team and from this day forward im now just a normal noob. So, perhaps an improvement now ive left? Gl anyway mate.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 10:34   #13
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

take care mate was fun playing with you

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 16:42   #14
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

Bye KJ, i'll see you on the other Side...

...or just contact me on IRC/MSN when you want to have a talk

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 17:23   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

A loss to the community :P

Goodluck Kjel, we had some good talks. Hope you do well in RL

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 04:29   #16
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

KJ, we have had our issues and all. We dont always agree but I think your a great player and a great person. You will be back im sure.

g/l

Mobby

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 10:17   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

KJ sad to see you go mate, was quite a pleasure working with you and chatting, you will be missed mate, even though ill still talk on irc/msn etc

ciao duder <3
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 10:38   #18
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

All the best and all that hallopolloza

kiss kiss
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 11:48   #19
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Take care mate, and welcome into retirement!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 14:30   #20
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck with whatever you gonna do KJ
was nice playing in Angels with ya.

-gr33n
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 17:23   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

was fun playing with u ingal a few rds back , enjoy ur short retirement

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 17:40   #22
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

about time mate .. meh did i technically get 2 mentions ? Angels & Kral ?
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 17:52   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel
about time mate .. meh did i technically get 2 mentions ? Angels & Kral ?
3, you were PA-team aswell

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jun 2006, 19:10   #24
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:18   #25
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

so you start playing REAL games now ? ^^
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 19:56   #26
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

have fun kj...
i can tell you tho RL is a hard and bitter place...
i always seem to come back sometime
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 00:48   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
so you start playing REAL games now ? ^^
I've always played 'real' games, I just stopped playing the shit ones

we need to catch up and chat abit m8y

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 08:26   #28
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Cheerios Kj. Never really got on with you so well but i did respect what you did and the way you were.

Best of luck in what you do and i still expect to see your shite flying around AD!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 17:38   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Cheerios Kj. Never really got on with you so well but i did respect what you did and the way you were.

Best of luck in what you do and i still expect to see your shite flying around AD!
Hehe, well you're ND and you know how I feel about that breed

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 22:53   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I enjoyed annoying and arguing with you on AD, you'll still be missed.

Adios.
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 01:01   #31
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

You'll be back.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 01:09   #32
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

take care
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 02:58   #33
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One of the nicest chaps ive had the pleasure of meeting in this game, a gentleman and a good friend. Always someone who had time to speak to you and always someone who I had the utmost respect for.

Hopefully one day you will come back and we can play on the same side be it galaxy or alliance.

Take care buddy.

pig
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:40   #34
IsNoGoOd

IsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura about

To bad kj, anyway good luck with RL and whatever ur up to

Known you since round 3 with dabrepus and dragon etc, been a pleasure knowing you (knowing? its not like ur dead tho)

and since ull still pop by i wont take this to hard =D

my first post? :P lol
IsNoGoOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 00:39   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNoGoOd
To bad kj, anyway good luck with RL and whatever ur up to

Known you since round 3 with dabrepus and dragon etc, been a pleasure knowing you (knowing? its not like ur dead tho)

and since ull still pop by i wont take this to hard =D

my first post? :P lol
Dabrepus, Dragonheart, Snaga and Dreglord .... those were class

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2006, 09:49   #36
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

/me likcs KJ
will miss u but we see us on MSN, u are one of the few pa ppl left on my msn list

gl in whatever u do i know u will do well

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 15:28   #37
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

Sorry to see you go KJ. Good luck in everything you do matey.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 14:09   #38
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

NO KJ I WANT YOUR BABIES!
hehe welcome to the new world matey
God bless you, your family and all those you care about!
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 20:49   #39
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

do you need a tickplan for rl?
damn im so drunk, croatia lost all f****ng games so i have a reason to drink more but rl is great, just dont miss the cons/ress in the protection time

damn seems im still not cured

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 06:32   #40
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

bye etc
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 02:54   #41
AquilaEagle
Th0ng Lover

AquilaEagle is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeeees I quit YEARS ago

Rummeh you still come here you th0ng0r??!!
AquilaEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 01:36   #42
JaJames
Your-Local-Dealer

JaJames can only hope to improve

Goodbye Kj, i dont know if you remember me, but i remember you. Live your dreams.
<De-Syn> you got a problem with my being a cum guzzling fag?

<Pure|fs> clearly JJ being a gh3y wank ****e

i've been here since round 1.. ooo i feel old :/
JaJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 14:12   #43
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If I were a carpenter and you were a lady would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby?

Have fun and all that jazz!
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 12:51   #44
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

You may be sad for a while KJ but you will realise sometimes its best to quit a game that is no longer fun.

It was an honour to know you and call you a friend.

Good luck and maybe someday I will see you on irc.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 17:59   #45
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why wasn't I told of this.

Where's the champagne.
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 13:04   #46
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Take it easy KJ

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 10:36   #47
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

<3 Kjeldoran

im part of the Kralizec crew, no bye bye to me *sniff*

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 10:58   #48
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Good luck in life mate

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:21   #49
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

PA might as well close ADs now, whats the point of them with no kj flame provoking posts? ;P

Gl in your RL dude!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 14:07   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Why wasn't I told of this.

Where's the champagne.
So you mean you didn't receive the invitation to the 'finally Kj quits' party?

To Fred: There wasn't a second so far after this post that I regretted quitting. It was an honour to know you aswell, you were probably the only Legion that didn't dislike me in r7

To Seth_mace: You mean they didn't close AD after I left?

To Ronnie: You were too important to be mentionned. I didn't want to risk your reputation by with linking you with me

FA Gaming community