User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 30 May 2006, 06:19   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Looking at rankings page, #2 spot is wide open. does anyone have a take on who is going to grasp it? looking at it i dont fancy Omens chances. Insomnia seem to be growing quite rapidly and not sure but i think NewDawn just took a nasty hit.

Please keep slander to yourselves, it isnt wanted on this post.
Unread 30 May 2006, 09:11   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Looking at rankings page, #2 spot is wide open. does anyone have a take on who is going to grasp it? looking at it i dont fancy Omens chances. Insomnia seem to be growing quite rapidly and not sure but i think NewDawn just took a nasty hit.

Please keep slander to yourselves, it isnt wanted on this post.
Tbh Omen is the best alliance, this round, after 1up. Only reason ND is/was gaining on Omen is because Omen received a heavy beating from 1up.

I hope Insomnia finishes strong though.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 30 May 2006, 09:58   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with Kj

The real question is: what will ND do when Insomnia pass them?
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:19   #4
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I agree with Kj

The real question is: what will ND do when Insomnia pass them?
lol, how speculative. Let's not draw any hasty conclusions, - and more importantly, lets not encourage NewDawn to mass-attack Insomnia :>

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:27   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
lol, how speculative. Let's not draw any hasty conclusions, - and more importantly, lets not encourage NewDawn to mass-attack Insomnia :>
Yeah, god knows a bit of serious competition isn't what this round needs! Let's just roid 300 roid planets to victory!
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:27   #6
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks

that would be fun would it not
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:36   #7
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah, god knows a bit of serious competition isn't what this round needs! Let's just roid 300 roid planets to victory!
According to my gal status that seems to be a winning formula for Angels

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:01   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I have 180 roids. This morning I received 16k zik fi incs from a planet three times my value. Of course I'm much too important to bother organising defence for someone with a planet as bad as mine. However a well-meaning gal mate, guessing co, sent some revs as defence. My attacker, presumably without bothering to unit scan my defender, recalls. Worst use of a fleet slot ever.
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:03   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Possible replies could be:

- The funny self mocking reply: "We do our best, mazz"
- The funny self mocking + interactive reply: "Any tips on other 300 roids planets we could bash?"
- The funny but denying reply: "Your galstatus must play tricks on you"
- The funny and misterious reply: "The round ain't over yet, mazz"
- The "this wasn't funny" reply: "stfu mazz, stop posting such crap"
- The funny & ashamed reply: "Damn, you caught us"

P.S. thx furball for providing more examples to self mock

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 30 May 2006 at 11:11.
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:08   #10
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

- The ashamed reply: "Damn, you caught us"

Unread 30 May 2006, 11:12   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

The honest reply - "Christ knows where our members are sending their fleets these days."
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:32   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

The Scooby-Doo reply: "Damn, I'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids"

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:38   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

The German Reply - "Quiet you or we'll invade Poland!"
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:39   #14
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The honest reply - "Christ knows where our members are sending their fleets these days."

These days ????

The secret reply - "SSStttttt mazz it's all part of the plan, those are very hostile planets needing to be attacked"
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:02   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Do what I do, pray someone bigger than you attacks you, then retal him with your own fleet, and gain more score and your own roids + his back
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:11   #16
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Do what I do, pray someone bigger than you attacks you, then retal him with your own fleet, and gain more score and your own roids + his back

And that's supposed to be a new concept ?
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:19   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
And that's supposed to be a new concept ?
No. TGVs new policy is to never planet scan big, res hoarding ziks prior to landing

Quote:
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:27   #18
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Winners will be those who get most fun out of this round
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:28   #19
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Winners will be those who get most fun out of this round
im the winner \o/

ive had a blast

nah i think its been a good few fights among the universe, even seeing F-Crew get their first taste of a war. been a good round for all i think

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:31   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The German Reply - "Quiet you or we'll invade Poland!"

HEY !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 30 May 2006, 13:00   #21
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

vinner of r17 is jolt looser of r18 is suprise .... jolt
Unread 30 May 2006, 13:19   #22
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
vinner of r17 is jolt looser of r18 is suprise .... jolt

w00t?

4S

Illuminati
Unread 30 May 2006, 13:25   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It was an open goal, wasn't it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 May 2006, 14:38   #24
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
^^ bwahah ^^

But anyways.

This round was fun, tbh. From Omen's perspective, eventho we are unlikely to achieve our goals this round, w had fun battles, sleepless nights (not me tho, i always get my sleep. They could call me for days ;p) and people happy about their BR's and roids capped, aswell as whining about similar but reversed BRs and roids lost. THere has been great defences and well planned attacks on every side. There has been newbed defences and failed raids aswell as brilliant defences and simply unstoppable attacks. Yes, all in all, round was quite boring, but as any other, it had its moments.

Cudos to 1up for brilliantly estimating possibilities of political situations and picking up plan of action that would work the best in it. Noone is able to catch them at this time.

Eventho i just came back to PA, and really really short time ago actually got involved with politics, i enjoyed every bit of it nevertheless.

/me looks at insomnia's fat roids...

Maybe there are still things to play for this round
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 30 May 2006, 14:47   #25
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Really?
Why the fk am i hitting a 700 roids 1up then. BC must have ****ed up
Unread 30 May 2006, 14:57   #26
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Since when is a 20 million score advantage "impossible" to catch, mighteh?

(or is the round ending now perhaps?)

4S

Illuminati
Unread 30 May 2006, 14:57   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Really?
Why the fk am i hitting a 700 roids 1up then. BC must have ****ed up
You probably got the co-ords wrong - you were meant to hit his 300 roid gal mate
Unread 30 May 2006, 14:58   #28
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Let me just say i have never seen a round with so many wussies.
When 1up tagged up, they could have been stopped. Right now they can't be stopped, but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to cruise to victory like they are doing now. Shame on everyone, including my alliance, for not having balls to play this game the way it should be done. As someone else says, if you are not the #1 alliance, who gives a fiddlers fart about your rank? You all should put differences aside and start giving 1up some decent incomings.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:00   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
Since when is a 20 million score advantage "impossible" to catch, mighteh?

(or is the round ending now perhaps?)
When they have 100%+ more roids, enough stockpiled res for 3 million more score and a value gap of over 30 million.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:08   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
When they have 100%+ more roids, enough stockpiled res for 3 million more score and a value gap of over 30 million.
Stop being such a pessimist. Even as we speak, the rest of the universe is NAPing to soley seek out and destroy 1up planets, fleetcatching their top 10 and roiding them to the ground.*

*I am in no way in contact with the current universe situation or the IRC channel #fleetcatch1up
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:16   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Stop being such a pessimist. Even as we speak, the rest of the universe is NAPing to soley seek out and destroy 1up planets, fleetcatching their top 10 and roiding them to the ground.*

*I am in no way in contact with the current universe situation or the IRC channel #fleetcatch1up
Do you have any idea how many ships you need to fleetcatch someone with 250 mil of each resource stockpiled? I'll give you a clue, it's more than a lot
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:18   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Do you have any idea how many ships you need to fleetcatch someone with 250 mil of each resource stockpiled? I'll give you a clue, it's more than a lot
I'm sure Hirr could have done it.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:23   #33
furball

It's just not practical with that level of stockpiled resources.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:26   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hirr. And hirr fleetcatches aren't so much conventional fleetcatches as universal death and destruction. Not that a bit of that would go amiss.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:26   #35
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Let me just say i have never seen a round with so many wussies.
When 1up tagged up, they could have been stopped. Right now they can't be stopped, but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to cruise to victory like they are doing now. Shame on everyone, including my alliance, for not having balls to play this game the way it should be done. As someone else says, if you are not the #1 alliance, who gives a fiddlers fart about your rank? You all should put differences aside and start giving 1up some decent incomings.

God (allah, krishna, buddha, whoever) knows i tried if u look at other posts of mine.

All i ever got in responce of trying to organize a considerable force was... OOO... stfu, Omen twat... you are rude boy, you dont play well with others.
We dont wanna be your flak....
We as insecure about Omen and if they really plotting something else (that would result in them somehow being backstabbed by Omen)
We dont like Omen, we will not stand at the same side with them
We are higher beings then your average Omen member, our superintelligence makes us unlikely candidate to POIISBLY ever be friendly with your inferior minds
Your leadership sucks and your political prowess is that of a chimp.
We would have/should have/maybe some time weer gono do something, but that what happened was a no-no, and not we are pissed off, and we are going to go sit in our corner untill the round ends

... types of responces.

So go figgure.
I m not saying Omen should have done more, ofcourse we should have.

But when the shit hit the fan, people prefered to duck, rather then do something about it. Cannot say i blame them anymore. Thanks god there always is a next round, otherwise most PA except 1up would have quit by now ;p

Dont listen to me tho. I go out on a rant sometimes =)
nothing on the top
except a bucket and a mop
/ramble
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:33   #36
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Now that would be a sight to see although I'm pretty sure it would be a massive score boost for 1up. I can already visualise our ziks wetting their pants* in excitement at the prospect.

*Big boy nappies.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:36   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Now that would be a sight to see although I'm pretty sure it would be a massive score boost for 1up. I can already visualise our ziks wetting their pants* in excitement at the prospect.

*Big boy nappies.
I think you fail to understand the concept of a hirr fleetcatch. NOTHING survives. Trust me.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:37   #38
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Deleted - Wrong thread -
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:50   #39
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
I think you fail to understand the concept of a hirr fleetcatch. NOTHING survives. Trust me.
In normal terms you would, of course, be correct. However elviz's stockpile is so large that it's gravitational force could crush suns. Combined with strong emp I'm not sure even 50 (non T100) planets worth of suicide fleet would come out on top. I believe the last lemming run consisted of quite a bit fewer than that.

edit: spelling

Last edited by Achilles; 30 May 2006 at 15:59.
Unread 30 May 2006, 15:56   #40
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

The thing is, he would have to spend those resources. And the next time you could hit him knowing he would not have that huge stockpile.
Unread 30 May 2006, 16:08   #41
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

im, it COULD be done and it SHOULD be done.
But you know, and I know that it WILL NOT be done. So were wasting energy of our fingers endlessly speculating on a possible case scenario.

Could OMEN considerable amount of ships in line ? Yes, more then any other alliance except 1up atm. Would they ? also, yes. But its not only up to Omen. Someone has to go and, yes, quite literally be flak for later waves. Someone has to drain that defence that Elviz will get versus 1st 20 waves. The he will spend resourses. and only afterwards, could he possibly be bashed/caught. We are talking about ticks upon ticks upon ticks of nonstop all out lamming runs at Elviz. It might not even be worth it, other then just prooving a point that it could be done.
+ i am more then sure other alliances will just ignore it, as usual, as keep their small afairs to themselves in their strife for #2 spot.
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 30 May 2006, 16:11   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

It could be done but it's not as productive as many other things in the short-term or the long-term.
Unread 30 May 2006, 16:36   #43
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Someone has to drain that defence that Elviz will get versus 1st 20 waves. The he will spend resourses. and only afterwards, could he possibly be bashed/caught. We are talking about ticks upon ticks upon ticks of nonstop all out lamming runs at Elviz.

why would someone do that to such a fluffy person
Unread 30 May 2006, 17:05   #44
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

my cents, Omen did good going for #1 but too much politics against them. yes when ND/insomnia both decided they arent good enough to go for #1 (lol DUH). it was pretty much decided... i mean they have both experience into serving as 1up flak, why not try it again?

just to their members: i know this "community" blabla hughug bullshit, but dont you get tired of being used like sheep each round to make your greater being 1up win? if so i would say join another alliance which can use your quality.

gj 1up on #1, who the phuck cares about any other spot?. gl insomnia/nd in achieving the best you can do.

edit: i was dissapointed about Angels performance this round, but ATLEAST in previous rounds they have tried to take on 1up/eXi. too bad you arent an example for more alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 30 May 2006, 17:05   #45
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
why would someone do that to such a fluffy person
I dunno, but I bet evil ex is behind it!
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:44   #46
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I notice how all Omen members keep trying to appeal to Insomnia/ND members to hit 1up rather than play second fiddle to 1up. It's very amusing to see that they consider it as ND/Insomnia wanting 1up to win rather than ND/Insomnia wanting Omen to not win.

The logic all such people are using is "Stop 1up winning! You have the ability, just not the balls". Maybe they ought to think of the potential logic behind saying to them "Congratulations, you wanted Omen to not win and had the balls to see to it, well played!"
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:53   #47
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I notice how all Omen members keep trying to appeal to Insomnia/ND members to hit 1up rather than play second fiddle to 1up. It's very amusing to see that they consider it as ND/Insomnia wanting 1up to win rather than ND/Insomnia wanting Omen to not win.

The logic all such people are using is "Stop 1up winning! You have the ability, just not the balls". Maybe they ought to think of the potential logic behind saying to them "Congratulations, you wanted Omen to not win and had the balls to see to it, well played!"

well tbh i would like nd/ins to just die off cos if they wasnt 1up flak, you guys wasnt gonna be that cocky

well gj 1up you truly are the leading star how to play pa, you guys rule etc etc, wuss play works too
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:56   #48
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well tbh i would like nd/ins to just die off cos if they wasnt 1up flak, you guys wasnt gonna be that cocky

well gj 1up you truly are the leading star how to play pa, you guys rule etc etc, wuss play works too
Errr... cocky? don't understand what we did that was cocky. We simply waded in and smacked you in the gob, it wasn't cocky, it was methodical and brutish.
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:56   #49
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Oh, and on different note, sorta related to this thread, I know who this rounds losers are: small planets, the very planets always being championed by the likes of F-Crew, Rock, vengeance, TGV, SiN.

Why are these planets the losers you may ask? Well, the very alliances always championing their cause and complaining about bashing are the planets that have spent the most time 4/5/6+ waving these planets. It's been plastered all over my gal screen and arbiter all round, and it hasn't been a pretty sight. To see alliances such as these (the ones that claim to be the most sensitive to small planets) quite simply waving small planets into the ground was a painful sight. The larger alliances who usually get moaned at by aforementioned alliances for doing this tend to wave specifically hostile planets like that, but only send 2, maybe 3 waves at small planets. The complete annihilation inflicted by previously mentioned alliances (all mentioned because they are guilty rather than fitting any stereotype of the alliance) made this round a very dark one for smaller players who, considering the political climate, should have been far better off.
i only attack larger planets than myselves cept 1 or 2 fun raid during the daytime
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:58   #50
Bashar
Idle Git

That's nice, but it relates to my post how?