User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2006, 09:42   #151
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are 1 up playing this rd

The rumour's been out for ages yet nothing has been done for a while, so it's your own bloody fault if its true. If you're petrified of 1up overtaking you then it is you as the alliance with a lead that must be the instigator, because you have the lead and therefore in the eyes of those behind you have score to chuck away, if you need help. If you don't need help, what are you doing coming on AD instead of plain all out hitting 1up's untagged?

I don't need 'intelligence' to give you a reasonable view of the game (infact quite a number thought it was reasonable). It's pretty much one big traffic jam and you can tell because alliances don't move rank particularly and haven't for some time. As the person in front it's up to you to clear it. People aren't going to help you "just because", they'll want something from you and that will be a fair chance of winning. If you want to keep the status quo, so will they because they probably don't give a shit if Omen or 1up wins or not. If you aren't prepared to gamble and maybe get overtaken and then 1up just tag up and pass you, then you've got nothing to complain about. Or alternatively your inaction is just because this is wild rumour and you are just trying to distract people.

So which one is it, exactly? I don't exactly have an agenda here but I find your posting style (along with Omen's actions) bizarre. It reminds me of the 1up wall of complaining they employ which makes everyone over egg the pudding and let 1up waltz past them. I can't see whether you are either an inept whiner not acting against the obvious or someone trying to bullshit the forum or indeed whether 1up are winding us all up for a laugh with this 'untagged' charade (and if they are, pld them).

Last edited by lokken; 18 May 2006 at 09:57.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:24   #152
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
In what way will it be interesting? As has been said, Angels, Omen, NewDawn, Insomnia all have a pretty good --> excellent idea about how big the value gap is. Tagging up won't mean anything.
The interesting point will be how fast Omen will get their asses kicked and disband. After all, those dragons spin-offs have pretty good experience with these things (or they just ask their Angels friends for additional tips on how to implode).

Apart from that there is nothing interesting and one can only wonder why Omen does not act upon 1up if they are so shit-scared about them and their (assumed) untagged high ranked planets.
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:31   #153
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I seem to remember a dragons 'spin-off' as you put it being rather successful in PA. Now if I could only remember their name...
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:41   #154
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
I seem to remember a dragons 'spin-off' as you put it being rather successful in PA. Now if I could only remember their name...
I'll leave it to you to train your brainpower high enough to understand that my statement does not necessarily include all dragons spin-offs. Silly me to expect all AD readers to have an IQ higher than a goldfish's one.
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:42   #155
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Is it so hard to wave untagged planets? Just give them incomings
And does the biggest 1up planet ever get incomings?
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:21   #156
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

The blanket term...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
those dragons spin-offs
Refers to ALL dragons spin off, wether that was your intention or not. My IQ is not in question here, rather your inability to structure a sentence in a manner that conveys what you are trying to say.
Getting defensive about it and unnecessary insults don't help your case either.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:10   #157
Heartless

Quote:
The blanket term...

Refers to ALL dragons spin off, wether that was your intention or not. My IQ is not in question here, rather your inability to structure a sentence in a manner that conveys what you are trying to say.
Getting defensive about it and unnecessary insults don't help your case either.
Of course your IQ is in question, because of course all those dragon spin offs have a good experience. That blanket term you cited, however, what you failed to understand is that it does not say anything about whether they actually used their experience to **** up or not.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:17   #158
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Is it so hard to wave untagged planets? Just give them incomings
And does the biggest 1up planet ever get incomings?

Answer to both is NO I think.

Looks like a good idea for Angels to work on to get this changed don't you think ?

(OMG now i will get a PM from Elviz for sure )
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:17   #159
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

You're post specifically stated, or at least heavily implied, that they have a good experience in imploding/folding. Or as you so eloquently put it, "****ing up".

You're just backtracking and talking shit now.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:24   #160
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're post specifically stated, or at least heavily implied, that they have a good experience in imploding/folding. Or as you so eloquently put it, "****ing up".

They probably do. Most people in PA nowadays have been in at least one alliance implosion.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:27   #161
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Why delete my post JBG? Its been as relevant as any of heartless's posts
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:29   #162
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Why delete my post JBG?
Because Jesus told me shooting you in the face might be a bit harsh.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:33   #163
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
worth a shot though isnt it

p.s. pun intended
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:40   #164
Heartless

Quote:

And for you, my comfortably dumb friend, the term "ignorance is bliss" perfectly applies. There's no backtracking involved, but as I stated 2 posts ago: Silly me to expect all AD readers to have an IQ higher than a goldfish's one.
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:20   #165
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

1. I am not blissfully dumb
  2. I am not your friend
Thanks for not addressing the point I brought up in my post though, I think it has served to prove that you don't really know what you're talking about.
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:33   #166
Heartless

Quote:
  1. I am not blissfully dumb
  2. I am not your friend
Thanks for not addressing the point I brought up in my post though, I think it has served to prove that you don't really know what you're talking about.
Here's the text analysis lesson for you, in particular the one line you simply refuse to understand.

Quote:
The interesting point will be how fast Omen will get their asses kicked and disband. After all, those dragons spin-offs have pretty good experience with these things (or they just ask their Angels friends for additional tips on how to implode).
1) It explicitely says that members of dragons spin-off alliances have an experience with disbanding, which actually is true when you consider Phraktos, Absolute and so on.
2) It does not say that all dragons spin-off alliances actually did fail. Not a single word about that, not even an indication that every dragons spin-off failed, because quite frankly, eXilition did not fail (and that must be the dragons spin-off you were referring to with your initial reply to the quoted post of mine).

Which part aren't you getting?
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:58   #167
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Always this hairsplitting...when obviously everyone gets what you wanted to say without actually saying it, through nuances and subtle insinuations...

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:59   #168
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
The interesting point will be how fast Omen will get their asses kicked and disband.
This is the part that I have a problem with. You seem to state that Omen folding is a forgone conclusion, and the fact that they are a dragons spin-off sets precedent for this. I was merely pointing out that there has been at least one extremely sucessful exception.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:05   #169
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Dude, I hear your good buddy Christ has been heading up your PR and Spiritual Relations teams for some time now. But it's time for a change. He's clearly holding you back.

I thought you knew better than that.*

*Taking advice from a 2000 years dead jew.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:08   #170
Heartless

Quote:
This is the part that I have a problem with. You seem to state that Omen folding is a forgone conclusion, and the fact that they are a dragons spin-off sets precedent for this. I was merely pointing out that there has been at least one extremely sucessful exception.
Exceptions proof a rule ;P
Anyway, we're clear then I guess, since you obviously accepted that I didn't claim that all Dragons spin-offs failed.

I'm pretty sure that Omen will fail (at least at ending as top alliance), though, since they felt the urgent need to avoid hitting a 1up and to nap Angels, while insomnia and nd keep on hitting each other. This expectation goes for Angels as well btw.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:09   #171
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

clear
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:23   #172
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Whose job is it to keep 1up at bay? Omen's ? or Angels'?
Why is it that people come here expecting angels to hit 1up when everybody else is pissing his pants when they just think about it.
Angels and Omen are napped, and Omen should use that advantage to target 1up, if they have the balls.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:40   #173
Alki
Drink is Good

Well gio2k, I believe it strings from the fact that it is stated round after round that Angels is a top contender which is fair enough, but I don't believe that to be true anymore. Angels needs to stop kidding itself as a main contender for first things, yes they have the capability to change the outcome of a round, and have had good constant finishings in the end of round rankings, but I dont know what it is there just seems to be a killer instinct missing when it comes to the final push. Angels plays the way it does because its fun, that is why so many people have stuck around in Angels, because they enjoyed it there and it was how they enjoyed to play.

I agree people should stop looking to them to do something, because Angels are playing for themselves, and noone else and thats what they enjoy and do best. Why mess with success and constant good rank finishings.

This is my view only and nothing to do with Angels itself.

ta.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:58   #174
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Well gio2k, I believe it strings from the fact that it is stated round after round that Angels is a top contender which is fair enough, but I don't believe that to be true anymore. Angels needs to stop kidding itself as a main contender for first things, yes they have the capability to change the outcome of a round, and have had good constant finishings in the end of round rankings, but I dont know what it is there just seems to be a killer instinct missing when it comes to the final push. Angels plays the way it does because its fun, that is why so many people have stuck around in Angels, because they enjoyed it there and it was how they enjoyed to play.

I agree people should stop looking to them to do something, because Angels are playing for themselves, and noone else and thats what they enjoy and do best. Why mess with success and constant good rank finishings.

This is my view only and nothing to do with Angels itself.

ta.
From my point of view, any alliance relying on Angels to help them out in any excessive kind of way, is pretty stupid to think that. Angels just won't do it. They aren't the kind of people to. So you just have to write them off and find someone else because Angels just do what the **** they like.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:11   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Dude, I hear your good buddy Christ has been heading up your PR and Spiritual Relations teams for some time now. But it's time for a change. He's clearly holding you back.

I thought you knew better than that.*

*Taking advice from a 2000 years dead jew.
Nah dude I renamed myself Adolf and started up a place called Auschwitz and now instead of taking advice from a 2000 years dead jew I take advice from 2000 dead jews.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:12   #176
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

If i am correct ND and Insomnia are hitting each other, and angels are napped to Omen. What else do they need to go for 1up?
And to lokken, i doubt any decent alliance would do anothers dirty work.
But contrary to what you say here, Angels were willing to attack 1up if Omen had wanted to have a go at them. But instead, Omen decided not to hit 1up.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:19   #177
JonnyBGood
Banned

So the question here is if 1up are ahead of Omen why aren't omen hitting them? I'm pretty sure PA has demonstrated that the #2 alliance hitting lower alliances doesn't get them to #1.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:52   #178
Heartless

Quote:
So the question here is if 1up are ahead of Omen why aren't omen hitting them? I'm pretty sure PA has demonstrated that the #2 alliance hitting lower alliances doesn't get them to #1.
That's not a question, it's the fact that Omen is shit-scared ;P
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:53   #179
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Apart from that there is nothing interesting and one can only wonder why Omen does not act upon 1up if they are so shit-scared about them and their (assumed) untagged high ranked planets.
How are they a Dragons spin-off?

Addressing both lokken and yourself..

I think Omen probably would bring the fight to them if they had anything like the firepower to do it. Their arbiter isn't very different from mine, presumably they look at that before they kill off their own round. I don't doubt that the way the round is going they'll get shafted anyway with time. You'll probably find even if they did go to fight with support they'd be the ones taking all the big hits. Angels military support is unlikely as hell, even if it did come I'm sure they'd back down pretty quickly. Is that not true? The other alliances are too busy tieing their shoelaces together to be considered.
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:01   #180
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That point came and went! They're hardly going to play ball now.

They're pissing on Omen's doorstep, Keizari's been too busy closing the curtains to notice.
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:52   #181
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Is anyone who claims that 1up have many people out of tag and are level with or ahead of Omen able to provide any support for these claims? We can take this to PM if necessary, but I'd prefer something that could be discussed on AD. (Does anyone other than me find the whole coords thing to be somewhat backwards these days?)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:20   #182
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The other alliances are too busy tieing their shoelaces together to be considered.
and you base this statement on what 'inside' knowledge exactly??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:15   #183
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, I've been reading it in a few posts so far (from Lokken, bwtmc, ...) about how unwilling Angels is to offer help to others.

Correct, and why should we? Like Alki said, we play our own game and that does not include helping others if we don't gain from it either (more then the other atleast).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:24   #184
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Correct me if I’m wrong but every round YOU come here and claim that Angels aims for the top spot!?
I’m sure that’s your goal but the last few rounds you have failed severely and that’s only because “someone” have failed terrible in the political department.

Or shall we blame the members?
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:35   #185
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Correct me if I’m wrong but every round YOU come here and claim that Angels aims for the top spot!?
I’m sure that’s your goal but the last few rounds you have failed severely and that’s only because “someone” have failed terrible in the political department.

Or shall we blame the members?
First of all, They tend to keep me asfar away from politics as possible. So the last few (r11-16) rounds I did absolutely no politics at all. If you wanna try and dig at me, learn your history and don't make yourself look retarded.

edit: also everyone seem to know I didn't handle politics in the last few rounds (bar this one). Odd that you're probably the only one out of the loop ... or is it odd?

Secondly, this round I indeed handle politics, not alone, and I've not seen us make any major political errors or anything.

Yes our goal is to win every round. We haven't yet, hence we failed. No big deal, there can only be 1 winner and just because you don't win doesn't mean you played bad either.

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 May 2006, 18:45   #186
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Retard…omg keep it civil will you?

You (Angels) failed terrible with Ex and this time you gone fail again with Omen, and that’s not me guessing instead It’s the stats talking (Sandman etc)

If you believe your members are up to it and they probably are (ending nr:1) then you and the rest in the political department should consider to take a trip to a spa or something to discuss things once and for all because frankly you’re not up to it!
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:52   #187
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Retard…omg keep it civil will you?

You (Angels) failed terrible with Ex and this time you gone fail again with Omen, and that’s not me guessing instead It’s the stats talking (Sandman etc)

If you believe your members are up to it and they probably are (ending nr:1) then you and the rest in the political department should consider to take a trip to a spa or something to discuss things once and for all because frankly you’re not up to it!
I've been to Spa 3 weeks ago

It was fun.

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 May 2006, 18:54   #188
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Angels were willing to attack 1up.
I thought they learnt their lesson last time they tried that.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:02   #189
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I thought they learnt their lesson last time they tried that.
we're stubborn

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 May 2006, 19:16   #190
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Is anyone who claims that 1up have many people out of tag and are level with or ahead of Omen able to provide any support for these claims? We can take this to PM if necessary, but I'd prefer something that could be discussed on AD. (Does anyone other than me find the whole coords thing to be somewhat backwards these days?)
If I was in Omen I would be saying the same thing. "1up is untagged" (somehow with 58 people in tag...?)

Makes for a 'good' reason for other alliances not to attack. Particularly when omen has an 8k roid lead on #2
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:33   #191
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
If i am correct ND and Insomnia are hitting each other, and angels are napped to Omen. What else do they need to go for 1up?
And to lokken, i doubt any decent alliance would do anothers dirty work.
But contrary to what you say here, Angels were willing to attack 1up if Omen had wanted to have a go at them. But instead, Omen decided not to hit 1up.
Well the point with angels is that they're particularly uncooperative. To be honest I think they should just quit any illusions and just not bother with diplomacy and save other alliances the bother. And there are alliances who want to get involved because there are things called vendettas.

Quote:
How are they a Dragons spin-off?

Addressing both lokken and yourself..

I think Omen probably would bring the fight to them if they had anything like the firepower to do it. Their arbiter isn't very different from mine, presumably they look at that before they kill off their own round. I don't doubt that the way the round is going they'll get shafted anyway with time. You'll probably find even if they did go to fight with support they'd be the ones taking all the big hits. Angels military support is unlikely as hell, even if it did come I'm sure they'd back down pretty quickly. Is that not true? The other alliances are too busy tieing their shoelaces together to be considered.
Quite frankly, I don't care what they are, I've never addressed them as anything derogatory.

The point is as it stands if Omen don't do it first, then I'm sure ND and Insomnia are pretty content to let Omen rot and let the current state of affairs continue because they can't win as it stands. The fact is Omen have to screw themselves over to even have a chance of winning if the 1up rumour is true. If it isn't and someones making shit up, then it's no wonder they're doing **** all. If anyone wants to give me EVIDENCE of this then they can if they like.

Quote:
Well no one's confirmed it, just said it's happening so I have no idea if it is truth and thus it is 'rumour'. I know someone who firmly believes it's happening, but I need to check his evidence and scrutinise it for a lot longer (if he'll let me).
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:39   #192
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
If I was in Omen I would be saying the same thing. "1up is untagged" (somehow with 58 people in tag...?)

Makes for a 'good' reason for other alliances not to attack. Particularly when omen has an 8k roid lead on #2
And if I were 1up and had a bunch of untagged people, yours is the exact sort of post I'd be making. In other words you didn't help at all.

The only reliable way to establish any sort of truth here is to provide proof of the conspiracy. I say conspiracy, because like most conspiracy theories, this one is impossible* to falsify. You can go on about how it's advantagous to certain people (Omen) that it spreads, but this doesn't actually provide any proof either way. Therefore, it is up to those who claim 1up has people out of tag to provide evidence of it.

Alliance Discussion rules make this requirement absurd. I can't say 'put up or shut up', because they're not allowed to put up. I can't argue against them in any rational manner, so it becomes a game of internet debate with idiots. In the end it turns into a game of 'who do you believe?' Who has more AD credibility?

Sid hasn't posted in refusal, and I can't recall ever having caught him in a lie on AD. The implication here might be that he doesn't want to deny it, because it's true. Of course, he might not be posting because he has no interest or is too busy playing poker. So even though it is tempting to establish something based on this, we can't.

* Well, I can think of one way, but I don't think I could convince that many alliances to publish their coord lists on AD. So it's still impossible to reasonably falsify.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:43   #193
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

At least internet debate with idiots passes the time jester
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:02   #194
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AD credibility?
Which just happens to be one of my favorite oxymorons
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:12   #195
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Which just happens to be one of my favorite oxymorons
Just because most people don't have any, doesn't mean that some people don't have some. The key is that there's no such thing as universal credibility, it's all up to the reader to decide who they find more credible (believable, whatever).

If you're interested in discussing this further I suggest starting a new thread, so we don't derail this one.
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:30   #196
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Just because most people don't have any, doesn't mean that some people don't have some. The key is that there's no such thing as universal credibility, it's all up to the reader to decide who they find more credible (believable, whatever).

If you're interested in discussing this further I suggest starting a new thread, so we don't derail this one.
Nah, Im just jokin around (ie killing time before work) <3
Unread 18 May 2006, 21:35   #197
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Sid hasn't posted in refusal, and I can't recall ever having caught him in a lie on AD. The implication here might be that he doesn't want to deny it, because it's true. Of course, he might not be posting because he has no interest or is too busy playing poker. So even though it is tempting to establish something based on this, we can't.
Posting anything is counter productive. It wouldn't matter what any of the 1up command said as people wouldn't alter thier views and we'd just get the whole '1up progagana crew' rubbish again. Getting into any sort of debate is just pointless and a waste of time so we'll carry on doing what we're doing and not giving a monkey's what everyone thinks until they provide some proper evidence which, as I'm sure you're aware, is sadly lacking at this juncture.

I'm off to the bar, want anything?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 21:56   #198
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
I'm off to the bar, want anything?

Your head on a plate?
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:00   #199
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Your head on a plate?
That a cocktail?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:12   #200
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Well the point with angels is that they're particularly uncooperative. To be honest I think they should just quit any illusions and just not bother with diplomacy and save other alliances the bother. And there are alliances who want to get involved because there are things called vendettas.
I don't think we gave anyone the illusion this round that we want to help them out in any way.

FA Gaming community