User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2006, 20:24   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Theme Songs

In Omen we got a theme song for each round. This round Cain found us an ace one. And its a big hit in our chans.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...unak+tunak+tun

Does your alliance have a theme song or anything u have for fun when things aint going ur way, or when u are doing V well?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 20:38   #2
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Theme Songs

hirr always liked the one

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57145466460768

Ain't no mountain high enough :lemmysmile:
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 21:39   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BlueTuba's was Holst - Jupiter
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 21:55   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
BlueTuba's was Holst - Jupiter
Is that the one that is played here: BlueTuba ?
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 22:04   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy's official theme song is A Constant Stream Of Abuse Aimed At Stoom - #ascendancy.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 23:10   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Is that the one that is played here: BlueTuba ?
No.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 23:13   #7
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Here is one of my personal favorites. Can be applied to all but one alliance per round.

http://www.homestead.com/deetunes/borntolose.html
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 01:46   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

We used to sing bad boys in Angels
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 02:02   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

We will Rock You ,
for obvious reason's

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 03:03   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

We had our own gospel choir in NoS with me as bass (obviously) and Kretin as the one with the bright voice.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 03:16   #11
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

apparently not. We had the nos song, n00b.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 03:18   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
apparently not. We had the nos song, n00b.
The freestyler-remix? I still got it and it's still as bugged as it was before.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 06:00   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
In Omen we got a theme song for each round. This round Cain found us an ace one. And its a big hit in our chans.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...unak+tunak+tun
yikes, i reckon the best part of that song was the end - but it is different and very bollywood.

Cain must do some rather "interesting" internet searches
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 06:30   #14
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ascendancy's official theme song is A Constant Stream Of Abuse Aimed At Stoom - #ascendancy.
why didn't we choose some Bruce Springsteen song!!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 09:49   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Back in round 13 I had a playlist especially dedicated to the fight with EXilition, it included songs like:

In Flames - The Jester's Dance (yeah, cheesy)
Ministry - Thieves (OMG STEALINK)
Strapping Young Lad - Relentless (Had to be in the face of EX )
Faith No More - The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
Wumpscut - Totmacher (ToT \o/)
Tomahawk - God Hates A Coward (This could be the Ascendancy theme song)
NoMeansNo - Victory
Love And Rockets - The Game
Prodigy & Tom Morello - One Man Army (Playing in 1up felt like this sometimes, but in the good way)
Ennio Morricone & Yo Yo Ma - Sergio Leone Suite/The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - The Ecstacy Of Gold (Ecstacy of Roids!)
Mindless Self Indulgance - Do Unto Others
Icon Of Coil - You Just Died

I'm pretty sure I had Orbital - Spare Parts Express in there somewhere as well, dedicated to all the times Rob and I sent scraps to roid EX/LCH and got away with it, but I can't find it in the version of the playlist I've got now.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 10:52   #16
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

The Game and One Man Army \o>

Bjork tracks (that Army of Me LP) and BloodFlowers tracks (LP) suits Asc.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 11:09   #17
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Surely subh's must be yellow sub(h)marine
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 11:43   #18
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl hahaha il take u up on that proxi :P
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:09   #19
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

TISM - Everyone else has had more sex than me

Became an unoffical anthem of F-Crew last round. Curently in the process of discovering this rounds theme tune
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:45   #20
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

get in hahhaa
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 02:59   #21
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

LCH played "Another one Bites the dust" every round they lost to 1up again, i heard.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 08:29   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
LCH played "Another one Bites the dust" every round they lost to 1up again, i heard.
Hehe, good song though

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 17:00   #23
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You played Ghetto Superstar every round you came near the top spots though, correct?
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 18:01   #24
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Retired and still getting on with it

Like I said before....get a life

And no that is not a song comming out of my speakers.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 20:13   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Faithless - Insomnia

We only smoke weed when we need to, and we need to get some rest, I confess!

And we like beer

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 20:19   #26
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Any Rage Against the Machine will make me remember Insomnia after tonight.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 01:42   #27
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I start MOing I open iTunes. After my first call is covered I press play on Queen - Don't stop me now. Sometimes I bop along to it as I'm asking for more ships!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 07:36   #28
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point

ND actually used to have a Pony Song written and recorded by one of our members. If anyone still has a copy of this, let me know!
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 09:14   #29
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

theme song? take that one: "rAiL MC - Geek League"

let me quote:
"i used to be a chump and a loser in the real life jungle
now i'm a ladder ranked ruler without real life trouble
oh mother please oh please connect my telekom cable
all i need is connection, food, chair and table

me always uses linux because that windows sux
me has wonderfull nicknames like bluescreen or rax
me likes talking english but me vocabulary lacks
me doesnt have work so me doesnt pay tax"
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 14:56   #30
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Whenever I start MOing I open iTunes. After my first call is covered I press play on Queen - Don't stop me now. Sometimes I bop along to it as I'm asking for more ships!
You don't get to MO any more, you fag.

Arrakis - Airaforce is essentially everything 1up imo.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:40   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I did use to have a roiding song, but i never got any roids, so i stopped playing the song and forgot it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:43   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wish I had a scandinavian alliance. I would then go for Basshunter<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 22:33   #33
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Should download 'ride of the valkyries' and play that before you land, blood racing I tell thee.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 07:57   #34
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bang bang I shot you down.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 07:58   #35
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Should download 'ride of the valkyries' and play that before you land, blood racing I tell thee.
"I love the smell of BS in the morning"
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 14:40   #36
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I wish I had a scandinavian alliance. I would then go for Basshunter<3

Join SL
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 18:09   #37
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

And if all pa players would be in one big ally, that would be their theme song:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1253/
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:58   #38
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
why didn't we choose some Bruce Springsteen song!!
i cannot agree more -)

THE RIVER FTW!!

Blue tears never dry..

Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:24   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Flak Crew's members must have this line from a somewhat known song in their heads: "We dont need no education"
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:34   #40
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

I found the 1up battle song on that site Zeke posted.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1247/
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 21:07   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Flak Crew's members must have this line from a somewhat known song in their heads: "We dont need no education"
I have my parody of Led Zepplin' immergrant song for TGV

Lyrics available on request
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 22:29   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

unofficial SiN theme tune selected by me cause it is teh pwnage.

Edit: no, I'm not in SiN

Last edited by _Kila_; 28 Apr 2006 at 22:38.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 22:54   #43
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

According to Kloopy, PA's appropriate theme would be:

Hotel California (The Eagles)

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 01:10   #44
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You don't get to MO any more, you fag.

Arrakis - Airaforce is essentially everything 1up imo.
You told me it was "Its raining Men"
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 01:23   #45
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
You told me it was "Its raining Men"
No no, thats the 1up music video

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 14:03   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Bang bang I shot you down.
Possibly the best DC/DO tune ever :-)
I remember Phil asking which tunes the MH listen to when hunting. Could be suitable for that too - he did suggest Ride of the Valkyries
Unread 30 Apr 2006, 02:39   #47
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

When I used to run a recruiting wing, this was often a song we'd hear coming from the shower block http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e8oWKMnKU8

Ahhh. Those were the days.
Unread 30 Apr 2006, 03:59   #48
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I have my parody of Led Zepplin' immergrant song for TGV

Lyrics available on request
Totally agree on that one. To bad you beat me to it. Great song, and don't find it to hard to imagine TGV singing that song when they go out roiging (atleast if they got good taste in music).

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

could post the rest, but that would ruin it for Paisley
Unread 30 Apr 2006, 11:29   #49
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Totally agree on that one. To bad you beat me to it. Great song, and don't find it to hard to imagine TGV singing that song when they go out roiging (atleast if they got good taste in music).

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

could post the rest, but that would ruin it for Paisley

HAHAHA ah

they never gonna land with the their BCs know and on the midnight shift their DCs Blow.
Oh kargool thinks he's god.
Will crash them ships to new lands
To guide the horde singing crying
nOObicide I am coming.

Always sleep in, never sure
their only goal to be an XP whore

HAHAHA ah

they never gonna land with the their BCs know and on the midnight shift their DCs Blow.
They recruitment is for free, they whisper tales of lore
of how they spy in the your gal
Jumpgates are needed no longer more

Always sleep in, never sure
their only goal is to be an XP whore.

Unread 3 May 2006, 18:55   #50
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Jerome's song
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote