User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Which is the most suitable name for Round 17?
Conquest for Glory 7 5.88%
Trials and Tribulations 6 5.04%
The Rise to Battle 7 5.88%
Control of Eternity 7 5.88%
Fortune Favours the Brave 21 17.65%
The Path of Enlightenment 9 7.56%
For The Greater Honour 3 2.52%
Return of the Faithless 10 8.40%
Empires of Lost Destiny 8 6.72%
The Shadows of Time 41 34.45%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:29   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round Name for Round 17

We've now reached the final stage of our roundly "round naming" competition.

The following are a shortlist from over 250 entries - please select which name you think is the most suitable for the next round.

Note: Round 17 information will be released when signups open on Monday evening.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 19:25   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round Name for Round 17

I actually cant find a clear winner between them :\
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:09   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
I actually cant find a clear winner between them :\
Is that a good or bad thing? :P
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:17   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Bad.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:05   #5
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

Fortune Favours the Brave

^please make it this, when i oversleep and crash i wont look as stupid as normal
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:19   #6
Roid
VGN Peon

Roid is on a distinguished road

i must say i like the roundname "The Rise to Battle" that gets my vote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:37   #7
isildurx

It kinda liked that best also, but something just sounds wrong about it. Theres something about the wording :\
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:08   #8
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Fortune Favours the Brave ftw
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 01:15   #9
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I like "Control Of Eternity." It's sounds ominous and on-going.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 01:26   #10
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

hehe they all are pretty corny but hey i picked one of them atleast
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 08:51   #11
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

fortune favors the brave... hey look an xp whore round name
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 10:49   #12
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds sooo much better in latin tbh.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 11:39   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

The Shadows of Time FTW!!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 12:08   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Yes, it was one of 20 or so submitted by the same person with the latin translation. In this case, "Fortes fortuna iuvat"
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 13:25   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

PS. Voted The Shadows of Time to help beat Fortune Favours the Brave.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 13:49   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Id like to nominate Alea Iacta Est because its from RTW and RTW basicly kicks ass.

Reset vote pls.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:04   #17
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

None of them really jumped out to me but "The Path of Enlightenment" i thought was suitable considering the XP Whore/ Value debate.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:10   #18
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Yes, it was one of 20 or so submitted by the same person with the latin translation. In this case, "Fortes fortuna iuvat"
Wasn't it "Audentes fortuna iuvat"

Fortes fortuna iuvat would be Fortune favors the strong. more or less i think

Edit: No, it's correct, Fortis = Brave. boo me

Last edited by Gio2k; 2 Apr 2006 at 14:15.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:14   #19
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well the whole use of latin is kinda odd as this is a spacegame so i dont know why its popular here?
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:17   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because Latin is cool.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:18   #21
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

i dont like any of them

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:24   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well the whole use of latin is kinda odd as this is a spacegame so i dont know why its popular here?

The use of english is kinda odd because this is a spacegame.

But really, Latin is fashionable
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:35   #23
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
The use of english is kinda odd because this is a spacegame.

But really, Latin is fashionable
You want them in Klingon or something?
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:36   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
evidently you werent around for, or read about the first couple of rounds when using latin was 'trendy' for things like gal names, planet and rulernames, alliance names, etc etc
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:51   #25
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
evidently you werent around for, or read about the first couple of rounds when using latin was 'trendy' for things like gal names, planet and rulernames, alliance names, etc etc

well they "used to be trendy" and trends tends to fade away
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:57   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
well they "used to be trendy" and trends tends to fade away
true, however some things never die.
latin for names may very well be one of them.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 18:15   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's been around for nearly 3000 years, so it's hardly something 'trendy'.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 18:56   #28
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It's been around for nearly 3000 years, so it's hardly something 'trendy'.

well we talked about pa not how long it have been around
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 19:17   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
well we talked about pa not how long it have been around
I wish that sentence was in english
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 20:50   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey why wasnt "Planetarion: give us a fiver and we'll remove your life for 2 months" up there
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 21:03   #31
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wish that sentence was in english
its code hehe
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 21:06   #32
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wanted 'Beginning of the end' but alas, Shadows of Time will do
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 23:07   #33
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I wanted 'Beginning of the end' but alas, Shadows of Time will do
I added bold just to highlight the inaccuracy of the name.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 23:24   #34
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Round Name for Round 17

Path of Enlightenment...has a nice ring to it dont you think?
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 23:31   #35
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Round Name for Round 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I added bold just to highlight the inaccuracy of the name.
Didnt they teach us that at school? When you write a book it has a beginning, a middle and an end, but when you really wanna get into it you have a beginning of the beginning, the middle of the beginning, the end of the beginning and so on...
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 06:06   #36
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

Planetarion: Web-based, so you can't just throw out the CD

But it wasn't there, so a vote for "Fortune Favors the Brave"
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:47   #37
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

Planetarion Credit - £5 (yeh yeh 3for a tenner :P)
Broadband Connection - £15 p/m
Stealin 2k Cat Cr and capping max roids from Kargool - Priceless
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:47   #38
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

More of an advertisin campaign rather than a title fora round tho
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 19:29   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I demand that one of these ****ing rounds I remember to nominate Memories of Thunder in time
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 20:24   #40
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
sniborp's was good
I feel PAteam (should've) got a nomination for that, but also reject it from the shortlist for 'PR reasons'.