User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:51   #1
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts
Red face Your biggest Crash!

After crashing my fleet last night, I thought it would be soothing to hear other peoples' "Worst Crash" stories.

Basically, you know when you send out half of your fleet to a target and then fall asleep before scanning at eta 5, and only wake up 1 tick after landing to find your fleet destroyed? I know this has happened to us all, maybe not the sleep but something got in the way (drunk, girl, party, etc.).

Anyway, post what you got and make a laugh out of your stupid mistakes!
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:58   #2
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about
Re: Your biggest Crash!

Earlier in the round I had a good one.

I was expecting fairly heavy incomings overnight so I prelaunched my fleet to 1:1:1, +11 prelaunch. I knew I was up early for a 9am lecture and a full day in uni so I get up, check PA, discover I don't have incomings, head off for my day.

I get back at 7pm, log in and I find new news and a combat report where I'd lost a substantial amount of my defensive fleet. Eventually I realise I'd forgotten to cancel the prelaunch and had ended up at 1:1:1 defending at the same time an attack had landed, with the unfortunate luck that the attack contained enough ships to make a serious dent in my fleet.

Boy did I feel stupid, and Kal didn't even offer so much as a thank you for me having his back
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:03   #3
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP
Earlier in the round I had a good one.

I was expecting fairly heavy incomings overnight so I prelaunched my fleet to 1:1:1, +11 prelaunch. I knew I was up early for a 9am lecture and a full day in uni so I get up, check PA, discover I don't have incomings, head off for my day.

I get back at 7pm, log in and I find new news and a combat report where I'd lost a substantial amount of my defensive fleet. Eventually I realise I'd forgotten to cancel the prelaunch and had ended up at 1:1:1 defending at the same time an attack had landed, with the unfortunate luck that the attack contained enough ships to make a serious dent in my fleet.

Boy did I feel stupid, and Kal didn't even offer so much as a thank you for me having his back
lol oh man thats pretty bad lol

Sorry but I found that really funny See, you can laugh at loses sometimes

anyone else?
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:36   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I crashed my fleet into some roids... Works nice for me
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:46   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i came home drunk and drove my fleet off to the wrong coords, where they crashed and burned.

moral of the story kids

don't drink and drive!

god, that was an awful joke ;(
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 01:47   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Last round, when I for the first time played value (as a zik), I crashed both my attack fleets the last week due to oversleeping into defense, and my def fleet to days after that when I overslept the "recall its worthless" messages. So I could have ended up at a decent rank 250-300ish but instead ended up 600ish.

I will never ever play zik again. Who wants to be a chav anyways
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 00:32   #7
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

just today ive witnessed a cathaar crash 200 cruisers and a terran crash 270 destroyers...the world is crraaazzzyy

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 01:34   #8
taxicabriolet
i havent a mind

taxicabriolet is an unknown quantity at this point

i crash about 20 ironclads a day, lose em all but I get about 25 roids for an easy attack on a zik where I dont have to scan or plan or do anything, its good if I have 5 minutes, I look up some poor zik chap (the ones that are complaining in the thread below this one, 'a bit pathetic') in a pretty bad gal and get me some roids in 9 ticks. Its good for roid recovery after you lose a motherload of roids in an attack

Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

(Damn Sesame Street for making a vegie monster, cookie monster you will always remain in my heart)
taxicabriolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 07:50   #9
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I think Alki has about 30 horrible crash stories, hopefully hell share his worst.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 14:40   #10
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

A few days ago I had incs and put all my cr and co in another fleet to run them. Then forgot to click launch and lost them all

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 15:48   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

2 rounds ago i had big incs and forgot to send my fi fleet away, i thought i'd set it to prelaunch but seems like i forgot it, dropped about a mil in value caus of that 2 weeks before the round ended. But thanks to some donations from my gal i got back up

Or alternativly, 3 rounds ago me and a couple of other caths crashed all our cr on a huge xan who had build an enormous amount of anti-cr to come out of production the tick we landed. Tof lost like 3-4 mil caus of our fleetcrash

Those are the 2 worst i can remember

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 14:10   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i cant really remember most my crashes, i tend to block them out so i can carry on playing this game. Think the best was coming in after a night out trying to login to check attack. Getting the login question wrong to many times, thinking ah **** it, waking in the morning to 10 ships returning(i was xan). Annoying thing was i could of used that fleet to run some ships at base, so they got owned aswell.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 14:27   #13
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

In crasehd 650 cr the last week, because of a stupid misscalc :/
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 21:36   #14
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

This night I sent my attack fleet on a counterattack. The guy didnt recall but I saw on the newsscreen a defense fleet with speed eta 9. That didnt worry me, cause i thaught eta 9 cant be no bs, so no pirates get my frigs. But then I forgot alliance eta = -1 so there were lots of pirates killing me off. I still got all the roids though..
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 21:11   #15
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Round 13. Whatever Co I get to steal, they just die from a Xan attacking. I remember once stealing around 6k arrows and 5k fireblades, I was happy, but doh, I do prefair sleeping on PA. So I lost them the next day, not too much value lost, just around 700k.. Not that I cared lol.. (They wouldn't have made use in alliance defence, because I just didn't realise they were their, like a call for anti-FR is open, but I don't notice that I have 6k arrows that can help :P )

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 07:58   #16
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Attempted a value steal on an inactive player, who sandsman said was idle 100+ ticks.. ofc by the time i land he's come back and spent all his idle res on a sick amount of broadswords twatting all my pirates:/ So instead of gaining 600k value, i lost 500k value. Kinda tragic, happened afew days ago :P Wasnt please!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 09:47   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Ive had a couple.

Last round i lostmy whole FI\CO on a fleetcatch since i went to the movies without recalling, only to get angry phonecalls while i the cinema.

*hugs smasher*

Ive had a couple of incidents this round too, like LukeyLove running into res savers prodding obscene amounts of broadsswords and i forgot to pull my clippers one time i had incs, 400 clippers down the drain early round sucks
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 12:26   #18
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

What, wtf happened. Why did i loose my frigs. Ouch, seems like my target buildt 12k vshar. Maybe i should have planetscanned my target:/

Worste i hadin this round though, were while having incs i recalled an attack, so lots of vshar returning on the same tick as me weren't good news to me. And just to make matters even worse, i recalled my fr-attack when i were eta 4 away from home. So acutally i managed to screw up so bad, that even galm8's couldn't help
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 14:00   #19
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i have crashed 500 de and 166 BS so far this round

never full recovered tbh

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 15:14   #20
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

pfft ive crashed more than that amount of terran bs and im a zik fs.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:57   #21
ChrisWard1000

ChrisWard1000 has a spectacular aura aboutChrisWard1000 has a spectacular aura aboutChrisWard1000 has a spectacular aura about

Oops

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=18391

Lost 650 terran BS or so

Woke up a bit too late.
ChrisWard1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:28   #22
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
Round 13. Whatever Co I get to steal, they just die from a Xan attacking. I remember once stealing around 6k arrows and 5k fireblades, I was happy, but doh, I do prefair sleeping on PA. So I lost them the next day, not too much value lost, just around 700k.. Not that I cared lol.. (They wouldn't have made use in alliance defence, because I just didn't realise they were their, like a call for anti-FR is open, but I don't notice that I have 6k arrows that can help :P )
For whoever said that netiher arrows or fireblades target FR, ARROWS DID TARGET FR IN R13.. Just a little note.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:23   #23
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

the worst thing is when you have insane number of ships incoming, you plan to send your fleet away, but fall asleep before you get a free fleetslot - believe me in that...
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Last edited by Robsch; 21 Mar 2006 at 01:45.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:27   #24
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

The only crash as of recent would be losing half of my FR fleet on an attack. But that's nothing compared to some of these (650 Terran BS for example...).

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:35   #25
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I crashed at my own planet. Talented eh?

I correctly guessed a fake on me to be Co. I built a nice amount of phoenix and pegasus to cover the xan co that looked like fr. I was quite proud of myself for having outwitted my attacker.

Then I went to bed, woke up to see his co completely dead, and my harpies too.

I forgot to run my harpies.

Dang.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 07:45   #26
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

With three fleets out(don't worry, one defending) I was happy with myself and went to bed, only to wake up to an attack. Not to worry I think, I can recall the defence anyway since that attacker recalled. The problem was, I couldn't make the ETA --> 120000 vsh down the drain... Painfull when you're halfway into the round and every frigate fleet finds his way to you planet. (only for me to build another 10k and kill all of them )
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 07:59   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Attempted a value steal on an inactive player, who sandsman said was idle 100+ ticks..
I think the idle thing just means they haven't spent any resources or landed any attacks. IE: their score is just going up by a steady amount based on what they get from their roids.

That did mean he hadn't built any constructions for 100 ticks though, which seems a bit silly
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 18:03   #28
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

I dont remember my fleet combo, however i was a xan in r13 (or was it 14? doesnt matter tho). I was proud to have a really nice fleet and being ranked 1300. (I was a free planet) Then i set an attack and went off. At eta1 i got a jgp of a galmate and saw i had to recall as there was defense. I had 30min to recall left, so it wasnt a problem. but for some reason my internet crashed and when i could log in back i just saw i dropped ~650 ranks in 1 tick.
Two days later i planned to attack to get some roids again, but I forgot to check if i need to recall or not. DANG -~450 ranks. so in total I managed to loose more than 1100 ranks in 2 days.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 18:12   #29
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a pretty impressive crash last night, some guy LT'd on a t10 planet he didn't have a chance of scanning, with a fleet that could never land. 1985 CR of which 1971 was stolen.

He attacked at midday. A real genuine attempt at roiding for sure.

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 18:14   #30
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I saw a pretty impressive crash last night, some guy LT'd on a t10 planet he didn't have a chance of scanning, with a fleet that could never land. 1985 CR of which 1971 was stolen.

He attacked at midday. A real genuine attempt at roiding for sure.

He may of got the ship stats wrong thinking that tarantulas freeze de? or thought he launched his fr fleet cause the planet had little anti fr.

oh wait? tarantulas and lack of anti fr? oh i get it!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 09:04   #31
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=19246

\o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 11:16   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I crashed most of my FR today, overslept for the first time all round to find 17k vsh in defence. Wonderful.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 17:31   #33
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

I lost a bunch of FR too, but no oversleeping here. Just good ol' fun.

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 23:00   #34
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I crash better than anyone. I am a professional. I've been doing it since round 4, on average crashing my entire fleet at least 3-4 times per round. This round I've been better, but I've also been inactive.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 23:01   #35
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, and I usually do it through sleeping through alarm clocks, being at the pub (I've hurled abuse at several people who've phoned me up at the pub and expected me to recall a fleet), lying in bed and just deciding I can't be arsed to get out and walk the 2 metres from my bed to my computer, and sheer stupidity.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 06:24   #36
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

i managed to crash 780 pirates this round

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:59   #37
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

last round i sent 950 zik bs at a target, he got def in but i was sure it was fake, so i landed and i then had a free fleet
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:23   #38
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I just lost 550 CR. I can't believe my target built 800 rogues instead of buccaneers so he could steal it. Talking about noobing it up
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 17:55   #39
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

I was 1.3m value and somewhere 1400 roidish at 1/3 of the round, had a big asss fleet oh lucky me..one sweet morning i woke up and had 3 incomings, Ter-Cat/Zik-Zik.
After scanning and bcalcing i thought no problemo. ofc i would lose roid, but cap most of the attacks fleet, a profitable trade right? So i went to work(too busy at work to login), keeping in mind that ill be all fine...so you might understand my reaction (OMFG!! WTF!! MOTHAF..!!GODDAM..!!NOOOO!!!SHITT!!! etc etc..) when i noticed that i only had 40 arrows + sum privates left.

The thing was, the Ter fleet containend 90% of wyverns which poonend all my DE!!! No need to tell that The rest of my incs noobed the left overs of my once so sexy fleet...and as final touch, i lost my whole FI fleet cuzz i was to freaked out i forgot i had also an attack launchend.

'You Sir Are A *****!!!'

Go get a laugh sandman 2 8 9

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:55   #40
Samandmel

Samandmel is on a distinguished road

As an Ex Lemming, I used to crash on a daily basis. As for some of the biggest crashes, I wish I had kept some old end of round hirr "lemming runs".

That was crashing on a grand scale......

Long Live hirr!!!!
Samandmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:11   #41
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Some Zik. sent 145K ships at my today. Wiped them all out. Sad enough they didn't planet scan me to see my 25mil. of each resource, but they didn't catch the 130K defense sent aswell. Poor guy. Though I give him kudos for living upto his fleet name of not pulling.