User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 11:55   #51
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: What Alliance Has The Best Name

Legion, Fury, Ministry, BlueTuba.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:59   #52
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Concordium :P

ToT / VtS / Fury / Reborn / VanX / BT / FAnG / WP / Ecl / LDK / NoS etc all good names.

Best has got to be vVv
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 22:13   #53
Sphyrna

Sphyrna is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: What Alliance Has The Best Name

Anyone remember

OPA - Old Pharthes Alliance

I always thought that would be the ideal ally for me, Uthor, Cat and a few others I know.

Sphyrna
Sphyrna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 23:07   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - short and appropriate.
Legion - I like the way it suggests that it is huge.
eXilition - Fitting for the way they jumped into the the fray to brreak 1up's streak. Also fitting cause they don't play every round, they have a break each time.
1up - Mario ftw.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 03:55   #55
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Fury, Legion, Elysium and Xanadu are also great, they got a -ring- to them... or whatever
You spoke the exact words I wanted to put out. I'm also really fond of "Hydra". Just I don't know, has that ring to it aswell.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 10:49   #56
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The Crazy Frogs < beat that !
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 22:42   #57
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Well I joined Xanadu in r2 based purely on liking the name, so obviously I like that name.
I am also fond of the virus tag [=V=]. Anyone still have the logs of the meeting where that tag was decided?
I can't remember if it was me that made it up or if that's just my imagination.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:09   #58
Moridin
No Real Life

Moridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty
Concordium :P

ToT / VtS / Fury / Reborn / VanX / BT / FAnG / WP / Ecl / LDK / NoS etc all good names.

Best has got to be vVv
Concordium \o/
r1 - 2:16:1
r2 - 33:21:1 (for a few weeks)
r3 - 1:1:7
r4 - 178:11:1
r5 - 20:2:18 (college, not really playing)
r6 - 18:11:6 (last few months of college, not really playing)
r7 - 27:23:15 (Still not playing, moving to USA)
r8 - 28:5:6 (In the US, not playing)
r9,10,11... not playing at all
r16 - Taking a look

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings,
Look on my Works ye Mighty, and despair!
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:09   #59
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Has to be RaH

like apocco says it just soudns cool when you say it.

Especially if you say it three times in a row RaH RaH RaH

Legion Legion Legion just doesnt have the same ring to it
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:21   #60
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

APA surely, us monkeys ruled... ok, maybe not
kinda think ToF is the best name tbh
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:46   #61
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I think we were the only HC ashamed of our name
You arent the only ones, infact it probally annoyed us at F-Crew more as it highlights our complete lack of imagination as well as our lazyness. I mean veneratio may not be a great name but atleast it shows a bit of thought and creativity

When we were putting the alliance together the name was a real stumbing block, in fact we didnt even come up with the name. As we didnt have a name I just used The Farnborough Crew as a placeholder on the website graphics and we just never got round to coming up with something more perminate.

What made things even worse was that in Round 3 we tried to rebrand the alliance as the name was too long and it wasnt considered edgy enough. We ran an alliance wise compitition and the best entry was choosen, the best entry being 'F-Crew' which lets be honest isnt really much better, its just a bit shorter.

Although at the end of the day after 16 rounds myself and pretty much everyone else has come to terms with the name even if it is weak, after all its your actions that count not your name
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:19   #62
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember an alliance back in round 3 called Unholy, which I thought was rather clever at the time.

Best alliance name ever probably has to be Fury or Legion, although Legion lose points for also using a TLA (VtS) as well.

Worst alliance name ever is anything with random inexplicable capital or lower-case letters (FAnG, CeLL or, for that matter, eXilition).

Honourable mention must go to Blue Tuba for simply being an unforgettable name.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:14   #63
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
Best alliance name ever probably has to be Fury or Legion, although Legion lose points for also using a TLA (VtS) as well.
Ours is shortened through sheer laziness as far as I can tell (Vengeance -> VGN). Oh, and let's not forget the bastardisations of it such as VgN and VGn .
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:57   #64
Oreo

Oreo is on a distinguished road

DYB

Die You Bitch

Best.

Name.

Evar.

Sword where are you these days?
Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:58   #65
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo
DYB

Die You Bitch

Best.

Name.

Evar.

Yes, I was in that till I fell out with Cheek and he banned me.
Oreo, is that really you?!?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:13   #66
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Says you
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:10   #67
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

does no one love the name SWaRM????
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 14:42   #68
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

A New Dawn.
Howling Rain.
Tides of Fire.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 15:18   #69
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury or Elysium
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 15:35   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
I do agree with the abreviations observation... however, NoS should, MUST be the exception to this Tis, not only for what it stands for, but also for the acronym suggestive powers: us (not U.S.), ours, etc.
Yeah, would be a TINY bit too long with Novus Ordo Seclorum
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 16:00   #71
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Insomnia - suits the game so very well
ViruS - always liked that name personally
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 17:58   #72
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Hot Stuff:

Wolfpack
Xanadu
ViruS
Vision

Boring:

Fury
Ministry
Olympians
1up

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:26   #73
Nelo Angelus

Nelo Angelus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to name a few.

Vengeance
Ascendency
ToF
SiN
xVx
NewDawn

All sound like decent alliance names.
Nelo Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:55   #74
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Best is pjm! (please join me!)
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 21:20   #75
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
Hot Stuff:

Wolfpack
Xanadu
ViruS
Vision

Boring:

Fury
Ministry
Olympians
1up
I hope your joking, the boring names are all better than the hot stuff names bar oly
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 21:56   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up is actually a pretty terrible name. It's too short, isn't emotive, too childlike...

That said I like fury and wrath so please don't kill me zhil
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 22:10   #77
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Xanadu

I used to read alot of cartoons when I was a kid and I remember Xanadu as the home of Mandrake (also series name). It was a cool place.
It's from the 60`s I think.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 22:37   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugin
It's from the 60`s I think.
Are you serious? Xanadu was the summer capital of the mongol empire under Kublai Khan.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 23:03   #79
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
1up is actually a pretty terrible name. It's too short, isn't emotive, too childlike...

That said I like fury and wrath so please don't kill me zhil
i like 1up its perfect to what the alliance is ie 1 more life, and im sure zhil wont kill you <3
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 04:06   #80
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
I hope your joking, the boring names are all better than the hot stuff names bar oly
no, i'm not.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 04:22   #81
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
no, i'm not.
wow im shocked
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 13:45   #82
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Angels clearly has the best name just figure when people ask your alliance. Are you an Angel?

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:43   #83
Oreo

Oreo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Says you
Hey I even regged for a planet, heard it was free. However I am not getting my password. I even sent A2 a mail about it. Nuddin.

No I havent signed up wrong, don't even try this excuse.

So in conclusion, yes it's me, I still suck at playing this game but support was rocking compared to what it is now.
Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:55   #84
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hey I even regged for a planet, heard it was free. However I am not getting my password. I even sent A2 a mail about it. Nuddin.

No I havent signed up wrong, don't even try this excuse.

So in conclusion, yes it's me, I still suck at playing this game but support was rocking compared to what it is now.
A2 hasn't been an admin for a year. I can't see any support requests for a password or e-mail asking for one either.
I can't find any planet registered or unactivated with their nickname as Oreo, or their ruler name as Oreo, or Oreo in their e-mail (I think)
If you're using hotmail (or some other services) the password now seems to be junk mailed :/
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:36   #85
gormster

gormster will become famous soon enoughgormster will become famous soon enough

1up is one of the best names Ive ever seen. Every single internet community around every game has alliance names like Vengeance, Fury, Insomnia et al You wouldnt believe how many Wolfpacks there are... 1up is short and catchy, and its the perfect name for the alliance in 1st place
gormster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:19   #86
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

I like many names!
The names give you a sort of 'feeling' or 'sound'...like:

Wolfpack, Fury, Legion: Sound agressive, I like that

Newdawn: Sounds decent/solid in a way, like that too
(Wolfpack aslo i think)

Angels: Sounds fresh

1up, Xanadu: Just cool, surprising

Some others i don't like are:
Vengeance, Virus, ToT,APA, ToF, ROCK, Subh... don't know why, they just dont have that 'sound'
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:49   #87
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Ascendancy is quite erm 'on the spot'
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:12   #88
Elu Thingol
God

Elu Thingol is an unknown quantity at this point

Ultra Violence - My first alliance, and i liked it.
Xanadu :-) (good ppl there...)
Eclipse
NoS

and the best battlegroup, RedBull(or BlackBull, or BlueBull...).

and the best Galaxy Name with his planets: Egyptian Gods, maybe in r10? i cant remember...

bye
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:14   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
I think Furious Angels is the shittest alliance name ever.
Ohh boy, and why is that?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:52   #90
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I like the acronym DLR, but what it stands for is awful really.

Ever notice that Insomnia seem to sleep through the night and SiN never have enough members?
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 12:20   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Ever notice that Insomnia seem to sleep through the night and SiN never have enough members?
And that Angels are infact sweet innocent little Angels?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 02:47   #92
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point

hirr

Classy and unique - doesn't scream for attention like so many names (Vengeance, Furious Angels, etc etc etc) yet attracts it nonetheless. The no caps is also cool.

It also fits so well - a different type of name for a different type of alliance.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 03:11   #93
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

I always liked Elysium.. but best 'theme' has to be HR.. i always enjoyed all that wolfie stuff Made me feel all cuddly on the inside!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 03:43   #94
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Well it was going to change to Odium when I was trying to make DLR a 100% Fury BG instead of a split BG of ND and Fury.

But ND took us over lol, guess cute bunnies own big terifying dragons
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 04:00   #95
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SnugglehBunnies was a cool bg name
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 09:46   #96
Clunge
Nnneeeiiiggghhh!

Clunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura about

No-one's mentioned the best yet: Phraktos (sp?)

That was awesome.
Clunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:02   #97
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunge
No-one's mentioned the best yet: Phraktos (sp?)

That was awesome.
Shit names makes me :crymeariver:

Peniz_Allianz still stands as the best and funny name with me
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:12   #98
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Penis-Allianz still stands as the best and funny name with me
And most often typoed/misspelled?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:33   #99
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Some Notes:
Legion = VtS (some people think they are two alliances)
Sith = BlueTuba Junior (no idea what the name connection is)
Wrath = Fury Junior (Feel the [Wrath] of [Fury])

RB (ReBorn) - Just because it was fun to see how quickly the tag was removed after a Battle Group was found cheating and the whole game declared war on them :P (I was in a tagged galaxy too...)

Fury - First alliance I feared/admired (the friend who introduced me to the game told me only one thing, "Dont hit Fury"). But their logo was second only to the Legion Eagle.

Legion - The best logo by far, most alliances these days dont even produce an identity logo.

Concordium (WaC, We Are Concordium) - What a cracking TAG....

ROCK - Been around for ages (read YEARS), and never mentioned.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:34   #100
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
And most often typoed/misspelled?
Probably. It's Peniz Allianz?

I like being corrected, please correct me!