User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Feb 2006, 20:42   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Potential York Meet?

Just out of interest, who is still coming apart from Kloopy?
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 23:21   #52
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i might drag my ass out of bed.

might
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 23:22   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i might drag my ass out of bed.

might
Well I never see you around campus so you can't be doing that much work
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 13:21   #54
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Yeah people should come and stuff, cos at the moment it looks like being me and kloopy, and thats it :/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 13:47   #55
Appocomaster
PA Team

Forest is coming, Minty and Holyboy might.
Forest is beating people into joining
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 19:47   #56
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

me me me me me me me me me me.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 20:30   #57
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i Can confirm i will be going, and that Basher has offered his arse to holyboy in an effort to get him there too
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 20:34   #58
Appocomaster
PA Team

So he's coming too then
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 20:54   #59
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
So he's coming too then

depends on cashflow,
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:36   #60
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

hmm i'm in newcastle in term time.....

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 03:21   #61
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

when is the set date?
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 09:50   #62
Appocomaster
PA Team

Saturday / Sunday
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 01:26   #63
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
I tried my best not to be too crazy.
No offence m8, but you do a crap job of it at times

I'm gonna have a word with Imy (genclay) when she wakes up (she's just gone to sleep) and you may see us up there too
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 01:28   #64
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold

I may make a brief appearance to sneer at forest
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 01:29   #65
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Umm, clare!

Come down!!!!!!!!!

I am booking coaches tomorrow, i can easily book an extra seat. I will phone you in the morning (or u ring me as soon as your up, im up all night anyway!!!)
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 04:42   #66
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hmm, sure i'm up for it. There is a York in Western Australia (surely what you are talking about) which is only about 200km away. The York in that funny place that stuffed with poms is about 15000km away, which is clearly rediculous!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 10:49   #67
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you should all come. all of you. at once.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 12:40   #68
Forest

I will be there, i booked a hotel in brum for fri night so i can ahve a few drinks with A2/basher/Holyboy.
I need to know where abouts in York i should be looking for a hotel, i want a nice one iwth a pool to make a proper weekend of it, as im celebrating!
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 12:58   #69
Forest

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...60#post2994860

I am hoping to keep that updated now, i have this thing about being orgainsed
Freaks me out of i dont know what im doing.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 16:17   #70
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I will be there, i booked a hotel in brum for fri night so i can ahve a few drinks with A2/basher/Holyboy.
I need to know where abouts in York i should be looking for a hotel, i want a nice one iwth a pool to make a proper weekend of it, as im celebrating!
the novotel has a pool, and is close to the pub we are meeting in.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:10   #71
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Photos are now up

http://www.jameswells.co.uk/yorkmeet/

stories should follow once we all recover.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:16   #72
Appocomaster
PA Team

As one of the few Sober People (TM) I feel I should be giving most of the stories out.

Present in various parts of the story(or stories?) were:
Kloopy(Matt), Appoco (Rich), Bashar (Chris), NB3 (James), Forest (Paul, not that anyone called him that I think?), Holyboy (Rich), Shadow1980 (Peter), Zyle (Ally), Yeggstry (Lewis), genclay (Imogen), Keiko (cat), random drunk lady (b/h/itch?), The Barman (?), The Waitress (? - there might be 2, we're unable to identify Forest's phone movie), and several police vans.
I'm so exhausted by typing all that out that the stories will have to wait for later
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:26   #73
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

I am sure that girl said she was called Itch. Or was she saying she was having an itch? Either way she was extremely thick.

Unfortunatly there are no photos of the various strange poses Kloopy assumed - such as lying in the middle of the road and humping a cannon.
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:55   #74
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow1980
I am sure that girl said she was called Itch. Or was she saying she was having an itch? Either way she was extremely thick.

Unfortunatly there are no photos of the various strange poses Kloopy assumed - such as lying in the middle of the road and humping a cannon.
I didn't see him humping a cannon. NB3 was miles away when he decided to lie in the middle of the road, and I was too busy watching for cars to tell him to lie still so I could take a picture .
[as it seems is normal, Kloopy did a few random things]
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:56   #75
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

Zyle/Holyboy/Bashar will know more about the Cannon incident as we where at that moment in the Mason's Arms or whatever that pub was called. :-)
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:57   #76
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:

I was so tempted to get a photo and go on about Kloopy's pulling exploits. His tshirt got plenty of attention
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:57   #77
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

She obviously wanted you to scratch her where she itched.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:57   #78
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Zyle/Holyboy/Bashar will know more about the Cannon incident as we where at that moment in the Mason's Arms or whatever that pub was called. :-)
From what I heard from Bashar, I don't want to know what they were doing trying to conquor the tower :s
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:59   #79
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I was so tempted to get a photo and go on about Kloopy's pulling exploits. His tshirt got plenty of attention
Well, there was a couple of girls at the priory (I got cheers for that too ) and the guy who said hi to him on the way in, which doesn't really count.

Did I miss something? I didn't think The Barmaid was after him?
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 23:00   #80
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Well, there was a couple of girls at the priory (I got cheers for that too ) and the guy who said hi to him on the way in, which doesn't really count.

Did I miss something? I didn't think The Barmaid was after him?
i wasnt trying to imply he had mass pulling talent or anything...
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 23:01   #81
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i wasnt trying to imply he had mass pulling talent or anything...
I don't think he was trying, really. He had to retire early
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 23:33   #82
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Quote:
From what I heard from Bashar, I don't want to know what they were doing trying to conquor the tower :s
Personally I found the 'playground fetish' from Forest and Bashar more disturbing. I *really* don't want to know what they did there.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 23:37   #83
Appocomaster
PA Team

Well, with the "you'll never fall out of these unless you headbut them" swings, the seesaw (or catapult or whatever), the "racecourse", etc... hours of fun.
Also, the blue flashing lights of terror.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:07   #84
Appocomaster
PA Team

All left to right unless otherwise stated.
#2 = Zyle
#3 = Kloopy, Holyboy, 1/2 of Bashar
#4 = Kloopy, me (it looks like I was dancing or something. I blame NB3).
#5 = Shadow1980
#6 = Zyle again (I'd watch out for James if I were you, Peter!)
#7 = Genclay
#8 = Holyboy, Bashar, Yeggs, Shadow1980, Zyle
#9 = Matilda
#10 = 1/2 of Forest, myself, Holyboy, Bashar's nose
#11 = Zyle, Shadow1980, Genclay
#13 = Bashar and Kloopy (they just couldn't help themselves)
#14 = Holyboy, Shadow1980 (?) and Yeggs (and "The Parish"*)
#15 = Forest, myself, Shadow1980, Bashar and Holyboy (it was blurred because we were running from the police cars...)
#16 = Yeggs, Forest and Bashar. Forest and Bashar got to know the pub quite well, apparently. Most of the rest of us left, to the relief of most people.

some of us were walking past (the rest were left behind, or something)
"Look at that, it looks like a pub"
"Don't be silly, it's a church" ".....er... it's a pub!"
"a church that sells alcohol? we have to go in"
After Kloopy ran across the road a few times to talk to NB3, we decided to visit it on the return journey. They must sell holy water in there, the amount of times he should have been run over...
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:45   #85
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

It's cos we were on the sacrimental wine.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 17:12   #86
Appocomaster
PA Team

pfft that's a cheap excuse!
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 23:05   #87
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Quote:
#6 = Zyle again (I'd watch out for James if I were you, Peter!)
Yeah, but then we have to admit there wasn't that much choice to look at. I mean of course there were Imy, Mattilda and that girl called (b)(h)itch but beyond that the amount of females was surprisingly low.
But then of course, I am not looking at females. (*Notices Zyle sitting behind him*)

To summarise the meeting correctly though - it was a right laugh and it should be repeated.