User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:28   #51
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Quha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
I calc Sids galaxys defences and Sid makes jokes about u...yeah we surely are in same class.

I hear F-Crew is a nice ally to start in if you want to learn how to play this game. Anyways, good luck on your returning
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 05:01   #52
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

lol Yeh i dont wanna come to this game and put up with you. I get so sick of reading your posts in that other game, anyway why did u post the same thread on the pa forums as u did on the pia forums?? hmm anyway i am really waiting for sid to come on here and tell u to shut up and stop dragging his name through the mud, the long and the short of it is mate, you brag about how good you blah blah, but u are living off one rnd where u fnished 11 th yah whatever, and that round the odds were so much against Xanadu it was a hollow easy win for furgion my mum prolly could have roid raced to the top 20 after the rnd was finished in the first week or so, look mate if Quha is as good as you say then prove it this rnd, so just put up or shut up!
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 05:22   #53
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Yeh for President.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 05:32   #54
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

go back to Pia Yeh....we really don't need people like you returning
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 05:35   #55
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps
go back to Pia Yeh....we really don't need people like you returning

we dont want him in pia either pff

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:09   #56
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes i usually play quite fair, as my galaxy members can come to say here, 4 top 10 in ******** last round. Not single one shared pw. Something u dream just. And yes i know u quite well from times when we were in Furgion HC channels.
wow thats an achievement.......do you wank on that ?

ps.
i pos-repped you by fault - i wanted to let you know how sad your posts are, not that you get my rep wrong
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:11   #57
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Cause im coming back. I tell ppl who i want that im back, those ppl knows who i mean. I dont have smallest idea to consider u n0b0s. Also im showing in leader of Quha, either i have 499 in #quha tomorrow as promised or ill start to execute my plan really. When i get that, then ill find place for Quha to be couple rounds. We still got best players of all

Strobo: dont challange me, u were allied to Sid like me, ask from him which one of us can play and can count.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:13   #58
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

I dont know...singularity math teacher says im best and sid computer engineer says im best. What should i think?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:16   #59
Yeh_of_Arcanum

U ****in n0b0 cheaters *.NL Quhas think u are best? Think about me and Canttura who were looking after each other 24/7. There is gaming i do when i start. I hate to play shitty. Even u Max and Cain share ur login infos u never compete that combo we have with C.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:17   #60
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Nor does i have Cantturas login infos and he might be one rare one guessing mine...as i play with same. I play all games with same.

And u n0b0s in #quha now. I let my nick resolve even i could have kept it. Not single one of u, Max, Cain nor Fag has gotten Quha name. I give that name to ppl. And couple oldies, come ircnet ask about ur support? IF tomorrow doesnt happen what sayd, im getting really pissed.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 06:22   #61
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Already decieded that i go to enemy side, its just how big laugh u make of urself when you battle against me. Remember im the one calcing Sids galaxys defences, u never get to that *.NL. Even u password share each time.

GL Exilition lets see who is good

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:19   #62
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cause im coming back. I tell ppl who i want that im back, those ppl knows who i mean. I dont have smallest idea to consider u n0b0s. Also im showing in leader of Quha, either i have 499 in #quha tomorrow as promised or ill start to execute my plan really. When i get that, then ill find place for Quha to be couple rounds. We still got best players of all

Strobo: dont challange me, u were allied to Sid like me, ask from him which one of us can play and can count.
Well.. Yeh... lets put it like this then... Why am I currently playing in Sid's alliance and your not?

And I do challenge u.. U used an event to prove I should shut up.. Now I doubt u have a clue of what u where talking about. But please prove me wrong.. Tell me what happened.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:24   #63
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

is it just me or are yeh talking to himself and nobody else? or did i miss something? .....

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:28   #64
Yeh_of_Arcanum

U atttacked enemy u couldnt ever beat, Sids fault and u count from battlereport u won, even u lost?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:30   #65
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
is it just me or are yeh talking to himself and nobody else? or did i miss something? .....
Ok i think i didnt miss something, he is talking to himself..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:40   #66
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U atttacked enemy u couldnt ever beat, Sids fault and u count from battlereport u won, even u lost?
Yes.. but that was simply looking at the wrong column. In battlecalcs the defender and attacker switch places compared to battlereports... So this was just a matter of looking in the wrong column.
Nothing to do with math skills.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:45   #67
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
lol i just wondered the same - its not just you
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 07:48   #68
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Storebo's in there somewhere I think... And believe me when I say I'm really feeling sorry for the guy Half of yeh's posts are making my brain turn to mashed potatos. And not the fun kind either
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 08:19   #69
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

autsch

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 09:34   #70
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Storebo's in there somewhere I think... And believe me when I say I'm really feeling sorry for the guy Half of yeh's posts are making my brain turn to mashed potatos. And not the fun kind either
Where is Cleaningmuppet when you need him!

But hey the Quha dude, if you are Sid's watchfull lapdog, why aren't you in 1up? Perhaps he got tired of you too? Why are all the 1up'ers on this forum the ones opposed to you most strongly? What do you think those red blobs mean? Why did you suddenly improved your sentences and didn't do it earlier? Why did you leave us for a clone if you are so damn good?

Now it's time for you to get the headache!
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 09:43   #71
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

what the hell is this thread about?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 10:08   #72
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Its about a big ego, who i think announced that he will play PA, but didnt get into 1up, although he is the true power behind some 1up HC some ppl call Sid.
And i think he tells lokken he is a loser.
And that some of his mates who were a long time in his BG are account sharing.
And that he is very good in some other game.
And that only nubs play PA.

In short: you all suck, i am god.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 10:11   #73
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is Yeh secretly a mastermind, trying to get everyone else's forum accounts banned for insulting language and trolling, while Yeh avoids a ban since no-one can understand his incoherrent dribble?

Why did he say he wanted a place for him and a few members to kill 1up and others, then in the next line, ask sid to join 1up?

Furby, why the change in heart after a few posts?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 10:14   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
Its about a big ego, who i think announced that he will play PA, but didnt get into 1up, although he is the true power behind some 1up HC some ppl call Sid.
And i think he tells lokken he is a loser.
And that some of his mates who were a long time in his BG are account sharing.
And that he is very good in some other game.
And that only nubs play PA.

In short: you all suck, i am god.
You got it abit mixed up m8

Lokken is a cheater, not a loser. (according to Yeh that is ofcourse)

Ohh and, I particularly liked when he said (translated in english) "1up didn't accept me so you'll never win again" ... My memory might fail me but I'm pretty sure 1up already won 3 rounds without Yeh ... But now that's he's playing, the future doesn't look bright for 1up

P.S. ohh and ... we're all good in 'some other game'

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 10:21   #75
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How low do i need to go to shut u up oldie?
Can you GET any lower?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 10:25   #76
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Can you GET any lower?
He's breaking world records at it every day mate.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 11:24   #77
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Lets be honest here, boasting about being able to PA is hardly something you want to be able to do seeing as how the majority of it is dedicating your free time to sitting behind a computer, waiting for a SMS in the middle of the night (or sending them) and basing your life around a series of numbers in a browser based game. Not the best thing to be proud of
fbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 11:29   #78
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lets go back how winners have comed? Game with 30 accounts and bot? How low do i need to go to shut u up oldie?
Feel free to provide some kind of "proof", I would really love to see it

In any case I didnt win that round anyway, boohooo
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 11:45   #79
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Its a slightly duff accusation anyhow, since everybody had 30 accounts and a bot that round.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 11:46   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Its a slightly duff accusation anyhow, since everybody had 30 accounts and a bot that round.
Yeh didn't, he played fair !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:44   #81
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

btw, 5 posts of yeh in a row...
your godlike features don't include writing 1 big post that people can actually read and not say "huh, wtf?"

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 13:33   #82
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Furby, why the change in heart after a few posts?
Being shit is not a reason to ban someone. The forum rules are rules for a reason, and if we banned people for just being crap we wouldn't have anyone left. Yeh hasn't done anything not already covered by the rules, and even if his threads are closed, that doesn't equal a ban.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 14:34   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This reminds me of that episode of will and grace where will told grace she was shit because he calced all sid's galaxy defence in r5 whereas grace was a cheating loser.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:04   #84
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

whats a Quha, and where can i buy one?

Quote:
I AM THE BESTEST!!!
Quote:
NO I AM
Quote:
NO YOU NOBO
Quote:
NO YOU A NOBO
Quote:
SOMETHING ABOUT .NL
Quote:
OMG SID SOMETHING
Quote:
GALAXY DEFENCEOR NOBOS
Quote:
LOUD NOISES
Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHY WERE SHOUTING
Quote:
I LOVE LAMP!!! I LOVE LAMP!!!
Quote:
GL Exilition lets see who is good
Thats all i understood
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:09   #85
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

i liked that episode now yeh totaly ruined it by trying to replay it.... and fail

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:12   #86
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I cant wait till my secret decoder ring comes in the mail so I can read this conversation.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:14   #87
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i actually just realised, he is talking to people who arent even on these boards talking. w0rd
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:21   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i actually just realised, he is talking to people who arent even on these boards talking. w0rd
Hehe, your previous post (too long to quote) really made me laugh so hard that my boss came to my desk because I sure as hell cannot have this much fun while 'working' ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:55   #89
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I love the avatar, but you are disrespecting The Strokes with the poor quality of it
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:02   #90
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Being shit is not a reason to ban someone. The forum rules are rules for a reason, and if we banned people for just being crap we wouldn't have anyone left. Yeh hasn't done anything not already covered by the rules, and even if his threads are closed, that doesn't equal a ban.
I meant in this thread. You went from:
Quote:
Yeh, your new attempt at this thread is only slighly less pitiful than the first.
To:
Quote:
There's no cause for Yeh to be banned at present, so anyone calling for his account's proverbial head can kindly stfu.
But it's neither here nor there, Yeh is great reading.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:23   #91
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

If there is a god, he ain't merciful. Why oh why do we get this shit time and time again. I just despair.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 17:01   #92
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
I love the avatar, but you are disrespecting The Strokes with the poor quality of it
the writing is literally impossible to see, and this is the largest i can have the avatar, i tried several images, or attempts to get the writing visible, but nothing worked
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 17:26   #93
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
Lets be honest here, boasting about being able to PA is hardly something you want to be able to do seeing as how the majority of it is dedicating your free time to sitting behind a computer, waiting for a SMS in the middle of the night (or sending them) and basing your life around a series of numbers in a browser based game. Not the best thing to be proud of
Word.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 17:36   #94
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
the writing is literally impossible to see, and this is the largest i can have the avatar, i tried several images, or attempts to get the writing visible, but nothing worked
Who cares about the writing, just crop the image and make it look good.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 17:51   #95
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Who cares about the writing, just crop the image and make it look good.
yes sir
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:09   #96
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Even my bablefish can't translate Yeh's wild ramblings.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:31   #97
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I wish I knew you Yeh, its a shame our paths havent crossed even though I've played the same games as you have, you seem like a lot of fun

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:14   #98
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh.

Dear dear Yeh.

I'm going to do you a favour.

Now listen up, and listen well.

Firstly, Yeh, people don't really care who you like and dislike. Repeating this again and again and again will not make us care. So please stop it.

Secondly, people don't really care what your past rank or past achievements were, when they span further back than a year or two. As amazing it is that about ten rounds ago you did a whole bunch of cool stuff and everyone praised you, IT WAS TEN ROUNDS AGO.

It's the equivalent of me putting my primary school test scores on my current CV and giving it to an employer.

Thirdly, it's a really really bad idea you assuming the role of being responsible for Quha's PR (that's Public Relations, Yeh). The idea of Public Relations is to make other people view your alliance in a positive light (for numerous reasons). You do a really bad job at this. It's getting to the point where people think "Quha" then they think "Yeh" then they think "shit". That isn't cool.

That's just a little heads up. I hope I've helped.

Have a nice day
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:18   #99
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you haven't because it's a little obvious he doesn't actually read other peoples posts.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 20:05   #100
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He can't read, that's why.

You can be so CUTTING sometimes, jerome.