User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 23:59   #1
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Quha

Quha will never be sucky group as what our *.NL Faggar, Maxmillian etc did us. We are battlegroup that was vouced directly to Fury, and none of those current fags were there. Now too much tells has comed and i have 2 years of free time, so gl FAG and MAX, u will need it.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:00   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Quha

k.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:02   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

noted
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:03   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

And so it begins again. The greatest comedy ever seen in PA, and yet the greatest tragedy too. Shakespeare will be turning in his grave.

BTW Yeh, welcome back, have a red dot on me (oh, and gimme a few minutes to update my translator as you still seem to be spouting the same old shit).

Love and kisses

Bashar

[EDIT] "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yeh_of_Arcanum again." <=- Anyone want some rep?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:05   #5
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

What ever it is you are trying to do, I hope you lose at it.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:10   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Welcome back, have two red blobs.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:12   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

damn its back, guess i can give some red as well

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:12   #8
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Quite funny how Bashar tells bad things about me...and i think we have been in same galaxy once and i owned?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:13   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

so, Yeh will hunt Max the next two years because he lost his job? :S
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:14   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Does this mean I am no longer the most hated AD poster anymore?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:19   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone care to translate that into english?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:21   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

You 'owned'?

OK, I don't like to make people more big headed by boosting their ego's, I always feel dirty doing that. The trouble is, at the same time I feel really hard pressed to not praise quality. Fortunately, it is a dilema that you dont pose any problems for.

You are a big headed arrogant twat who talks utter bullshit and attempts 'subtle, influential political nuances' with the same level of subtlety and skill as an ugly incompetent bricklayer in a crumbling whorehouse.

You are the only person in the whole community who has shown such utter ineptness at social skills and teamwork that I don't have the time of day for. Yes, I was in a galaxy with you only once, but that was once too much. You need to get your head out your arse and learn to work as a team to further a teams goals rather than work as an individual trying to make a team ensure you achieve your goals. I have no respect at all for anybody who looks upon a team as their own personal tool and couldn't care less what happens to the rest of the team.

Kindly piss off back into your hole.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:21   #13
Yeh_of_Arcanum

And 1up, U Didnt Take Me In, U Never Win Again.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:22   #14
Yeh_of_Arcanum

U talk much Bashar, still i got more name as Fury as u got.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:23   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Someone care to translate that into english?
I'll track down my infamous Yeh Translator tomorrow. I warn you though, when there is no sense to be had, it is difficult to make sense.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:24   #16
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Actually, in my view, not taking you in is a winning situation. There was much discussion over your application. All the HC were arguing over who would give the strongest anti-vouch.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:25   #17
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
U talk much Bashar, still i got more name as Fury as u got.
That is where we differ. Personally, when in Fury I wanted to do as much for Fury as I could. When you were Fury, you wanted Fury to do as much for you as it could.

If you were what Fury defined, then that is the only circumstance I could forsee that would make me ashamed to be Fury.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:27   #18
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Nor does Exilition win as u got too much of my cheaters, Cain and Maxmillian who allways share passwords.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:32   #19
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Here, have some neg-rep from me. It only saddens me that this is the worst I can do :-(
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:33   #20
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Nor does Exilition win as u got too much of my cheaters, Cain and Maxmillian who allways share passwords.
You know Yeh, I pride myself on that translator I made for you, yet even with my expertise in the field of "Yeh Communication" I have no ****ing clue what the **** you are on about.

Please elaborate.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:34   #21
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Got insulted about 2 guys taking over accounts in my galaxy...yes thats happened, but in *.nl galaxies they share all passwords and gets away from that by admins...do i need to post truth (logs)? Name member in my galaxy who shares password? Neither do i make 10 accounts, like u guys, ask admins, its my ircnick what is my login name. After playing one round in Dragons and i know how they play and how Exilition plays, so im taking offers for real Quhas to join battle against those cheaters.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:35   #22
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
*removed for saving everyones eyes from this abuge of the english language*
I always wonder if Yeh is the 5th Teletubbie and was removed from the series because even the producers thought that his language is far worse than the "la-la", "tinkie-winkie" torture.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:36   #23
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

we don't want no drama
no no no no drama. drama
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:38   #24
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quha is an analgram of Cock.

Yeh, unfortunately I don't know your whole history with all this and quite frankly I cba to find out. But, I also don't "get" why you do this to yourself. Its like you're emo.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:38   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I almost wet myself when I read this thread.

By the way yeh were you not closed when you last played pa?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:39   #26
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Quite funny, all u *.nl, Fraggar, Maxmillian, Cain are in irc but u dont dare to challange me in boards even i paste these urls...u guys afraid of truth i can give about u?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:40   #27
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Me too. I'm posrepping him for making my night a bit better. I'm sitting here with a smile right now, reading this dribble.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:40   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Got insulted about 2 guys taking over accounts in my galaxy...yes thats happened, but in *.nl galaxies they share all passwords and gets away from that by admins...do i need to post truth (logs)? Name member in my galaxy who shares password? Neither do i make 10 accounts, like u guys, ask admins, its my ircnick what is my login name. After playing one round in Dragons and i know how they play and how Exilition plays, so im taking offers for real Quhas to join battle against those cheaters.
OK, I'll give you credit. You are trying.

You seem to be saying that you cheated/people you played with cheat. You also appear to be implying that people such as me cheat ("like u guys"). On that point I want proof as I know for a fact I do not cheat.

(If this is just the usual nonsense, please feel free to just shut up, otherwise please justify/explain/give evidence).
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:40   #29
Yeh_of_Arcanum

And u cant ever hurt me in boards as i dont cheat....even u got #quha doesnt mean u got my members losers Next comes logs where all those caladan players share their pw:s.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:41   #30
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

By the way yeh were you not closed when you last played pa?
yes he was afiak

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:42   #31
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Quite funny, all u *.nl, Fraggar, Maxmillian, Cain are in irc but u dont dare to challange me in boards even i paste these urls...u guys afraid of truth i can give about u?
This thread was started 40 minutes ago. People don't read PA forums that much, and with the bullshit that spurts out your (unfortunately) open gob, I ain't surprised they don't reply.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:43   #32
Yeh_of_Arcanum

And real Quha will be allways against nowadays Maxmillians group, whoever got power to challange them, i got 2 years and lots of good members to bring here.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:44   #33
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Now it all suddenly starts to make sense to me

That kinda reminds me of the story of an artist with a little black moustache beneath his nose
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:44   #34
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

what happens in 2 years then?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:44   #35
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
And u cant ever hurt me in boards as i dont cheat....even u got #quha doesnt mean u got my members losers Next comes logs where all those caladan players share their pw:s.
Can I just point out, you brought up cheating. It's your attitude, ego and social competence that the rest of us are picking up on.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:46   #36
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next comes? This isn't a TV series, you don't have to leave cliff hangers. If you have points to make or things to say, then do just that. Its quite apparent that people here don't take you very seriously and so incentives or threats won't work.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:46   #37
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Ahh, yes i got insulted that i have issues with Caladan...What do u Cain say if i got proofs about whole galaxy cheating?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:47   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
yes he was afiak
surely he should share his stories of cheating, that would be more fun than maxmillian
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:48   #39
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Im quite known from non cheating.

One of my favourite sentences:

Singularity: "but u can do it without outside help"

And being in Sids galaxy. Killed several Fury galaxies by my own. **** off. I know how to play, u n0b0s dont.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:49   #40
Yeh_of_Arcanum

And Sids sentence: "Ill take u in whenever u are so good, but badly i need to keep up morale and i cant accpet u"

Sid can u confirm that?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:51   #41
Bashar
Idle Git

Yeh, I have a serious question for you:

Do you ACTUALLY think anyone takes you seriously?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:52   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So Yeh, I suggest you back up your claims with some logs, or shut up.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:52   #43
Bashar
Idle Git

Or anything you say for that matter? The stuff you say I can understand appears to be utter bullshit. The stuff I can't understand..... ditto.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:53   #44
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Im quite known from non cheating.

One of my favourite sentences:

Singularity: "but u can do it without outside help"

And being in Sids galaxy. Killed several Fury galaxies by my own. **** off. I know how to play, u n0b0s dont.
Round 6 I was top 10 for 30% of the round

oh wait that was you not me ;/
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:54   #45
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So Yeh, shut up.
(edited for accuracy)

Yes please.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:56   #46
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Quite funny how Bashar tells bad things about me...and i think we have been in same galaxy once and i owned?
For 30% of the round?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:59   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell you what Yeh, reword the first post, make it ****ing semi coherent, and then you can have a thread about Quha.