User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:20   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Potential York Meet?

following on from a comment on CH, and a couple of converstations in #planetarion, we could have a fairly succesful meet *sometime* in february or march. I'm not sure about sleeping room, as you could probably get about 6 people in my room at a squeeze and maybe another couple in the hall, and NB3 could take some.
Basically, myself, NB3 and mist live in York, Marv lives in Leeds, Kloopy is coming up one weekend in February (18th/19th?) and Smudge has said he's interested in coming up at some point.
Wondered who else was up for some sort of general meet or something?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:23   #2
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

TudorRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Potential York Meet?

Im up for it appoc, but i cant visit til feb meself.. plus i'll have to run it by the fella.. but yay !!
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:29   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

There is one weekend in Feb I am not free, but the rest yes. Problem is I don't know which one it is yet hehe...but since I am only in Leeds, I can pop over for abit even if I have to go early etc..

I shall check it out

-Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 09:47   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
following on from a comment on CH, and a couple of converstations in #planetarion, we could have a fairly succesful meet *sometime* in february or march. I'm not sure about sleeping room, as you could probably get about 6 people in my room at a squeeze and maybe another couple in the hall, and NB3 could take some.
Basically, myself, NB3 and mist live in York, Marv lives in Leeds, Kloopy is coming up one weekend in February (18th/19th?) and Smudge has said he's interested in coming up at some point.
Wondered who else was up for some sort of general meet or something?
you can't take Kloopy, he isn't allowed a life anymore he needs to code

As it happens I might be coming up to York at some point, not sure if i'll be able to actually meet anyone though.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 10:36   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'm a bit on the skint side, but I'm up for it, as long as I can kip on someones floor

I live down the road in Grimsby...
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 11:00   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He asked me, I didn't ask him!
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:06   #7
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

The dates you quoted are correct. 18th to 19th.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:46   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

It's my 21st on Valentines day so you can all buy me a drink <3
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:05   #9
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

remember to take pics

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:34   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

of Fish with whoever he gets to be his Valentine?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:48   #11
The_Fish
ND

You sound like you're putting yourself on the market dude.....

I can only go on a friday and come back on a saturday btw, work every sunday.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:53   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

hahah no way :| I'll skip the meet if that's gonna happen :P
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:56   #13
The_Fish
ND

but will you skip the 'meat'? :gay:
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:58   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

NB3 and I are like 5 mins from 'spoons, so we could take over there
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 18:18   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
As it happens I might be coming up to York at some point, not sure if i'll be able to actually meet anyone though.
I'll be on my best behaviour, I promise
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 18:27   #16
Igloo

Igloo is on a distinguished road

=D

Igloo in finaly meeting people he annoys meet (mebbe)
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 19:21   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i goto York uni, you forget about me appoco
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 19:23   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

sorry!
you're not here half the time, when do you officially arrive here to stay?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 19:32   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

sometime soon, but im there enough tbh sure i could kip over
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 02:32   #20
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
The dates you quoted are correct. 18th to 19th.
Thats me out then due to the evilness of work.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:48   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going up to York with the gf and possibly some mates during my Feb half term. Not sure when it is though, or where I'm staying (have cousins there you see, one of them who used to play PA and pia). All I know is it definitely isn't on a Saturday as I work then.

But I'm sure as hell up for it if I can make it.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:54   #22
The_Fish
ND

Me and you should SO get a hotel room.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 10:55   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

\o/
I'm willing to meet anyone whos coming to york as long as they tell me when
(unlike Kloopy I'm not giving away t-shirts. I will however be easily recognisable as I'll probably wear my ex's birthday present - it's a white t-shirt with "PA Team" on the front)
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:21   #24
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
=D

Igloo in finaly meeting people he annoys meet (mebbe)
if igloo is going count me in. i only live an hour train ride away

only disadvantage to the meet is fish :S

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:00   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
but will you skip the 'meat'? :gay:
I just realised the humorous nature of this statement.
:P
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:56   #26
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

york is to far south for meh :/
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:07   #27
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
I just realised the humorous nature of this statement.
:P
Didn't take you long, well done o/
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 18:37   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd be tempted to go.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 18:39   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

do violence unto me to make sure I suggest better things in the future? :P
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:58   #30
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

oooo Bashar you simply must come
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 01:02   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm happy to pull my finger out to come up, depending on things nearer the time.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 01:35   #32
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Me and you should SO get a hotel room.
Errmm... well just errmm... Fishy i dunno how to break it to you, but if gate values his ass he wont be spending long with you

Shame its up in York, counts me out really being in Bristol at that time, London meet ftw!
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 22:20   #33
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

tho now that i have meet kloopy maybe i could go down to york
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 23:21   #34
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
tho now that i have meet kloopy maybe i could go down to york
what was he like?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 00:22   #35
The_Fish
ND

Bad news /o\

I've arranged to go to London with the wife on Feb 17/18 (travelodge £26 offer ftw) for my 21st.

However, any other day I can make it to York \o/
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 14:15   #36
themast
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
what was he like?
like any other person
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 14:46   #37
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
like any other person
Are you sure you met Kloopy?

Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:42   #38
themast
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Are you sure you met Kloopy?

well i have got the T-shirt so i hope so
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:43   #39
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

I tried my best not to be too crazy.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:44   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Bad news /o\

I've arranged to go to London with the wife on Feb 17/18 (travelodge £26 offer ftw) for my 21st.

However, any other day I can make it to York \o/
People are always welcome as long as I have a day's notice so can check stuff.

I just created the thread as people seemed to be all coming up and so I thought we might want to make a thing out of it, but really, as long as you have some form of sleeping bag it's all
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:45   #41
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
I tried my best not to be too crazy.
I guess the first drink you're getting is spiked with sedative then
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 22:31   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

oi what who's offering my floor out ? :P

Appoco is kind of useless at knowing whats actually in york, despite having lived here for longer than I have, so i better pop up just so you folks know where the pubs are
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 22:50   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

ER... you are? :P

*grin*
You can't have lived here for less long than me?
besides, i was in heslington the first year
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 14:08   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
You can't have lived here for less long than me?
besides, i was in heslington the first year
why not ?

i didnt go to uni here,

I only moved here august 2004
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 15:34   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
why not ?

i didnt go to uni here,

I only moved here august 2004
Well, ok I arrived here october 2003 but only moved to this house october 2004 and I'm less social than a lamppost :P
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 09:32   #46
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

So tempting to turn up, if only to give Kal a slap, Kloopy a hug and Appoco a damn good fluffle!

And to say HI! too ofc!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 09:48   #47
Appocomaster
PA Team

ooh a fluffle. I'll be prepared in my star dressing room :P
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:22   #48
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Mind outta the gutter if you please!..

I was refering to the fluffling of the hair on your head..and you know it
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:36   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
London meet ftw!
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 16:30   #50
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Unfortunatly I am not able to make it. I am way on a residential with and orchestra back home so wont even be up this end of the country.

Sorry all :-(

-Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote