User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2006, 15:44   #51
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Past & Present: The most HATED alliances of PA

This is taken from a log that was published "some" time ago. Found it on some harddrive back home when I was back for christmas.

<CryWolf> I was hoping this was the beginning of something better
<CryWolf> maybe I was wrong
<[ND]Sith> s'thing better
<[ND]Sith> ?
<[ND]Sith> for who?
<CryWolf> a better relationship between our two alliances
<[ND]Sith> Ah u lose a few members to WP and suddenly u need to get the 'lesser' alliance such as ND under u're control
<CryWolf> no
<[ND]Sith> Do u really have no idea
<[ND]Sith> how much u are hated?

There is clearly alot of love in the air here
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 15:57   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The most HATED alliances of PA are

Fury and Vts - Funny thing this, if you werent either alliance you generally saw them as the big evil to take down. Im sure though fury members didnt like vts members and vice versa. Personally I never had any real gripes with either alliance, wasnt there fault the rest were pretty shit in comparison (apart from 3 allies maybe)

LDK - I remember the hate towards them, at least the people I hung around with we had no real time of day for LDK and didnt like them, I also remember the anti LDK feeling (especially after the cheating and CC thing that bankrupt pa) I had respect for them, but I hated them...quite simply.
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 20:57   #53
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

My 2 cents

Hate is the wrong word here, the best word to use is dislike.

I never liked the way Vts played PA but that might be cos I was on the recieving end of their fleets
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 21:16   #54
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Fury for being best.

LDK for several incidents (and cause of Fury propaganda, it was still most feared enemy BG.)

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 21:29   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
the sith hate everything good in the universe zhukov

(i'm like a lol a minute)
Legion have hardly had the image of beeing nice, cuddly or good
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 02:16   #56
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
It would be bad for the ego of some pple to not claim Fury is the most hated alliance
banned, one week for being a prat and abusive to another user on AD

Last edited by lokken; 10 Jan 2006 at 02:44.
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 03:23   #57
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Fury... Tis told me to f*ck off when I applied :'(
Unfortunately i was apparantly out drunk when you applied to 1up
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 03:24   #58
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
banned, one week for being a prat and abusive to another user on AD
good god, if thats all it takes to get banned, how the hell are any of us still able to post?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 03:30   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a little concerned at that ban, would have thought a warning would suffice...
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 03:32   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
good god, if thats all it takes to get banned, how the hell are any of us still able to post?
ay, I thought that was what we did here?

Be abusive to other posters

-didnt read his post, so not saying it was wrong to ban him-

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 07:38   #61
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

NoS iz zee devil.
Horray for attacking them while napped to them.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 12:54   #62
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

The alliance i've hated the most is 1up. Not for their ingame actions but for some of their members behaviour on AD

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 13:46   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I bribed Lokken

No seriously, I didn't read what he posted though given he got banned because of it I assume he doesn't really wub me all that much

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 16:00   #64
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I would guess it was probably Fury who have been the most hated with LDK a close second. Personally though the only alliance that has managed to annoy me is Rah.
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 17:04   #65
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough

fury
silver
rah (!)
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 17:54   #66
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Zhil: u arent worth Sid, dont try his BS intelligent talk

Edit: Big Hellou Kappa, long time And Tissi, my true love.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 18:09   #67
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Why is everyone putting alliances down that they hated?

Wasn't LDK seemingly hated more than Fury in public for much more questionable 'events' (much similiar and inline to the more present eXilition).
Or maybe it was the same ppl like u who played back in the old days and painted false pr around the 1 enemy that u couldn't match in skill. Since I wasn't LDK I couldn't say, tho suddenly given thought to it after playing these 2 rounds in eXilition, such a scenario wouldn't sound so far out...

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 18:41   #68
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well fury and ldk of the good old days then ppl actually played the game had a nice rep to be the bad guys

nowadays its not really anyone left playing :/ (its harder to be the bad boys vs 30k players than erm 2k)

so atm its just a bunch of girlietalk here that dont make a dent on the carpet scary isnt it?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 18:45   #69
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

well, thus far eXilition has not paid for almost all its members with fraudulant credit cards, and I would hope if your going to account share, that the techniques used would be better than the old LDK method (Most of the core lived within Minutes of each other) where they would all log into each others accounts ;-)

I always had a certain fondness for LDK in a way, but then again, thats cause I liked almost all the members I ever spoke to during LDK's 'prime' rounds.
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 19:16   #70
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
im quite sure NoS had been the alliance more hated for many many rounds of pa , no doubt .
Don't try and make NoS seem more significant than it was. It pissed off people fairly often, but I think most the time, it was too much of an 'also ran' for any large portion of the community to dislike it.
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 19:27   #71
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Or maybe it was the same ppl like u who played back in the old days and painted false pr around the 1 enemy that u couldn't match in skill. Since I wasn't LDK I couldn't say, tho suddenly given thought to it after playing these 2 rounds in eXilition, such a scenario wouldn't sound so far out...
LDK was an alliance to behold. There are logs around from their private server of their account sharing from as late as r8. Romanian/Lithuanian people were BANNED from playing because of LDK.

There may or may not be questionable behaviour in exilition (not something this thread is duscussing), but let's say for a minute for the sake of argument that things accused are true, exilition would still hold nothing to LDK when it comes to questionnable/illegal/immoral behaviour.
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 19:41   #72
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
LDK was an alliance to behold. There are logs around from their private server of their account sharing from as late as r8. Romanian/Lithuanian people were BANNED from playing because of LDK.

There may or may not be questionable behaviour in exilition (not something this thread is duscussing), but let's say for a minute for the sake of argument that things accused are true, exilition would still hold nothing to LDK when it comes to questionnable/illegal/immoral behaviour.
I never compared LDK to eXiltion or vice versa, u did. I commented on the fact how easy buying this community is and how certain ppl have learned to exploit that fact without facts. From that wiev, it's quite possible even LDK was only half as bad as they made out to be. No way however can it be denied sum of their actions went below bad taste (such like paying accounts in questionable methods).

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 20:00   #73
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I'm going to have to vote the lovely guys of Fang for this one.

Fury always played to win. Ruthlessly, efficiently, but well.
LDK had dodgy behaviour and paid the price with a ban.
Fang was always making decisions at the expense of people around them, and ended up winning for it. With overblocking, constantly supporting dubious players, and never getting kjel gagged for more than 30 seconds, Fang certainly wins the loser award.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 04:48   #74
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Fang was always making decisions at the expense of people around them, and ended up winning for it. With overblocking, constantly supporting dubious players, and never getting kjel gagged for more than 30 seconds, Fang certainly wins the loser award.
That's LURVE right there.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 09:50   #75
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't try and make NoS seem more significant than it was. It pissed off people fairly often, but I think most the time, it was too much of an 'also ran' for any large portion of the community to dislike it.
Most of the time, yeah.

He's got a point however... R4...?
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 10:50   #76
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't think wether NoS was significant or not is important, I know more who dislike NoS then dislike Fury, pretty much for the same reason I posted above.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 11:56   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going to have to vote the lovely guys of Fang for this one.

Fury always played to win. Ruthlessly, efficiently, but well.
LDK had dodgy behaviour and paid the price with a ban.
Hehe, I'm sure me being FAnG HC was a good motivation of some/most to really dislike FAnG ...

And well, Xto, we all make mistakes and learn from them, I'm not any different there. FAnG made alot of mistakes but did some good things aswell.

And well ... Ely was on my list aswell

Btw the overblocking remark is rather cheap. Ely was a joke in r10.5 and Eclipse quit PA, that's the reason why our block owned everyone big time and that's why it seemed we overblocked. We didn't, but the competition was laughable ...

Maybe you should point the finger to your own alliance for not being able to play a decent round in r10.5, rather then blaming those that do manage to get a decent level.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jan 2006, 12:18   #78
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did I just open my eyes and see a round 3 post on AD.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 16:45   #79
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Past: Legion, Fury, LDK
Present: eXilition, 1up, Angles, LCH

Personally I've only ever disliked, even close to hated Legion for destroying all of my alliances priv gals during r7 I've forgiven and even become friends with the BC responceble since then though (hey Stals )
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!

Last edited by Orion Treet; 11 Jan 2006 at 16:54.
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 20:24   #80
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Where did all of the WaC members go once they'd been defeated? Did they create WP? someone fill in the gaps

I always disliked anyone that bashed me, pretty typical I guess.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 21:45   #81
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

To the person who anonymously negrepped at least have the balls to say who you are. I have a reason for each and every alliance I named there, I didn't even play last round, that was over the past few rounds (going back to round 12 as 'current') I've been playing for 10 rounds now so I think I should have a general idea about that. And I'm not voicing which I personally hate, I'm just saying which I think are THE most hated now/old rounds, which is the entire topic point, so telling me I'm not adding anything to the topic is rediculous. I have friends in all of those alliances in the most hated list of present, most of them I know a number of past/present HC from.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 21:49   #82
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Neg reppers are notorious cowards ;-)
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 21:53   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
Where did all of the WaC members go once they'd been defeated? Did they create WP? someone fill in the gaps
A lot of them left with the legion wing splitting from inside concordium and a fair amount of the decent ex-WaC planets went to fury or legion afterwards. WaC wasn't so much defeated in a war as it just collapsed. WP was created by sid and biggdogg in r3 as an elite alliance. I think it was their private bg prior to that but I'm not sure.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 22:04   #84
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

it was a bg for quite a while before it became an alliance.

as for wac, there were several alliances formed from its ashes, though I cant really remember that clearly anymore, I know Elysium was formed from wac members, but im not sure whether lost and sedition were as well. too long ago tbh.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 22:21   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sedition was a lot of WaCjr I think. If anyone's interested there might be information on either the pawiki or scouse's planetarion history.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 05:23   #86
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe you should point the finger to your own alliance for not being able to play a decent round in r10.5, rather then blaming those that do manage to get a decent level.
I would much rather point the finger at the alliance that gathered together the three of the most powerful groups in the round, rolled over the already weakened competition, and spent the next 2 months running around behind the scenes trying to get everyone else to take out Phraktos for you, because Fang was too scared to risk their rank and break the alliance themselves.
After seeing the block setup before the round began, I did push for moving Ely into Pl@netia only, but was outvoted. Your shenanigans convinced our few remaining members not to pay cash in order to sit in a one-sided block war again, and so we moved on.

And don't get me started on TouriQueT.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 11:24   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so you chose round 10.5?

I can think of far worse rounds.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:36   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I would much rather point the finger at the alliance that gathered together the three of the most powerful groups in the round, rolled over the already weakened competition, and spent the next 2 months running around behind the scenes trying to get everyone else to take out Phraktos for you, because Fang was too scared to risk their rank and break the alliance themselves.
After seeing the block setup before the round began, I did push for moving Ely into Pl@netia only, but was outvoted. Your shenanigans convinced our few remaining members not to pay cash in order to sit in a one-sided block war again, and so we moved on.

And don't get me started on TouriQueT.
MISTU and Phraktos were NEW alliances, unestablished, not proven shit all ... Ely however just won a round, if we wanted to block the strongest alliances, we'd have approached ToT and Elysium ... but we didn't.

You failed to put up any competition. You performed on a pathetic level, hence we took the lead so quickly. That is your call, you decided to play like that. We never pushed you to make that decision.

We were #1, we do not risk our position so Elysium can have a fun round. Infact, we don't give a fk whether Elysium enjoys the round or not. We're not playing for your pleasure. No alliance would ever risk their goals just so their enemies can have a more fun round ...

Touriquet was idd a dubious person and we realized that too late. Didn't you however recruit 40% of FAnG end r10, while screaming all FAnG are cheaters ... hence you admit you took in what you claim to be cheaters, to boost your final rank ....

I find it pathetic that you'd point the finger at us while you failed to put up any competions. That we pushed other alliance to do our dirty work is what we call politics. It happens each round, sometimes more subtle then other times.

But it's easier to blame others then blaming yourself, isn't it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 13:36   #89
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
We were #1, we do not risk our position so Elysium can have a fun round. Infact, we don't give a fk whether Elysium enjoys the round or not. We're not playing for your pleasure. No alliance would ever risk their goals just so their enemies can have a more fun round ...
Deus did.

EXilition has.

1up has.

Face it, your alliance was just inferior.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 14:06   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Deus did.

EXilition has.

1up has.

Face it, your alliance was just inferior.
Lol, Deus never did, Exi surely never did and 1up didn't either.

Fun aye, twisting the reality like you just did? Show me where Exi hit its allies when it was nearly certain of the round SO OTHER ALLIANCES WOULD HAVE A FUN ROUND ASWELL ...

Then show me the same for 1up and Deus. Ifnot, then you're just wrong.

And well, don't let your 'dislike' cloud your judgement, that's why I always criticized your modding abilities ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 14:32   #91
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol, Deus never did, Exi surely never did and 1up didn't either.

Fun aye, twisting the reality like you just did? Show me where Exi hit its allies when it was nearly certain of the round SO OTHER ALLIANCES WOULD HAVE A FUN ROUND ASWELL ...

And well, don't let your 'dislike' cloud your judgement, that's why I always criticized your modding abilities ...
1up's basic return policy considering playing on their own atleast was a step in the right direction to make the round more enjoyable and less boring for the rest of the alliances, simply stepping back into the fray and ally the decent alliances out there would've been easier, they chose not to, whether you like to believe that or not, with the intention of making the coming round a bit more fun to play again. (Ofcourse, the confidence in their own abilities to outperform each and every other alliance made it easy for them to take this stance).

Deus was formed with the sole intention of creating a stagnation-free round, as far as I can remember. I also wonder why you dragged the 'attacking your allies'-point in there. Nowhere did I see Jester claim those alliances attacked their allies, only that they 'risked their goals so their enemies could have a more-fun round'. For Deus, however, It's a bit harder I guess. If their sole goal was creating a stagnation-free round, then they did not risk their goals, as they were busy achieving them. If their goals were to win a round, they risked it by making it more fun, I think a combination of both would be fairly correct.

As I wasn't involved / interested in what way whatsoever last round, I have no idea how eXi fit the criteria put up. Banned...?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 14:47   #92
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

First of all, Kjeldoran, I quoted you saying 'risk our position', not 'break our NAP'.

Quote:
Show me where Exi hit its allies when it was nearly certain of the round SO OTHER ALLIANCES WOULD HAVE A FUN ROUND ASWELL ...
I heartily enjoyed EX breaking its NAP with ND.

Quote:
1up regularly risks easy victories in favor of hard won ones. Going solo in r11, going into r12 with ~50 members and a self-imposed limit of 2/3 the regular max. Going into round 13 without a day's preperation before the ticks started. And so on.

For Deus Ex Machina, the goal was the means. But certainly failure was risked when Deus went up against Xanadu. Allies such as nos and WP turned their back on them, several good members in conflicted galaxies left.

In all these cases, the risk paid off. It's easy in hindsight to try to say that these were all sure things, but no one can predict the future, and as even as predictable as PA can be, it is always a tough decision to make.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 15:06   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
First of all, Kjeldoran, I quoted you saying 'risk our position', not 'break our NAP'.

1up regularly risks easy victories in favor of hard won ones. Going solo in r11, going into r12 with ~50 members and a self-imposed limit of 2/3 the regular max. Going into round 13 without a day's preperation before the ticks started. And so on.

For Deus Ex Machina, the goal was the means. But certainly failure was risked when Deus went up against Xanadu. Allies such as nos and WP turned their back on them, several good members in conflicted galaxies left.

In all these cases, the risk paid off. It's easy in hindsight to try to say that these were all sure things, but no one can predict the future, and as even as predictable as PA can be, it is always a tough decision to make.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying FAnG r10.5 was the way to win (though a win is a win). I'm playing with Angels now and on terms of playing solo and making the round interesting, we sure are on the same level as 1up etc.

But it's only in the most recent rounds that alliances tried their luck in a somewhat solo setup or setup with temp naps etc.

About the risk paying off ... I'm sure FAnG could afford taking that risk as we'd have won anyway that round. I'm just responding to pple pointing the finger to us for so called creating a superior block while we allied new, unproven alliances and we didn't forsee such a weak competition.

The round before our alliance crumbled 2 weeks before the round ended. Literally crumbled really. So don't you think it'd be wise NOT to take risks we don't need to take and focus on the victory and nothing else?
Nway, that's 5 rounds ago. Angels can not be compared with FAnG and our playing style and goals and politics have changed. I think last round Angels sure was one of the main alliances and we'll be the first to play solo rounds and we'll be the last who resort to blocks to secure our win.

I've already won a round as a major block ... time for something else, not?

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 15:15   #94
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

1. Take time off from Planetarion
2. One day -- year(s) later, bored at work fire up the pirate forums
3. Put a spin on old events and see if anyone remembers better
4. Repeat
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:41   #95
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i think WaC was the one I hated the most, then fury. Elysium pissed me off afew time aswell because of incompetent command, altho their web forum did make up a lot
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:35   #96
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
eX, as in eXilition. And round 15, right?

ND HC feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, ND hit eXi first (that was their night of -18.4% roids. The next night on ND was their retaliation). Though it wasn't an official NAP either and as such it wasn't broken, but I'll let you off on that since for all intents and purposes it was a NAP as we didn't hit them for a period. Waste of fleets etc.

Last edited by Gate; 14 Jan 2006 at 23:41.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 00:23   #97
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
eX, as in eXilition. And round 15, right?

ND HC feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, ND hit eXi first (that was their night of -18.4% roids. The next night on ND was their retaliation). Though it wasn't an official NAP either and as such it wasn't broken, but I'll let you off on that since for all intents and purposes it was a NAP as we didn't hit them for a period. Waste of fleets etc.
Ah, true. My mistake.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 10:39   #98
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
No alliance would ever risk their goals just so their enemies can have a more fun round ...
I honestly think that publicly declaring war against another alliance is a sort of "risking" your alliance's goals. And even if after doing so, your allies become very attractive targets by the rest of the universe (like what happened with Insomnia and LCH and a bunch of other war declarations in the past), alliances still publicly declared wars to keep the fun in the round.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:15   #99
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

muahahahahh

I must say Concordium/Legion...wanna know why???

cause i was there.....ahahahaha

/me comes back to rule once more

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 21:47   #100
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I never noticed it before, but if you look at his avatar from a distance, i can easily mistake his bended knee.