User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:15   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1up Meet

On Friday 31st December 2005, 1up had there first meet. The only problem was that only one person knew it was going to happen and that was myself. I live in a place in the UK called Birmingham, as does one some of our HC. I was shopping in Birmingham and realised that one of our HC was working in a shop.

So I thought we could have a little 1up meet, it would be fun after all meeting fellow pa players. So I walked into the shop and looked around. I saw him bossing around his fellow co workers and paying customers. In all fairness he looked quite busy. I had two options, do I wait in line and try and speak to him or wait until he goes out back. I took option two and so like a perverted stalked I stood waiting for my victim to leave the comfort of the till and to head into the openess of the shop floor. A minute or two went by when finally, he walked onto the shop floor.

So this is where the fun begins. I recognise him. He doesnt recognise me.

He works in a computer game shop btw

So I walked upto him and the dialogue is a bit like this

pig: Exscuse me
Zhil: yes?
pig: Im looking for a game
Zhil: Ok...
pig: Do you stock any 1up games?
Zhil: 1up games?
pig: yes like 1up in mario and stuff, 1up games
Zhil: what like the 1up mushroom?
pig: ye the 1up mushroom, you know in mario
Zhil: erm theres no games with a 1up mushroom, we stock mario games though
pig: no I want a 1up game
Zhil: we dont do such a game
pig: you do know what I mean when I say 1up right?
Zhil: like the mushro.....oh
Zhil: You bastard

I then introduce myself, I had to rush off, zhil had work to do, so we shook hands and I let zhil feel stupid.

Nice meeting you Zhil, and I hope the next 1up meet will be a bit more organised
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:18   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1up Meet

genius

zhil getting pwned again

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:18   #3
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

poor zhil.... at least he keeps us entertained.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:19   #4
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

All i can say is lol
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:24   #5
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough

i aint ever met a member of staff in a computer store knew what the custommers are really askin for
Beermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:27   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

and then he gave you a blowjob?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:32   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hahaha Zhil does provide some of the best comedy. I think nothing's been this good since the "who the hell stole my fleet when I was attacking the n00b gal?!?" incident
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:56   #8
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Heh, he sells computer games :/

Tho well done pig, could've made it even more hilarious though
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 00:08   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Genius.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 00:45   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hate leaving the till area. It's taken me around 10 minutes just to get from it to the staff door at times just because of the amount of stoppage by customers.

It took me far too long to realize who pig was but at the time I had gritted my teeth and wanted to get out back as soon as possible in order to retrieve some stock from outback. It's surprising to me it took me that long to figure out why the 1up mushroom had been mentioned. Once I even attempted to prise the 1up small sticker we have out back to put on my badge.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:08   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait so after all that he didn't even find you a 1up game?

What kind of shoddy service is this?!

I for one will be BOYCOTTING Game in Birmingham!
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:10   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Wait so after all that he didn't even find you a 1up game?

What kind of shoddy service is this?!

I for one will be BOYCOTTING Game in Birmingham!
Excellent. That's a competitor GAME store to me then

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:16   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who do you work for then? and are you on commission?
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:29   #14
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

In a daring move, Appoco revives the spanish inqusition.

Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:35   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

No one expects the Zhil Inquisition! Our chief weapon is suprise meetings in birmingham... surprise meetings in birmingham and poor communication when attacking newb galaxies. Wait a minute, that's two things.

No one expects the Zhil Inquisition! Our two chief weapons are surprise meetings in birmingham and poor communication when attacking newb galaxies.... surprise meetings in birmingham and poor communication when attacking newb galaxies and rejoicing at the boycotting of rival stores... wait a minute, that's three things.

and so on, ad nauseum (sp?)
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:47   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to this GAME store in Birmingham and putting huge "NEWBIE BASHER INSIDE" posters outside.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:59   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

HAH, we now know where Zhil works and where pig lives!!! So dont u dare pull a good round out of 1up or we'll come and beat you to death with customer demands!
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 02:19   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Who do you work for then? and are you on commission?
I work for GAME Stores Group plc.

I wish I was on commission. It's despairing to me when I actually give my honest opinion on everything and tell the utter truth only for customer to think Im saying it just because Im on commission. Yet I'm not. It's so frustrating - at least commission would give me something.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 02:21   #19
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

You should start telling them everything is shit, then they won't assume you get commision at all
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 06:27   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I was beginning to wonder when we were going to see our next story about the fun lives of 1up folk.

Thank you for not disappointing
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 06:39   #21
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

haha lol nice one
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 09:20   #22
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Zhil stories > any soap opera

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 10:50   #23
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

nice story indeed
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 11:00   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Indeed nice story. I havent actually bin in zhils store, even though i dont live far from it. Perhaps ill visit now to anoy

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 12:08   #25
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Indeed nice story. I havent actually bin in zhils store, even though i dont live far from it. Perhaps ill visit now to anoy
Suppose it's bad business practice to put up a sign in the window saying "PA players sod off!" eh?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 12:36   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

You should've told him "I'm with eXilition, and we know where you live", he'd probably skip town the next day.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 13:12   #27
Elcs

Elcs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
You'll have to talk about something other than the 1up mushroom

Perhaps the 1up pig.
Elcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 13:28   #28
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i'm dutch :/ we like our mushrooms....
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 14:49   #29
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

I think we better not talk about the LCH/1up travel thing we did cypher

or the (fill in loads of alliances here) poker night before that
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 15:10   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good to know your not wasting your student loan and revising hard pig
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 15:36   #31
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Community meetings should be interesting. I held some alliance meetings when i played some clone in past on my country and they were quite funny. That including extimulated other alliances and regions ( local country game) to hold their own meetings. I think since there is many player on U.K you guys should start doin some, and later post pics here

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 15:58   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

if we're gonna talk seriously about 'meetings' i think there have been loads and loads

if you wanna stimulate more it's always good tho
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 16:02   #33
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

I'd love to meet mek, mostly because he wants me.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 18:21   #34
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
hahaha Zhil does provide some of the best comedy. I think nothing's been this good since the "who the hell stole my fleet when I was attacking the n00b gal?!?" incident
You've made me waste lots of time now trying to find that thread (and I still can't find it)
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 18:26   #35
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...+average+score
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 22:06   #36
RD-Chunky
Acquiesce

RD-Chunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I dont know anyone that personally lives in Birmingham. Otheriwse from now on i would be deeply disturbed walking around Birmingham when I get back to uni :\
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 23:38   #37
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to set uo meets, they was great fun why to much drink, always ended up why to pissed.
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 00:03   #38
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
You should've told him "I'm with eXilition, and we know where you live", he'd probably skip town the next day.

Haha, still class comedy though

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 00:28   #39
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD-Chunky
Glad I dont know anyone that personally lives in Birmingham. Otheriwse from now on i would be deeply disturbed walking around Birmingham when I get back to uni :\
There are 2 1up HC + pig who live in Birmingham, there may even be others. Be careful, we're always looking for victims! Ones at UCE are especially accessible!
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 00:55   #40
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

rofl pld pig
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 01:56   #41
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Lots of ppl in birmingham, any in brum uni instead of UCE ?
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 02:04   #42
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Boogster is I think, you can probably find him in GD
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 02:42   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Come play World of Warcraft again Zhil ! You can corpse camp Parracida and Petru !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 03:43   #44
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Come play World of Warcraft again Zhil ! You can corpse camp Parracida and Petru !

hi Hicks

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 01:24   #45
RD-Chunky
Acquiesce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Dont make me get my UCE and Brum songs out.

Remember kids, you stay classy at Aston...
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 11:19   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Hehe, on what server?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 20:55   #47
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
My sister's at UCE, dunno of any PAers there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD-Chunky
Dont make me get my UCE and Brum songs out.

Remember kids, you stay classy at Aston...
I won't tell her about that comment.

Oh, and Aston is in just as much of a shithole as UCE. Whenever I'm driving through the area I am tempted to run the lights rather than stay still for more than 5 seconds.
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 11:10   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
My sister's at UCE, dunno of any PAers there.
She looks good?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 22:43   #49
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Seems the brummies are taking over this game.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2006, 01:32   #50
RD-Chunky
Acquiesce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Oh, and Aston is in just as much of a shithole as UCE. Whenever I'm driving through the area I am tempted to run the lights rather than stay still for more than 5 seconds.

Well so would I if I were driving through Aston ward, fortunately its about a mile away from Aston University itself, which enjoys a city centre location.

No ruffians here