User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:40   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Propaganda Team!

A silly thread for the festive season (also because there's a lot of nasty posts flying around the boards at the moment).

This isn't strictly about alliances, but hopefully the mods will allow me this anyway because it's Christmas etc.

You've all seen those threads with "who would you want in your buddypack if you could choose any player?!" threads.

This is similar.

If your alliance was under scrutiny from the rest of the playerbase, and being accused of nasty things on the boards, who would you want in your "Propaganda Team" to try and stem the nastiness, or turn it around to another alliance?

Lets say, 5 people. Try and limit the number of 1up/eclipse/fury people to 3 out of the 5 people ;P

To get the ball rolling, mine would probably be:

Focht
Sid
ComradeRob
Scouse
lokken
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:47   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Propaganda Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A silly thread for the festive season (also because there's a lot of nasty posts flying around the boards at the moment).

This isn't strictly about alliances, but hopefully the mods will allow me this anyway because it's Christmas etc.

You've all seen those threads with "who would you want in your buddypack if you could choose any player?!" threads.

This is similar.

If your alliance was under scrutiny from the rest of the playerbase, and being accused of nasty things on the boards, who would you want in your "Propaganda Team" to try and stem the nastiness, or turn it around to another alliance?

Lets say, 5 people. Try and limit the number of 1up/eclipse/fury people to 3 out of the 5 people ;P

To get the ball rolling, mine would probably be:

Focht
Sid
ComradeRob
Scouse
lokken
Hehe, that sure wouldn't be my top5

Though I'd agree on putting Rob in there aswell.

So mine would be something in the line of ...

ComradeRob
alch
Mazzelaar
Lokken (cause he's a mod, he can manipulate the boards - j/k ofc)
Kjeldoran (ofcourse, why not !!! I know how to draw attention )

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:52   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Kjeldoran (ofcourse, why not !!! I know how to draw attention )
So do transvestites

The similarities don't just end there
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:03   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

My top 5 + reason why i'd want them
Alch (one of the best posters on AD imo)
Mazzelaar (caus he can bite of the head of anybody that doesn't agree with him)
Forest (you always need somebody to declare war, so why not pick the original one =D)
JBG (same reason kjel put op lokken ;-))
MaxMillian (his posts usually make me lol, even if most people think they're crap, he adds the entertainment value to it)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:06   #5
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Kjeldoran
Mazzelaar
Forest
Maxine
5th spot open!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:59   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sid
alch
ComradeRob
JBG
lokken

A fairly even spread I'd say.

Last edited by furball; 20 Dec 2005 at 18:10.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:00   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Sid
Alch
ComradeRob
JBG
lokken

A fairly even spread I'd say.
alch with small "a" ... before he freaks out

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:01   #8
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Cryptic
Yeh
Silversmoke
KJ
Germania
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:10   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Sid (Does that guy just know everything?)

ComradeRob (This guy is very rarely wrong, and usually knows whats going on)

Geezer77 (This may come as a surprise but he actually reads the post, and isn't blinded by loyalty, he can accept things if they are obvious)

Lokken (Not afraid to say what he means, and clearly as a Pompey lad he is the best thing since..umm.. well, me actually)

Phil^ (Usually on the ball)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:19   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Fred
TheUnknown
sid
comradeRob
Phil

i've been ingal with fred and TU together and tbh... those 2 on politics fking pwn
sid.. well he's sid.
rob and phil are usually right in most things they say and don't troll (alot)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:38   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Fred
TheUnknown
sid
comradeRob
Phil

i've been ingal with fred and TU together and tbh... those 2 on politics fking pwn
sid.. well he's sid.
rob and phil are usually right in most things they say and don't troll (alot)
26:9 wasn't it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:43   #12
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
26:9 wasn't it?
Well possibly, but lets take a look further into it.

He may well of been 26:9 but the real reasons for that are down to this support planet that was blocking against Fury/Legion/RB.
Because of that, the block couldn't be broke, and becaus eit wasn't, that was when you lost the plot.
I put it to you that because of that, you went into the kitchen in a rage.
And thats when it happened.

YOU KILLED THE BUTLER!
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:50   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
YOU KILLED THE BUTLER!
lol
but you forgot to declaire war to avenge the butlers memory
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:52   #14
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

YOU KILLED THE BUTLER!
I accuse colonel mustard in the conservatory with the lead pipe.

Edit: Or Phil^ in the kitchen with the frozen chicken. (Sorry )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 19:09   #15
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
lol
but you forgot to declaire war to avenge the butlers memory
I blocked with Kj, so the Butler in effect deserved it for using VNC.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 19:15   #16
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Sid
Rob
Lok
alch
me.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 19:19   #17
Forest

Politically correct Propoganda Team:

Minty - Token gay ( http://www.mean-jeans.com/minteh.jpg )
Aryn - Token woman (I think)
KwekKwek - Blind (to anything people might try and tell him)
Exi HC - Deaf (to my plea's not to have me roided silly)
Kaifux - Mute (Does he ever post anything ever?)
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 19:39   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Hicks
Germania
Sid
Cryptic
Leshy/Minyt made an amusing team as well :-)
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 19:40   #19
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Forest = craziest PR'r in pa history...... well aside from maybe Yeh ;-)
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:09   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Gate
Kjeldoran
The_Fish
Sid
Kaifux or Skyhead

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 20 Dec 2005 at 20:52.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:09   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Chika
Idler
Banned
aNgRyDuCk
Kjeldoran
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:11   #22
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Sid
Rob
Lok
alch
me.
This made me cry a little inside.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:12   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

why?
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:26   #24
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Lokken
furball
JohnnyBGood
NitinA (me)
ComeradeRob

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:26   #25
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Gate - Love the guy, and hes a top player. he is the 1 we rely on to drag us to the top
Tearz - Good/nice/active/great player, gotta love tearz
Illmatics - would be the life and soul of the buddypack. Someone cud rely on to keep us entertained
Turbo - MY favourite Aussie player, been with u in same alliances for 3 rounds so far m8. top guy

3 of the above 4 are in my buddy pack this round
You didn't read the original post, did you?
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:37   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Cryptic
Yeh
Silversmoke
KJ
Germania
Give this man positive reputation at once.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:38   #27
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

robban
maxmillian
kjeldoran
mazzelaar
forest

might make quite a nice set tbh.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:42   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You didn't read the original post, did you?
fs now i have to add another player to the list

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:43   #29
Forest

Nah

In propoganda you need to make people what you want them to believe.

That group would never agree to anything
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:47   #30
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Nah

its not that difficult to make people beleive what you want though :-) it just takes patience, cause even if they dont beleive you at first (which if your lucky they will beleive) then it will still sink in after a while.

Or the Cryptic approach of ridiculing the opposition so much that when he makes a half serious post, everyone beleives him :-)

then you come to the hicks/germ type where you flame and shread any opposition non stop until people beleive your right :-)

ah the good old days, used to love shreading on these forums, twas a good pass time hehe
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:50   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Nah

fine will re-edit again lol

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:51   #32
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

George Galloway
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:06   #33
Tomkat

I only made this thread because I wanted you all to name me in your lists.

NOT ONE OF YOU HAS

YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE CHRISTMAS!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:12   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

NOT ONE OF YOU HAS

YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE CHRISTMAS!
Thats very poor propaganda. No wonder noone chose you yet, if thats the best you can do.

Edit: Apparently I need a propaganda team, so here goes;

alch
Gate
Synthetic_Sid
lokken
And since its my propaganda team, I have to be in it, no matter how little I fit in there.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 21 Dec 2005 at 00:20.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:18   #35
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:

NOT ONE OF YOU HAS

YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND FOREST HOPES YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE CHRISTMAS!
fixed \o/
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:22   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Sid
Rob
Scouse
Kain_Rowd (!!!!)
alch

Have people forgot KR already??!?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:25   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

rob, jbg, jester, bwtmc & lokken.

(i'd quite obviously put me in there too but there's been enough self-elevation for this year)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:27   #38
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

1) Me (I'm not modest, but i try to be fair)
2) Mazz (I've only recently got involved with AD, but this guy know how to put up a fight)
3) Forest (Confuses me at time, so he gotta be able to confuse alot of others on these forums)
4) MaXimillian (Apparently got an IQ of 200, but hides it well)
5) NitinA (Just for pure sexyness)

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:27   #39
Forest

I remove Lok from my vote and declare war on him, due to the fact he has left Portsmouth for Southampton :/

Have you seen sky sports news tonight:
Clive Woodward confirms he has spoken to Lok about moving to St Mary's
And thats not even a joke.
BLOODY JUDAS!!!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:51   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I won't go down the road no chance FFS
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:54   #41
Forest

Thats not what they say on skysportsnews atm :/
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 01:58   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

having pondered this for some time:

Of current players I would choose:

lokken

jester - excellent understanding of the game, cuts to the chase with shit people and ensures they are disposed of in a cheap efficient way.

rob - knows everything and is pretty much pa's closest thing to a diplomat

gate - excellent understanding of game stats and statistics and providing real evidence in his posting.

zhil - will fight your own corner with an iron fist all day long and generally capable of battering your opposition into submission.

If we're looking back people like Patrician, Sqrl, KR, Germania (who is wonderfully irritating for the opposition) and fatboydave (who is probably one of the most fantastic foils you could wish for)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 02:22   #43
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Bee [Insomnia] if he wouldnt be Father soon
Ercci [ex-RaH, ex-Dragons] if he wouldnt do his military service
Tronick [ex-FAnG] if he wouldnt be around everywhere but in PA
Logical [Insomnia] my german buddy
Antigone [Insomnia] me,myself and I

what a nice compilation...if all would still playing

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 02:30   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

do you know what exactly the list of 5 is for?
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 02:40   #45
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Idler
Jesterina
Sid
Lokken
Kjeldoran
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 03:17   #46
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Not Kjeldoran

sorry

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 04:01   #47
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Oh propaganda, who would forget r6, the propaganda heavy alliance that matches fury's propaganda machinery (meant in a positive way tbh):

Alby
Lok
Pat
Jester (off the record, you were a cynical troll bastard - but a convincing one way back)
Rob
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 04:03   #48
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Idler
Kjeldoran
what.

no offence to either, but for the purpose of propaganda..?!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 05:01   #49
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
what.

no offence to either, but for the purpose of propaganda..?!
they do there thing, it works ;p
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:06   #50
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Kaifux
figar
liz
skyhead
envy

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote