User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:42   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Letting everyone down...

There comes a time when a leader and his HC has to make a decision, even tho its gonna hurt. Because the other option they have is gonna hurt even more. And its gonna hurt even longer.

This is when the HC cant keep up the work the members deserve, when a DC doesnt sleep for 30 hours before his two most important exams, when members you know and trust are leaving and the activity of the entire alliance is dropping and when certain alliances send 100k FR at you just to ruin the round for certain people.

Insomnia started off good as usual. We had a great time and we were happy. We had a rebuilding round, and the HC felt the experience of a war would determin how far we had gotten- Choosing LCH was a natural option cause of the incs we recieved and them being ranked 1-2 spots below us. We lost.

We also lost to the universe, who seemingly ganged on both us and LCH to gain easy roids. Fair enough, there will always be cowards. Sadly, this never ended. People got the impression we were free roids, and with 5-6 allies hitting us everyday, we were.

Then Bee had to quit. His reallife demanded more of him. His girlfriend is pregnant and the entire HC agreed it was the right move for him. Sadly, it was a terrible blow for Insomnia. As you might know, Bee was our head of offence, and with him leaving, we had troubles finding someone to replace him.

Antigone took over, but by then activity had already dropped and it was hard to get any decent raids going. Members were leaving, and even tho he managed to get us 7-8% roidgrowth for a few days, the incs kept coming and it tore down the morale of every member. DCs were getting tired and 4 out of 5 HCs had important exams, for a week there was about nothing we could do but DC whatever we managed and cover whatever we could. I had to 3-fleet def for 3-4 days, and many others did the same. Our roids were still going down.

Personally I have had trouble sleeping because of the incs we've had. Knowing theres been uncovered calls going every night. Ive been a zombie at school. Other HCs and DCs have had the same, and in the end, its not worth it when things are only going down.

So in order to be fair towards all the members who stayed with us till the end, we have decided to disband. Even tho theres only a few weeks left of the round, theres no reason to carry on like this. Our members deserve so much better. And I will help them join new alliances. Many of them will still be able to end up high ranked, and I hope other alliances will take them in They are all good people. Feel free to PM me about them, ill be happy to show you their defpoints and tell you about them.

Insomnia will be back, we simply need to revamp our entire system.

So for now, thankyou all who played with us this round. Thanks to LCH for the war, you did well and I think will soon be a top alliance again(by that I mean a serious contender for #1). Thanks to every DC and BC whos been working so much for the alliance, and thankyou for the good times we had. Its been a pleasure so far Thankyou everyone who actually sent a good amount of def, and to every recruit turning out to be a great player. And thankyou asd and Yogibear for the help and effort with techside of things. Big hugs!

And to all the Insomniacs. I'm sorry for letting you all down. I feel guilty and releaved just now. I hope you all find a good home, and I hope you all hang around so we can talk

on behalf of Insomnia HC
Jonas

Retired

Last edited by Jonas; 7 Dec 2005 at 22:48.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:47   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Letting everyone down...

An excellent concession in unfortunate circumstances.

Best of luck for future rounds.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:48   #3
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough

Cheers Jonas.

Props to the DC/BS teams again and top defenders!
(Goaf, Cowmando, Antigone, Supergans, Ziw, etc, etc....)

Really great community. Special shout out to the new guy Khorne who's had 100% success in all attacks since joining.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:48   #4
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Sleep well
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:48   #5
Goafer LX

Goafer LX has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sad to see Insomnia go, I wanna thank you guys for offering me a home, you were my first decent alliance (until it got crap ;p)
Good Luck to Bee with his kiddy (tho thats not for a few months yet ;p) and good luck to all the other HC with their upcoming exams! (except Mek.... gl with.... work I guess!)
I hope you'll be back with more time to dedicate to your members, and can rebuild and become I know we can and should be!

A big thanks to everyone who I worked with, on the DC and BC team, special mentions go to:
Archster, Cowmando, Supergans and then to Antigone and Ziw, u 2 were GREAT fun competing for top defender spot! and Antigone once again for bossing me around on the BC team ;p

You faithful BC!

Goafer

[INS]Goafer
Goafer LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:48   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

It was short but sweet. It's sad to see it end like this for you guys, I know how much effort you put in, and I know that you deserved to do better than you did.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:51   #7
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I am actually sorry that I let you down preround, and even more sorry that it didn't work out for you after your nice start. As you said yourself; You are all good people.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:57   #8
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

ok we do officialy suck

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:06   #9
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

you can always apply to g2 :>

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:12   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
ok we do officialy suck
^^ hey,at least we showed what we are made off in the beginning of the round but for now:

Yeh we suck

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:31   #11
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

I clearly blame my self :/
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it

Last edited by Ziw; 8 Dec 2005 at 00:44.
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:39   #12
Vader
[G-II]

Vader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
you can always apply to g2 :>
:P
we even took heskey
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:41   #13
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader
:P
we even took heskey

its more like i took you guys :>

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:42   #14
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

no one is to blame. you put up a good fight just too bad you couldn't keep your heads up a bit longer

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:42   #15
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Aww man this sucks. I had a great time in Insomnia this round the whole team was great.

I am sorry that i personally could not put in what was needed makes me feel even worse that i left. It will be a happy day when u guys r back and if time and u guys will have me i will be back.

Dryph/Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:06   #16
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

I have to admit, playing with Insomnia was quite fun. The round started off great, and morale was superhigh - and although I wasn't exactly a top Insomnia player, I managed to do my share in upholding morale. It's been an absolute pleasure playing with everyone in Insomnia (except maybe Sebos).. Haw!

Just kidding.. Even Sebos was enjoyable company. I hope finds new homes in new alliances, and although I'll probably be going solo, I can be tempted into any given alliance with sexual favours. (seriously)

Regardless of Insomnia disbanding, the.. spirit of beer, sex and righteous warmongering still lives on!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:07   #17
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

if any of you lads who are in need of an alliance join mine the uk alliance then i make sure you become very strong as well my hart ande soul went out to all there members and the hard time they taking at the moment but if you need a home just come and join my alliance uk alliance
weliecheatsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:09   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pity your attempt failed, Insomnia was a very nice surprise when you were founded; to see a new alliance perform so nicely, you had a lot of potential, you kept getting better, and then it all ended like this

Best of luck to whatever you insomniacs choose to do next!

<3 Mek and Jonas <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:14   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I wonder how this is gonna affect the rest of the round
with all these people getting into other alliances..
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:26   #20
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

All i have to say is: Jonas, i'll castrate you for getting me to play, and then doing shit like this.
I know, the insomnia was not the best alliance around, but the command gave his best to alliance.
GL to other insomiacs, hope you have a nice round and will find a nice home.

OlaTa
Insomnia senate
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:54   #21
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
All i have to say is: Jonas, i'll castrate you for getting me to play, and then doing shit like this.
I know, the insomnia was not the best alliance around, but the command gave his best to alliance.

OlaTa
Insomnia senate
a lemming will always find a new home

tho yes, 2bad about you guys with just 2-3 weeks to go :/
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:55   #22
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa

OlaTa
Insomnia senate
I love this lemming

OlaTa,we could use you for scanner next round :xmas:

/me hides

Community Leader
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 01:22   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

To remove all rumours: OlaTa IS playing next round.

OWNED!!

Retired
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 01:29   #24
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

My love goes out to the Insomnia DC's. we had the best team spirit out there and we pwned

Mek (\o/)
BoZz
Logical
Antigone
Coffindancer
Olata
Sebos
Jonas
Supergans
Muzzy
Jinstarro
Proximus
Ziw
fedz
Cowmando
mysteries
ArchsteR
RiXX
Goafer
Turbo (late addition)

much respect for the above names.. gave it their all and made it fun to be in the DC channel

ofc, it wudnt have been the same without all the members offering defence fleets. Insomnia loves you all

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 01:32   #25
Illuvatar
Mastermind

yeh ffs....IN FACT WE WTFPWNED IN DCING the first weeks of PA

Community Leader
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 01:34   #26
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

HR have more of a history with insom than some others and from the bottom fo my heart i wish you all the best of luck. it's sad to see friends disband but i understand ure decision and respect the courage and honout it takes to make it.

I'm sure we'll see u again kicking ass it was a good round while it lasted.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:00   #27
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Sad to hear... Chin up guys
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:03   #28
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Ins was great, some unfortunate turns during the round just leading to lack of confidence and low morale. I don't doubt the alliance will be back, in fact I put my lifes savings on it that jonas wont let it die

PS DCing was fun.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:04   #29
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Im so sad...Insomnia was a good alliance....hope you come back a lot stronger next rounds

Also ...good luck to Bee...

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:23   #30
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Bah Figures :/

GL to all leaving and all staying

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:23   #31
elfy

elfy is an unknown quantity at this point

see you dude, when you start rebuilding i'll always be willing to help anyway i can
~elfy
elfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:36   #32
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough
Top defenders :)

(01:50:51) (@[InS]Logical): !deftop10
(01:50:55) (+VanXbot): 1. Some Jerk (72) 2. goaferlx (60) 3. Antigone (57) 4. logical (54) 5. Mek (53) 6. DonVito (48) 7. Jonas (45) 8. olata (44) 9. Consch (44) 10. Supergans (42)

Also, wtf, thnx from dc team :-)
Mek, was a pleasure
Love to all, beer to all, and last but not least, roids to me

Last edited by Ziw; 8 Dec 2005 at 02:38. Reason: Special thanks to these ppl :)
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:39   #33
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Insomnia,how you follow us down the PAN*

* I am comedy genius, didn't you know?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:46   #34
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Sorry to see this happen...your guys always put up a challenge : )
best of luck for the future

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:03   #35
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Goodbye Insomnia,how you follow us down the PAN*

* I am comedy genius, didn't you know?
It was the first thing I thought of when I first saw/spoke to you...

did you belive that?

<3

Retired
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:06   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

-VanXbot:#inspriv- 3Defence Covered! (! Anti: BS ETA: 9 PM Mek !) is covered.
-VanXbot:#inspriv- 3Defence Covered! (! Anti: co ETA: 7 PM Mek !) is covered.
-VanXbot:#inspriv- 3Defence Covered! (! Anti: cr/bs ETA: 9 PM [RiP-InS]Mek !) is covered.d

we may be down but not out

Insomnia DC's never rest

FTW!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:13   #37
Bee

Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

Mek: any more def needed?

Ships (9,011 total)
Spider 1,368 Beetle 671
Viper 5,554 Black Widow 186
Roach 139 Tarantula 743
Mosquito 227 Hornet 123

BTW EXILITION! STOP FARMING MY CR's!
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 04:38   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I can fake 1293591287459138745 beetles and pretend they're vipers..

..please?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 05:02   #39
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Nah, no thnx, dc take time off
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 08:54   #40
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

To Insomnia:

Good luck to all members for the future. May you find a new home !

[]LCH[]Remy (Senior HC)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 10:06   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

A sad decision indeed, Jonas. I know how it feels, I once was in the same position where both options were "painfull" or "more painfull" ...

Gl with your future rounds. Gl to all the loyal Insomnia pple that kept on fighting, I'm sure they'll be able to find a seat in another alliance which can offer them the dedication that Insomnia showed them and where they can show the loyalty they showed Insomnia.

I guess I'll see you around, Jonas

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:17   #42
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

All the best to the Insomniacs. Nice group of guys and a shame it had to end like this.

Have fun in your new homes and keep up the good work next round should a reform come!
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:34   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Sad to see you go, good luck!
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:36   #44
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Personally I have had trouble sleeping because of the incs we've had.
You are an Insomniac ffs!!:P

Seriously, Im sure it wont be long until you guys pop back into the top10 again.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:59   #45
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

sad to see you disbanding again

good luck in the future and i hope and bet all your people find a new home for now - who knows when you are back

Good Luck - especially to the former Reunion-People (hi Proxi, illmatics )
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:10   #46
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

too bad jonas, you played a nice game while it lasted

<3
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:59   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

<3 jonas u beer baron!
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 13:06   #48
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

sad to see Insomnia die, good luck wherever you guys go next.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:17   #49
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

bah... sad to see u go really hope u guys will be back, i liked your roids :P...

good luck to all u guys i know u can rock guys!! u ALL did when we played 2gether... u know who u are see u next round?
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:17   #50
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all of you...

Its sad to see another good alliance disband

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote