User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:42   #51
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kingmakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
OUCH!!

holy rep talk isn't allowed batman

on the matter of kingmakers: Im fairly sure ND got there because they napped everyone else and sort of fenced their way
If we had napped everyone, we wouldn't have had to worry about setting up raids and gathering defense

And get lost with all your fence-sitting theories. We've attacked all the other alliances as well, just like we have been attacked by them. So shove it Kjel.
It's not our fault that we're #1atm. At first we tried to do a Deus, ie. keeping the sides balanced (attacking 1up/angels when needed, or exi when needed). Like Haarken said, if we had joined either side, it would have ended in the boredom that r14 was.

Anyway Kjel, you're entitled to your opinion ofcourse.
Just think about this: We are at #1 while doing nothing, you are #2 while trying to do something. Who's clever now?

You're just bitter that we didn't join your side in your fight against eXilition. You and 1up together can hardly handle eXilition on their own.. I'll let you work it out...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 5 Dec 2005 at 16:44.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:56   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
If we had napped everyone, we wouldn't have had to worry about setting up raids and gathering defense

And get lost with all your fence-sitting theories. We've attacked all the other alliances as well, just like we have been attacked by them. So shove it Kjel.
It's not our fault that we're #1atm. At first we tried to do a Deus, ie. keeping the sides balanced (attacking 1up/angels when needed, or exi when needed). Like Haarken said, if we had joined either side, it would have ended in the boredom that r14 was.

Anyway Kjel, you're entitled to your opinion ofcourse.
Just think about this: We are at #1 while doing nothing, you are #2 while trying to do something. Who's clever now?

You're just bitter that we didn't join your side in your fight against eXilition. You and 1up together can hardly handle eXilition on their own.. I'll let you work it out...
Newdawn is doing a swell job, but surely with 3 weeks or so to go, you don't want to come off as bad winners. Bad winners seldom win again*

*Exilition
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:56   #53
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I don't really care what options you had or did not had ... The fact remains you're #1 by doing nothing, by fencesitting, because other alliances actually fight to win this round. Because you never got hit, because you had a free walk, because you basicly did nothing that would justify your position or even remotely deserve it.
We don’t deserve to win this round because we didn’t seek to disadvantage ourselves through fighting a war we couldn’t win and because our enemies ignored and underestimated us for a time? Strange logic I must say. I won’t say we deserve to win, we will have to prove that in the coming days, fact is we are number one at the moment and if we manage to pull it off we will feel as though we have deserved to win if you believe it or not.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:59   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I don't really care what options you had or did not had ... The fact remains you're #1 by doing nothing, by fencesitting, because other alliances actually fight to win this round. Because you never got hit, because you had a free walk, because you basicly did nothing that would justify your position or even remotely deserve it.
How is not rushing into a war to give yourself a lesser chance of winning fencesitting? ND didn't NAP any of the allies in the war. What about Angels in R13? NAPed eXi and 1up (so I've been told).
Also, saying that ND haven't been at war is plain wrong, they were fighting Angels for the past week and by the looks of sandmans, are winning, so how dare you say that it is a straight path? or are you just saying that Angels are a rubbish ally and they can easily be brushed out of the way?

Last edited by _Kila_; 5 Dec 2005 at 17:06.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:02   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont be so high on yer horse.

ND has practicly napped exi the whole round.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:33   #56
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

If by practiacaly napped you mean attacking common enemies, (i believe ND were trying to a certain extent try to keep the war balanced) then with the same brush u can paint 1up and angels "practically napped" for attacking eX all round (and having the same night off to attack ND together).

If ND were to have attacked eX, 3v1, eX would have died, 1up/angels grown rather large and killed ND.

I dont believe that 1up/angels have a NAP.
I know ND/eX do not have a NAP.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:40   #57
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Newdawn is doing a swell job, but surely with 3 weeks or so to go, you don't want to come off as bad winners. Bad winners seldom win again*

*Exilition
I'm not saying we've won. I'm just saying that he should stop whining about the possible positive end-result for ND.

did i mention no rep talk

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by lokken; 5 Dec 2005 at 19:55.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:45   #58
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I'm not saying we've won. I'm just saying that he should stop whining about the possible positive end-result for ND.

"Kingmakers 5 Dec 2005 15:55 Shov it yourself. This is only a game, but if you wanna be a true retard the fine with me, pathetic moron - Kj "

He does not agree ^^
lol @ kj's rep.
You have to understand, people will say things about the top ally no matter what. Ironically this is the least I have seen people complain about the top ally since I have been playing. I don't know its due to lack of regular AD posters, or the fact that ND are leading without any serious suspicion of cheating or egoism.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:54   #59
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Have they cancelled it? Or is it a full blown alliance now?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:59   #60
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

nevermind then
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:10   #61
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think many people seriously think ND will win. Last round they gave up before 1up even attacked them (and got slaughtered in a single night). I very much doubt they have improved enough to change the outcome of another concentrated attack.

The only way I can see ND pulling it off is by keeping the fight completely even and hopeing Exi/Angels/1up choose to keep fighting each other than repay ND. I personally doubt they would let that happen, but perhaps their dislikes/hostilities towards each other could get in the way.

While I do not personally like NDs recent strategy of using the situation around them to avoid fighting and therefore grow more easily, it is a valid strategy and their own choice. In the end I dont think it ever has a chance at winning. If you want to win you need to earn it, at least partially.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:11   #62
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

And you're practically a retard.

Making NAPs when you're not engaged in a war is cowardice. Avoiding hitting a dangerous potential enemy, when you already have at least one enemy capable of hurting you, is simply prudence. Whilst it would be more entertaining for the trolls if ND were to behave in a suicidal fashion, their HC presumably don't see it that way.

If ND were stagnating the round or engaging in underhand or cowardly tactics, or if they were lying about their behaviour, then I would agree with condemning them. But they're not, and it seems to me that you're complaining merely out of spite.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:12   #63
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Have they cancelled it? Or is it a full blown alliance now?
you sounds like such a fkin newb dude. isnt it SAD that both 1up/angels ppl are whining that ND doesnt join their side? or how you say it ND are "fencesitting"

you cry when ND hits you, and you cry when they decide not to interfear at all

maybe you should make up your mind, or just get to the point and do the usual " HELP US ND EVEN WITH 2 VS 1 WE CANT HANDLE THEM "

again, i never understood the 1up hype. what a retard alliance

edit: did 1up and angels cancel the nap? or is it a full blown alliance now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:35   #64
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
you sounds like such a fkin newb dude.
Pure comedy gold.

Quote:
Being as ND haven't hit us this round in any way which seems to denote "concentration", I somehow doubt the factuality of this statement.

Quote:
maybe you should make up your mind, or just get to the point and do the usual " HELP US ND EVEN WITH 2 VS 1 WE CANT HANDLE THEM "
I can see how you're getting on your high horse in that heady position of third. Just preparing for a late charge are you?

Quote:
Coming from the Commander in Chief of MENSA,

Quote:
We'll answer that when you stop working with VGN and HR.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:41   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
They just keep out of each others way?
When exi attacked the top gal, the ND planets were attacked by Subh... even if the ND planets were roid fat as hell.

Smells like a NAP to me. However, Im not sure it will last for too long.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:07   #66
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
you sounds like such a fkin newb dude. isnt it SAD that both 1up/angels ppl are whining that ND doesnt join their side? or how you say it ND are "fencesitting"

I was going to post a step by step breakdown of why this is such bullshit, but I've seen you posting around the boards and know you'll take no notice, so I'll simply say, provide me with some justification for the things you've said, I see none.

Also, mazz has done a fairly good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
We'll answer that when you stop working with VGN and HR.
You missed a few.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:08   #67
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

This thread is most impressive..

Art of the AD

Oh, and it is funny reading it to...

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:20   #68
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
This thread is most impressive..

Art of the AD

Oh, and it is funny reading it to...
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=180006

Not as funny as that though :-/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:35   #69
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just how did i know that would come up

Love you all guys, even tho im not playing..
Looks like an awesome round to play, so shame im not playing

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:41   #70
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you for that, that made my day

Rock on Stein (you inactive ****, where are you hiding anyways?)
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:44   #71
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'll simply say, provide me with some justification for the things you've said, I see none.
You might want to do the same thing, with those unfounded accusations of Exilition and ND having some form of friendly arrangement.

I can't stand hypocrisy

The alliance I have the most respect for this round is actually Exilition, for holding out on their own against 2 top alliances (Angels and 1up).
Maybe you guys don't have any kind of "official" agreement (just because it isn't signed sealed slapped with a stamp and passed through lots of red tape doesn't mean it isn't happening though), but the way Ex have held out this long against you is impressive.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:49   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The alliance I have the most respect for this round is actually Exilition, for holding out on their own against 2 top alliances (Angels and 1up).
Maybe you guys don't have any kind of "official" agreement (just because it isn't signed sealed slapped with a stamp and passed through lots of red tape doesn't mean it isn't happening though), but the way Ex have held out this long against you is impressive.

I wouldn't say they've held out

Code:
2  	2Up 1 (Score: +7,551,003)  	eXilition  	76No Change  	57,078  	177,053,359  	2,329,649  	751  	4.45%  	11.26%
3 	3Down 1 (Score: +3,131,909) 	Angels 	80No Change 	44,142 	177,040,460 	2,213,005 	551 	1.80% 	-2.60%
4 	4No Change (Score: +5,884,438) 	1up 	78No Change 	48,430 	151,858,828 	1,946,908 	620 	4.03% 	11.37%
I'd say they're winning (over 1up and angels that is )
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:52   #73
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
nah dont think so. #kingmakers was an chan used for a group of people who felt like owning a small crappy little game thats inhabbited primarily by noobs and hopeless retards.... i.e almost all pa clones
Actually #kingmakers is a room I own, and one that is used for specific attacks/important meetings/gal rooms, and other such things.
It was not created for any specific reason, and is used for a variety of things, with people's access often being given/removed depending on its use.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:14   #74
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
How is not rushing into a war to give yourself a lesser chance of winning fencesitting? ND didn't NAP any of the allies in the war. What about Angels in R13? NAPed eXi and 1up (so I've been told).
Also, saying that ND haven't been at war is plain wrong, they were fighting Angels for the past week and by the looks of sandmans, are winning, so how dare you say that it is a straight path? or are you just saying that Angels are a rubbish ally and they can easily be brushed out of the way?
firstly, r13... after being in our dear hc channel the entire round, afaik we dident hold a nap with 1up,

and about ND beating angels, the fact that exi targets angels might have more to say then nd targeting angels, dont u think?

Love from Foxman
-retired pa player and intel noob
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:27   #75
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
firstly, r13... after being in our dear hc channel the entire round, afaik we dident hold a nap with 1up,
Well I knew Angels communications were bad, but I'd have hoped that if you were in the HC channel you'd be kept up to speed with what was going on.

I guess not

Did you hear about them napping someone, then attacking/backstabbing them, failing completely and not landing a ship, so withdrawing and pretending it was all a misunderstanding?

More crappy communications from good old Angels!
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:27   #76
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've read this thread at college and now i've time to reply to it. I can only say it is full of inaccuracies, presumptions and at times, plain arrogance in their own position.

To begin, round 15 is far from won or lost. Exilition in fact have gained score on ND today. ND are radically outperforming at this stage, but it is not certain that they will finish in the position they are currently in. Those presuming an ND victory with 18 days left when people can catch 2-3million score a day and possibly quite a lot more, clearly do not realise how close run this round actually is. Angels can still finish #1. It looks far fetched for 1up, but I never rule anything out as far as they are concerned. If ND want to win they'll have to work for it, as I doubt the opposition will roll over.

ND's diplomatic policy is simple. We review the situation on a daily basis and act accordingly. Up until we got to 1st position we actually had no NAPs with the rest of the top 4 (and as I believe don't at this point in time, either). ND has moved on from being a support alliance and yet again this round, we have progressed. People have not welcomed our independent diplomatic policy since round 14 but we could not continue with the "boom-bust" cycle of following one alliance. When in that situation, we were also under heavy criticism. But there had to be a change. ND's attitude of being willing to talk to anyone is, I believe, a positive thing for planetarion. However, that hasn't stopped other alliances or their members attitudes towards us being plain derogatory at times, presumably because they don't think we deserve our ranking. I think they are being unfair - but I understand their position. We are not in a position to let other people's views affect our progress.

All we've used is basic logic and common sense. If people have a problem with that, they're welcome to call it fencesitting. I see fencesitting as Rob does, anyone else is welcome to think otherwise. The only people we need to justify our decisions this round to is our members.

This round is not over. ND is in an unbelievable position. It may hold it. It may not hold it. There's still a lot of distance to go.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:37   #77
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
and about ND beating angels, the fact that exi targets angels might have more to say then nd targeting angels, dont u think?
Angels targeted eX before eX *ever* targeted Angels.

btw fox WHERE U BEEN? PM ME SOMETIME!

NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 21:12   #78
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

Did you hear about them napping someone, then attacking/backstabbing them, failing completely and not landing a ship, so withdrawing and pretending it was all a misunderstanding?
I have not heard of this one, please elaborate.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 22:06   #79
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

I am sad that Kjel has stopped posting in this thread :/

I am not surprised how even his own alliance thinks he is a joke tho :/
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 22:10   #80
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
I am sad that Kjel has stopped posting in this thread :/

I am not surprised how even his own alliance thinks he is a joke tho :/
I assume that he reads this thread though
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 22:40   #81
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's difficult to know who's who when they're all attacking or defending together. It's also difficult to understand why we should care about the specifics of who it is when they are blatently hostile.

we dont target specific alliances we hit galaxys
we have never attacked or defended with exil (ingal def doesnt count)
the planet in question is marked in your arby as exil so go figure is bad intel a reason ur struggleing in 4th

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 23:01   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
we dont target specific alliances we hit galaxys
we have never attacked or defended with exil (ingal def doesnt count)
the planet in question is marked in your arby as exil so go figure is bad intel a reason ur struggleing in 4th
Are you seriously suggesting that all our intel is "bad" because we got one coord wrong? Do you have absolutely nothing better to do with your day? I'm actually having difficulty comprehending quite how feeble this attempted dig at us is.

Quote:
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 23:04   #83
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting that all our intel is "bad" because we got one coord wrong? Do you have absolutely nothing better to do with your day? I'm actually having difficulty comprehending quite how feeble this attempted dig at us is.
Heh agreed tbh, no-one has a 100% accurate arbi and its silly to think otherwise.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 23:05   #84
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Well I knew Angels communications were bad, but I'd have hoped that if you were in the HC channel you'd be kept up to speed with what was going on.

I guess not

With all due respect tomkat, what the ****ing hell do you know about anything other than what you've heard second hand? As far as I remember you haven't actually played a serious round of PA since (and correct me if I'm wrong) round 9(ish)? Yet I see you all over AD throwing your proverbial weight around when talking about subjects pertaining to rounds you either weren't playing in or were too busy tossing it off like a fake Minty.

How you about you start chastising others when you actually have first hand knowledge of what went on rather than basing half arsed opinions on hearsay and conjecture?

Quote:
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 23:51   #85
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
With all due respect tomkat, what the ****ing hell do you know about anything other than what you've heard second hand? As far as I remember you haven't actually played a serious round of PA since (and correct me if I'm wrong) round 9(ish)? Yet I see you all over AD throwing your proverbial weight around when talking about subjects pertaining to rounds you either weren't playing in or were too busy tossing it off like a fake Minty.

How you about you start chastising others when you actually have first hand knowledge of what went on rather than basing half arsed opinions on hearsay and conjecture?
He's talking about events that have happened this round (which he is palying in)
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 23:57   #86
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Are you the Oracle?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:01   #87
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

I will tell something that might contradict kjeldoran (he has his own personal opinion and so do I).
If ND ended #1, its not because they fencesat only, its because other alliance let them and didnt think they were a treath, which is why the same alliance who though this way now have to either finally accept the fact ND will win a round or either try to take out ND of the #1 place.

For all the people crying and whining about ND fencesitting or not stepping up into a war during the round, i would like to remind you that many alliances did this and never ended #1 (that include WP, NoS and also my very own alliance).

Its all up to the alliances outside, if they let ND end up #1 or not. if they end up, i will be the first to congratulate them for playing this round nicely politically-wise, and i will be the first to slap the alliances for letting them win.

The question isnt if ND deserve to win or not but its the alliances who didnt take on ND earlier who deserve to lose for their late reaction this round.

Good luck ND.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:10   #88
Tomkat

Quote:
Yet I see you all over AD throwing your proverbial weight around when talking about subjects pertaining to rounds you either weren't playing in
Without sounding too pedantic, where have I spoken about rounds that I haven't played in, or might as well not have played in?

I've been discussing the round in hand.

And I am playing the round in hand.

Okey dokey?

Quote:
Is that another way of telling me that what I said was wrong?

Or are you just saying "don't talk about things unless you were right there in the thick of things involving yourself and if you weren't right there then you obviously can't comment on it because someone telling you about it must clearly be lying!".

Right.

I see.

Anyway mazz - I like you, let's not make this personal. The thread will just descend into a crappy flamewar if it does, and get closed. We're both above that.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:23   #89
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"descend into a crappy flamewar"

the mod almost lol'd at that.

get better.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:27   #90
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

One thing about what alch said, and what I wanted to write up when I got home is that judging from alot of the beginning of the round posts, no one took ND seriously. ND in turn played themselves down niceley and are now in a commanding position. Bravo to them.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:33   #91
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

i wasnt having a dig at 1 up i just think its funny that an alliance that was imo the 1 to which other alliance should look up to with regards to how to play the game has gotten it so badly wrong this rd and this was just an example of how that has happened
i know no alliance has a perfect arby
but i also know that the planet in question has not been overly hostile to 1up

Ps dont forget to negrep me for sayin bad things bout 1 up

-Rommel
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:37   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I guess not

Look at the post you quoted from Fyodor - it specifically mentions a NAP between 1up and Angels for r13 not taking place. You responded with the above.

Oh look TomKat. That's you referring to r13 and attempting to say Angels are wrong on this. I'll explain this away as bad memory or communication on your part. (See my pun?)

Have a nice day

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:38   #93
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I will tell something that might contradict kjeldoran (he has his own personal opinion and so do I).
If ND ended #1, its not because they fencesat only, its because other alliance let them and didnt think they were a treath, which is why the same alliance who though this way now have to either finally accept the fact ND will win a round or either try to take out ND of the #1 place.

For all the people crying and whining about ND fencesitting or not stepping up into a war during the round, i would like to remind you that many alliances did this and never ended #1 (that include WP, NoS and also my very own alliance).

Its all up to the alliances outside, if they let ND end up #1 or not. if they end up, i will be the first to congratulate them for playing this round nicely politically-wise, and i will be the first to slap the alliances for letting them win.

The question isnt if ND deserve to win or not but its the alliances who didnt take on ND earlier who deserve to lose for their late reaction this round.

Good luck ND.

Well spoken!

Finally someone with an honest insight comes around and gives a sane view on things.

Regardless how ND ends up when tic stops they made an impact to the round, even tho they were judged before round as an alliances that couldn’t perform like the other “top” allies!? Dooh…

They obviously succeeded with their politics agenda and now 3 weeks before end they still have a shot at the top spot.

Well played and good luck!

Btw, how on earth could you “allow” a guy like Kj to post in here, hes the one who makes Angels look bad you know?
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:39   #94
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i wasnt having a dig at 1 up i just think its funny that an alliance that was imo the 1 to which other alliance should look up to with regards to how to play the game has gotten it so badly wrong this rd and this was just an example of how that has happened
i know no alliance has a perfect arby
but i also know that the planet in question has not been overly hostile to 1up

Ps dont forget to negrep me for sayin bad things bout 1 up

Sorry, how did we get this round badly wrong? How does one coordinate being hostile, attacking with eXilition but actually being ROCK, prove itself as anything more than a niggle ?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:48   #95
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Look at the post you quoted from Fyodor - it specifically mentions a NAP between 1up and Angels for r13 not taking place. You responded with the above.

Oh look TomKat. That's you referring to r13 and attempting to say Angels are wrong on this. I'll explain this away as bad memory or communication on your part. (See my pun?)

Have a nice day
I'm pretty sure Angels communications skills are just as amazing as they were in round 13. So I was talking about this round.

My post was simply making a little jab at his "as far as i knew" comment. Surely if he was in the HC channel he knew what was going on - there wasn't any uncertainty? That's what I'd expect from a well-run, well-organised, well-communicated alliance.

The nap I mentioned was in this round, my dear Zhil. I didn't mention 1up once.

You know Zhil, you're starting to take comments involving 1up personally. If you're not careful, you'll turn into Kjeldoran
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 00:49   #96
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Sorry, how did we get this round badly wrong? How does one coordinate being hostile, attacking with eXilition but actually being ROCK, prove itself as anything more than a niggle ?
he doesnt attack with exiltion he attacks with rock cus he is a rock member not an exiltion 1

furthermore my opinion is that your alliance came into the rd ill prepared for the rd and when you compare how well your alliance has done in previous rds since it was created it looks from the outside loking in that this rd you got it badly wrong
however insayng that it could just be that the other alliances got it right

if you wanna nitpick feel free but please remember opinions are like arseholes everybody has one

-Rommel
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 01:09   #97
lokken
BlueTuba

The Tomkat discussion is over.

Back on topic.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 01:44   #98
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If you're not careful, you'll turn into Kjeldoran
Compliment ahoy!
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 02:55   #99
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Since I m not allowed to say that either Angels or ND are capable of winning a round, I ll just wish all parties good luck.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 03:01   #100
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I will attack ALL OF YOU.

then we'll see whose bum is sore from sitting on the fence.

if your Barrow's target, he'll just launch a defense fleet at you... that'll fix your wagon :P