User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:45   #101
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Give 1up some respect....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Whining where exactly?
Mazzelaar makes an excellent point :|

1up are performing admirably, and graciously. They deserve to be above ND tbh.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:47   #102
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
you know you dont mean that Gate

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:49   #103
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Me personally, I had no reason to voice about anything in either rd (rd 13 or rd 15) as I was utter shit in both and in rd 13 I was actually on the side with exil for the begginning portion of the round. And this round, I have been far to inactive to care. 1up members know that exil cheats, but they know only because friends in exil told them. Doubt many really would expose thier friends etc. At least thats what I am guessing.
So people don't post proof to avoid exposing their friends but whine about how they're cheating and post that they know for a fact they're cheating on the forums. Essentially they are exposing them without giving names or details. That doesn't really make sense to me, cause if you actually want to cover for friends you keep your mouth shut. Also suprised that at least one person hasn't provided the information as of yet if it's so wide spread...

And as for you, why would you voice anything about it now if there's no reason to?

Last edited by Duncan; 27 Nov 2005 at 17:58.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 18:15   #104
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Mazzelaar makes an excellent point :|

Everyone does though...
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 18:42   #105
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
I didn't say that, I said that you didn't deserve to win round13 and thank god you didn't. And imo 1up and eXi are both better alliances than Angels, yes, but I said nothing about that you don't deserve to win this round.
I assumed you did since you first talked about Angels and ND, and then continued in the "they" form ... which I interpreted as still "ND and Angels" ...

And that you think 1up and exi are still better alliances, fair enough. I guess that's what we call an opinion

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 18:43   #106
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
So people don't post proof to avoid exposing their friends but whine about how they're cheating and post that they know for a fact they're cheating on the forums. Essentially they are exposing them without giving names or details. That doesn't really make sense to me, cause if you actually want to cover for friends you keep your mouth shut. Also suprised that at least one person hasn't provided the information as of yet if it's so wide spread...

And as for you, why would you voice anything about it now if there's no reason to?
This is priceless really

If you don't report a cheater or a way of cheating because it might expose a "friend", then you're as big of a cheater then themselves ...

It's the most lame excuse I've heared so far when it comes to not showing proof when you have it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Nov 2005, 19:10   #107
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan

I didn't voice anything. I was just making sure the vnc jokes were in the spirit of "hey it happened, its funny". I think thats all i said. I really don't care if they cheat. Many others cheat. They just don't get badgered for it because its probably on a much smaller scale. Or noone really cares.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 19:14   #108
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
This is priceless really

If you don't report a cheater or a way of cheating because it might expose a "friend", then you're as big of a cheater then themselves ...

It's the most lame excuse I've heared so far when it comes to not showing proof when you have it.
Kj, I don't know if you noticed, but you say generally the same reaction/say the same thing, to every issue brought up on AD. Maybe you should make a site and categorize it by topic so you don't have to keep repeating yourself. Your like an Angels goalie or something.

edit: on topic, congrats 1up on your 4th place spot as of now.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 19:17   #109
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Kj, I don't know if you noticed, but you say generally the same reaction/say the same thing, to every issue brought up on AD.
Hypocrisy.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 19:37   #110
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

no one can argue that 1up hasn't stood up to the challenge, as far as staying motivated and working through the incoming (as I'm sure every alliance can/will claim)

Right now 1up isn't the best alliance where round 15 is concerned, it's the 4th best, and over the round we intend to show our metal and keep to a standard we've set for ourselves (cba about the standard others have set tbfh). Over the history of this alliance, the members have worked very hard to build a legacy and a winning tradition, and I don't believe anyone can argue that 1up had had success with respect to it's history.

end of the day, those are the facts, and they are beyond dispute. All the other bullshit is just smoke and mirrors
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 20:16   #111
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
From the horses mouth is the only word of mouth that counts in my book. No, I would not argue an issue on the inet because some geek told me it was true. I never hinted on my source of proof, nor did I compile 1up as a "group" as you did. "1ups only proof is from word of mouth??" That whole section is pretty invalid and off the wall, as noone implied/said that. Thus the remainder of your post (this portion "Im sorry but i could go and say alot of rubbish to people i know and trusted who play this game, they might believe me. Does that mean it is true. ") makes no sense at all.
My previous statement regarding your post was spot on from the way i read it. Im not sure what to think of you now, you either openly admit to allowing cheaters play this game if there are classed as your friends? Or because you aren't playing the game to your best efforts or doing crap your willing to let them get away with this supposed cheating?

And regarding 1up, you said many 1up players know Exilition cheat because they have been told so by friends they have in Exilition, now i know you have no association with 1up anymore. But i was merely asking a question as to what you were trying to imply. And regarding my comment about talking rubbish to anyone, that was an example as to what your saying in that people know exilition cheat just because they were told so by people in the Alliance in question.

Either make your posts more understandable to your thoughts, or people will obviously get the wrong impression of your opinions.

My question still stands though, either show your evidence or don't mention anything about this VNC cheating nonsense again, it has been going on for too long now. And im pretty sure, although not speaking for anyone but myself that when members of exilition bring it up it is purely on a sarcastic meaning. No one i know in exilition has admitted to cheating, thats as far as im concerned is because they don't!!

Now ive had enough of this boring topic Adios!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 21:14   #112
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
My previous statement regarding your post was spot on from the way i read it. Im not sure what to think of you now, you either openly admit to allowing cheaters play this game if there are classed as your friends? Or because you aren't playing the game to your best efforts or doing crap your willing to let them get away with this supposed cheating?

And regarding 1up, you said many 1up players know Exilition cheat because they have been told so by friends they have in Exilition, now i know you have no association with 1up anymore. But i was merely asking a question as to what you were trying to imply. And regarding my comment about talking rubbish to anyone, that was an example as to what your saying in that people know exilition cheat just because they were told so by people in the Alliance in question.

Either make your posts more understandable to your thoughts, or people will obviously get the wrong impression of your opinions.

My question still stands though, either show your evidence or don't mention anything about this VNC cheating nonsense again, it has been going on for too long now. And im pretty sure, although not speaking for anyone but myself that when members of exilition bring it up it is purely on a sarcastic meaning. No one i know in exilition has admitted to cheating, thats as far as im concerned is because they don't!!

Now ive had enough of this boring topic Adios!!
Erm, you are way lost. I didn't bring it up. You seem very passionate about VNC. Read the start of the convo again. To be clear. **** exil and VNC. Hopefully thats enough for you to realize that noone cares.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 21:15   #113
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Hypocrisy.
Oh m8, you must elaborate.
There is a big difference between repeating ones self and being consistent. I think you just posted this out of spite, with no real basis.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 21:34   #114
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Hum... I have been in eXilition these 2 past rounds we've played as an alliance. I've never once witnessed a use of vnc. F.ex round13 I could basicly say I had HC level intel about everything happening within our borders. I've not once comed cross with vnc abuse nor am i aware that eXilition itself would encouraged cheating (or even support planets) in any form. I find it abit silly sum1 from the opposite side has "better" external intel compared to what I know/have seen. I suppose if u say 1 thing and repeat it over and over, eventually the mob begins to buy it. In this case I think 1up themselves started to believe their own propaganda, starting when the 2 alliances encountered the first time.

About topic: Yes, eXilition hit 1up hard early on, and yes 1up had every right to counter on that. However tbh there r different ways of attack an alliance, and 1up started early on @ forums. We countered that in game. Who started hostilities is a way to wiev the matter I suppose. But then u get what u give.

Not 1 alliance have given up the fight yet, 1up included. Lets hope the round keeps up like this.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 21:35   #115
Geezer77

Quote:
also, i keep seeing these vnc jokes. i know for a fact, and can prove it*, that kaifux used it in Rd 13, and this round (though, nomhardcore proof this round). So hopefully these little jokes are "We did it, its funny" not "we got accused of it, its funny". Because it was done.
I Think this post brings up the VNC matter and your accusation.

Don't try and insult my intelligence, you only making yourself look like a hypocrit!!

Unread 27 Nov 2005, 22:54   #116
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
I Think this post brings up the VNC matter and your accusation.

Don't try and insult my intelligence, you only making yourself look like a hypocrit!!

"Brings up" means initiate. I didn't "initiate" the VNC talks. The thread is about 1up. I apoligize for saying "VNC" and "Kaifux" and "RD 13". You don't have to defend yourself/exil anymore m8.

Last edited by Chika; 27 Nov 2005 at 23:00.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 00:26   #117
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
There is a big difference between repeating ones self and being consistent. I think you just posted this out of spite, with no real basis.
Actually, it was more the point that you engage in spite. I've had a lot of dealings with you under various nicks on IRC, and I've never had a problem with you, and I hpld nothing towards you that would lead to spite. Yet when it comes to forums, the words bitter and twisted always seem to sum you up. I don't know if that's a problem with your communication or my interpretation, but I always know roughly what you're gonna post, and it's always whatever will offend the most people.

You were accuing someone of always posting "the same old shit" (however you chose to word it), and your posts could be summed up just as well. You always seem to post the same stuff in the same way. Simply put, you were describing yourself.

I honestly mean no offence by this, it is simply true.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 00:32   #118
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Too long to bore you all with having twice
Suggesting exilition never used support planets seems ludicrous to me as all the evidence suggests otherwise. It is nothing to be ashamed of as it was perfectly legitimate.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 00:43   #119
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Suggesting exilition never used support planets seems ludicrous to me as all the evidence suggests otherwise. It is nothing to be ashamed of as it was perfectly legitimate.
I suggested no such thing. I said it wasn't encouraged. Wether using supports or not was/is an individual choise. I wouldn't pay a friend to play account to support mine, alltho if sum1 choses to do so I couldn't really care less (provided it wasn't against rules).

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 00:59   #120
Bashar
Idle Git

Good for you then lizardking. I clearly misread your post . :/
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 01:01   #121
Geezer77

The only thing i would like to add on the issue of the support planets, is the fact that PA crew changed the rules to stop them being using, fair enough nothing much anyone can do about it whether we agree with it or not. But the way planets that were deffing out of tag were closed for the offences being commited before the rules were changed. My knowledge is limited to only a few of these cases occuring and i didn't have the time to investigate further so if these closures did not happen then i have my information incorrect.

However if they did happen i think it is ludicrous, people getting punished for using a tactic that is perfectly legitimate when they launched there fleets for only PAcrew to suddenly change the rules and close them. A couple of cases these closures happened when the last time they sent def was 3-4 days before the rule change. Now that to me is injustice, how can you be guilty of breaking a rule that didn't even exist at the time.

Just one little gripe ive had over this rule change to be honest

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 01:54   #122
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And yet another AD thread started with the best intentions falls into the murky depths of baseless accusations and pointless bickering.

But then we wouldn't have it any other way, would we gentlemen?
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 02:10   #123
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well all i said was that i dont respect 1up, not for there actions ,stamina or anything

and yes i said they starts to whine on "forums" cos there is the place the silly admins get their input it seems

but all in all a silly topic gets silly replies... cheers
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 02:14   #124
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I know i gave 1up some credit where it was due, but on a side note, will their old enemies LCH finish 4th lol? Fingers crossed...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 03:13   #125
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

mofos

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.

Last edited by SkyHead; 28 Nov 2005 at 03:24.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 03:27   #126
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
lots of bullshit including ship jumping

this coming from the guy who organised a big ship jumping orgy in r14.

Read the bits about you complaining about ship jumping, laughed and stopped

Although I wouldnt say exi are so much better then 1up, they are about the same quality wise and as with every alliance have good and bad moments

edit: your edit really shows your intelligance

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 03:30   #127
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Seems to be going a bit out of subject. The thread was about 1up doing good despite having heavy incs. Respect for keeping the moral high even trough heavy losses and recovering. Sign of a true alliance, even if it seems that it is not performing aswell as it has in the past.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 03:31   #128
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Hum... I have been in eXilition these 2 past rounds we've played as an alliance. I've never once witnessed a use of vnc. F.ex round13 I could basicly say I had HC level intel about everything happening within our borders. I've not once comed cross with vnc abuse nor am i aware that eXilition itself would encouraged cheating (or even support planets) in any form. I find it abit silly sum1 from the opposite side has "better" external intel compared to what I know/have seen. I suppose if u say 1 thing and repeat it over and over, eventually the mob begins to buy it. In this case I think 1up themselves started to believe their own propaganda, starting when the 2 alliances encountered the first time.

About topic: Yes, eXilition hit 1up hard early on, and yes 1up had every right to counter on that. However tbh there r different ways of attack an alliance, and 1up started early on @ forums. We countered that in game. Who started hostilities is a way to wiev the matter I suppose. But then u get what u give.

Not 1 alliance have given up the fight yet, 1up included. Lets hope the round keeps up like this.
Are you the long running Dragons BC/HC who played around with jurgen/MrJ`s bot for many rounds while playing pia, or didnt you see any cheating there either?
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 03:54   #129
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
this coming from the guy who organised a big ship jumping orgy in r14.

Read the bits about you complaining about ship jumping, laughed and stopped

Although I wouldnt say exi are so much better then 1up, they are about the same quality wise and as with every alliance have good and bad moments

edit: your edit really shows your intelligance
Not everything goes off an personal agenda, and really LCH > 1up is a bigger jump then Ins > Reunion would ever be, so shut your smart cutie little ass up my dear: )

Your post reflects upon your dumbness, as where my edit got as much into your thick scall then the original post ever would have.
Now kindly send another fleet in my direcftion and stfu (You read the post, didn't you)

Got one word for you misses, and I aint coming back to say it..

qpasa (and dissapear)

Last edited by SkyHead; 28 Nov 2005 at 04:01.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:06   #130
SkyHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Are you the long running Dragons BC/HC who played around with jurgen/MrJ`s bot for many rounds while playing pia, or didnt you see any cheating there either?

How could he have, they feed him to much beer from what I remember.

What was your relevance anyway flametroll?

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:16   #131
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
How could he have, they feed him to much beer from what I remember.

That he has about this ---><---- much credability on this matter. A cheater who claims not to see any cheating. Now that is pretty damn convincing. You got it now peabrain?
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:19   #132
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhead
Irony
1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.
4. Skyhead calling someone else a flametroll
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:19   #133
SkyHead

Quote:
That he has about this ---><---- much credability on this matter. A cheater who claims not to see any cheating. Now that is pretty damn convincing. You got it now peabrain?
And that is as much credibility you got with saying that we are cheating, because infact you hardly even know what EXilition is.

Thanks for making it so much easier to make my point.

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:22   #134
SkyHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Irony
1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.
4. Skyhead calling someone else a flametroll
LOL
You always made me laugh with these posts, but please referr me to any of my previous 46 posts that were direct flaming (except one thread, which doens't count as my account got suspended for some time after it), and we all learn after a suspension don't we?

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:24   #135
Treveler

Quote:
And that is as much credibility you got with saying that we are cheating, because infact you hardly even know what EXilition is.

Thanks for making it so much easier to make my point.

Ohh no. You really got me there
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:27   #136
SkyHead

Quote:
Ohh no. You really got me there
Was it as good for you as it was for me??

Or was I the only one gooing rrrrraandy here

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 04:36   #137
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
please referr me to any of my previous 46 posts that were direct flaming
ok...
Quote:
so shut your smart cutie little ass up my dear: )
Your post reflects upon your dumbness, as where my edit got as much into your thick scall then the original post ever would have.
Now kindly send another fleet in my direcftion and stfu (You read the post, didn't you)
Got one word for you misses, and I aint coming back to say it..
qpasa (and dissapear)
Quote:
mofos
Quote:
Kargool in claiming dogs can read non-shocker!!!!!!
It was your smell!
Quote:
IN THE NAEM OF KAIFUX AND EXILITION I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON TEH ALIES OF 1UP ADN TOF!!!!!!!!!!11
AND YEES THE BUG ABUSE WAS ALL AFTER OUR SUPER EVUHL PLAN!!!!!!!!!111
DIE MUSHROOMS
regaerds SkyHead
( sarcasm is unbecoming of you )
Quote:
(except one thread, which doens't count as my account got suspended for some time after it)
So? its still flaming even if you dont want me to count it
Quote:
and we all learn after a suspension don't we?
Evidently not...
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 06:40   #138
SkyHead

Quote:
ok...

( sarcasm is unbecoming of you )

So? its still flaming even if you dont want me to count it

Evidently not...
*giggles, how sweet

I clearly must be of the "bad guys" on these forums

Don't worrry, I'll go back to plundering figars pets now.

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 07:24   #139
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
*giggles, how sweet

I clearly must be of the "bad guys" on these forums

Don't worrry, I'll go back to plundering figars pets now.
no, not the bad guy, more like the village idiot
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 09:51   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Lol, I find it amuzing that you of all pple are critizing my posts and being convinced that what you post would be of better quality or more 'consistent'?

Do I often post about the same stuff, hell yes. There are certain things I believe in and stand for and if it's about that subject then yes I voice my opinion. Yes I'm obviously obsessed by Angels but well ...

Nonetheless, did it make my post invalid? Are you saying that it is ok to not report a cheater if it may compromise one of your IRC buddies? Cause that's my point. If you say you got prove of them using VNC but will not give out the evidence as it might screw over a buddy, then I sadly have the same respect for you as for the cheater you're protecting.

I'd report any of my buddies if they cheat. It has nothing to do with whether I like them or not. And I assume they'd do the same.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 09:58   #141
SkyHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
no, not the bad guy, more like the village idiot
And still your ally is losing to mine, with using the double firepower on us then we do on you (and yus I'm aware 1up receives it fair share of random incs to), and your being used as flak by an alliance last round you wouldn't even consider near 1up quality..

Now I start to understand why you need to go make these bs post and talk down on people, well why dont ya do just that and I'll have my fun see what XP I can finnish off with or whatever, every man to his desire aye?

Unread 28 Nov 2005, 10:06   #142
Phil^
Insomniac

in order for you to credibly claim 1up are being used as flak you need to prove that they are being told to target specific gals for the benefit of another alliance.
you also need to prove that these same gals were not targetted for a better reason - such as roid counts
furthermore you have to prove that 1up hc are subserviant - obeying commands from others ( and knowing the egos involved this ones a little far fetched )

until you have the ability to do both of these things, its a little premature dont you think to accuse someone of being merely used as flak - infact its little more then a mediocre attempt at excusing exilitions inability to defend its members completely

Last edited by Phil^; 28 Nov 2005 at 10:12.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 10:55   #143
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in order for you to credibly claim 1up are being used as flak you need to prove that they are being told to target specific gals for the benefit of another alliance.
you also need to prove that these same gals were not targetted for a better reason - such as roid counts
furthermore you have to prove that 1up hc are subserviant - obeying commands from others ( and knowing the egos involved this ones a little far fetched )

until you have the ability to do both of these things, its a little premature dont you think to accuse someone of being merely used as flak - infact its little more then a mediocre attempt at excusing exilitions inability to defend its members completely
1up HC aren't taking orders from anyone, why even waste all that time talking about it.
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 10:59   #144
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

/me gets the pop-corns. Looks like eX and 1up need more than 1 battleground to fight each other
Good game 1up. I expected nothing less from you though
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 11:43   #145
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
1up HC aren't taking orders from anyone, why even waste all that time talking about it.
to point out the flaws in Skyheads argument of course
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 12:27   #146
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

heh, ppl like treveler/chika/rest of idiots: seems you guys got heavily traumatised by something in your past, some way you blame that on eXilition. i could give you some other advice, like getting some therapy.

each time someone brings up eXilition treveler starts screaming "JURGEN, DRAGONS LDK BOTS WTF CHEATS", now correct me if im wrong but i never seen Jurgen or mrj as members of eXi.. i have never seen cheating in eXi (well besides our usual VNC'ing!!111)

but this is totally explainable, its human defense mechanism. before eXi joining pa(mostly new players to this game) there was 1 alliance that outclassed whole pa universe. seems no one could match them till eXi decided to play pa. now that alliance is so much flying in space they think they were unbeatable, but when a better alliance came that outclassed them on all things the only thing to be said is "ah we got owned, so that means they must be cheating because we are the best"

your problem: you overestimated yourself too much, way too much and you underestimated your enemy. you arent the best, im quite dissapointed from the 2 pax round i played i thought 1up was a silly joke or a boogieman for pa universe, but we easily killed you.

now **** off with your cheat bullshit whiners

p.s. we are using VNC jokes on irc alot aswell, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 12:39   #147
Phil^
Insomniac

as i recall, allegations that exil were going to be cheating were around way before the ticks had even started - I was the one people kept pestering about it ( being head multihunter at the time )
this was because exil ( dragons at this time ) HAD cheated in pia and were caught spectacularly doing so. ( jurgen, mrj , web interface for bots, etc )
mud sticks, and so people thought exil were going to cheat in pa too - old habits die hard as it were.
thinking that people only started to accuse exil of cheating because they came to pa and did well in it, is nonsense.

Personally, i still think a select core of them do. All of which are highly capable at hiding their tracks (and coming up with excuses if they get closed) and none of them prepared to reveal their dirty little secret to anyone else - Even those in the alliance.
Its quite probable that if the HC arent in on it themselves, they arent even aware of it going on.

flame me all you want but all you'll do is amuse me in the process since im not likely to change my opinion :-P
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 12:40   #148
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
but when a better alliance came that outclassed them on all things the only thing to be said is "ah we got owned, so that means they must be cheating because we are the best"
I don't recall any 1up members claiming ND are cheating. What's your point?
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 12:45   #149
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
i dont recall ND ever beating 1up in previous round, or you must be talking about this round where your members have been whining about ND not picking your side.

and as if yourself think ND is better then your alliance, or just in better position atm?

my point is: this cheating stuff is totally hilarious, it just shows how incompetent your members are and how lost their minds are: you have got beaten fair and square in r13, we were better then you and we won. now encourage your ppl to search for help or we will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 12:48   #150
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
haha zingggggggg