User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 00:40   #51
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Give 1up some respect....

The wording of your post suggesting you were rejoicing in this rule change. If you actually aren't well good on you. I'll stop targetting you in my posting if that's the case. The 1up connotation seems apparent from quite a number of 1up members very vocal defence of the rule on PA thread from my reading of it.

My opinion is that a lot of people are cooking up arguments full of cack (i've discussed why this is so on the thread on PD, so my justification is on there if you wish to read it) to attempt to disguise the fact that they know they can get a good advantage from the rule, and that advantage is firmly alliance related whether officially sanctioned by the alliances themselves or not.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:15   #52
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Clearly playing the "1up actually are the best alliance in the game now that this new rule is in place, we're now the alliance to beat" card.

It pisses me off a bit, because I've seen as many of these out-of-alliance 70%+ Viper planets used by 1up as I have eXilition, I haven't observed anything of it from other alliances.

Interestingly, these planets I've observed (with regard to the former alliance), and there's quite a few, have been used by individuals NOT the alliance.
I run calls quite often, and I'm continuously in our defense room...the defense fleets offered and sent are ALWAYS from tagged members, not once have I had a fleet offered, sent, or have I recruited the use of any planet outside of our in game tagged members for defense purposes. If members are doing so on their own, and without the knowledge of this alliance's command structure...then see, one must provide evidence to that effect, simply typing it, doesn't make it so. In the planning stages this alliance at no time either discussed, nor considered the use of this tactic

So let's not sling that bullshit around, 1up isn't utilising this tactic, simple as that. If members are recruiting the use of friends (other than in galaxy help) and not reporting their defense calls, covering them in "other" or "less than desireable" manners, I, and the defense officers in 1up would certainly be un-aware of it. When a call is reported, we ask for any in galaxy information as far as existing defense, then we work from there.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 27 Nov 2005 at 01:32.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:24   #53
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think nd, angels and exilition are doing better than 1up at the game of planetarion right now.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:26   #54
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Clearly playing the "1up actually are the best alliance in the game now that this new rule is in place, we're now the alliance to beat" card.
Seriously, are you looking for reasons to criticise? How the hell do you get to that? 1up are currently sat in 4th, we are clearly not currently the best alliance in the game. People seem to be looking for things in my posts that just aren't there. You appear to be playing the "exilition must have been the best alliance in the game until this rule came into force card". See how easy that is, whether you meant it or not. The difference is, in your post the implication is there, in mine it is not.

Where the hell do you get all this utter tripe from?
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:28   #55
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Speculation into something which is mis-understood is what i get from most of AD. Exilition lost heavily in one night. It not the first time, i wouldn't say it would be the last. I remember it happening numerous times in R13, why people feel the need to accuse or cast opinions other than the fact they got heavily targetted by 2 alliances is beyond me.

Respect to Heartless for every post he makes to be so blatantly one sided and straight to the point though!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:28   #56
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'll stop targetting you in my posting if that's the case.
All you need do is read the 2 threads it was discussed in, the one by Phil and the one announcing it, search for my nick in those threads and read my posts. I thought it made my position on the matter quite clear, evidently I was wrong.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:46   #57
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
All you need do is read the 2 threads it was discussed in, the one by Phil and the one announcing it, search for my nick in those threads and read my posts. I thought it made my position on the matter quite clear, evidently I was wrong.
I have only read the thread stickied on PD. There are lots of posts in that thread.

As much as I would like to, I struggle to digest it all, hence i only have a general overview of opinions.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 02:47   #58
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

It pisses me off a bit, because I've seen as many of these out-of-alliance 70%+ Viper planets used by 1up as I have eXilition, I haven't observed anything of it from other alliances.

Interestingly, these planets I've observed (with regard to the former alliance), and there's quite a few, have been used by individuals NOT the alliance.
With respect, either put up or **** off. Show me the jgp's and if they aren't 1up or ingal I'll report them myself.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 03:29   #59
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The most biased mod to ever dwell on AD read something into a post that isnt there. Ohh what a shocker...
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 05:30   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
The most biased mod to ever dwell on AD read something into a post that isnt there. Ohh what a shocker...
Every time I read a post like this I claw my own eyes out. So please if not for my sake, lokken's sake or AD's sake (list does indicate relative importance by the way) just think of the horrendous cost on the NHS for all those eye-transplant operations I keep having before you make another post like this one again.

If you're ever in doubt just think to yourself, what would Genghis Khan do? Genghis knows best.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 12:04   #61
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

I think I have uncovered the true meaning of JonnyBGood's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Being a mod doesn't exlude you from expressing your opinion. He has not abused his postion in any way throughout this thread, what does lokken being a mod have to do with anything? Your post is crap.

I like Genghis Khan and many other figures from history
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 13:54   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

Genghis Khan is actually the mythical 3rd moderator of Alliance Discussions.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:24   #63
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
snip
you ever considered taking up a career in politics? with your firm grasp of talking utter bollocks you'd be an over night sensation.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:33   #64
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
you ever considered taking up a career in politics? with your firm grasp of talking utter bollocks you'd be an over night sensation.
I have a degree in politics. One thing I learnt is that when you want to accuse someone of talking bollocks, you tell them what is bollocks and why it is bollocks. You also provide some justification of why it is bollocks and some counter arguments.

Thankyou for that completely pointless and uninformative post. Kindly piss off until you can be bothered to post some sort of backup for what you say. Mindless drivel such as that has no benefit to anything.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:44   #65
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

neither is anything you post. One thing 99% of this country have learnt over the years is to ignore any politicians and just prey to God that they die long before their time is due.

But I'm in the other 1% I guess. All your posts in this thread have been purposefully directed to annoy certain members of the community. You hide your exact meaning behind carefully constructed sentences such that you can come back later and go "omg retard i never said that", when all you did was imply it. You might claim that you didn't, but at the end of the day .. it doesn't matter if you intentionally did or didn't, if everyone reading this thread thinks you did.

If the latter is the case, then you should go back to kindergarten school and start re-teaching yourself the basics of the english language. I would help out but I neither have the time nor the inclination to help out "people" like you.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:48   #66
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

right now I see 1up down 7% or so. And everyone else is up. I whole-heartedly agree with the exil omgtwattage coinciding with the new rule of the defence thingy etc. Sadly, it seems that overall it changed nothing.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:53   #67
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

go chris go!!
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:58   #68
newt
Banned

"This was a particularly pointless and shit post. At least backup what you say instead of dismissing out of hand - Bashar"

I hope you give Morden a smiliar neg rep? Unlikely I'm guessing?

On topic, having 1up ingal, i know they've had some very shit times this round but keep on fighting. mucho kudos to them .. but at the end of the day, its the same in every alliance (well, most alliances).
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:07   #69
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

well we clearly must still be using those defence planets, cuz how on earth are we getting a positive gain when we're getting concentrated incomings from 2+ alliances. oh wait, the vnc master server is up again, that must be the reason.

in the end it's the alliance memberbase which makes the difference, good luck fighting us until the end of the round and ruining your chances of getting top1, again
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:11   #70
Bashar
Idle Git

Newt - I'm still waiting for you to give some justification of what you said. Generalisations don't do anything. The things I mentioned were facts. They were observations. If people are adding their own context when interpreting them, well, that's their fault. I have directed no posts at annoying people. I have had a rather large number of posts directed at me personally trying to insult/offend me or implying that I have beenn arguing for and supporting something that I have very definitely and publically objected to.

If you can't take my posts, show which bits are 'bollocks' (as you so rudely put it) and show why they are, then you should probably reconsider posting.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:17   #71
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

also, i keep seeing these vnc jokes. i know for a fact, and can prove it*, that kaifux used it in Rd 13, and this round (though, nomhardcore proof this round). So hopefully these little jokes are "We did it, its funny" not "we got accused of it, its funny". Because it was done.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:37   #72
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I'm sorry, bashar and chika, but it's funny to me

But of course I must give credit to 1up as they are the second best alliance in this game, their current rank shows nothing indeed. (Look, mom, I finally poated something about the topic.)
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:48   #73
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
good luck fighting us until the end of the round and ruining your chances of getting top1, again
I assume this particular piece of rubbish refers to Kaifux' claim in your meeting last night that 1up has devoted this round to attacking exi. You should maybe look at who attacked who first (hint: exi were attacking 1up from tick 100 onwards and continued to do so even when we were 4th) then take a huge pinch of salt and reevaluate the truth of his ludicrous claim.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:52   #74
Geezer77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
also, i keep seeing these vnc jokes. i know for a fact, and can prove it*, that kaifux used it in Rd 13, and this round (though, nomhardcore proof this round). So hopefully these little jokes are "We did it, its funny" not "we got accused of it, its funny". Because it was done.
So why didn't you prove it in R13, or this round with your proof. Now i never say there is no cheating going on, as through the years of playing these games cheaters are everywhere, every alliance etc, but this goes on without the authorisation of the alliance as any self respecting member would report them for ruining the game people pay good money to play. But R13 1up and there allies accused Exilition of cheating as an alliance, which was totally unfounded unless i was kept in the dark the entire round.

Numerous people i knew in 1up and other alliances all said they had proof, but refused to show me, and im assuming refused to show PA crew/ MH team, as according to all the accusations we all would of been closed. Now ive had enough of lame excuses of tainting the an alliances achievements / name, as Mazz so elequently puts it. Show the evidence, or shut the **** up.

And now back on topic, no one is under-estimating anyones abilities. Why 1up are getting targetted heavy from start of round and why 2 of the top4 alliances target Exilition in force every night. Keep it up, round is getting more and more interesting every day

Oh and yes it seems the original point about the support planets has been thrown out the window looking at todays sandmans page.

Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:56   #75
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I assume this particular piece of rubbish refers to Kaifux' claim in your meeting last night that 1up has devoted this round to attacking exi. You should maybe look at who attacked who first (hint: exi were attacking 1up from tick 100 onwards and continued to do so even when we were 4th) then take a huge pinch of salt and reevaluate the truth of his ludicrous claim.
Exi were gunning for 1up Pre-Tick. Exi hit 1up coords as they discovered them. Exi HC banned (without permission) buddy packs with 1up because before the round even started, they knew they were going to hit 1up from the jump. How/why they are complaining about 1up hitting them back is like a robber being pissed because the home owner shot him, when he climbed into thier window.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:01   #76
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
Oh and yes it seems the original point about the support planets has been thrown out the window looking at todays sandmans page.
-5.4k roids yesterday, only +690 roids today after most your attacks have landed......

I am intrigued to know which bit of sandmans you are looking at.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:09   #77
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I am very sorry but I wasn't present at that meeting and haven't read the log yet. Of course we did it, it's natural, we're as stupid as you are, we overestimated our power and the new shipstats didn't really help either :) I have problems with alliances which don't deserve to, winning a round. In r13 it almost happened with Angels quietly cruising along to top1, fortunately it didn't happen, but in this round Angels or ND will most likely take the round if new blocks aren't formed soon. Note that I'm not complaining, it's just my personal opinion that an alliance which hasn't fought hard for the victory doesn't deserve it and can't be considered as the _best_ alliance.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:11   #78
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
How/why they are complaining about 1up hitting them back is like a robber being pissed because the home owner shot him, when he climbed into thier window.
People can go to jail for that sort of thing you know. Maybe thats eXs point.

Then again probably not.

Last edited by veX; 27 Nov 2005 at 19:47.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:15   #79
Chika

Quote:
So why didn't you prove it in R13, or this round with your proof. Now i never say there is no cheating going on, as through the years of playing these games cheaters are everywhere, every alliance etc, but this goes on without the authorisation of the alliance as any self respecting member would report them for ruining the game people pay good money to play. But R13 1up and there allies accused Exilition of cheating as an alliance, which was totally unfounded unless i was kept in the dark the entire round.

Numerous people i knew in 1up and other alliances all said they had proof, but refused to show me, and im assuming refused to show PA crew/ MH team, as according to all the accusations we all would of been closed. Now ive had enough of lame excuses of tainting the an alliances achievements / name, as Mazz so elequently puts it. Show the evidence, or shut the **** up.

And now back on topic, no one is under-estimating anyones abilities. Why 1up are getting targetted heavy from start of round and why 2 of the top4 alliances target Exilition in force every night. Keep it up, round is getting more and more interesting every day

Me personally, I had no reason to voice about anything in either rd (rd 13 or rd 15) as I was utter shit in both and in rd 13 I was actually on the side with exil for the begginning portion of the round. And this round, I have been far to inactive to care. 1up members know that exil cheats, but they know only because friends in exil told them. Doubt many really would expose thier friends etc. At least thats what I am guessing.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:17   #80
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
People can go to jail for that sort of thing you know. Maybe thats eXs point.

Then again probably not.
In the US, if you climb into someone's window, and they have a gun with a proper permit, they can stand up, and shoot you right between the eyes. Lol @ exil.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:19   #81
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Note that I'm not complaining, it's just my personal opinion that an alliance which hasn't fought hard for the victory doesn't deserve it and can't be considered as the _best_ alliance.
I kinda agree with you on this. As hard as I try to accept the fact that the alliance who's won is clearly the best as the game involves far more than just military battles, I find it very difficult to accept that alliances who've had an 'easy ride' are the same quality. I guess that's just bitterness or bias though. Trouble is though, the game does involve more than just military battles.

I guess knowing which battles to stay out of is as much military genius as winning the seemingly impossible battles.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:25   #82
Geezer77

Quote:
-5.4k roids yesterday, only +690 roids today after most your attacks have landed......

I am intrigued to know which bit of sandmans you are looking at.
It's not another 5.4k roids lost?? I think that was the original intention of this thread, the fact as soon as the support planet rule was brought into place Exil lose 5.4k roids. Correct me if i have mis-read or fogotten the original intention of this thread.

Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:28   #83
Geezer77

Quote:
Me personally, I had no reason to voice about anything in either rd (rd 13 or rd 15) as I was utter shit in both and in rd 13 I was actually on the side with exil for the begginning portion of the round. And this round, I have been far to inactive to care. 1up members know that exil cheats, but they know only because friends in exil told them. Doubt many really would expose thier friends etc. At least thats what I am guessing.
So your only proof is from word of mouth, or are you saying 1ups only proof is from word of mouth?? Im sorry but i could go and say alot of rubbish to people i know and trusted who play this game, they might believe me. Does that mean it is true.

If you can convict or prove anything from just someone elses opinion, point of view or accusation then democracy is indeed dead.

Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:31   #84
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
It's not another 5.4k roids lost?? I think that was the original intention of this thread, the fact as soon as the support planet rule was brought into place Exil lose 5.4k roids. Correct me if i have mis-read or fogotten the original intention of this thread.
The thread started as nothing at all to do with exilition, but as all good discussions, it's broadened (I think obsessive moderators call it going off topic or being derailed). But if you judge by yesterday, well, the day isn't over yet, but I would agree exilition are on course for a better day.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:31   #85
Chika

Quote:
I kinda agree with you on this. As hard as I try to accept the fact that the alliance who's won is clearly the best as the game involves far more than just military battles, I find it very difficult to accept that alliances who've had an 'easy ride' are the same quality. I guess that's just bitterness or bias though. Trouble is though, the game does involve more than just military battles.

I guess knowing which battles to stay out of is as much military genius as winning the seemingly impossible battles.
Though I agree with the concept, I have to disagree with the implication that lets say Newdawn are not good because they won a round. You have to be good to win a round. No matter how you win it. If that was the case, f-crew got a lot less incoming than the top allies, they are not winning. There is that certain something you need to win. And it doesn't make you less of a winner if in the communities eyes, you didn't win with 24/7 incoming. With so few alliances, everyone can't be hit nightly.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:31   #86
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think your mixing up "best" and "respectable" there HK.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:36   #87
Bashar
Idle Git

Chika, I wasn't implying it meant such alliances were bad alliances, and redcrab wasn't either. Saying they are on the same level as say 1up or exilition is what I meant, and what I believe redcrab meant (my comments were general btw and do not refer to any specific alliances past or present, they purely refer to conceptions).
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:37   #88
Chika

Quote:
So your only proof is from word of mouth, or are you saying 1ups only proof is from word of mouth?? Im sorry but i could go and say alot of rubbish to people i know and trusted who play this game, they might believe me. Does that mean it is true.

If you can convict or prove anything from just someone elses opinion, point of view or accusation then democracy is indeed dead.
From the horses mouth is the only word of mouth that counts in my book. No, I would not argue an issue on the inet because some geek told me it was true. I never hinted on my source of proof, nor did I compile 1up as a "group" as you did. "1ups only proof is from word of mouth??" That whole section is pretty invalid and off the wall, as noone implied/said that. Thus the remainder of your post (this portion "Im sorry but i could go and say alot of rubbish to people i know and trusted who play this game, they might believe me. Does that mean it is true. ") makes no sense at all.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:40   #89
Chika

Quote:
Chika, I wasn't implying it meant such alliances were bad alliances, and redcrab wasn't either. Saying they are on the same level as say 1up or exilition is what I meant, and what I believe redcrab meant (my comments were general btw and do not refer to any specific alliances past or present, they purely refer to conceptions).
Ah, well I had that totally backwards. I do agree with the idea that someone could skim by, but I doubt that applies to this round is what I was trying to say in a nutshell.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:41   #90
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
i think your mixing up "best" and "respectable" there HK.
They mean the same thing in my humble eyes ..

Oh yay, we finally agree on something with Bashar, I feel blessed ) I agree with your last post as well and please call me HK, redcrab is just a very old regged nick, it was actually meant to be a fake nick when I regged it in 2001 to post n00b propaganda about how we roided Maiden of Pain in round4 havoc.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:46   #91
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
They mean the same thing in my humble eyes ..
aint u half blind though

:P

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:56   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am very sorry but I wasn't present at that meeting and haven't read the log yet. Of course we did it, it's natural, we're as stupid as you are, we overestimated our power and the new shipstats didn't really help either I have problems with alliances which don't deserve to, winning a round. In r13 it almost happened with Angels quietly cruising along to top1, fortunately it didn't happen, but in this round Angels or ND will most likely take the round if new blocks aren't formed soon. Note that I'm not complaining, it's just my personal opinion that an alliance which hasn't fought hard for the victory doesn't deserve it and can't be considered as the _best_ alliance.
Lol, and you'd say Angels wouldn't deserve to win this round if we did because of what?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:08   #93
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

"Give 1up some respect.... "

erm no
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:16   #94
Death666

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
"Give 1up some respect.... "

erm no
Why not dude...they are doing well...even though they keep getting hit

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:20   #95
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
This thread is not about me sadly. I have no reason to be bitter. "We" is an inappropriate word also, as you had no part in it. I told the Hc to **** himself. I was really trying my best to stay in 1up.
Now that I have invalidated your post. My post still stands.
1up is still rank 4. Come back from where.
Awww C'mon man... give the guy a break, dude. He just wants to believe to himself that he belongs to a group. Defense mechanism of the mind, you know.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:23   #96
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
Why not dude...they are doing well...even though they keep getting hit
everyone is getting hitted but its only 1up whining on the forums so.......its still no sorry
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:27   #97
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
everyone is getting hitted but its only 1up whining on the forums so.......its still no sorry
Errr.... 1up is whining about it? Read up a few posts to where I was saying about providing justification for what you say. It applies to you too.
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:28   #98
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Whining where exactly?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:30   #99
Death666

Robban1 please read the post before you reply

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 17:33   #100
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Lol, and you'd say Angels wouldn't deserve to win this round if we did because of what?
I didn't say that, I said that you didn't deserve to win round13 and thank god you didn't. And imo 1up and eXi are both better alliances than Angels, yes, but I said nothing about that you don't deserve to win this round.
Closed Thread