User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:18   #1
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts
Planet guns??? in rounds gone by.....

hello,

did PA used to have planetary guns to build?? I'm sure when I used to play I had like EMP guns or something.

Cheers....
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:21   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: Planet guns??? in rounds gone by.....

Yes, PDS. Do a search on here for pds and you'll get quite a few threads on the subject and why they won't be returning.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:39   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

there are ships with emp weapons though

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:47   #4
SimbaX
Can't Touch This

SimbaX is an unknown quantity at this point

pds building was always a stupid and selfish thing to do. why use pds when those res could be better used in fleet expansion.
SimbaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:55   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it used up excess E, and when it fired first it meant people were less likely to hit you due to automatic heavy losses, if you had to go up against neutron turrets etc.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 08:18   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
there are ships with emp weapons though
But it's different than in round 3.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 14:24   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well i have had this row with others but i still think PDS shud return, but i know it wont due to the fact people preffer easier targets to roid now a days. It was harder to roid a planet with PDS as of course you were getting people who had to suicide there fleets to destroy any of the PDS. But anyway i wont go into this debate again

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:19   #8
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

PDS was such a love hate relationship
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:55   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

limittheirconstructiondependingonhowmanystructuresyouhavetoprotectthemfromstructurekillers *whew* there you go, kal, this is another feeble attempt of mine on how i feel about PDS

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 04:32   #10
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I remember before PDS that you could take out wave amps without having to have seige ships.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:10   #11
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

I Think it's better to have the option to build PDS. Thus everyones happy,... i'm still in shock that their gone, when did that happen (not played the last ,... 7 rounds or so
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:34   #12
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

/me misses PDS
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 10:55   #13
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182728

Much better than PDS

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:45   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

bwahahahhahahhahhaha! noah i'm sure you know me as a thread hi-jacker by now heh

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote