User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2005, 22:24   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
New #1 ?? (and 2!)

sorry im not in the know enough, but im assuming WP just lost a 11mill member,..
that's gonna make things interesting all of a sudden,..

plz correct me if im wrong (and leave any typos alone )
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:25   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New #1 ?? (and 2!)

I assume the c7 top10 planet left since he is now in vacation

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:26   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

It was only a matter of time till those lot showed their true colours.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:29   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
It was only a matter of time till those lot showed their true colours.
who are those lot?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:29   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

is it just me or is this gonna be closest finish in a pa round history?
sure the caths suck but at least politics and mechanics are makin this a fun round

Do wp drop their nap with NoS now and try regain second place?

also dont the planet in question have like 200 mil resources... maybe he takin a break or so
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:31   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
who are those lot?
the hydra BG who are/were wp

www.hydra-hq.com

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 18 May 2005, 22:32   #7
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

im thinking alot of the top 10 sudenly want to finish above WP simply because they led so long,... but NoS is not far behind in second,.. it has thrown it open a bit,..

still the main war is down in 14/15/16th between APA and coven
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:42   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So are we right in assuming the hydra dudes are in the doghouse cos they have had unofficial naps with wp enemies all round, and now that wp realises it has to strike out at the top tier allies, the hydra dudes are being asked to fight or you know where the door is?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:44   #9
Stifler

Rinoa I'm guessing its more "We have grown big so dont need wp anymore"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 18 May 2005, 22:45   #10
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
You'd truly sound more intelligent if you said nothing at all.
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:58   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Just so you understand relik's insult, WP have no NAP with NoS, nor have they had one.

NoS have NAPd both of the original major blocks: the eXi and 1up blocks. They are currently pouncing on WP/HR whilst they are pinned down, and WP/HR are inable to throw everything back at them.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:12   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
This strikes me as a rather obvious abuse of vacation mode. Same thing as TeK last round.

Edit: Seems this is 'fixed' for round 14.

Last edited by Banned; 18 May 2005 at 23:33.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:47   #13
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'You forgot to mention ND being NAPd to WP/HR whilst attacking eXi though.'

To whomever left this feedback; I didn't feel the need to go over the entire political situation of this round as I would get things wrong, and I was just discussing the NoS side of things.

ND aren't NAPd with HR btw, pm me on IRC if you wish for proof or similar.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:49   #14
relik
schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
This strikes me as a rather obvious abuse of vacation mode. Same thing as TeK last round.

Edit: Seems this is 'fixed' for round 14.
Hopefully...supposedly it was planned to be fixed this round but it never happened.
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:58   #15
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Are you telling me that the 72 ticks dont freeze in vac mode as well? Are the Admins actually this stupid?
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:11   #16
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Are you telling me that the 72 ticks dont freeze in vac mode as well? Are the Admins actually this stupid?
yup

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:45   #17
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see WP drop. They had such high hopes.
Ironically I managed to get in a post about WP before Nitina.
This comes as a lesson to the res of the universe: NAPPING ISN'T THE WIN!!!!!!
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:51   #18
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I was hoping WP would win sad I know. But better than exil.
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:56   #19
relik
schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
I was hoping WP would win sad I know. But better than exil.
I wouldn't write anyone off yet, this round is still completely up in the air.
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:38   #20
Rocko

one last push and 1up can still take it
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:38   #21
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
This comes as a lesson to the res of the universe: NAPPING ISN'T THE WIN!!!!!!
Nor is letting your members get away with it, regardless of score.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:52   #22
Creeper

Creeper is an unknown quantity at this point

So who's this guy joining? Exi?
Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:53   #23
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeper
Id suppose so, but regardless of what i think, i really have no clue..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:56   #24
Rocko

Find out in ,.. 69 hours time?
Unread 19 May 2005, 03:20   #25
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

would be fun if he had to wait 72 hours after end of vac mode before joining a new ally. Can't the admin fix this ? WP members deserve the right to punish this shameless behaviour. If there was such things as 'honour' in this game, no ally would take this guy in. I guess we're all waiting to see who's so desperate to win that they recruit him...
Unread 19 May 2005, 03:20   #26
Stifler

I would say hes either joining eX or hydra have decided they have enough score know to tag up seperately, time will tell which they are going to do

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 19 May 2005, 03:21   #27
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeper
I'd be surprised otherwise. But stranger things have happened. Like people quitting top 10 alliances to join much smaller ones.
Unread 19 May 2005, 03:54   #28
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coven to make a late charge up the rankings?
Unread 19 May 2005, 04:18   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So are we right in assuming the hydra dudes are in the doghouse cos they have had unofficial naps with wp enemies all round, and now that wp realises it has to strike out at the top tier allies, the hydra dudes are being asked to fight or you know where the door is?
You really are clueless.
Ive seen Hydra hitting any nice targs as long as theey arent WP/HR. Just like they raped ur gal numerous times.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 05:58   #30
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
one last push and 1up can still take it
Truely it is sad to see 1up at rank 10 atm. But I guess the game would suck if they won three rounds in a row. Ironically, if ANGELS would have played the way they are playing now the entire round, EXIL and ANGELS would be #'s 1 and 2. But ofc I have to add that there is a high expectancy that EXIL cheated.
Unread 19 May 2005, 06:05   #31
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Truely it is sad to see 1up at rank 10 atm. But I guess the game would suck if they won three rounds in a row. Ironically, if ANGELS would have played the way they are playing now the entire round, EXIL and ANGELS would be #'s 1 and 2. But ofc I have to add that there is a high expectancy that EXIL cheated.
oh btw.. if im correct angels has nearly no incs, mostly random, as neither of the sides has time to throw fleets at them

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 19 May 2005, 06:22   #32
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
oh btw.. if im correct angels has nearly no incs, mostly random, as neither of the sides has time to throw fleets at them

I would proabably agree with you here

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 19 May 2005, 06:52   #33
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

WP were never going to win. They should have seen the problems with the Hydra BG long ago and acted on them then. It might have cost them the #1 position at the time, but it would have put them in a stronger position now.

p.s. Any bets on how soon Angels will get roided?
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:01   #34
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
You're about as correct as you always are on these forums

That must be why Irvine, Alki, Unknown, MiNdEbLoW and the rest of the DC team are constantly spamming the channels promising Lollypops for ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
p.s. Any bets on how soon Angels will get roided?
as far as I know we get roided every single night, hence the slow roid growth.

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:05   #35
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh
You're about as correct as you always are on these forums

That must be why Irvine, Alki, Unknown, MiNdEbLoW and the rest of the DC team are constantly spamming the channels promising Lollypops for ships.

as far as I know we get roided every single night, hence the slow roid growth.

Look at this

To me it seems like you have been roided majorly 2 times this round, are you really denying it?

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:15   #36
Villeh

I'm not denying anything, but us loosing big "only" twice so far this round doesn't neccessarily mean we never have incoming or loose roids does it? maybe we care about our planets and defend them and such.

* We do not exist *
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:17   #37
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
I'm not denying anything, but us loosing big "only" twice so far this round doesn't neccessarily mean we never have incoming or loose roids does it? maybe we care about our planets and defend them and such.
maybe you should realize that you dont have the same spotlight on you as other allies do.. thats why you guys have the most roids in the uni, cause nobody organizes crazy attacks on you.. once in a while yes, but not all the time..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:41   #38
Villeh

and this is bad because...?

* We do not exist *
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:42   #39
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Who are you and how did you become so shit at everything PA related ?

Really, this drivel of yours is making my eyeballs bleed.

Let me explain to you how much you know: nothing , NOTHING!.
Unread 19 May 2005, 07:49   #40
Villeh

Who are You and why are you Trolling me?

I'm as entitled to post on this forum, whether it's drivel to you or not as anyone else is.

How can you know how much I know about anything since you don't know me?
You're contradicting yourself, but I have a feeling you do that alot?

You hurted my feeling

* We do not exist *
Unread 19 May 2005, 08:20   #41
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

How can you know how much I know about anything since you don't know me?
You're contradicting yourself, but I have a feeling you do that alot?

You hurted my feeling

First off, learn the meaning of what you say or read before actually publishing anything.

I'm pretty sure I can know how much incs Angels get every night without actually being a member.

How do I know this you might ask.. well, I am blessed by the faeries!

Now, I dont claim to know you, your mother, your imaginary girlfriends magical penis or Jabba the Hut. What I do claim to know however, is how much inc you people receive, as I am truely blessed by the magic faeries.

If you 'have a feeling' you know me, then you would also know that I care more for Heinrich Himmler then I do for you.
Unread 19 May 2005, 09:28   #42
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hahhahaahahhhahh
hahhhhahhahahahahahaah
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 09:38   #43
Rocko

hmmmmm Angels for a late surge up the rankings,.. or down
It's easy to "claim" knowledge on this forum,.. as i've said MANY times (ok that bit's a lie) i've personal knowledge on every top10 alliance in PA history, and i've shaped and guided every single alliance win, and the top 10 rankings bellow, all part of my cosmic plan to shape and change PA to My needs!! (enter evil laugh)
Not saying you ain't got a point though, Angels does have an awfull lot of roids,... think a few people have been ignoring them from the looks of it,.. u can only deffend so much
Unread 19 May 2005, 10:40   #44
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

WP clearly rock at retaining loyal elite members like Keiz.

No doubt they will tell us he left because of "RL Issues"

Or is it just a case of a parasitic freeloader jumping ship before it sinks?
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:08   #45
Villeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
First off, learn the meaning of what you say or read before actually publishing anything.

I'm pretty sure I can know how much incs Angels get every night without actually being a member.

How do I know this you might ask.. well, I am blessed by the faeries!

Now, I dont claim to know you, your mother, your imaginary girlfriends magical penis or Jabba the Hut. What I do claim to know however, is how much inc you people receive, as I am truely blessed by the magic faeries.

If you 'have a feeling' you know me, then you would also know that I care more for Heinrich Himmler then I do for you.
You should try eating some sugar, it's good for your brain, which I suspect isn't working at peak performance at the moment.
And your homosexual fantasies about fairies & dead nazis really don't interest me, I would find it interesting though if you could let me know more about how your daily struggle through life is, must physically hurt being this conspicuously unintelligent.

* We do not exist *
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:21   #46
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You should try eating some sugar, it's good for your brain, which I suspect isn't working at peak performance at the moment.
And your homosexual fantasies about fairies & dead nazis really don't interest me, I would find it interesting though if you could let me know more about how your daily struggle through life is, must physically hurt being this conspicuously unintelligent.

I'm suprised people like you are let anywhere near the forums. Tut tut KJ et al. We all know what happened when you let fyodor come to the forums, dont repeat the mistake with Villeh.
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:26   #47
Villeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I'm suprised people like you are let anywhere near the forums. Tut tut KJ et al. We all know what happened when you let fyodor come to the forums, dont repeat the mistake with Villeh.
Idler started the trolling, I just lowered myself to his level for a minute to communicate with him in a way he understand.

How come you, or I should say some, of you 1up fellas are so bitter towards others these days?

I'm just messing around, don't take everything so litterary.

Oh, and I do not in any way represent any official stance from Angels, just my personal rantings this is

* We do not exist *
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:30   #48
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Look everyone knows why he jumped ship, I just dont think anyone is willing to post it on AD.
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:35   #49
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Idler started the trolling, I just lowered myself to his level for a minute to communicate with him in a way he understand.

I started trolling because you were outright lying and it was way to obvious to anyone but yourself, please understand this.

You might want to not misinterept trolling with intellect, it might not be connected.
Unread 19 May 2005, 13:51   #50
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

To make a brief post to explain my feelings -- I know I shouldn't be doing this as I know whatever I say it's bound to be twisted, flamed, and torn asunder -- and why I did what I did Wednesday evening. This isn't a press conference, so even if you want to scream your heart out, it's not going to move me a bit.

First of all, I have been playing very active since the beginning of the round, as a member of the Hydra battlegroup. We joined the round as a part of Wolfpack, and that's what Hydra still is -- don't confuse my actions to Hydra's. After a while, I got promoted to Hydra Battle command staff, to help around the sole person who was responsible for those issues at that point. Friction with Wolfpack in the start was huge, with certain Wolfpack command staff people being slow to react into actions that would actually help integrate Hydra into the alliance structure. At around tick 500 or so, NitinA started to work on organizing the interaction between Hydra and Wolfpack. At this point, I was made a fleet commander (later a battle commander), and Mystical a battle commander in Wolfpack -- one of the descisions I most regret at the moment. I was getting very burdened taking care of my galaxy and my planet from day to day, and sorting my duties as with Hydra's diplomatic relations and whatever little I did in WP.

In any case, I was quickly getting exhausted. People were falling idle, one by one, in both Wolfpack and Hydra. Some of these people who had more or less said they'll support me for the round, if it'd help me. For the last week, two, or so, I had been waking up several times in a night, usually staying up for a couple of hours each night to sort cover on myself and the yet active Hydra -- phoning people (a system which Wolfpack lacks and which was said not to work with pack when I suggested it), and so forth. If possible, I was getting even more exhausted.

At this point, I felt Wolfpack -- ironically, as I was one of the people attempting to work on the friction between Wolfpack and Hydra -- wasn't providing me support I needed, and Hydra wasn't up for it either. I felt very alone on it; only with the two precious brothers' in arms of mine -- robban and Shar, providing me with the best their stable support. To pile up on this, I'm having serious relationship problems at the moment, and I have two important exams coming up soon so I can't afford being a walking dead right now. I decided -- for the mentioned reasons and a few left unmentioned -- to leave Wolfpack, and talked to the two (nowadays more or less active) head high commanders about it.

I talked to SilverBullet, the HGC CEO about it, and he gave me an elegant "evil eye" about it, even if I thought he'd understand, as a long time friend of mine and a person who himself quitted a few of his duties lately to keep up with real life issues. Next person to feed poop to me was rain (who had also earlier disapproved my upcoming leave from WP), who gave me grief over a Wolfpack attack I ran (though I was merely executing it - the target was given to me by a superior officer), evidently because it had, for some reason (perhaps a recent exile), landed also on a Veneratio friend of his, some Romanian person.

At this point, it broke me. I was quite disappointed by the recent course of actions by the group of people who were supposed to be my support line. I was damn exhausted, and I needed a break. And yes, this combined two of my motives, so I went for it. It's just a game. An online game. It's not worth screwing over my health, school, and social relationships for. So, I took my leave from WP and (regardless of the "massive NoS incomings", consisting of 200ish NoS corvettes, four hundred odd other ships, and 3200 ships worth Aif's fourth suicide on my planet) opted the vacation mode. Yes, to keep my planet alive, and to give a brief second of the round to my life outside Planetarion.

I left my note of resignation to SilverBullet, HGC CEO. I left my resignation to M0shy, Wolfpack DC (who was, at the point of my leave, around 18:30 GMT Wednesday, the highest ranking officer online). I don't feel particularily great about my descision, but I felt and still feel this is the best option for me considering my real life and in game situations. I wish Wolfpack the best of luck and I am grateful for a home they've given me for 1100 odd ticks.

I'll be seeing my future once the time is right.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote