User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 May 2005, 13:26   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Jumpgate scans? we dont need no stinking jumpgate scan,...

This all took place on my Gal m8's planet
Ok, i'll set the seen,..
what started as about 7 fleets incomming,.. dwindled down to four,..
all from different alliance SINND WP HR and Veneratio (im reliably informed)

In the defence u had 8 fleets,.. mostly from in gal

Now marvel at these attackers Sooo full of courage in their hearts that they were sure they could take on the deffence,.. or maybe they just wasnt there for the last 5 ticks

without further ado,.. here's the report,..
http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...9fcc00e08100ee

we wept over the lost 30 spiders,.. we really did

Last edited by Rocko; 13 May 2005 at 15:03.
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:27   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: Jumpgate scans? we dont need no stinking jumpgate scan,...

try spelling "defence" the right way
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:30   #3
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Damn, my fleet!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:36   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Who 'reliably informed' you? I hope it wasn't Wakey... his intel sucks
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:03   #5
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

nope
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:28   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

so you are showing off now because you needed 12 fleets to defend 25k fighters?

and you finally got defence once? or?:S
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:29   #7
bagdad-bob

bagdad-bob is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL@30 spiders and ppl concerned about typos!

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

[F-Crew] -You Know When You've Been [FC]uked
bagdad-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:35   #8
Rocko

showing off? and if you read it properally you'll see i put at the top that it isnt me,..

im showing UP the fact that certain people dont jumpgate scan, or run blind, like they did.

the amount of Deffence there was for the SEVEN initial fleets that was launched,..

jeeze read somthing properly

supose you had trouble with all my "typo's"
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:57   #9
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Suppose we should be flattered that our mistakes are only just being publicized. As if they were unexpected or something.

I suppose "Just Desserts" would be to post some F-Crew mistakes eh? :/ I would, but sadly, there really aren't any.

You guys are rarely ever able to land
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 16:53   #10
SimbaX
Can't Touch This

SimbaX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Suppose we should be flattered that our mistakes are only just being publicized. As if they were unexpected or something.

I suppose "Just Desserts" would be to post some F-Crew mistakes eh? :/ I would, but sadly, there really aren't any.

evil!
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:20   #11
Bork
Blatant Hypocrite

Bork is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko

supose you had trouble with all my "typo's"

Its "suppose" Rocko.

BTW - lol @ all the hostility. Calm down kids!
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:22   #12
Rocko

thanxs bork, im still on step 2 of the 100 step plan of how to spell and type properly :P
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:24   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So they set up an attack - obviously not a very good one, with only 7 fleets - and some of them recalled and the rest weren't around.
Planetarion players in "having a life so not being around to recall shocker". You also only killed 10% of their fleet value despite having over 5x the value in defence. tbh, i'd be happy if i were an attacker, as it could have been much worse from their pov.
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:28   #14
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bork
Its "suppose" Rocko.

BTW - lol @ all the hostility. Calm down kids!
Wasn't meant to be hostile /me lubs F-Crew. Especially Wakey's fleets

Ironnads all the way
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:35   #15
Rocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
So they set up an attack - obviously not a very good one, blah blah blah, yackety yackety YAWN!!!!!.
Play nice and PLEASe read it right,... the deffence there was to cover 7 fleets,.. it wasnt ALL for those FOUR OH MY GOD @ people not understanding what i type,..

stress less, take a chill people,.. rellaaaxxxx
people have a life,.. yeah i know,.. so what,.. it's still all part of the game,.. just thought i'd share with you guys somthing that you dont see everyday well i dont anyway,.. maybe your such a l33t person you see it alllll the time and your bord with it all, fine,...
and you wonder why people dont stay around PA very long with this sort of treatment
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:41   #16
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Well I personally would like to thank all of you who donated 500k value of ships to me by not recalling, I really appreciate it.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:41   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Play nice and PLEASe read it right,... the deffence there was to cover 7 fleets,.. it wasnt ALL for those FOUR OH MY GOD @ people not understanding what i type,..
I didn't say you overkilled the defence. I made referece to several of the attackers recalling. I did also say that you only killed 10% of the 4 fleets that landed... makes me wonder why the others pulled tbh. Obviously some mistake, heh.
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:45   #18
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I didn't say you overkilled the defence. I made referece to several of the attackers recalling. I did also say that you only killed 10% of the 4 fleets that landed... makes me wonder why the others pulled tbh. Obviously some mistake, heh.
Did you not read the battle report? I stole most of the incomming.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:49   #19
Rocko

Why kill when you can steal,.. a ziks best friend should be a cath,.. good partnership of ships being froze then stole
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:00   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Heh, I should start keeping my battlereports around if rocko wants to keep going with this =/. I think it's safe to say that noone here is innocent of sillyness involving sleeping in/not recalling etc.
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:00   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ok?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:26   #22
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I personally have only failed to JGP before landing once due to oversleeping - this was a few days ago. By some miracle both my attacks were actually succesful - only about the 3rd time this round I landed 2 attacks in one night. I was insanely lucky. By rights my fleet should have been stolen like the ones in that battle report!
Unread 13 May 2005, 19:50   #23
Rocko

well since atm im an unemployed layabout i can afford (or should i say am able) to check them all,....
Give it some time and i'll be landing when i shouldn't to

And yeah, i'd personaly love to see some battle reports either like that, or a more evenly matched battle,...
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:52   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's not a battle, this is a battle and this is incomming
Unread 16 May 2005, 10:02   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
try spelling "defence" the right way
Unless he changed it since you pointed it out he did spell defence right. Defence is not spealt with an S like the americains think it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly

Rarely able to land, strange that seeing as our landing rate has been coming in at an average of 75% of attacks successfully landing. And this isnt on some two bit galaxy its on galaxies that are at the upper reaches of the rankings (top 30), Our roids gains back us up on this because for an alliance whois in the lower levels and thus loses alot of roids a day our roid gain ratio blows many of the top alliances out of the water. if theres one thing we know how to do this round its land attacks. Yes theres probally some mistakes, our members are after all on the whole inexperianced so such mistakes happen but theres not been that many really when you take that into account
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 11:44   #26
Rocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
That's not a battle, this is a battle and this is incomming
Ooooo look at the perty colours
Very nice, i like it,.. hard to read, but nice
Unread 16 May 2005, 16:58   #27
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Unless he changed it since you pointed it out he did spell defence right. Defence is not spealt with an S like the americains think it is
He spelt it 'Deffence' originally, I believe. So there
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:43   #28
Rocko

ME? spell somthing wrong,.. nefer ,...
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:47   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
hard to read
What're you, blind?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 00:36   #30
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I landed blind once coz my comp crashed
There was a lot of tears and tantrums for 5 mins and computers where scared of being launched.
I still have bad dreams.

Its ok though i still got 3 roids.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 01:14   #31
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

it all hapens to the best of us at times, or just those with exceptional bad luck. PA is not a way of life
Unread 17 May 2005, 04:06   #32
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
it all hapens to the best of us at times, or just those with exceptional bad luck. PA is not a way of life
It was for me the last couple of rounds Say it aint so!!!
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:07   #33
Rocko

here it goes,.. to all those who had a go at me for this thread
http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=19608
I pulled the wrong fleet,.. was meant to pull the BS fleet, and let my destoryers get some nice roids,... but oh no,.. all my work for the whole round is gone in one blow,...
lesson to be learned here i think
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:40   #34
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

300k value? ouch