User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:15   #251
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

hey guys.
what did england play?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 05:12   #252
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: *** fixture list ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Wed16 Greece 0 - 0 Spain
Wed16 Russia 0 - 2 Portugal
Thu17 England 2 - 0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0 - 2 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1 - 1 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0 - 1 Germany
Sat19 Holland 1 - 1 Czech Rep
awaiting wednesday predictions from peace, jonnybgood and lupin

where am dat lupin? him no log in since June 7
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 09:24   #253
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bloody holland, i cant even depend on them to get me some points
*mutter*mutter*curse*curse*mutter*mutter
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 10:33   #254
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wed16 Greece 0-3 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1-2 Portugal

Thu17 England 2-0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0-3 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1-1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 2-1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 0-3 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2-1 Czech Rep

Those were my previous predictions. I'd like to change them to:

Greece 1-2 Spain
Russia 1-2 Portugal

England 2-0 Switzerland
Croatia 0-2 France

Bulgaria 1-2 Dennmark
Italy 1-2 Sweden

Latvia 0-3 Germany
Holland 2-1 Czech

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 16:48   #255
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace

Wed16 Greece 0-2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1-2 Portugal
Thu17 England 4-1 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0-3 France
Fri18 Italy 1-0 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 3-1 Czech Rep
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:04   #256
1-X
overtired

greece v spain...

6 predicted a draw, 20 predicted a spain win

2 (JonnyBGood and Lupin) didn't predict

similarly for russia v portugal

4 predicted a draw, 22 predicted a portugal win
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:06   #257
1-X
overtired

Greece 1-1 Spain

A : Leshy +3, midge5 +3, 1-X +1
B : Koen +3
C : no change
D : Evergreen +1, JC +1
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:08   #258
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
C : no change
nice one lads

we just need to keep it going now
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:09   #259
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And youre utterly predictable.
That why I'm on top?
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:21   #260
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: *** fixture list/entry form ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 2 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1 - 0 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0 - 2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2 - 1 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 1 - 1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2 - 1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 1 - 2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 3 France
Tue22 Italy 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1 - 2 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 3 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 1 Czech Rep
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:22   #261
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
nice one lads

we just need to keep it going now
hehe
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:23   #262
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cant believe how well Koen is doing.

I face a battle for second, i believe. A serious battle at that

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 19:26   #263
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Hopefully an unsuccessful one, too.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 20:18   #264
1-X
overtired

at this stage in the last prediction league (just over 1/3 through), I was in 15th place, then I took 31 points (6X, 13G) from 25 games to win it. I need that sort of luck once again, but doubt I'll get it.

Russia 0-2 Portugal would be a good start (kiss of death now I've posted it)
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 20:48   #265
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

awh balls, thought i had greece 1-1 spain, but i musta changed it last min, i still have it down as 1-1 on my piece of paper that i picked them on

poor me changing my mind
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 21:19   #266
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Russia 0-2 Portugal would be a good start (kiss of death now I've posted it)
Take it back then, damn you
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 21:37   #267
1-X
overtired

only problem with 0-2 is that most of our group predicted that, so nothing much will change
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 21:44   #268
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		4	2	14
midge5		2	4	10
Kurashima	1	5	8
CoD		0	6	6
SYMM		0	5	5
MrL_JaKiri	1	2	5
1-X		1	2	5

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		3	3	12
roadrunner	1	4	7
Non.Human	1	4	7
LHC		1	4	7
Red		1	3	6
Lokken		1	3	6
Deffeh		0	5	5

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		1	5	8
Ragnarak	0	5	5
at0mic.c0w	0	4	4
Apothos		0	4	4
Zharkov		0	4	4
Lupin		0	3	3
Blastoderm	0	3	3

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	6	9
Evergreen	1	3	6
Grimble		1	3	6
PureviL		0	5	5
JonnyBGood	1	2	5
Stew		0	4	4
Peace		0	2	2

Last edited by 1-X; 16 Jun 2004 at 23:13. Reason: fixed "non-predictor" bug (-1 for Jonny and Lupin)
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 22:33   #269
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

if rui costa didn't score in the 89th minute i'd be on 14 points now
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 22:34   #270
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just need X's
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 22:41   #271
1-X
overtired

can I get a transfer to group C?

maybe I could offer sexual favours to the organiser?
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 23:27   #272
1-X
overtired

preview of thursday's games

England v Switzerland

From 27 predictions, 26 have England to win (lokken has the draw)
58% had gone for 2-0 *before edits

Group A
1-0 SYMM
2-0 Leshy, Kurashima, midge5, 1-X
3-0 CoD
3-1 MrL_JaKiri

Group B
1-0 roadrunner, Koen
2-0 Non.Human, LHC, Deffeh
3-1 Red
1-1 Lokken

Group C
2-0 at0mic.c0w, Dace, Ragnarak, Zharkov
3-0 Blastoderm, Apothos

Group D
1-0 Evergreen
2-0 PureviL, JC
2-1 Stew, JonnyBGood
3-0 Grimble
4-1 Peace

-----------------------------------------------------

Croatia v France

at0mic.c0w has Croatia to win, Leshy and Evergreen have the draw, 24 others have France to win with 0-2 and 0-3 being equally popular.

Group A
0-2 SYMM, MrL_JaKiri, 1-X
1-2 Kurashima, midge5
0-3 CoD
1-1 Leshy

Group B
0-1 Koen
0-2 Lokken, Non.Human, Deffeh
1-2 Red, LHC
1-3 Roadrunner

Group C
2-1 at0mic.c0w
0-1 Apothos
0-3 Blastoderm, Dace
1-3 Ragnarak, Zharkov

Group D
0-0 Evergreen
0-2 PureviL
0-3 Peace, Grimble, JC, Stew
1-3 JonnyBGood

Last edited by 1-X; 17 Jun 2004 at 04:01. Reason: Apothos/CoD/JBG edits
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 23:35   #273
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Statto! Statto!
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 00:04   #274
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

alrire since all the ppl in my group above me predicted the same england score as me a ant to change it so i have the chace to catch them

so can i now make it Enland 3 - 0 Switzerland

thx
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 00:06   #275
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
alrire since all the ppl in my group above me predicted the same england score as me a ant to change it so i have the chace to catch them

so can i now make it Enland 3 - 0 Switzerland

thx
Wounded if it's 2-0!
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 00:15   #276
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Couple of edits:

England 3 - 0 Switzerland
Croatia 0 - 1 France
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 01:50   #277
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: *** Fixture List ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

Thu17 England 2-1 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 1-3 France
Fri18 Italy 0-1 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2-2 Czech Rep
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 08:55   #278
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Selected edits:

Sat19 Latvia 0 - 2 Germany
Sun20 Spain 2 - 1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 0 - 1 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 3 France
Tue22 Italy 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Wed23 Holland 2 - 0 Latvia
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 09:10   #279
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I have Croatia to score against France
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:20   #280
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: *** fixture list/entry form ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Thu17 England - Switzerland 3 - 1
Thu17 Croatia - France 0 - 2
Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark 1 - 2
Fri18 Italy - Sweden 2 - 0
Sat19 Latvia - Germany 0 - 2
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep 1 - 1
thanks 1-X, however mx connection was broke etc..
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:54   #281
CoD
(.) (.)

best edit of all time??? i think so
england 3-0

now all we need is the french to do it, boom boom france
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:58   #282
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Just in order to try and beat people, I'm gonna change to
France 2-1 Croatia
no point getting points if everyone else in my group does :|
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:24   #283
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		4	3	15
midge5		2	5	11
CoD		1	6	9
Kurashima	1	6	9
SYMM		0	6	6
MrL_JaKiri	1	3	6
1-X		1	3	6

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		3	4	13
roadrunner	1	5	8
Non.Human	1	5	8
LHC		1	5	8
Red		1	4	7
Deffeh		0	6	6
Lokken		1	3	6

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		1	6	9
Apothos		1	4	7
Ragnarak	0	6	6
Blastoderm	1	3	6
at0mic.c0w	0	5	5
Zharkov		0	5	5
Lupin		0	4	4

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	7	10
Grimble		2	3	9
Evergreen	1	4	7
PureviL		0	6	6
JonnyBGood	1	3	6
Stew		0	5	5
Peace		0	3	3
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:56   #284
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

2 - 1 so far... wtf
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:59   #285
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

hehe although i wont get the X it makes me happy
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:01   #286
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Sodding Croatians.

Go go France for the 2-2.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:08   #287
1-X
overtired

2-2 ! Burn the witch!
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:08   #288
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

there goes my X as well
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:13   #289
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bloody Gerrard! I had it at 2-0
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:13   #290
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Bloody Gerrard! I had it at 2-0
If I hold him, will you beat him up? I had 2-0 too
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:19   #291
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
If I hold him, will you beat him up? I had 2-0 too
I have a cast on my forearm (fractured wrist) , if you hold him, ill beat him abou the face with it till its stained from top to bottom in his blood.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:35   #292
1-X
overtired

posting tables based on 2-2 because doing so might cause another france goal
EDIT obviously it didn't

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		4	4	16
midge5		2	5	11
CoD		1	6	9
Kurashima	1	6	9
SYMM		0	6	6
MrL_JaKiri	1	3	6
1-X		1	3	6

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		3	4	13
roadrunner	1	5	8
Non.Human	1	5	8
LHC		1	5	8
Red		1	4	7
Deffeh		0	6	6
Lokken		1	3	6

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		1	6	9
Apothos		1	4	7
Ragnarak	0	6	6
Blastoderm	1	3	6
at0mic.c0w	0	5	5
Zharkov		0	5	5
Lupin		0	4	4

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	7	10
Grimble		2	3	9
Evergreen	1	5	8
PureviL		0	6	6
JonnyBGood	1	3	6
Stew		0	5	5
Peace		0	3	3
that's 50% of this round over btw
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:37   #293
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm making a nice comeback.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:38   #294
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

2-2

WHO DA MAN
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:53   #295
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
preview of thursday's games
Croatia v France

Group D
0-0 Evergreen
0-2 PureviL
0-3 Peace, Grimble, JC, Stew
1-3 JonnyBGood
I had that down as 1-1, edited in last night.

Quote:
Croatia - France 1-1

Last edited by Grimble v2.0 on 17 Jun 2004 at 00:06.
Give me one more point due to France being rubbish ta.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 22:28   #296
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn France and Damn Gerrard.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:05   #297
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
I had that down as 1-1, edited in last night.

Give me one more point due to France being rubbish ta.
how did I fail to notice an edit on page 2?

Code:
Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	7	10
Grimble		2	4	10
Evergreen	1	5	8
PureviL		0	6	6
JonnyBGood	1	3	6
Stew		0	5	5
Peace		0	3	3
people, make a new post for edits please
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:14   #298
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 2 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 2 - 1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 1 - 1 Germany
Sat19 Holland 1 - 1 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 0 - 2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 3 - 2 Portugal
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:41   #299
CoD
(.) (.)

grimbles a cheat :P

i bet if france won 3-0 he'd have took the 3 pts, he knew u wouldnt see it, CHEAT

...oh hes not in my group it doesnt matter, sod it, well done
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:44   #300
CoD
(.) (.)

i'll b away till monday so...............

Sun20 Russia 0-1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1-2 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 0-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0-2 France
Tue22 Italy 2-0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 0-2 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 2-0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1-2 Czech Rep