User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 23 Jun 2005, 22:37   #51
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Jedi Academy

"Fixed, nope, that's gonna take some time. It's being towed away from the crash site though. While you've got those pistols out anyways, you should check the capicitor in the right 1, it's either overloaded or about to burn out." Replied Remmon, before turning around with his pistol, still in his right hand, pointed straight up

"If you're a pirate, you can stop thinking about stealing my ship. It's gonna take me a lot of time to fix it up, and without the auto-pilot, there are only 2 people in the galaxy that can fly it. Luckily, I'm 1 of them because the auto-pilot's thrashed. If you're not, how about we put these pistols away?" Remmon lowered his pistol to his side

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 23:35   #52
Fishbone

Fishbone will become famous soon enoughFishbone will become famous soon enough

[ooc -i'm in the hangar, so is flapjack. i believe mrmao just arrived too, as well as mad cat? it's a party! -ooc]

Fyshboon grunted a little. It could have been interpreted as a laugh, for someone who had not laughed for a long time.

"The blaster is intentionally overloaded - small modification of my own. I'd rather take one decisive shot than 5 indecisive ones. I won't ask how you know. I suspect we're here for similar reasons."

He ignored the comment about piracy. People did not need to know about his business.

He lowered the blaster, and looked at CYA. No command was necessary - the Rodian and his droids had a strange understanding. Verbal commands were often not needed. Fyshboon was unsure if this was of the same thing as being able to manipulate objects without touching them, or if it was due to the droid's advanced A.I.

As he was lowering it, he heard someone behind him saying "Jedi". Raising it again, he spun around, and saw a man there.

"I'm no Jedi." Fyshboon was well aware of the laws - Jedi were to be executed and hunted down. He wasn't about to be fired upon for having a couple of visions.
Fishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 03:56   #53
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Teyon steped out from behind the landing ramp of his ship that obscured the view of the young man who he had met in space. He was different now and the change was something that would lead to much pain Teyon could already feel the anger in the young man but it was his choice to make. Teyon was here to rebuild the Jedi order not to destroy sith and there three other promising students allready in the hanger with him.

"Here i am what is it you wish to know?" Teyon asked he once again had his lightsaber out, just in case.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 10:42   #54
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"The volcano, I seek it. Tell me how to get there." Speaking in a demanding tone, he quickly gathered that perhaps it was a good idea to show at least some manners. Fluffie shrugged and continued. "Please."
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:24   #55
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ Fluffie is further into the hangar, so he's already in front of you Fishbone, I am facing him with my back though :P /ooc

"I doubt there's any need to say that." Remmon said to the man standing from him (Fishbone that's you) "There's a jedi over at the other ship, and I'm pretty sure that man ment him." Remmon gestured over to MrMao, who was holding a (deactivated) lightsabre.

"Also, you're talking to someone who's spent most of his life flying ships, building ships and modifying weapons. Your blaster's capicitors are humming quite clearly, although I imagine most people would be unable to hear it, and even if they did hear it, they probably wouldn't recognise it."

Holstering his pistol, Remmon checked over his shoulder to the people who had arrived as well, 1 of them was unmistakenly a jedi, or a jedi hunter who had stolen a lightsabre, but somehow the second seemed unlikely.

"Nice droid you've got there though. I used to have a similar model, but it was used to test some modifications on a rifle I'd made. That rifle only ever fired once..."

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 16:36   #56
Fishbone

Fyshboon glanced at CYA, who seemed very pleased with himself at this compliment.

"Why thankyou sir, although I am sad to hear about your fallen droid. Sounds like an expensive..."

Fyshboon cut him off.

"CYA, you're so easily pleased. One compliment and you're suddenly best friends with them!"

"Sorry sir"

Fyshboon smiled to himself and turned back to Remmon. He put his blaster into the holster and put his hands on his hips.

"So. We all arrive at the same time. I don't really know how I ended up here. Where are we?"

He didn't want to let on that he had had visions yet. The story of a malfunctioning ship, and searching for some help, would do for now.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 17:16   #57
flapjack
crashed computer

"Well... The best location I got out of my nav-computer before it burned upon atmospheric entry was 'Here' I doubt that's much help to you though. I had to swerve at the last moment, just before my hyperdrive kicked in, to avoid a pair of proton torpedoes."

"And yes, that afair with the bot was rather expensive... Less expensive then the same test with a human would have been though."

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 05:29   #58
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Teyon felt the force, the young man still had a role to play in the universe and it was down a different path from the Jedi. At least if he was meant to be a Jedi he would come back. He felt resigened wit hthe young man's choice.
" I only ask for a little time, as you can see there are several others in here who I am sure are allarmed at the information you have just gave them about me. Let me talk to you as a group, then I will let you choose were you wish to go." Teyon talked in as level a voice as he could manage, " All i ask is five minutse of your time."
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 14:39   #59
flapjack
crashed computer

Remmon turned to the man he suspected was a jedi and shrugged.

"It's not like I have anything to do untill the villagers manage to pull my ship, or what remains of it, out of that crater anyways."

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:26   #60
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"I honestly have very little interest in what you have to say, Jedi. Just set me off and we'll be done with it." replies Fluffie, not much paying attention to anyone else present. Just like the Jedi and his words, they were of very little concern.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 18:41   #61
mrmao
oh...sexy...

“Impatience one of the darksides weaknesses,” Teyon mumbled to himself.

Sensing everyone was paying attention to him now he said, “Follow me then.” Everyone followed him out of the hanger. “I am a Jedi master in case do not know that yet. All of you are force sensitive, quite strong too. Myself and a sith master have come here to rebuild our ancient orders. That is why you are here, everyone of you have had a feeling that you need to be here.” He continued through the plaza and down the south corridor. “You now have three choices now, you can go home to were ever you are from, I will not think less of you, it is a very unfriendly universe. Then you have two choices if you wish to be trained. Most people in the universe do not understand there are a light and a dark side to the force, the power that gives Jedi there abilities. The light side teaches selflessness and help to everyone around you. The dark side teaches that through indulging our passions we can gain power.” Teyon had selected a door that appeared to the door to just another storage room. Behind the door was a set of stairs the led down. “ You now have your choice, down there is the catacombs, they lead to a part of the academy in the volcano, there the sith master awaits you. If you wish to leave then you may go. If you wish to learn the ways of the Jedi and the lightside stay here.”

occ/ toke everyone in the hanger over, you are now in the south corridor, make your choice, Jedi, Sith or a boring home/occ
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:19   #62
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

suddonly, a voice fills the room, coming from the catacombs

"The Jedi speaks with a forked tongue... Sith is not about indulging passion to gain power, Sith is about peace, respect, and justice... We seek to balance the universe trough honesty, both to others, and to ourselves. Emotions are a very strong and powerfull part of the force for one reason, and one reason only, emotions are part of our lives, and are needed to make us all complete. The selflessness the Jedi preaches is but an image behind which his order hides, and plots, abusing your trust for their own wicked scemes and plans. We, the Sith do not preach. We offer."

a slight pause comes... then fades again as the voice fills your heads...

"we offer... eternal life... we offer... the truth... we offer... the power of revenge, of protection.... we hold the secrets of all that is the Force"

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:55   #63
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

As soon as the Jedi had said what path would lead to the volcano, Fluffie had taken his departure. He had but one goal and any selflessness that he might have been able to sacrifice himself to in the past was well out of the way now. He descended quickly, not paying much attention to the voice speaking to him; and who knew, maybe the others as well. He didn't need peace...

[ooc while leaving the hangar, Fluffie flicked a switch on a remote in his pocket, locking down his ship /ooc]
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 22:20   #64
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Incom looks up, hearing the voice in his head as he works his way through the catacombs. Already HK-49 was making comments about how he was not able to kill meatbags, but Incom ignored him, but instead "looked" around and continued making his way towards the Sith Academy.*
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 23:39   #65
Fishbone

Fyshboon gritted his teeth. He knew perfectly well what the Sith stood for. He'd tried revenge, it left him feeling hollow and unfulfilled. He knew that emotions were dangerous in combat and in life. That was why he preferred the company of robots. It was easier to let go of a droid, than of a mortal.

He raised his voice a little to the two that headed towards the Sith way of life.

"You know the old laws. There can only ever be two Sith. This means that one of you will not survive the trials. Or you will have to kill your master."

He turned to this Jedi Master.

"If you are indeed a Jedi Master, then I pledge myself to your teachings. I have been having visions of this event now for months, growing ever more vivid. I am not usually a superstitious person, but I believe this is my fate"

He watched the two leave the chamber, tempted to shoot them before they left. He knew that at some point, he would be fighting one or both of them for his life. He then turned back to the remaining people (ooc -is flapjack the only one remaining in the chamber? I can't work out who is here and who isn't -ooc) and raised an eyebrow.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 00:51   #66
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

A voice, echoes through the corridor, seeming to reverberate within the very walls themselves. His mind is filled with images, a volcano, a dark ominous figure standing in it's center upon a tiny island amidst the seething lava.

Picking himself off the floor and dusting himself off, Ryo becomes aware of footsteps. Several sets. Ducking into a crevice between a collapsed girder and the wall he beckons for HCX to hide.

As he waits silently he watches a heavily armed man dressed in what appeared to be a modified mandalorian combat suit walk past, heading unerring somewhere. Half a stride behind him walks a droid, of a type he'd not seen before, he paled slightly as he saw that the droid carried a blaster rifle.

An assassin droid?

The armoured figure pauses for a moment, turning his head towards his hiding place. Ryo ses that the mans eyes are covered, blindfolded, scar tissue around the eye sockets speaking volumes upon what was hidden from view. The darkness and anger radiating from him are palpable, almost physically so. Shrinking back into his hiding place from those sightless eyes he wishes he were invisible, that all the other would see was the rubble and dust. The other man takes a slow double take for a moment and then carries on, the droid making irritated comments.

Breathing a quiet sigh of relief Ryo climbs out of his hiding place, dusting himself down yet again.

"No. I don't know who that was. And yes Assassin droids are still considered illegal almost everywhere.." he says distractedly, quietening HCXs seemingly undecipherable beepings. Looking down, Ryo spots the mans footprints, easily noticable amongst the thick dust.

"Well, he had to come down here somewhere." With that, Ryo starts walking, heading back towards where the dark man had come from.

"It'd be so much easier if there were signs. This way to Jedi Academy, for example." he mumbles, HCX obviously hears him and beeps an affirmative.

[ooc]Sorry for the slight character hijacking. Consider that one untrained, yet quite potent, use of mind trick.[/ooc]
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 02:57   #67
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

[This post is assuming that Bakan is happily (or whatnot) descending the same stairs/passing through the same catacombs at the very 'post-moment' as I am.]

One of the apparantly would-be Jedi's reminded Fluffie himself and apparantly a... blind folded man of the ways of the Sith. Only two, only the strong survive. He eyed his company (which in itself was accompanied, by a.. rather peculiar looking and armed droid), not yet, maybe not at all, speaking to him. The man looked as if he had seen some sort of struggle, combat. As far as Fluffie had gone, one major firefight, that turned out rather bad was it. He was young, his life had been 'kind of easy' so far.

It was pretty shit now. The proverbial shit, had indeed, hit the fan. Maybe it was all to blame on him.... Maybe not, maybe just partially. Whatever the outcome of this dilemma, one thing was sure: besides the hurt he had felt already, more people would go and suffer. Physically, emotionally. As far as he knew, the powers of the Dark Side spread far. Maybe further than his sentiments concerning love for others and what not had gone in his earlier life.

Was he really just being weak, letting himself be guided by these emotions? Would being, or training to become, a Jedi not better suit his life up until now? Maybe... But if someone, or something, had wanted him to be good and protect the weak and whatnot, would that same someone, or something, not have made sure that she had not been murdered?

He looked to his apparant fellow trainee and possible opponent again. What reasons would he have for being here? A random hyperdrive jump, that had lead him here? Or had he... What were all those others doing here? Being drawn here, or something?
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 03:11   #68
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

"Disclaimer: Master, we really should have torn that lurker a new excreation hole for attempting to hide from us sir. And that little droid, I wonder what noises it would have made as I slowly turned it into spare parts."

Turning his head slightly at HK-49, Incom grunted slightly to himself, for he also had clearly seen the figure hiding. Yet he was not here to fight, and thus just simply passed him. If that man wanted to follow, or even tag along with Incom towards the Sith Academy, Incom would not stop him, but nor would he openly ask him if he wanted assistance.

Continuing his walk, Incom noticed another man, this one actively following him. This was a change from the last person, who had mearly hid. This one seemed to think he could just follow him with impunity. Reaching behind his head, Incom untied his blindfold, wrapping it aorund his left gauntlet, and felt the sharp sting as air struck the empty sockets of where his eyes used to be. With a tiny gesture, Incom tells HK-49 to fall back and take up a guard position. Turning right towards the other man, Incom looked at him through the force.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose."
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 03:17   #69
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"I mean bloody nothing to you." The reply was spoken in a fashion similar to a whip hitting the sun burned skin of a random slave, in a random location in a random universe. Even though the other had stopped moving, Fluffie kept going, not altering a single thing to his pace and direction. Or maybe just a little, but only enough to ensure not bumping into the man. That armour he wore, did after all, look as if it'd bounce him back - just like that. "And my purpose... Take one guess, I'm sure you're inteligent enough, big guy. Or is that armor of yours squeezing of the blood flow through your brains?" Again, his words sounded a bit like whipping. He was suprised by himself... He had grown cold in a remarkably short amount of time.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 03:22   #70
Bakan
To Old to Die......

"Humorous Statement: Master, I believe you have just been, and I quote: 'bitch slapped.'"

As the man attempts to walk by, Incom reaches out, his arm almost a blur as he catches the man by the throat with his forearm, knocking him a couple meters away, sending a trail of blood flying. His other hand, also moving blur-like, pulls out one of his weapons and aims it at the man, far enough away to make it a clean shot. With the drawing of his weapon, HK-49 also aimed his weapon, and fired, burning a nice clean blaster burn along the man's upper left shoulder.

Watching his reactions to the blast and the throw, Incom clearly sees that this is no Jedi. Looking down at him, turns away.

"You are no Jedi."
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 03:33   #71
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie gets up, eyeing the droid. The bastard shot him! Looking at his shoulder, the wound looks ok. Nothing to worry about, nothing to write home about. (Not that he had in fact a home to go or write back to, but that's just a detail.) So, as he gets up, he ignores the pain. Bringing his hand up to his throat as it itches, it gets wet. Looking at it, he sees blood on it. Looking up at the idiot that hit him, he gives him the ( filthily blood-red) finger. "Bitch! You got some serious problems you know." But alright, he'd live. He had been through worse recently, emotionally. Could anything weigh up to that? Giving both the droid and the armoured figure the finger again as they really kind of annoyed him, he sucks in some air and blinks, twice, fast. Punk ass space cowboys. Looking at the droid, at its master and back at the droid, he addresses the non-human one first. "Punk ass piece of metal, you wouldn't even serve well as a Hutt pleasure toy." Smirking at his own comment, he turns to the aggressor. The smirk disappears, a rather annoyed expression takes it place. "And **** no, I'm no Jedi. What gave it away? My throat bleeding when you hit it? All Jedi kind of being extinct except the one upstairs, happily sending us over to the Dark Side? Or was it just a lucky guess that the small amount of brain activity that you have left allowed you to make?"
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 11:13   #72
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/well, that's going the right way, the 2 sithies are already trying to tear eachother apart /ooc

"If we are to train, let us proceed. I'm sure this'll take more then just a few days."

Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:55   #73
mrmao
oh...sexy...

As things were going on around him, there was a flash, a vision from the force. It was definetely from the future.
It was a throne room, from the window behind the throne it was on a space station, in orbit, juging from the continents above Kuat. There was one man in the throne he was all in black it was the young man Teyon had met in space. Beside him stood the blind man. Several men in military uniforms entered the room, they werent Repbulic soldiers.

"Is the Virus ready?'" The young man on the throne said.

One of the men bowed, "Yes my Lord, the entir Republic military machine is infected. Give the word and we will activate it and we can have Courascant in a matter of weeks."

The blind man came forward a step a yelled, "Not if the Jedi are allowed to contiune on Antivi."

The young man in the throne quickly quieted his blind counterpart, " Don't worry, my apperntice. General," another man came forward. "Take Sixth fleet to Antivi eradiacte the Jedi."

The vison was most likely from far in the future, the men who had just started there journey to the Darkside would play a role in the universe to come. That was not his conern, he had to train those who stayed, besides the vision had mentioned Jedi as in plural.

" Follow me the first job is to connect to the force." He said

He led the two reaming men to the court yard. "First sit with your legs crossed, then close your eyes and clear your mind as best you can."

occ/ the vison is a sneek peak at the next thread, just something to wett your whistle and keep you all playing./occ

Last edited by mrmao; 30 Jun 2005 at 22:02.
mrmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 22:40   #74
Fishbone

Fyshboon spoke to CYA.

"See if you can find somewhere to dump our things. And get some more equipment from the ship, I'm not sure what we have in the way of food here."

"Yes Sir" CYA exitted and walked gracefully out.

Adjusting his belt, Fyshboon felt surprisingly alone without his droid. Even though he knew the droid was not alive, he still valued the company. He followed the Jedi to the courtyard, and sucked in his breath. The architecture was magnificent. He sat down and crossed his legs, following the Jedi's lead.

Closing his eyes, he tried to clear all he had thought of and make his mind blank. As his breathing slowed, he started to feel light and refreshed.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:52   #75
Bakan
To Old to Die......

[ooc] MRMAO!!!!!!! My character being the apprentince! You shall suffer for that indignity biatch! [/ooc]
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:55   #76
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

[ooc yes yes, of course bakan. we do have to massacre them jedi, of course /ooc]
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:01   #77
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Watching the man make random insults that belied a intellect full of fear and loathing for others, Incom shrugged to himself. Why do people make themselves feel more important than they really are. In any case, Incom ignores the man and continues his way towards the Sith Academy.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:06   #78
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Oooohh, running now, are we?" muttered Fluffie, half whispering, but still loud enough for the others to hear. Raising his shoulders and smiling, he spits some blood in the general direction of the other, before following him. As he moves forward, step by step, an image of his girl flashes through his mind again. He missed her already, so much. He knew he had changed already, with her around, without her having died, would any of this, any of his actions and remarks, have ever happened? He sighed and slightly increased his pace, keeping up with the man in front of him. He wouldn't feel happy about the other receiving any power, any training, earlier than him.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 06:31   #79
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Occ/ Chaecks name tag, checks the thread idea. Yep sorry I'm still god, here. besides the futrure is constantly shifting, if you make me think you should deserve to be in charge well the futre may shift. besides you allways have goddom in doom, which is way cooler then being a sith master any day./occ
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 09:45   #80
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

depends on how you handle the POWAH. neways, you said the trip to the Sith academy would be full of traps, I didn't, so you'd better be DMing that.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 11:32   #81
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

traps? me throat's bleeding already, givem e a break and teach me that life drain/force heal shit
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 16:10   #82
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ the path of the darkside is easy. We never said the path to the darkside would be easy as well /ooc

*Remmon sat down in the courtyard between the various pieces of rubble lying around and closed his eyes, then started on banishing all thought from his mind*

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:23   #83
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Fun DM of doom

For: Bakan and Fluffie
As you guys walk down the cave you here a shriek maybe you guys have disturbed something. As you guys look around quizickly four skyshrack come flaping from the tunnel ahead. They obviusly intend to attack you, what do you do?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 04:46   #84
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Walking along, Incom hears the sounds of scratching claws, leathery flaps of skin against skin. Knowing of various creatures that like to live in caves, Incom slowely reaches for his dual VE49 Blaster Pistols holstered on each leg. Turning his head, Incom sees what can only be described as a blurred glowing wireframe of the skyshracks, flying towards them. His hands moving so fast they only resemble blurs, Incom raises his weapons and fires.

The twin VE49 Blaster Pistols, adjusted for now for narrow beams, spit out one blast each. The one from Incom's left hand strikes the skyshrack along one of it's wings, causing it to screetch out in pain and terror. The one that was struck by Incom's right blaster screetches nothing, for the remains of it's head are flying backwards in a messy explosion. The wings still beat however, very erratically though, but enough to carry it past Incom and crash into Fluffie, covering him with gore from the ruined neck and bringing him down painfully on the ground.

HK-49 meanwhile has been busy also. Opening fire with his weapon, HK-49 blasts away at a third skyshrack. His blasts are no less efficient, for the first volley tears away the wings of the skyshracks, causing it to fall to the ground screetching in agony. With almost sadistic pleasure, HK-49 then proceeds to blast away from the lower extremities of the skyshrack on up with his weapon, saving the head for last.

Incom meanwhile launches himself forward and down as the fourth and final skyshrack swoops over him, trying to catch him in it's claws. Spinning himself on the ground, Incom raises both VE49 Blaster Pistols and fires into the guts of the skyshrack. A messy explosion later and the skyshrack manages to keep afloat despite most of its guts now spilling out of the twin holes in it's belly. While at the moment Fluffie may not have appreciated having the open neck of a skyshrack on him, it's it fortunate for the wounded one flies where his head used to be, and probably would have caused some serious injury. As it is, Fluffie is mearly covered with more gore.

Picking himself up, Incom glances over at HK-49, who has shifted his aim from the obviously dead skyshrack to the one flying away. With a smooth motion, HK-49 raises his left arm, the hand which then disassembles and reassembles into the barrel of a weapon. With a loud blasting sound, KH-49 fires his hand blaster. The bolt flies true, and strikes the fleeing skyshrack at the juncture where neck meets head, sending the head flying away from the body.

Looking at the one he had mearly wounded, Incom sees it trying to pick itself up from the ground. Raising his right blaster, he fires once into the head of the creature, turning it into charred meat, brain matter and gore. Looking around, Incom listens for and looks for any more enemies before holstering his weapons and continuing on his way.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 13:32   #85
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie got up again, finding himself covered in his own blood, skyshrack gore and dust. But he realised that he had the other to thank for his life... So he smiled while he spoke, making sure his voice was kind of thankful and nice. "You know of course that even if I wanted to thank you, I can't, because if we''re going to be Sith, friendship is nasty. Not that I care about the Sith, but only their knowledge really..."
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 15:07   #86
Spritely Zombie

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Ryo finally finds an exit from the catacombs. Winding up in a relatively old structure of impressive architecture.

The... presence, is back.

He starts walking, now following the strange sensation that had led him to this planet. HCX buzzes along behind him, occasionally dashing off to examine a carved relief, or a section of seemingly blank wall. He emerges into the courtyard, he blinks for a while as his eyes adjust to the sunlight. He spots three men. One dressed in robes not unlike those his soaking had forced him to borrow stood with his back to him. The other two were sat cross-legged in front of him, their eyes closed, a look of half-forced serenity on their faces.

"Er... Hi."
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 19:05   #87
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Teyon saw the look on the two mens faces, they were trying to force it to much. He needed to change strategies with them. He would have to break out some of the more interesting ways to first connect to the force. After the first connection it would be easier ofr them.

"Er... Hi." someone said.

Teyon snapped out of his concenration, he should have snesed the young man but he had been to busy in his thoughts. Teyon new instantly what this man was here for. He was just one question away from what he was here for.

"Hello, I am a Jedi master, you are force sensitive, otherwise you would not be here.Now you have a choice. Jedi or Sith." Teyon said this rather abruptly.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:19   #88
Nakartai
Local Young'un

Nakartai is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to make sure no one takes this as a rule break ive asked mrmao k

Name: Aaron 'Tar-alar' Nakartai (Tar-alar is jedi name, something like obi-wan and qui-gon)
Race: Human
Skin tone: White
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Blond, Padawan style cut
Class: Jedi Sentinel
Lightsabre:
Start: Padawan/Blue/Single
Later: Blue/Double-blade
Other Eqiptment:
Jedi Robes
Jedi Breather (underwater thing)
Jedi Holocron

History: Aaron was found by the jedi a few weeks after his birth, his parents were proud that they had brought a jedi into the world and respected the Jedi traditions very deeply.
Therefore they left their child to the Jedi with only the smallest of regret. They knew they would be able to get in contact once the child had learnt to control his emotions.
So Aaron began his training as a Jedi, knowing no other life he never regretted any of it, he learnt quickly to control his feelings and was allowed to open contact with his parents when he reached the age of 7. This contact was shortlived as just before Aaron was due to be assigned to one of the Masters for 1 to 1 teching the temple was attacked and the war started that all but destroyed the Jedi. Aarons family were cuaght in the attack on the temple and killed. He and his master escaped with several other Jedi aboard a "Corellian Engineering Corporation Action VI Medium Transport". Slowly the Jedi began to spread out until only Aaron and his master, the Twi'lek Jedi 'Balsa Veca', were left aboard. They began to search out other jedi to send them onto a secret base on a planet in the outer rim territories.
Things seemed to be going well untill the Tepa family discovered its location and the planet was attacked and the hidden base destroyed. Aaron managed to escape with a few injured jedi onboard the Corellian Transport. The ship made it past the blockade surrounding the planet but by this time every other jedi onboard was dead, killed by the fires that sprang up throughout the ship, killed by the impacts which shook the structure pillars over. Seeing his only chance of escape almost being destroyed and the hyperdrive leaking Aaron made a blind jump as far as his drive would take him...

****************************************************************************************************

Aaron was flung to the deck as his ship dropped out of hyperspace. He suddenly realised that he may be stuck in the middle of nowhere with no fuel, dirfting amongst the stars till he died.
He ran to the view-screen. A planet! And habitable by the looks of it.
"Just a second more fuel and i'd have gone straight into that!"
He sighed with relief. Hitting the deccelerate button he intended to land the ship on the surface by a village he knew was there, he didnt know how he knew, he just knew.
The ships speed didnt change....
Plummeting towards the surface he ran for the escape pods, getting into one he jetisoned and headed for the village.
His last view of the ship he had spent 5 years of his life in was it burning up in the atmosphere as it plummeted towards the ground. The pillar of flame could be seen from where he landed.
"The force help anyone hit by that."
Stepping out his escape pod he walked out with his eyes closed trying to sense every bit of the message he could, he followed it, something was calling to him through the force. When he opened his eyes he saw a building with huge doors infront of him. This was the place, he knew instinctavely. There was someone here calling to him.
He swung the huge doors open.

Last edited by Nakartai; 6 Jul 2005 at 17:38.
Nakartai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 06:34   #89
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- now, I know I've been bad and not posted for a while, but things like rpdoom and doom and CS:S have been absorbing my attention span. Im sorry MrMao but I've been wanting my violence, and this isn't terribly violent at the moment. But I'm here now, so I'll post -ooc

Having taken more time to consider his options than any of his compatriots Vega finds himself left well behind. With a sigh of resignation he takes one last look between the two paths that he knew he must take, hanging his head he runs a cold hand through his well kept, jet black hair, and follows slowly after the jedi master. As he walks, he mavouvers his arm so that it uses the somewhat bulky gun as an arm rest, when he finally reaches the place that the others had come to, he finds them sitting on the ground, eyes closed, totally defenceless. But knowing that the master probably knew he was coming Vega simply strides foreward, smiling in a less than friendly way, takes hold of his weapon and fires it into the sky. In the confined space the noise seems almost loud enough to wake the dead, and as the last echos of the blast fade away, Vega begins speaking in a somewhat raised voice.

Totally unaware. You two would be dead before you realised that there was something wrong, I would recommend, my comrads, that before you learn anything more complicated, you learn to utilize your sense of hearing.

Allowing the gun to rest on his shoulder and his finger on its trigger, Vega turns from the other two and bows his head to Teyon.

Good day sir, but before you start off with the lesson, might I recommend that we go through some introductions first?

Last edited by Mad cat; 7 Jul 2005 at 06:40.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 13:43   #90
Spritely Zombie

Ryo stands there looking a little confused and shocked.

"Wait a minute... You're offering me the choice between light and dark? Just like that? No further information besides what Mr. Migraine down there brutally forced into my skull and the propaganda left lying around after the purge?"

He smiles, arms held out.

"Still, not much of a choice. I've no doubt my family'd haunt me till my death were I to choose to succumb to darkness on a whim."

He sighs and as abruptly as the choice was given, he decides. Striding over to where the other two sit and sits beside them, legs crossed. He starts by dropping into one of the meditative breathing styles he'd dredged up in HCXs memory. HCX meanwhile buzzes over to Teyon and beeps excitedly, performing a quick erratic orbit around his head.

Seperate the thoughts...
Visual them as bubbles...
Now... Allow them to simply float away, do not force them, or they'll return at the worst possible moment...

A feeling of warm serenity passes through him, invigorating him, soothing all the little aches and pains he'd not even noticed after his fall...

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 8 Jul 2005 at 00:58.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:57   #91
Nakartai
Local Young'un

Aaron drew his lightsabre and looked warily around him. Walking down the corridor he felt the presence of another jedi. His mind soared,
"I'm not alone!"
He ran to the end of the corridor, swung the door at the end open and looked out into the central training plaza of a jedi temple (i assume this is where you lot are). He boldly stepped out into it with lightsabre in hand, just in case. He stopped...awestuck, a master! With students as well!
"Master!" he exclaimed, putting away his lightsabre and approaching the jedi.
"Tar-alar Nakartai, Padawan of the Jedi Order, I submit myself to your training if you will accept me as I have lost my master and all those who escaped with me."
He bowed formally and waited for the masters reply.

Last edited by Nakartai; 7 Jul 2005 at 19:55. Reason: had to fix certain bits which sounded reli crap
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 04:20   #92
mrmao
oh...sexy...

So much action, now he had two more students, one of whom already had started traning. He flet lucky, even though there was no such thing as luck, only the force. Now the time was over for relief, and time for action, he still had a question to answer. He turned to the young chiss who had a blaster held in the air still.

"Be careful if you wish to follow the Jedi ways you must be ware of strong emotion and stronger actions. However I would be willing to let introduction be made. I am Teyon Telma, I am a jedi master. I was in charge of searching the outer rim of force sensitvie indiduals. However the war left me in the outter rim while the Jedi were destroyed. Now you all know why you are here I belive."
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:49   #93
Nakartai
Local Young'un

Aaron spoke out, "I felt you calling me, as soon as I entered the system I felt it, may I inquire as to your name? I was with master Balsa Veca and many others in hiding untill now, however they are all dead now, and I have never seen you before."
He paused
"As for why we are here, I can only assume that you wish to rebuild the Jedi order."

Last edited by Nakartai; 8 Jul 2005 at 19:15. Reason: really gay sounding character, had to make adjustments to form of speech
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 16:16   #94
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

OOC is it too late to join this? Also can Jawas be jedi. I will make a character when i am told if it is too late or not to join

Dryph
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 18:29   #95
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Hey you, stop." called out Fluffie, loud, but not loud enough for anyone, or more specifically anything else to hear. He hoped. As his earlier offender and then saviour turned around, Fluffie looked at him seriously, not entirely sure wether the other would see he was being serious. "What if this is a trap? He did let us go awfully easy, didn't he? I admit, in my mind I received a strange but powerful urge to indeed go to the volcano... But what if it's him? The Jedi? Maybe he can sense the Dark Side, or at least the will to not use the Force for the good of the universe... I admit, I have no real desire to become a Sith, I need their strenght. I don't know about you, but something tells me you might not be much different from me." Fluffie stopped talking for a moment to take a quick breath. He didn't want to pant while speaking and if he continued on talking in a slightly frenzied pace like that, he would. "So, what if it's a trap? An easy way to kill us off, so he won't have to worry about us later?"
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 04:21   #96
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Dmage 2

Fluffie and Bakan

As you guys contiue you guys see what appear to be two battle droids. Instead of blasters they hold small silver cylinders, there seems to a fair amount of carbon scoring on them. At there feet are several skeletons. As you approach the droids suddenly activate, from the cylinders come red blades of energy. They are blockling your way.
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 15:10   #97
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

You expect someone with no real combat abilities and experience and who is supposedly only Force Sensitive to actually engage those?

//

"Erh... Go team? Go get them? I'll be... Yeah... Behind a rock or something. I thought we'd be getting trained, not killed. Yeah."
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 23:13   #98
Fishbone

Just as Fyshboon was slowly sinking into euphoria (or was it just falling asleep?) he heard a few voices. So much for meditation. He trusted CYA to guard him, anyway. If anyone was a threat, CYA would dispatch them, or ask for assistance.

He remained seated, and regarded the newcomers, not saying anything. The Jedi Master could introduce them.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 03:10   #99
mrmao
oh...sexy...

occ/well bakan handeled the skyshracks no problem so i thougth he might like some thing more interesting, besides i am sure you can find something to throw at them/occ
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 00:29   #100
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Watching the two battle droids, HK-49 makes a noise of irritation or disgust as such......... crappy construction. Raising his arms, two barrels extend from the forearms, then blue flashes shoot from the ion cannons, striking the two droids. The Ion beams instantly disable and destroy the eletrical systems of the droids, causing them for lack of a better word, fall to the ground. As Incom walks past them, followed by HK-49, he takes a moment to fire several shots into the droids heads and chests till all that remains are some spare components.