User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:19   #101
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
Re: Shattering of Gems: Birth of Darkness

*shuddering at the name mentioned within the building, mola notices a strange elf approaching her, an elf with a goatee, an unelfish trait. seeing the elf stop short of her, apparently turning something over in his head, mola composes herself and asks cooly*

may i help you?

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:23   #102
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Dayne snapped back to reality, " Yes um you look confused, is something bothering you?"
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 01:35   #103
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Windrunner had almost given away his presence when he watched the two he trailed be ambushed by another elf. However, being too young to put any logic or reason behind the days events, he decided to remain hidden a while longer. He had been in trouble many times before for trying to give his input in matters the older, wiser elves considered to be their area of expertise. Perhaps this was one of those occasions. Perhaps not. Now more curious than ever why the intruders entered the elvish lands unannounced, Saylor continues stealthily following the trio as they make their way to the perimeter.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 06:29   #104
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*mola thought about this for a momentt. what was bothering her? she didn't know what any of what she heard meant, just that it was bad. *

stranger, there is something foul in the world, but i'm afraid i dont know what it is. be on your way, but be wary.

Unread 9 Feb 2005, 23:26   #105
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Darkling, Flapjack, Zorro:

Miveron looks at Talon seriously.
"It won't be like last time." he said matter of factly..
Giving his companion a qucik glance seeing him relatively unharmed he continued.
" Yet another presense is not unexpected at all. Soon I fear we will be completely surrounded."

Miveron sighs feeling a bit at ease with Talon. The Silverbacks had been his friends until that fateful day. He spent many a day in their realms when he needed his escape from all the politics. The familiarity was encouraging as he mumbles under his breath.Thank you friend.
"Yes..haste is important....if it's not already too late. Although I'm not sure if I really want to reach our detination........." he looks forlorn for a moment then continues.." But the truth has to be known. " He seemed to be speaking more to himself than the others. He built up his courage and not waiting for a response he sets off toward the city.

Gen_Eath and mrmao:
Waiting for a response from mrmao

Zappa and Heiro:
Make your way to the original teleportaion site or find or tracks or go to the city, etc. I need to know where abouts you want to go before i can DM.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 04:05   #106
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

As Saylor Windrunner continues following the strangers like a cougar stalking its prey, he realizes that they are without a doubt heading to the city. Whether or not they were hostile or friendly he still could not determine. He knew he would probably be reprimanded by the elders should he interfere with something important, but he would also be reprimanded for not stoping them if they were hostile. He removes his bow from his back and takes an arrow from his quiver, holding it against the drawstring of his bow while remaining out of sight. If it did not become painfully obvious to him what this groups intentions were rather quickly, he would have to intervene himself.

--Mark Twain
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 10:16   #107
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Talon lead the group thorugh the forest using a inregualr pattern, changing directions randomly. Catching sight of the following elf now and then as he was forcing the hunter to adjust his path. Decidng tpo ignore the threat looming over them, he was once bound to will of council hmself and had done far worst than follow somone.

Staying mostly silent throughout the trek trying to make as good time as possible, checking his bow and arrow supply ona regualr basis his eye ever on watch for suspicous movments on the ground and in the tree's. If it came to it he would have to make sure that the hunter would not get very far at least distract tthem long enough for othres to get away.

Last edited by Darkling; 10 Feb 2005 at 10:24.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 23:28   #108
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Hakim leaps over a bush, shouting ahead to his brother in arms:
"Tracks, to your left. How' did you miss them?"
Diving to his left, he cuts after the tracks, following them to whence they lead.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 05:21   #109
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

" Okay well any specifics?” said Dayen looking nervously around most Elves would only stop long enough to insult him and he was afraid of an ambush.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 09:58   #110
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
didn't miss em, tought it better to follow them from the side, just in case whoever made them was watching his back...

grinning slightly, Zappa turned left a few meters behind the tracks, and followed them from the side

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 22:34   #111
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

/ooc/ I have returned! (less than triumphantly as usual) and will now familarise myself with the plot of this thread and my character history, i could do with an intro post plz tho /ooc/
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 20:23   #112
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Name: Vicotnik
Sex: Male
Class: Fighter, heavy one for being an elv.
Weapons and Pocessions: One elven longsword, one longbow, quiver with 20 arrows. Dagger in boot. Light Chainmailarmour, plating for arms.
Special Item: The elven longsword "sjaelaaetaren" (souleater). A sword hundreds of years old. Every person who is slain with the sword will be trapped within it forever. Defeated enemies, even those slain before Vicotnik can be brought back, in order to be conversed with.
Training/ Spells: Dual wielding, usually fight with Sjaelaaetaren in one hand and a longsword or his dagger in the other. Can fire a bow, tough not expertly.
History: Has never met a human being. Was raised as a fighter.

Insert me!!!
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:15   #113
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

/ooc/look at the first page, look how far in advance i had to post to be inserted on my return! (somewhere around 5 months) and i'm pretty surprised at being let back in!/ooc/
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:09   #114
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*mola, beginning to become irritated at the elf before her, responded with some hint of agitation in her voice*

ive already said, i have no real knowledge of what is amiss. is there any reason you are so concerned with this event? could you be related to it perhaps?

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 01:49   #115
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

ooc/ My creativity is lacking atm. I'll try to DM tomorrow night when i'm not trying to keep my eyes open./ooc

Feel free to improvise if you can.
Ark, if you wish just find yourself easedropping on mrmao and gen_eath

Heiro, Zappa, Zorro, etc. Miveron and company are within sight of the city. Catch up , set a trap, attack, go ahead into the city and find out what's going on. Whatever. In the city are Ark, mrmao and Gen_Eath.

Flaag....umm....you're a messenger figure really. If you want to set the following scene plz do, if not wait., Essentially a coucil of elders of the organization will be calling you in to tell you of Miveron's detection and that you are to meet the human representatives (humans are not considered very worthy but these humans will be a slight necessary exception. I'd write that out more RPish but as i said, the brain is lacking.

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 19:26   #116
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Saylor guessed that his quarry by now knew of his trailing them, and for this reason they were probably keeping silent. Whatever the case, they were now dangerously close to the city. These strangers had not been announced or notified anyone of their arrival, as was expected. Whatever consequences he may endure for intervening in an authorized visit were nothing in comparison to the consequences of NOT intervening should the intruders prove hostile. While their blatant indifference to the fact they would be greatly outnumbered should they attack the city was a bit unnerving, Windrunner knew he could not allow them to procede without both warning the town leaders of their arrival, and delaying the strangers until back up arrived. Without much regard as to whether this act would be his last or not, Saylor added an extra arrow to the drawstring of his bow and lept out of the brush. Quickly aiming the arrows at both strangers and pulling back the string, he was ready to release on a moments notice. Calling out to the intruders he carefully watched for any tricks.

"That's far enough! Don't make any sudden movements unless you'd rather enter the city impaled. What is your business here? No one enters the city without authorization from the elders. Turn around slowly, and give your explanation. I warn you though, at the first sign of any trickery I will release my hand."

--Mark Twain
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 19:49   #117
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

"I still cant work out how you people find me." Forsten did not even look at the elf who had sat down next to him, and continued to nurse his drink, "What is it this time?"
The messenger was unperturbed "What the council has feared has come to pass, they are sending for you."
Forsten took his time to reply, "What the council seems to fear would be thought of by most people as a little good communication and trade with another race."
"That does not seem to be the intentions of these travellers, indeed our sources suggest that they may not be human, but you and I both know this cannot be debated, you have been called to the council and must go"
Forsten drained his drink in one gulp, placed some money on the bar, and headed towards the meeting place.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:59   #118
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Talon catching sight of the one that was following them coming out, giving him enough time to spin out of sight into the udnergrowth. Quickly and silently dashing around his flank dropping his bow into his hand and reaching for an arrow from his quiver taking less than half a minute to do so. Pulling it back to ready a shot going around to the newcomers right as he focused his attentions on the other two elves. Pulling back the arrow with two fingers as the bow string tightened ready to spring forward, holding it steady as he aims at the other ranger.
"Same applies to you, your skilled ill admit but experience counts for somthing as well"
Speaking from the side an arrow trained on the other ranger, slightly covered by a tree, this was a complication but one that could not be avoided.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 18:31   #119
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Vicotnik comes walking down the street, what a magnificent invention a house is, he can't really take his eyes off of them, let laone when there are so many of them!

He almost stumbles on the two people standing in the middle of the street

Surprised he takes a step backwards reaching for his sword
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 18:42   #120
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Any chance I can jump on this bandwagon?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 01:25   #121
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Hewitt: What kind of character do you have in mind? I'll decide from there...plz say not another ranger, hehe.

Gen_Eath, mrmao: As you continue your umm..converstation, there is a sudden loud commotion coming from behind the doors. The voices become louder, heading closer to you. Shouts of alarm ring through the halls and you hear the name Miveron many times again. Suddenly the doors burst open and many of the elder mages come charging out not even giving you a second look, talking amongst themselves in a worried manner. They move quickly away heading toward the ruling council.

Ark: See above

Zappa, Heiro, I'm still blanking a bit, if you could give me something. Improvise all you want.

Flagg: You are spotted long before you enter the normal meeting place and are ushered quickly to the leaders. There is a momentary silence and then one stands and begins to speak. "Ah there you are. I do not know what you were told but we now face the most trying of times for our work. We need to gather as many of our organization as possible.....even the humans. We have sent a message to the closest representative. The fairy flight will lead them to our hidden passageway between our realms. Go now and meet them. They will be expecting you." The leader sits and begins conversing with the others again, essentially leaving you to assume your task.
(If you look at the map, you will see a large lake with waterfalls emptying into it. Behind the middle falls is a secret passage (and a boat). It is magically hidden and the path is enhanced to take not quite as long. The normal walk between lands would prolly be about 2 weeks or so. You need to meet the Bakan and Gokan there. Post in GoD until you enter the passageway with them. They should be approaching the other side of the lake about when you get to the waterfalls side.)

Unread 18 Feb 2005, 01:35   #122
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron looks seriously at Saylor. He seemed oddly calm, almost happy to be caught by an unknown. There were so many dangers yet to come that this was just a nusiance. Assessing the situation a little more as she watches Talon take his position, the chances turning more to their side. A faint smile crosses his lips quickly before speaking..
"Ah, another young one. You know not in what affairs you are meddling. I assure you, the elders know we're coming."
His eyes become glazed, distant as he continues in a softer voice. "They've known for a very long time I'd be returning. after......." His voice trails off as he becomes lost in numerous lifetimes of thought. His senses still aware of his surroundings but his subconscious could not help but to relive the past. as it had done so many times.

Unread 18 Feb 2005, 04:50   #123
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Heh , some kind of Druid-Mage crossover or a full Druid actually... never done that before so should prove to be interesting.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 15:42   #124
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Out of the corner of his eye, Saylor takes note of the arrow now being trained on him. Returning his attention to the others, he continues.

"Experience adds up to quite a bit I admit. While I do not profess to have more experience than the next elf, if you hit me with your arrow I will be unable to hold the arrows in MY hand as well. So by shooting me you are shooting them."

He pauses for a few awkward moments. "It seems we are at an impasse. If I fire, I die. If you fire, they die. Obviously threats will get us nowhere."

Lowering his bow and arrow, but still keeping the arrows in the notch, he asks the second speaker "The elders know of your arrival? You would return after what? Who are you? Has something happened?"

--Mark Twain
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 16:12   #125
Darkling

Lowering his bow to an angle and loosening the arrow in its, comes out of the his cover to stand close to the ranger.
"You seem to be under the impression I care for these two, though having them killed would no doubt attract attention. I could avoid that kind, regardless I though it best to get them out forest before they bring more trouble with them to the forests, and cause some mage offical to be turning their nose up at this place were they dont belong. So they proffes at least, they all seme to preffer their grand buildings"
Contuing to hold the bow though in more laxed manner, his regflexes justa s goood as they where a few hundred years ago he was confident he could at least silence the ranger if he needed to. Looking down to his Dirk making sure it was within easy reach. Talon glancing over to Miveron wondering how his silver tongue was going get him out of this.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 22:28   #126
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Vicotnik freezes, growing up he had never seen so many prominent people, he looks for a friendly face, lost in a hostile land.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:12   #127
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Ark, Eath, mrmao.: As the commotion passes you by you notice the door has been left slightly a jar. Few have been admitted into this place as the lock and handle is on the inside. (Eath, your char was more show and a look out really, but i was still and honor)

Heiro and Zappa: A creature lands in your path as you were examining the tracks. It' s a lizard like being with insect like wings (a fairy flight) Sent out by the council of elders only in the greatest of emergencies. They are magical creatures created and sustained for limited amounts of time. A scroll is around it's neck.

Hewitt: Waiting for you to send me your character.

Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:32   #128
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron snaps out of his daze without seeming to miss a beat .
"I see no impass youjng one. "
He takes a step foward in front of Nibimacarion. Any worry appearing to be gone as a calmness radiates from him. His eyes look soft, caring, unthreatening for a minute, suddenly they lock, frozen in a gaze directly at Saylor's arrow. His hand slowly raises, barely perceptible at first then his wrist flicks quickly. In the same instant the wood shaft of Saylor's arrow disinigrates into a shower of dust.
Blinking, Miveron deeply exhales and returns to his previous state.
"Now, what was that about an impass"

Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:43   #129
Darkling

Talon not really suprised by the display or worried, looking down at the remains of the arrow with a little discord.
"I see age has not effected your abilites then, you still seem as competent as ever. Maybe I was right to worry about the rangers life first of all rather than yours, at least a dust pile would attract less interest"
Looking hard into miverons eyes as he speaks, keeping any jest or banter free from his voice. Sounding more stern and dry, running the idea of a possible change in character. Trying to pick up subtle hints in his eyes and expression rather than his words, Miveron being ever the diplomate.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:57   #130
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron's attention turns to Talon, His head snapping to stare at him with a look of shock and offense. Lost for words for a moment, which was quite rare for him. He stumbles over a few words then speaks in a low serious tone.
"Talon, I may have been gone a long time....I may have done things wrong in the past... but you KNOW that is not my way. And you should know it never will be."

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:10   #131
Darkling

Knocking his head to the side with a shrug, a calm placid look on his long face, letting the an awkward silence grow purposly before responding.
"Maybe I did, maybe I did not, who to say how time can change someone. Life has a way of doing that, changing your view on things look what it did to me turned me into a grumpy wood dweller who has little time for company or freinds."
Keeping his hard gaze locked onto Miveron the expression he saw earlier was enough to make his assumtion, softening it with a quick smirk.
"Besides we all have our varies means of gathering information, or do you forget what my previous employment was"
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:19   #132
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron shakes his head slowly, trying to figure out if he should be upset with Talon or just annoyed. Shifting his cloak slightly as he calms down again. Taking a moment to reminise what seemed like a lifetime ago....was a life time ago. The times had been hard on both of them it seemed.
"Aye Talon, Aye I remember well."
A brief smile crosses his face as he looks around. His eyes coming to rest on Saylor.
"Now what shall we do with this one."

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:39   #133
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Nibimacarion decided to just hang back, not get in the way of these guys, they seemed to know exactly what they where doing.

Thus Nibimacarion checked the immediate surrounding, hoping to spot the next guy with a weapon before he had a chance to threaten him with it

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:42   #134
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Vicotnik glances though the door, trying to make out what might be on the inside.

He removes his hand from the sword, looking at the two elves next to him.

-So, are we going in?

As always, his youthly curiousity shines through
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:55   #135
Heiro
'Mael'

Hakim dives to his left at the movement, half drawing his weapon. Coming up hard on his shoulder, he grips the hilt, before chuckling to himself and stepping forward to remove and read the scroll.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 18:02   #136
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Windrunner blinked, staring at the remains of his arrow, then chuckling a bit, putting his bow away.

"Ah yes of course now it would appear the tables have turned a bit. But you my friend are not the only one with simple tricks up your sleave. However I do have other things I would like to do today so I would prefer to get to the bottom of this now rather than waste more time beating around the bush each trying to get the upper hand on the other. While I do not doubt your ability to destroy me, I can not simply let you trespass into these lands. You can either kill me and move on, or tell me what you are doing here and then move on."

--Mark Twain
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 00:29   #137
Darkling

Talon nodding his head at then whole scene, Miveron seemed pacife enough for now. Though if whatever his goal was become jeopardized things could get worst.
"This is no time to boast about your prowess, an ego can only get you so far wether justified or not."
Turing to face Miveron a sharp glare in his look after talking to the young ranger keeping his voice quiet.
"Now explain what it is you are up to or dispose of this elf if it suits your tastes. The longer we stand around here the more chance you have of being spotted, just try keep the mess or noise down to a minimum"
Looking about in a wary manner being this close to the city was inviting any curious company, Talon slinking gracefully back further into the shadows paitently waiting for this encoutner to end.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:35   #138
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Ark: waiting on Eath or mrmao. If they don't post soon just assume they are following as you go in.

Heiro, Zappa: The creature nips at your hand as you reach for the scroll then looks toward Zappa, realizing you are together. Offering it's leg to you now, you can take it. Openning it you see it is designated for Zappa. His clan name blazed predominantly on top. Reading on:

The council demands your immediate prescense. All clan representatives are being called in. A grave matter has come forth and we dare not say more in this message for fear it will fall into the wrong hands. Travel immediately. A delay will NOT be tolerated

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 02:38   #139
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron sighs and shakes his head.
" I had hoped i wouldn't have to explain myself. I see now the truth has been hidden far more than i had feared. The youth know nothing of their people's past."
He turns a little to glance between Nivermacrion and Windrunner., then toward Talon, shaking his head some more.
"I am Miveron, once one of the most respected and known leaders of this community. Long before you were born I left these lands mostly of my free will. The leaders now will resist my return, not because I will harm them but I will expose them for their past grievences. I must reveal the truth of the ages past that have long been sealed up in the sacred library."
Moving toward Windrunner he places his hands on his shoulders, looking seriously into his eyes.
"You have been kept nieve far too long. You and the rest of the youth must know your own history. The fate of our people and this world depend on it."

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 11:06   #140
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
"what do you say? accompagny me to the counsil? I do however suggest we head to the city first, get ourselves some horses eighter way"

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 11:39   #141
Heiro
'Mael'

"Of course I will, you fool. I owe you a debt, I couldn't let you head into particularly murky water without a pair of good oars behind you."

Pausing for a moment, Hakim scans the trees and checks the sun.

"It's getting quite late, considering. And horses would be a good idea, as much as I hate returning to the city. My father should be able to provide us with some horses and supplies for our journey. He owes me that much."

Without another word, Hakim dives off through the trees.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:17   #142
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

contemplating giving Hakim a slap on the back of his head for calling him a fool, Zappa shrugs it off, thinking he'd get him back some other way later, some meaner, nastyer, more ridiculous way... then jumps off behind him, heading to the city as fast as possible

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 00:20   #143
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Zorro and fj: waiting for responses to my post.

Zappa and Heiro: The town council lies just outside of city to the north in a midsized clearing.The trees creating a almost mysterious canapy over the clearing. It's not unknown to the general populace, just understood that the they are not welcome without invitation or at least a good reason. The building is built around the trees, still living but supporting the structure. At first sight and from a distance it resembles a gigantic tree. There is only one entrance to the front on the ground level and a large window a few levels up. There is always a quiet awe when anyone approaches.

Ark, Gen_Eath, mrmao.: (I'm going to RP for you a little to at least get you inside) Despite the feelings you should not enter there is such an intense curiousity in you all to explore. The place was such a mystery to almost everyone, it was too hard to ignore an unexpected "invitation". Stepping inside you are greeted by a series of doors. along a hallway. To the right and left you see two doors on the side walls and one on each end of the hallways. In front of you lies a large double door, securely bolted, and sealed.

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 17:28   #144
Heiro
'Mael'

[ooc] Assuming we got horses...[/ooc]

Hakim rides his horse to the edge of the clearing, respectfully dismounting after a moment staring in awe of the structure and the sublime serenity over the clearing itself. Wandering out into the open, he begins to walk toward and eventually, into the entrance.

So this is where my father spends his time...
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:01   #145
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

dropping of his horse, Zappa walked passed hakim, poking him in the side as he motioned him to show the parchement to a guard, so they'd be brought where they needed to be

Unread 2 Apr 2005, 11:01   #146
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Vicotnik, curious as ever steps through the door and looks around. Then he walks up to the first door on the right hand side.

Touching the handle he hesitates, then openes it
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:44   #147
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Zorro Still waiting on you. I may have to take over your character soon.

Zappa, Heiro:
I was playing around in photoshop and drew this: This is what you will be seeing when you approach the building. http://photobucket.com/albums/v220/M...eetinghall.png
And this is the interior layout:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lfloorplan.bmp
It came out a bit smaller than I planned. The grey is the interior circular meeting hall, the pink is private chambers of the elders, the blue is a meditation room and the yellow is the mage study.

The guard glances quickly at the seal and nods. He'd been the guard for so many years he had seen just about everyone who would have access the to council. Stepping aside and pushing open the door a bit he gestures you inside. The hallway echos as you walk inside. The walls are decorated with elaborate murels of things out of legend. Maybe they once happened, noone is really quite sure or will at least admit to it. Moving futher into the council room you are faced with a half circle table surrounded by the elders, locked in heated discussion. The one in the middle notices your arrival and nods slightly then speaks.
"Ah the Tenderleaf heir. You came quickly. Thank you." He wait for the rest of the group to simmer before continuing.
"We have summoned all the clan leaders but desired you especially. As you are surely aware we know of your special experience in the unusual. We believe they will be very useful in the days to come." He leans back in his chair and waits for you to ponder this statement.

Ark and anyone else who's still in this As you open the door you are greeted by a normal study room. A table lies in the middle of the room, strewn with papers. A couple of chairs are pushed back away from the table as if gotten up from in a hurry. This room looks recently used and yet is hasn't. There are spiderwebs in each corner and the surrounding bookshelves have a thin layer of dust. There is something suspicious about this room.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 16 Apr 2005 at 22:50.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 21:37   #148
Heiro
'Mael'

Leaning close to Zappa, Hakim whispers:
"They mean they've grown too complacent and we're the most combative around. Be careful my friend, I do not wish to see those who I know come to any harm."

Taking his attention back the council, Hakim looks on stone faced, trying to spot his father amongst the upper councillers.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:33   #149
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*grinning slightly, both at the Elders' words, and Hakim's interpretation of those words, Zappa answers:

"I may need to know slightly more precisely what it is you need us to do, before I can truly reflect upon the task that has fallen upon me, your grace"

Last edited by Zappa Tenderlea; 12 May 2005 at 11:28.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:34   #150
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Vicotnik cannot resist and slowly slowly he enters the room, heading for the table, maybe there is something readable on it?