User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2013, 17:48   #1
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough
My First set of stats

Here we go, Obviously this is very rough. I'd very much like feedback and initial feelings of them. You can even flame me if you want to!

I had a lot of time on a delayed flight that left me on the runway for way too long.

My intent is to give the stats an old school feel while keeping the same philosophy of our current stats. I figure if we start working on them now maybe we will have them done in 10 weeks time instead of rushing a week before next round start

Im striving for no zero loss ships( although I may have over looked some) while returning ship classes mostly to their original targetting with the exception of Zikionian. Mainly working on targeting at this point

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-ky...it?usp=sharing

Rev. 1 Fixed the blatant error and the De targetting

Last edited by Papadoc; 25 Sep 2013 at 13:02.
Papadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2013, 18:00   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My First set of stats

I couldnt really view it in the format as it is... might aswell ask appoco for a shot of the beta server so it is easier for emp and stuff
Unread 24 Sep 2013, 18:02   #3
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Just me that sees a big black field where etd stats should be ? :P Also its spelled Xandathrii not Xandrilli Looked quick over the stats, xan fi fires before all that fires on them + have insane dmg, no thx

Last edited by Plaguuu; 24 Sep 2013 at 18:09.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2013, 18:07   #4
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

ETD warped out of the universe just as fast as they came in.
Unread 24 Sep 2013, 20:15   #5
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

2 ships named cutter?:P

DE doesn't target frde, while gryphon/peacekeeper/bucc targets DE. Renders pure de teamups not viable. So either you have to do FRDE or ter is stuck with BS and zik with CO.

Depends where you wanna go with the stats. Just had a very quick look. Also obviously shorten all xan shipnames.