User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 05:08   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Wife problems

People may say I am a nut and that I am delusional but I would like to share something that my wife put on her blog. What she wrote is just shocking to me. I have never cheated on my wife and since the first time we were together I have never been with anyone else. My wife does not believe this and has created a fictional soap-opera world where I am some kind of Don Juan romancing other women and such. Here is the work of fiction she produced:

Quote:
Originally Posted by travler's wife
My Husband’s Girlfriend Blog

The man I married has an ugly secret. He had an affair with a poor resemblance of a female named Jessica. He went to University with her and luckily enough, they graduated together. They share a passion for smoking together. travler's mother and Aunt fawned all over her during the graduation ceremony while referring to me as his worst mistake. I got to sit at another table all by myself during the luncheon.

travler told me that she turned him down for a date before she found out he was married. Apparently being a taken man is irresistible for a girl like her. *Who’s down with OPP?*

They did not sever their friendship after we got married and the affair must have carried on through a few years of our marriage. Actually it still goes on because she stopped into visit me at my job last Thursday with her mother. I sort of get her and her mother mixed up and I wish that she would show up alone so I would recognize her much better. She is still in her late 20’s. Sad.

Time has not been so kind to Jessica. She is still unmarried and she has packed on some pounds without giving birth to 4 children. Her hair is long just like my husband likes it. She has that trashy with money look and it doesn’t really work for her. travler loves that look! In truth, Jessica is the embodiment of everything that attracts him to women. At risk of sounding judgmental towards the woman who takes the edge off my marriage, cheap and easy would be the best description.

It gets me to wondering why he married me since I am nothing like the choice of women that turn him on. I certainly would understand our marriage better if he were attracted to women like Queen Lattifa, Eva Longoria or Salma Hyack.

I am sorry, I digress. Anyways, these two harpies take great joy in visiting me at our different homes right after we move to fill me in on the progress of her relationship with him. Naturally, travler is never home when this occurs so the ambush is more appreciated. travler accuses me of making up their taunting visits as an excuse for attention from him. TRUST ME, I don’t want attention from an adulterer!

By Jessica’s impeccable timing, she was late showing up with her mother to my job. They bought the two smallest and cheapest drinks on the menu, nonfat. As if that would make a difference!

She sweetly asked me to pass along a message to travler for her and then changed her mind and said she would deliver it to him personally. I hope they have a lovely time together! If you ask me, I think they deserve each other and wish them well whenever they both have to make his and hers trips to the free clinic because I don’t want what she’ll pass on to travler.

I almost miscarried our daughter during one of her visits. travler was mad because he missed seeing her and was worried I was rude to her and her mother. Well, all I can say to that is that they both can pucker up and kiss my Christ-like posterior! I am sick and tired of living with the hypocrisy and double standards! I wish them well! Perhaps now, after he leaves, I’ll have a happy marriage without him! They deserve each other and exactly what they get for making me pay for his sins on this issue!

I have had enough!!! I am sooo done with this marriage! I am through!!! Bring on more bad news my way devil and I will continue to make lemonade!!! God bless!
Maybe this women I don't really know did come into my wife's work. I don't know because I was not there. But this is just crazy to me. I really cannot believe this. I graduated in 2000
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 27 Jan 2007 at 05:23.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote