User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:10   #1
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Teacher fired for sex and violence

From the article

"An American high school teacher who screened the Oscar-winning film Elizabeth for his students lost his job following complaints from parents. Ed Youngblood, 62, had taught at South Gwinnett High School in Atlanta, Georgia, for 37 years before screening the film to his advanced British literature class earlier this month. He says that he was given the choice of quitting or being fired after being informed that an official investigation was under way.

Elizabeth stars Cate Blanchett as the Virgin Queen and was released to rave reviews in 1998. But the film is R-rated due to a smattering of violet and sexual scenes, which means that children under the age of 17 can only watch it with an adult in attendance. "I didn't think about it being R-rated; it's such a good movie," Youngblood admitted. He added that he had screened the film before and received no complaints.
Sloan Roach, a spokeswoman for Gwinnett County Public Schools told reporters that Youngblood had failed to go through the proper channels. "Mr Youngblood did not ask for a local review of the film prior to showing it," he said. "Nor did he allow parents the option of opting their students out of the viewing."

The Guardian

So, since I do no not live in Georgia, or America for that matter.

Is this common? The teacher was fired even tough the investigation wasn't yet over, is that legal?

I am studying to become a teacher myself, so this is a subject that means a lot to me, I apreciate any comments.

/Johan
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:38   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Teacher fired for sex and violence

37 years. come on. schools are worried about being sued these days
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:59   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
before screening the film to his advanced British literature class
you do have to question how this film is relevant to the subject ...
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:23   #4
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

It does seem a bit harsh as it isn't something I would consider a huge mistake. Like Yahwe though it does seem a bit irrelevant but there is probably an explanation. I remember watching Amadeus for English GCSE and the teacher managed to link that into what we were doing somehow, and we got to watch a great movie.

Slightly similar, there are a couple of girls whose parents have pulled them out of my mother's A level class as they don't like the poetry being taught as most of them write about sex or have swear words in. They are going to have to go into the exam having not studied 95% of the work.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:25   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

most of english is about sex. I wrote an essay when I was 16 which revolved around phallic symbols in the usage of a film.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:01   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
most of english is about sex. I wrote an essay when I was 16 which revolved around phallic symbols in the usage of a film.
Like the ones on the dialling device in Stargate?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:05   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

I've never looked that closely on Stargate. It was a film about a group of kids in a boarding school (unman, wittering and zigo, if anyone ever heard of it). Anyway, I spent a lot of time talking about cannons and stuff. wasn't bad, tbh - I think I got an A
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:58   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Like the ones on the dialling device in Stargate?
eh?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:04   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
eh?
he means this (clearly not done in paint after a quick google for a stargate image in <5 minutes)
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:32   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

still not getting why...

surely the explosion bit when the stargate is activated is more like it, but still....
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:36   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We watched the same film during a History lesson as KES. It wasnt an R here tho and i believe we were all 'old enough' to watch it.

Noone got fired for it.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:03   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I own said film and can confirm that it is registered 15 in Britain
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:55   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the teacher had of HAD violent sex with the students in his class the firing would probably be appropriate. However, this does seem like a case of an overly cautious school administration worrying about beign sued. Not necessarily for this incident but should they not fire him, what if he then showed them another smutty (by their standards) movie. Oh the damage to these pure young minds!

You have to remember that in the Bible Belt, of which Georgia is a part, just using the phrase "VIRGIN" queen is cause for alarm.

As to the legality of it, it depends on various factors not reported in the article.

Apparently he doesn't deny having shown the film without following the guidelines for doing so thus he is guilty of violating the rules of his employment. Thus he doesn't have a defense. However, I would guess that he wasn't fired, and yes they woould have had to have a hearing before he could have been fired. However, since he was 62 with 37-years of employment he probably just retired rather than fight it as he probably will get about as much retired as he would working.

As a school district, if they are going to have rules on this sort of thing, they must consistantly enforce them or they would not be able to enforce them at all. However, a brief suspension would probably have served the same purpose. It is also possible that they had been looking for reasons to get rid of him and this was it.

I had a teacher in high school who was burned out and got whatever movie he could (back in the day of film there was only those owned by the school district for him to choose from) and showed them class after class so that he didn't have to deal with the students any more than necessary. The administration would have loved it if he had shown an unapproved film so that they could have gotten rid of him without getting ripped by the teachers union.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 13:47   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Back in my days, we watched Dangerous Liasons when we were 14 in my English class.

The teacher didn't get in trouble.

And everyone in the class enjoyed it*.

But if the headteacher or whoever above finds out, the teacher would have got in trouble though I'm not sure what the consequences are/were....

*It was an all-boys school.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:12   #15
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I remember in one of our lessons when we were around 14 we watched "Dances with wolves" and during the sex scene T&F, much to the amusement of everyone else in the class, cowered under his hands in embarrassment.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:34   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I remember in one of our lessons when we were around 14 we watched "Dances with wolves" and during the sex scene T&F, much to the amusement of everyone else in the class, cowered under his hands in embarrassment.
you're cruel and i like it
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:44   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I remember during school when we were 13-14, watching the old version of romeo and juliet i think? Which had scenes of nudity, its a shame no-one got fired then
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:49   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I got forced to watch buddy and buddy 2 in school in english (chesney hawks at his erm best) my school was so boring. We need more Ed Youngblood's in are schools.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 16:50   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would imagine that this is the reason Teachers Unions exist.

If he doesn't belong to one, he's a fool.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:18   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I remember during school when we were 13-14, watching the old version of romeo and juliet i think? Which had scenes of nudity, its a shame no-one got fired then
If its the one we watched it had about half a second of juliets breasts.

We knew it was going to happen so all paid very close attention, and afterwards the teacher said "right lads, thats your lot" or something similar.

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:21   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
If its the one we watched it had about half a second of juliets breasts.

We knew it was going to happen so all paid very close attention, and afterwards the teacher said "right lads, thats your lot" or something similar.

I think ours let us watch it again in slow motion for some reason I can't remember, and i doubt anyone else could.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:27   #22
Yahwe
I am.

when i was 15 I saw a production of romeo and juliet at the swan stratford (which is half in the round for those of you not familiar with it. the centre stage had a double bed rise out of the floor and a fully naked juliet and a fully naked romeo had simulated sex.

I considered it artisticly necessary.

However if children are going to see nudity and sex during their education I would be much happier if they saw it in plays and not in films.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:58   #23
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
However if children are going to see nudity and sex during their education I would be much happier if they saw it in plays and not in films.
why?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:15   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
when i was 15 I saw a production of romeo and juliet at the swan stratford (which is half in the round for those of you not familiar with it. the centre stage had a double bed rise out of the floor and a fully naked juliet and a fully naked romeo had simulated sex.

I considered it artisticly necessary.

Was it shortly after that experience that you decided to become ghey?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:37   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Back in my days, we watched Dangerous Liasons when we were 14 in my English class.
Liaisons.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:28   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki

We watched the same movie at about the same age.

After the nude scene one of the guys sitting at the front of the class got up and rewound the tape and showed it again ...

and again

and again

and again

to rousing cheers from the rest of the "lads" (ohhhhh how so mature we were)
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:06   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Liaisons.
You could've just said "Fixed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
We watched the same movie at about the same age.

After the nude scene one of the guys sitting at the front of the class got up and rewound the tape and showed it again ...

and again

and again

and again

to rousing cheers from the rest of the "lads" (ohhhhh how so mature we were)
We did this to every film that had nudity in it.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 03:04   #28
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

the only movie i ever remember seeing at secondary school that had any kind of sex scene in was Priest
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:47   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Teacher fired for sex and violence

The really amusing thing about this is that Atlanta is constantly being promoted as a cosmopolitan southern city which has generally bucked the trend of the hicksville region it's situated in. Obviously, they've got some way to go yet before they catch up with the rest of the civlised world.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 13:02   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The really amusing thing about this is that Atlanta is constantly being promoted as a cosmopolitan southern city which has generally bucked the trend of the hicksville region it's situated in. Obviously, they've got some way to go yet before they catch up with the rest of the civlised world.
Having some way to go before they catch up the civilised world and bucking the trend of the hicksville region aren't mutually exclusive.