User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 22:36   #1
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
watch the Sas captain Sassy Pants

sorry about bringing this up but JJ originally posted it here and the thread got closed.

it was hilarious when it happened at the MTV movie awards and it made me chuckle reading it again, enjoy...

Architech : "Hello....Ive been waiting for you three."

Neo :"Who are you?"

Justin/Sean : "yeah who are you?"

Architech : "i am the Architech..but please...call me larry..."

Sean : "hey larry...."
Justin : "larryyyy..."

Architech : "i created the matrix and several popular video games including qubert and dig dug.....

Justin : "remember that ?"

Architech : "i didnt create frogger but i did come up wit the name for it...can you believe they wanted to call it... highway crossing frog?

Sean : "that is so lame"

Architech : "i know..its the lamest thing ive ever heard of....highway crossing frog??"

*shrug*

Neo : "why am i here?"
Sean : "yeah why are we here?"
Architech : "is there an echo in here?"
*is there an echo in here*

Architech : "the mtv movie awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of matrix.

although the transport process has altered your conciousness you irrecovable remain human

ergo
concordently
vis-a-vis

you know what i have no idea what the hell im saying...i just thought it would make me sound cool.."

Neo : "you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "im feeling a little vunerable right now so you need to just chill out.hmm..k...can you do that?? i appreciate that...thankyou

now originally neo was the chosen one to host the show...but hosting is a full time commitment.... and hes been a little distracted recently "

Neo :"trinity"..."

Architech : "see what im talking about? thats why i brought in sean and justin because you my friend.. are completely pussy whipped"

Justin : "ooo ooooooo" *whip noise*

Neo : "bull****"

Architech : "watch the Sas captain Sassy Pants."

Sean : "yeah your kinda spassing out dude"

Neo :"you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "yes i did..you see..when i"

Neo :"you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "im trying, you just neeed to let me talk.."

Neo :"why am i here?"

Architech : *sigh/groan

Architech : "would you shutup"

Neo :"you wont let it.."

Architech : "NO YOU WONT LET IT...IM THE ONE WHO TALKS...OK..MOUTH SHUT EARS OPEN."

Neo :"you havnt answered my"

Architech : "YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR...ERGO OPEN YOUR YAPPER ONE MORE TIME AND IM GOING TO ARCHTECT A WORLD OF PAIN ALL OVER YOUR CANDY ASS

ERGO
VIS-A-VIS"
Neo : "this is about" - Architect : "CONCORDANTLY"

Architech : "Justin...i apologise, i dont usually like to use my big voice."

Justin : "thats alright dawg. just tell us how to get to the movie awards"

Architech : "there are two doors...the door on your left leads sissy boy here back to his bitch....uh huh...what up G....you cant handle it..."

Architech : "the door on your right leads you to the 2003 MTV movie awards...and the mini door is for muffin to go out and piddle."

Neo stares downwards supposedly at cat*

Architech : "uh huh..." *snaps fingers* "no...." ..." you are bizarre"

Sean: "thanks larr"

Architech : "hey dont mention it. oh and hey..go host the **** out of that show.."

Justin : "buuum"

Neo : "if i were you..."

Architech : "bite your toungue...bite it..."

Neo :"i would hope we dont meet again..."

Architech : "why did you have to say that i told you to shutup...I TOLD YOU TO SHUTUP"

Architech *gets out of chair and rugby tackles neo through the door.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 23:45   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wasnt funny then either

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote