User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 10:26   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Toilet Survey: Analysis

In this thread I will be analysing peoples toilet habits based on information they have previously provided. I think you will be stunned and amazed just how accurate a picture of someone going to the toilet you can get from just a few well placed questions.

First up is KillGhost.

KillGhost is a 'sh*t Sherlock'. He goes into the toilets and heads straight for the nearest vacant cubilcle. He will check for toilet paper and if there isnt any he will be pi55ed off, especially if there isnt another cubicile available to go into.

If he is just after a pee, he will do his business taking care to use only one hand if possible. Before leaving he will have a good shake and wipe away any excess fluid with a handful of toilet paper.

If he settles on the throne for a No2 the seat will be wiped before hand of spills from previous users. Once finished, or sometimes during his business, he has a good look at what he has done. He never smears on the wall. Anything unusual will be observed and noticed and referenced until the next time when he will check again.

When on the throne he take comfort in the smell around him that he creates and gets annoyed/disgusted if another cubicle user overpowers his own aroma.

Leaving the toilet is straightforward if he has just done a pee, he simply leaves without washing his hands. After a No2 though its a different story, he always washes his sweaty palms.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:17   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I crap in my hand and trhow it on the head of people passing by
does this qualifies as a toilet survey?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:19   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
lost it
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 21:02   #4
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
No that qualifies as a psychological assessment.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 22:58   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
No that qualifies as a psychological assessment.
haha

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:52   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
Im awaiting your analysis of my performance, considering i was the only one stating that i rarely wash my hands
I'll study your case tomorrow.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:54   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
Im awaiting your analysis of my performance, considering i was the only one stating that i rarely wash my hands
I'll study your case tomorrow