User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:18   #1
one

How mant of you have, or know someone who has....killed a man?

A very good mate of mine shot several people dead as he grew up as a border control gaurd in a war ridden country.

I felt a bit weired when he told me that - and he seems like quite a rational calm person.

How many of you have ended a life, or know someone who has?...

Last edited by one; 30 Mar 2003 at 23:25.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:20   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
No, but it's always been a dream of mine.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:22   #3
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I know a few people who have killed, all soldiers or Airmen, they never brag about it, and to be frank they never wish to talk about it.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:23   #4
one

Yeh, I guess its gotta mess you up a bit in the head (if you have any morals that is).

It's probably different killing a soldier though right, because if you didn't - they would probably kill you.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:24   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know a few people who have killed someone else yeah. Mostly they're exactly the same as anyone else. There is no raging psycho murderer mark on their foreheads or anything.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:32   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its not something i ask personally. i have the feeling my dad's dad did, or may have, and some of the blokes on my mums side.

ive bumped into many ****heads that have probably "murdered" though. they dont get caught, because anyone can provide an alibi

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:33   #7
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
aye, a mate of mine killed someone, car accident, friend in car, pedestrian crossing road, outcome not good, like the rest he doesn't really wish to talk about this incident and he isn't a raging psycho either, he's just a normal guy who got unlucky(it was proved he wasn't speeding, nor dangeorusly driving or carelessely driving etc - the man was about 80 and drunk and it was at night so farily dark)
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:11   #8
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Someone on the boards recently killed a man in self-defence

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:28   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Hudre
Someone on the boards recently killed a man in self-defence
That would be Qazok and his bi-monthly 'I shot a man' thread
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:31   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
That would be Qazok and his bi-monthly 'I shot a man' thread
With bullets
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:32   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i know a guy who started his carreer in Vietnam and retired shortly after Desert Storm.

in that time he went through special ops training and also got time in F16's as well as apaches and various other helicopters.

hes a chief.

id imagine hes killed a fair few.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 01:07   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
no but i ran over a fox once
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 01:25   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A good friend of the family was an SAS soldier stationed in Northern-Ireland, Saudi-Arabia and India. Also been to places he still isn't allowed, nor does he want to talk about.

Great fun walking with him through England or France tho as he has a great stamina and knows a ****load about how to orientate yourself and do stuff that way, he brings out the longforgotten outdoorsman in me.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 01:55   #14
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
I once hit a skunk and a racoon on the same drive.

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 04:29   #15
Dark Matter

death

lying in the shadows
silent, dying
why do i care that i have killed
that i have taken life
i come from nothing
i go back to nothing

darkness is all around me
or so the feeling goes
his blood is at my feet
and do not the police know
i slide back into darkness
dying of this eternal disease
life. life sux
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 06:08   #16
Tron
GalCiv Enthuisiast

Tron is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is something you can't understand...how I can just kill a man.

I shot em all.

R3: {141:7:11} Joshua Calvert of Kiint (The Federation)
R4: {9:25:3} Not Without A Delusion of Grandeur (Unity)
R5: {I forget} Cirrhosis of The Liver
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 06:12   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Here is something you can't understand...how I can just kill a man.
Cypress Hill (O RATM) rocks.

Back on subject:
I know people who have killed, but only accidental. I know people who have been in big brawls that has ended whit somebody as a stiff. I know people who have tried to kill others.

Killing somebody does not make you inhuman.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 07:19   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the voices made me do it

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 08:55   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
no but i ran over a fox once
I ran over a rabbit last week. Poor little guy... The big *THUNK!* he made when I hit him wasn't very pleasant either.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:01   #20
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i shared room with a fella in the civil cervice... (where you go when you refuse to take part in the army)

he didnt say much... was awfully quiet. Just sat there and smoked his bong, and listened to crap trance music... then one day he told me with a weird smile that he had killed his dad with a knife...

...kinda freaked me out!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:05   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I know a person who was in the French Foreign Legions (or whatever you call it in English) some fifteen years ago.

He's killed a couple of persons.

Escaped from the legion. Wanted in France. What an idiot.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:10   #22
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
both my girlfriends parents have grand someones that were involved in the ira apparently (although they personally dont)

i also know a guy who was a mercenary in the bosnian war (on the bosnian side i think he said)

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:13   #23
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I will kill you all.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:28   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
mama.... just killed a man....

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:31   #25
Dark Matter

life is only for the living, and living ones life is to await deaths deliverence.
end our lives and fulfill the eternal cycle of nature.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 14:10   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
mama.... just killed a man....
I was going to post that.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 14:44   #27
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Almost
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 15:11   #28
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
...and knows a ****load about how to orientate yourself and do stuff that way...
pet peeve alert

Orientate
is
not
a
word.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 15:17   #29
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
who gets to decide what is and what isnt a word?

we all know what he means by orientate.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 16:03   #30
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
yoo arre rite, whye botther hayving curectly speyled wrrds ate alll?

The generally accepted authority on words in the English language is the OED. Regardless, Orientate is not a word, the action is 'to orient yourself'. That you were able to discern his meaning is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
who gets to decide what is and what isnt a word?

we all know what he means by orientate.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 16:08   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=orientate
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 16:15   #32
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Vermillion is wrong \o/ Even my Consise OED has orientate.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 16:27   #33
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
yoo arre rite, whye botther hayving curectly speyled wrrds ate alll?

The generally accepted authority on words in the English language is the OED. Regardless, Orientate is not a word, the action is 'to orient yourself'. That you were able to discern his meaning is irrelevant.
the OED doesnt decide what is a word and what isnt a word, it merely reflects societies usage of words.

not that it matters because the OED says its a word anyway.

so i guess you're wrong... twice!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 16:38   #34
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
Know one. He killed a guy in a fight. Got nine years.

Now he's a local drunk
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:52   #35
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I once was a lookout for this dealer for this guy who later bludgeoned his father to death with a hammer. True story.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 03:17   #36
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

I know a guy who tried to kill his mom. He was sent to a mental institution, but I hear he's out now. Alot of people are afraid of him near where I live.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 08:00   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I was going to post that.
tha's cos you're me.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote